Cruizer : 01 - Practicing my Roping Skills on a Colleague (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Cruizer : 01 - Practicing my Roping Skills on a Colleague (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Cruizer's stories
01 - Practicing my Roping Skills on a Colleague
Story index at the bottom

By Cruizer

Wednesday, June 5th 2002 - 06:55:33 AM

I work at a company where a lot of college kids work, although I am only 24 I never went to college. Anyways one day I was in the office waiting to cash out when I notice this girl covering her face with a plastic bag. I didn't know her at the time because she had just started working a few weeks prior. As soon as she did that thing with the plastic bag I had a strong suspicion we might have things in common.

About a month later we had the opportunity to talk after work. I asked her straight out if she was into bondage and stuff of that nature. She is really into it she even worked in a club/dungeon as a submissive. We hit it off immediately because we shared something that nobody else would understand.

A few days later I asked her if she would mind letting me try my roping skills on her, she said sure. I was so stoked! We made plans to meet after work grab some dinner and head to my house. I was so excited that I was going to tie up this cute 19 year old, petite, mildly goth girl. WOO HOO!
We got to my house watched a movie while we ate. Finally the moment of truth had arrived. We walked into my bedroom. She sat on the bed as I walked over to the trunk where I keep my ropes and gags. When I turned around to face her she had already taken off her shirt and was now unbuttoning her pants. I was tripping! I told her she didn't have to do that! She told me its more comfortable this way, I like the way the ropes feel against my skin. WWHHAAAT!! My mind was racing! What are the chances!!!!!Anyways back to the story.

So she's standing there naked and it hits me she is gorgeous! sleek body, small perky breast (leg man myself)

Jet black hair with dark red highlights. I walk behind her and bring her wrist together and cross them in the small of her back I wrap quarter inch cotton clothesline 6 times around her wrists and then 2 more times between the wrist to take out the slack. I left some rope hanging down from the knots (about 3ft)As soon as I tied that knot her breath quickened, I asked if she was ok she told me she was fine and was just getting into it. I said ok and proceeded to bring her elbows together I wrapped 7 or 8 times around her upper arms just above her elbows then 1 time between her elbows. The way her back arched and her breathing became even more pronounced. She stood there with her eyes closed in apparent bliss. I grabbed her hair and put it into a pony tail. I then pulled on her pony tail so that she was looking up towards the ceiling. She let out a small gasp and then a bit of a moan. I then grabbed the red ballgag I had in my pocket and pressed it against her lips. She opened without hesitation and took the whole thing in easily as I buckled it tightly into place. I then blindfolded her with a black scarf.

She was relatively quiet up until the blindfold, but as soon as I blindfolded her she started moaning and mmmpphhing softly into her gag. I ran my fingers lightly up and down her back and arms. I then picked her up and put her on the bed I grabbed another length of rope and tied her left ankle to her left thigh and her right ankle to her right thigh. I wrapped both sides 10 times. I like this position because it leaves easy access to important places. I did some happy things to her, she had a bunch of orgasms.

By this time she had been tied like that for almost 1 1/2 hours. I asked her if she wanted to be untied and she said no. I was amazed because every girl I tied up tight usually wanted out after 30 to 45 min. I said ok I then proceeded to stand her on her knees and then roped her upper arms to her body 2x above and 2x below her breast. I then made a crotch rope with knots strategically placed on her clit and another on her anus. I pulled the end of the crotch rope between her wrists and pulled down on it tightly to lock everything into place she gasped and made like an uunhh! sound. I then tied the knots where her prying fingers couldn't get to it. I then laid her down and tied her ankles together and grabbed the extra 3ft of rope hanging from her wrists and pulled it between her ankles and pulled them all the way up to her hands, so tight she could literally grab her ankles.

I watched her drool through her gag for a while (10 min or so) I took the ballgag out let her work the kinks out of her jaw. I began to untie her hog tie and she said dont untie me leave me like this all night. I hesitated but if she doesn't want to then that's all good with me. I took liberty and kissed her deeply. I then stuffed a bandanna in her mouth and put 4 pieces of silver duct tape that covered from ear to ear. I kissed her on the fore head good night and lied there in the dark next to her and watched her for a few hours. She slept like a baby. I actually woke up before her. She was tied up all together for almost 6 hours. I untied her and we lied in bed together for another hour talking while I massaged her wrists. We have been dating for the past month and have had many more adventures.

Hope you like my story

Cruizer