Melissa : 03 - They got me... (FF/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Melissa : 03 - They got me... (FF/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Melissa's stories
03 - They got me...
Story index at the bottom

By Melissa

Thursday, June 13th 2002 - 08:10:32 PM

They got me...

Well, I know I haven't posted in forever, but I am back with another story.

Just last weekend, Brandy, Shelly, and Jesse were staying at my house for the weekend. My parents were gone to some craftshow, and they said it would be alright for them to come over. Well, it was Friday night, and somehow, we got to discussing Spring Break. During Spring Break, we had play some fun TUG's (which I posted a few weeks ago.) These usually involved us ganging up on one person and torturing them.

Well, it was about 11:15, and I got kind of tired, and fell asleep while we were watching a movie. When I woke up, I felt me hands being tied behind my back. I wasn't wearing a shirt, and was only wearing my thong I had on that day. As soon as I could comprehend what was going on, I tried to struggle against them, but it was no use. My hands were already securely tied behind my back.

After this, fighting them was no use. Shelly held onto my legs while Jesse tied them together. She first tied my ankles together, then my thighs. I couldn't move them an inch. I think Brandy then tied my elbows together behind my back, and then my hands to my waist. They all stood me up onto my feet, and I started pleading with them to let me go. They refused, and put a ballgag in my mouth. After this, they wrapped it with a lot of cloth. I couldn't make any sound at all.

Then, came in infamous breast tying. Shelly grabbed another rope while the others held me still. She lifted my breasts up and tied a rope around my torso, just beneath by breasts. When she let go of them, they didn't drop because she had tied a few layers. Then, she wrapped the rope a few times above my breast, and made a V shape between them. When she tightened the rope, my breasts kind of jiggled, and I let out a muffled squeel. This was a mistake because they knew then that I was embarrassed by that, and continued doing it just for the hell of it.

Finally, they tightened the ropes and tied it off behind my back. They set me down easily on me side, and Jesse held me on my side while the others went to get something else. When they came back, they had a fan and a little bit of ice. Shelly and Brandy held the ice above my breasts. The ice slowly dropped little droplets of COLD water on my breasts, and Jesse used the fan to make my them even colder. I felt my nipples harden up, and I was so embarrassed because they all looked and laughed.

Shelly pinched each of my nipples a few times, and there was nothing I could do about it. They then balled me up and put me in a cloth sack. I felt them tie the top of it, and I couldn't see anything. I felt them carrying me somewhere, but they wouldn't discuss where or anything. I was finally set down, and left where I was for a few minutes. When they finally opened the bag up, they only put clothespins on each of my breasts and retied the sack, making me ball up again. This was most embarrassing.

Finally, they untied the sack and released me. I quickly pulled on my clothes and swore I would get them back. They said that is what I get for falling asleep during the movie. The next day, we did some more TUG's and I will post them later.

Melissa