Joseph : 01 - Mandy is up for anything fun or exciting (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Joseph : 01 - Mandy is up for anything fun or exciting (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Joseph's stories
01 - Mandy is up for anything fun or exciting
Story index at the bottom

By Joseph

Sunday, April 21st 2002 - 06:24:00 PM

This was about in December 2000. I had only known Mandy for about a month. We were only friends since she had a b/f. She's nice looking, athletic body, big athletic legs, long brown hair. Looks a lot like those gymnastic girls on TV.

I was in my first and only year in college in Valencia in Orlando. I first met her at work. We both worked at the Earthquake attraction at Universal Studios Florida. We found out we also go to the same college. So one day I had the day off work and class, which was extremely rare and I had the entire day free. I perfect opportunity for some action. I called Mandy and invited her over to my dorm.

About a half an hour later she knocked on the and I let her in wearing shorts, white t-shirt and flip-flops. We sat and talked for quite a while and found out a lot about each other. One thing I noticed is that she's kinda kinky. By the way she talked saying things like her sister "kidnaps" her everytime she wants her to do something. And always holding something in her mouth when she was doing something. I then thought I'd give it a shot. I asked her what she likes to do for fun and she said anything as long as it's fun or exciting. She don't go for anything boring. I told her we could do something I think she would like. She said she couldn't wait for it and neither could I. She said she had to go to her dorm and get a couple of things if she's gonna stay longer. It gave me time to get ready.

When she left I got my "bag of bonds" and went into the bathroom. I hid in the shower. When she came back in she was calling my name and looking around. My heart was pounding and nervous. She came in the bathroom but didn't look in the shower. As she walked out I jumped out and grabbed her and hand gagged her. She looked shocked but knew it was me and played along. She half struggled to get free and huffed and moaned. I forced her stomach first on my bed. I grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her back and tied her hands together with rope. I told her don't worry, I do this all the time with my cousin and sisters (which will come in other stories). Anyway she said let her know instead of surprising her like this, which is what I wanted to hear. After I tied her hands I shoved a face towel in her mouth and cleave-gagged her with a long cloth holding it in place. She tired to continue talking through the gag but couldn't and gave up. (It was a pretty effective gag surprisingly). I had to grab her legs and hold them together as she continue to fight off, because they are so strong. But I managed to tie her ankles together.

I stood back and looked at my work as I saw her bound hand and foot and gagged. She says something through the gag that sounded something like "what if someone walks in?". I said she had to get out of it herself. She let out a groan knowing I wouldn't let her go for anything. She did everything she could to get free but she couldn't. She let out groans as she's getting frustrated.

And then we heard a knock. We both completely froze and looked at each other. I looked through the peep and saw it was her boyfriend and I nearly died of a heart attack. I told her it was her boyfriend and it sounded like she said "Oh sh*t". I went ahead and opened the door halfway and she looked at me with her eyes widened and what the hell are you doing look. Me and her b/f slapped hands because we knew each other also. He couldn't see the other half of the room which is where Mandy was. He asked me If i seen Mandy and I said no not today. But in reality I had his sexy girlfriend bound and gagged on my bed just a few feet away. My heart was racing at that point as that thought went through my mind. I told him I'd let her know you're looking for her if I see her today. He said ok and walked off. I closed the door and locked it.

I turned around and looked at the bound and gagged Mandy. I went over and took her gag off. She told me we're pushing it, and I untied her. We both started laughing and she said I was one crazy son of a b*tch (I put the * because i dont know if you're allowed to curse on this site). I opened the door and checked to see if her b/f is around. Because him seeing Mandy leave my dorm after I said I havent seen her would have been bad news even though nothing sexually ever happened between us.

Anyway, I know it's long but I think it's good. I don't bore you by putting stupid crap. There are a lot more stories to come with Mandy, my cousin and my two sisters.

P.S. If there are any girls living in the Orlando - Orange county area who likes bondage and wants to be tied up and gagged, or tie me up, please feel free to email me. I am 19 years old. Girls no younger than 16 unless it's a younger sister or a friend of someone. Let me know what you think of my story! see ya

Joseph
E-mail address: liquidja@juno.com