Melissa : 02 - Another Bondage Experience (fm/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Melissa : 02 - Another Bondage Experience (fm/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Melissa's stories
02 - Another Bondage Experience
Story index at the bottom

By Melissa

Saturday, September 15th 2001 - 01:24:36 PM

Hi, I think I can now share another encounter with bondage which happened just a few weeks ago. Since the time of my first bondage experience I have left school and no longer wear a uniform, but I did for this occasion. My girlfriend (remember im a lesbian) and I had planned a night out on the town one weekend and I was headed over to her place at about half eight. When I got there we talked for a bit whilst she was getting ready. We were about to go when I needed the toilet, so I went. When I came out of the bathroom, I was suddenly jumped by my friend, Leanne, and wrestled to the floor. She was all done up in her going out gear and so was I. I played along and soon told her to get off me and lets go out. She then turned me onto my back and said sternly "Listen, were not going anywhere this evening, and I never planned for us too". I was confused and annoyed that she had planned something else for us, but was excited too and wanted to see what she had in store for me!...

She tied my hands behind my back with a cable tie and told me to get on my feet. I was led to her bedroom and told to stand against the wall. I was blindfolded with a scarf and then Leanne held my nose, obviously making me open my mouth, and surprise surprise she put some panties in my mouth, held in place with some duct tape which was wrapped around my head several times, under my long dirty blonde hair. I heard the door being locked and then the cable tie was cut loose. I was instructed to strip totally naked, and still very excited by this, did as I was told. I was guided by my girlfriend, as I was blindfolded at the time. When naked, I was passed some other items of clothes, and helped into them. It felt like a skirt, a shirt, some stockings, some knee length boots, and then a hat. My hands were restrained once again behind my back with another cable tie, and my ankles too! I was led towards another part of the room, helped as I hobbled slowly. Then the blindfold was removed and I was shocked to see myself in the tall mirror dressed as a schoolgirl - in a white school shirt, skirt, stockings and indeed knee length boots, with a straw boater hat too! This was my girlfriends old school uniform (we were in the same year and left together, we were also about the same size, she was slightly larger). The shirt was buttoned up properly and the school tie was put on. I was getting wet by now and was amazed she had chosen to dress me up in her old uniform. Leanne then said "I know you liked your school uniform so much, so Im giving you another chance to enjoy wearing it". I remember once at my house one evening a year or so ago she came in my room whilst I was masturbating in it, before she was my girlfriend but when we were good friends.

This evening the entailed me being tied spreadeagle to the bedposts and us having fantastic sex and games (details not appropriate for this sight). I was kept tied up in one way or another till the following morning when I went home. She kept the uniform, but I have now found my old uniform and rediscovered how much I enjoyed it! I am now planning to get her back for this event in a similar fun way! Comments appreciated. Many thanks for letting me write my experiences here, I'd love to hear any similar stories on this page too!

Melissa