Cuffkey1 : 01 - Tied to a Babe (FM/FM, M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Cuffkey1 : 01 - Tied to a Babe (FM/FM, M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Cuffkey1's stories
01 - Tied to a Babe
Story index at the bottom

By Cuffkey1

Saturday, December 7th 2002 - 06:50:03 PM

Tied to a Babe

One night i was invited to a party in Edinburgh where i knew there would be lots of girls so me and a few of the mates headed for the braid hills area of the city.

Well the house was huge, a big posh job, so i checked the invitation sure enough this was the place me and my 2 pals were invited in by this angel with long dark hair ( my fantasy girl as she would be known as). My pals took one look at her and said "That's him happy for the night" This party was great, the girls were all in the party dresses and we were all dolled up as well. A few hours into the party it started to die down a bit so (darkhair) asked if we had any ideas to liven it up . The usual drinking games were done so i suggested a game called "chance" which involved picking 3
guys and 3 girls one in each room and they had to pick a number between 1+3 .

So then who ever picked each other was to be tied face to face with each other and they had to guess who the other one was using only yes and no. So next thing i knew a scarf was tied around my eyes and my hands were tied with rope. I was pulled forward and put into a bedroom. Next thing i heard the door open and a female voice said "tie her to him". I felt this body being tied to me the rope wrapped around our arms pinning us face to face and our upper bodys were tied tightly together.

Then our feet were tied together and we were pushed onto the bed we struggled to get free to no avail, so we asked the usual questions "what do you look like?" etc. Then bingo i asked "Did you have a red dress on and have long dark hair?". "Yes" she replied. I described me and my 2 pals, then she started to giggle "They are tied to my sister and her friend". When i realised that i was tied to the dark haired stunner i started to laugh. She asked what was funny. I told her that i had fancyed her from the moment i had seen her she to my astonishment said the same. I then said that i did not want to be untied from her and we stayed like that for 20 mins when her sister came into the bedroom to untie us. They took our blindfolds off. I looked into her eyes and smiled.

We were then untied and i looked around " Is this your room?" i asked, as there was photos of her all over the room. "Yes it is". We were alone now and then she got up and closed the door and pushed a chair in front of it. she grinned an then turned her back on me and then said "Can you tie me up again?". She crossed her wrists behind her back and i tied her hands tightly together. She then said "now what?". I kissed her and the rest is our secret.

If there are any girls in the Edinburgh area that like tie up games, email me!

Cuffkey1
cuffkey1@bushinternet.com