Angie : 01 - Birthday Spanking and Bondage (F+/F, F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Angie : 01 - Birthday Spanking and Bondage (F+/F, F/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Angie's stories
01 - Birthday Spanking and Bondage
Story index at the bottom

By Angie

Thursday, February 14th 2002 - 01:53:55 AM

I'm 32 now, but I remember pretty well the time that a roommate of mine in college helped some friends of ours give me a birthday spanking that ended up with me in bondage.

The whole thing got started rather innocently in our apartment one evening after a night of soaking it up in a jacuzzi with a few drinks along the way. Most of us were pretty toasted by the end of the evening, including both my roommate and myself, and as she put it to me the next day, things got a little out of hand.

After the jacuzzi, we went back to our apartment where most of us changed back into our clothes from our bathing suits. My roommate and I simply changed into a pair of flannel pajamas, slippers and a robe since we would be going to bed after everyone left. I don't exactly remember how the subject of a birthday spanking came up, but it did and I was suddenly laid flat out on the couch as each one of our girlfriends took turns spanking my ass with their hands. Since I put up a fight to stop them from spanking me, somebody got the idea to tie my wrists together and secure them to one end of the couch. They took turns sitting on the back of my legs and holding down my ankles so that I wouldn't squirm too much as I was spanked. Luckily for me, none of the girls really spanked me very hard and I was also wearing my pajama bottoms, including some cotton underwear, so it really didn't hurt that much.

Being 22 years old, I should have only been spanked 22 times and then one for good measure, but nobody really kept a good count, so I was spanked a lot more than that. Even though none of the smacks on my protected ass hurt very much individually, my ass still felt pretty warm to me after they had finished.

Just as soon as my birthday spanking was over, everyone but my roommate left. As she came back into the room, I told her how hot my ass felt from the spanking and asked her to untie me from the couch. Instead, she reached into my pajama bottoms, underneath my panties and said, "Wow, your ass really IS hot." Reaching over for some lotion that was nearby, she added, "Here, this will help." The lotion was cool and immediately eased my pain, so I didn't even say a word to her as she massaged my warm, red ass. By then she had pulled down my pajama bottoms and my panties, not all of the way, but enough to have easy access to my backside. Admittedly, having my ass massaged so nicely really felt great and I remember cooing a little bit, too. Finally she asked me, "It feels good, huh?"

"Yes, it does," I told her. "It feels great."

It was obvious to my roommate that I was enjoying the massage, so when she pulled my pajama bottom and panties completely off, to thoroughly massage my legs, I didn't say a word. All I did was murmur some moans of pleasure.

When she got to my feet, she massaged them for a few minutes and then began to lightly tickle my soles as I squirmed. My feet are very ticklish, so her tickling sent shivers throughout my entire body. Whenever the tickling got to be too much, I would try to pull my feet away, but she would hold them down by my ankles with one hand while tickling them with her other hand. After some more time ... total pleasure of massage and then tickling again ... she said, "It's time to turn you over," as she gently turned me over onto my back. My robe had fallen open, showing my breasts, and I immediately became embarrassed. My nipples were standing erect, about a half inch in height, and clearly showed my arousal.

"Wow," my roommate said. "This really turns you on, doesn't it?" she asked.

I just stammered without knowing what to say.

"So, have you ever been tied up before?" she asked.

I admitted that I had not and she told me that her boyfriend was into bondage and loved getting her off after tying her up. Then she gently opened my pussy lips and commented, "Look how wet you are. I'll bet that I can get you off right now."

"But I can't," I protested rather weakly.

By then I was ready to have some sexual relief, but I had never been with a women before and wasn't sure if I wanted to do that.

"Sure you can," she said as she reminded me, "You're all tied up. How could you possibly stop me?"

I knew that she was pretty drunk, but I had also heard that she was bi-sexual and wondered if she was serious. I learned quickly enough just how serious she was when she tied my ankles together and secured them to the other end of the couch. Then she retrieved my own vibrator out of my room and came back to use it on me. I won't go into any more details because of the nature of this site, but I will tell you that our little bondage session wasn't the last one between us.

Angie