Michael : 01 - I can't disobey her (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Michael : 01 - I can't disobey her (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Michael's stories
01 - I can't disobey her
Story index at the bottom

By Michael

Wednesday, May 22nd 2002 - 05:26:36 PM

This is so weird! I love it! I love her!

Diane has locked me in her house. She has handcuffed me.

And now, she has sweetly and unexpectedly fastened me to the spot where I am sitting with just a word! Just as my wrists are handcuffed until she releases me again with her key, so my body is held fast, right there in her love seat, until she releases me again with her word! I am as helpless as if she had chained me here!

Because, of course; I CAN'T disobey her! Her command to me, to not move until she gives me her permission, is the symbol of her acceptance of me and of granting my plea that I had just given to her. The slightest hint of disobedience would destroy it all --- unthinkable! I am completely, and very happily, hers --- just as I had asked to be!

And I had thought that it was I who had planned for this day! But Diane has obviously been waiting and ready for me to pop the question, and has obviously known exactly how I was going to do it! Her love and intelligence exceed even her beauty if that be possible. I sit here helpless, in her handcuffs, locked in her house, thrilled, waiting to see what she has next.

Suddenly, Diane's little hand slips under my arm, and her soft hair brushes across my cheek as she gives me a little kiss, bringing me out of my doze; she has sat down noiselessly next to me. My eyes open to the sight of the delicate lace of her lovely slip over her crossed knees, with her other little hand holding her keys in the lap of her dress. "Michael, you dear! You've been very good; you stayed right here, just as I told you. I'm so proud of you!" "And now, everything is ready. Why don't you kneel down right here so I can unlock your handcuffs for you?"

She put them and the keys back into her purse, and told me to get washed up for dinner. Still on my knees, I turned and joyfully hugged her; and she responded by pulling me to her with a very tight, prolonged hug.

"The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" must be the stupidest platitude mankind has ever vomited, next to his attitude concerning his eternal destiny. But Diane's cooking is on a par with everything else about her --- utterly wonderful. She perfects everything, for me! What a wonderful girl; and SHE LOVES me! I am HERS!! That's why she IS so wonderful; she makes it her point to be --- just for ME! THAT is what is the way to a man's heart.

I asked her, "Diane, what if I had disobeyed you, and gotten up and moved around?"

"Why, Michael, Honey, I knew that you would never do that! The action, of course, would have been your betrayal of your proposal to me. So, I can't be sure what I would have done. I would surely have been very, very hurt, and then, very angry! It might have been all over between us, before we had even really started. Weeping and crying, I might have completely tied you up VERY unpleasantly, making certain that you were in physical misery (though not in physical danger --- I am able to do that, very well). Then I definitely would have changed into something hideous, like most women wear, like men's pants, which I know you abhor. But maybe not: God tells us women NEVER to do that, in the Bible. I would certainly have made myself as ugly, to you, as I could. I would weep and scream at you, tighten your restraints even more, and lock you into the closet, wedged under the bottom shelf, on the floor. Then I would leave the house and go somewhere until way far into the night. When I finally came home, I would drag you out of the closet, put the keys to your handcuffs back into your 'gift' box and duct tape it securely around your neck. I would then release you from everything but your handcuffs, and throw you out into the night with a GOOD BYE! I would slam and lock the door, and go to bed, still weeping. It would be months, if ever, before I would even see you again."

Of course, in our marriage, she doesn't want me to always be a limp pantywaist in her hands; and there is no expectation of that, whatever. God has assigned the husband to be the head, the leader, and the provider of the household: the father of the children. But a delightful time of intimacy with her, now and then, such as this, seems a blessing from Him. It is a retreat, a heavenly rest, from the normal macho role the man has to play. Just as a good night's sleep is not laziness, but is a needed retreat, from the day's labor.

There have been many of those now and thens ever since. With the world shut out: just Diane and me, in totally different situation from the troubles of the world. And every time, I wished it could last forever. But Diane always keeps intelligent loving control of the time, as well as of me.

Michael