Cuffdude : 01 - Public Self-Bondage at Halloween (self/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Cuffdude : 01 - Public Self-Bondage at Halloween (self/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Cuffdude's stories
01 - Public Self-Bondage at Halloween
Story index at the bottom

By Cuffdude

Sunday, March 17th 2002 - 04:33:19 PM

DETROIT -- As I sit here at my keyboard, I am wearing a red rag-top shirt, blue Speedo swim trunks, short white running socks, white Reebok running shoes, and a maize-and-blue University of Michigan baseball cap. And, oh yes, a chastity belt, leg irons and hinged handcuffs that make it quite difficult to type. I locked these devices on myself 12 hours ago, and I plan to go another 12 hours. It'll be a personal record.

The reason that I'm writing this, though, is to tell about my first public self-bondage experience. It was 10 years ago, on Halloween. I drove to campus wearing all black--black jeans, black socks, black shoes and a black turtleneck shirt. I parked my car and put on a ball gag, which I covered with a black bandanna. I wrapped a heavy-gauge steel chain around my waist and padlocked it in front, with the chain from a set of handcuffs passing through the hasp of the padlock. I then put on a white formfitting spandex "skeleton" mask with trick eye holes that allowed my to see out but no one else to see in. Then I put on a pair of black cloth work gloves. Finally, after opening my car door and pushing the lock button, I locked the handcuffs around my wrists. I left my car and kicked the door closed, with my car keys in my front jeans pocket where I could still reach them, but the padlock and cuff keys on the seat of the car. I didn't carry a spare set. I then proceeded to walk around the campus. I really didn't know how people would react. I thought some people would laugh, what with it being Halloween and me wearing a bizarre costume. A few did, but most either ignored me or pretended to ignore me. My only fear was what the campus police would think (would I be arrested on some strange charge?) but they ignored me too. They're probably somewhat used to people doing "strange" things on Halloween. I spent an hour walking around campus, in and out of the buildings and around the perimeter of the campus in self-bondage, but during that time only two people spoke to me. One man (probably a student) said "I really like your costume." I gave him a thumbs-up with my cuffed and gloved hands, and experienced a tremendous hard-on. Later, a woman (probably a professor) said "It's too bad more people don't dress up around here for Halloween. But isn't that costume uncomfortable?" I shook my head "no." Neither of them ever suspected that I was gagged and unable to speak.

When I finally returned to my car, I unlocked the car door with difficulty, removed my bonds, and proceeded straight home to relieve myself of the biggest erection I'd ever had in my life up to that point.

Since then, I have done something similar every year on Halloween, but in a different place every time. People's reactions continue to be similar. The best reaction was last year at a large shopping mall, when I was wearing handcuffs, leg irons (yes, leg irons) and a Darth Vader mask and cape. I chose to forego the gag, because I can't tolerate a ball gag much more than an hour, and I wanted to remain in public bondage for three hours, a personal record. I encountered two men in their early 20's dressed as prisoners, wearing striped clothing and imitation rubber "handcuffs." They thought my outfit was "rad" and asked me where I got my real handcuffs. I told them about the army-navy store three miles away. They said they would head straight there so they'd have real handcuffs when they went to a costume party that night. They discussed possibly locking each other's cuffs behind their backs before entering the party and not having their girlfriends release them until after returning home. Hmm, I wonder how that worked out?

I still have over 11 hours to go in my self-imposed imprisonment. My keys are tied around my Speedo drawstring so I can escape easily in case of emergency, but I have no desire to do so despite the way my dick is struggling against its bonds.

Who said Halloween was just for kids?

Cuffdude