Michael : 01 - Misbehaved (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Michael : 01 - Misbehaved (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Michael's stories
01 - Misbehaved
Story index at the bottom

By Michael

Monday, October 14th 2002 - 05:28:42 AM

I was overwhelmed with the sight of her, in her pink gathered feminine dress with the puffy sleeves and partly see-through blouse showing the lacy top of her full slip underneath. The prettiest outfit I had ever seen, yet the first thing you notice as you see her is the beauty of her face, her eyes, her flowing hair. She can only be described as angelic, from head to toe. She doesn’t seem real! I was in an absolute trance, as I watched her.

She noticed. “Michael! Shame on you! You start behaving yourself this very instant! Or will I have to tie you up?”

Oh, wow! And those words: the very thought of something like that, on top of the spell I was already under. She was just talking playfully, of course, but the thrill and fantasy of the thought, in the state I was already in, propelled something out of me to the effect, “Ohhh, I would love it so much, if you did that!” before I realized what I was saying.

She giggled, “Oh, Michael; you’re so cute! You dear man! Tee hee!” She paused and thought a moment, and then took me by the hand and said, “Honey; come with me! I am going to tie you up real good!”

And did she ever! She led me to a wooden chair next to a table in her room and tied me quickly, simply, and securely to it. She is an expert; and I was completely helpless in no time. My ankles were tied up off the floor, over the cross beam under the chair, which she had thoroughly padded for me by wrapping a towel around it. My wrists were secured to the arm rests and cinched, and she made the knots un-untieable by pulling the ends tightly back to where she tied my elbows, and securing them there, so that they couldn’t be drawn back. This made my wrists absolutely impossible to be untied, without releasing those ends, first; and of course there was no way I could reach them. My elbows were then secured to the junctions of the armrests and the back of the chair, and my waist, chest, and knees tied immovable to the appropriate chair parts, all far out of the reach of my tightly secured hands. She made certain that I wouldn’t even be able to wiggle or jerk enough to make the chair move at all; ensuring that there was no way I would tip over and maybe hurt myself. I was going to stay right in that spot where she put me, until she set me free again!

She did it very cleverly, with an eye for safety. Except for my wrist knots, I was all tied up with cute little bows, that she would be able to release instantly, with just a quick tug, if there was any emergency. But since I could reach none of them, each of those cute feminine little bows held me as securely as if it were a heavy padlock.

“There you are, you dear! Are you comfy?” I certainly was; she had tied me lovingly and with great care. There was no circulation danger anywhere, and, unlike it would have been if she had tied my arms behind my back, she could keep me there for hours without my experiencing any stress, aches or fatigue. I could easily fall asleep, there, in the comfort she had put me in. And I wouldn’t wear myself out trying to escape; she had made it very obvious to both my logic and my body that struggle would be utterly futile.

She got into my lap, sort of sideways at an angle, with her dress coming up just above her knees, revealing her slip underneath, and put her soft arms tightly around my neck, and kissed me. She held me like that for a long time. I went into a swoon. This was the most intense pleasure I had ever known. Absolute heaven!

“I love you, Michael; you needn’t worry. I’m going to watch over you, treat you real nice, take very good care of you, and I will know exactly when it’s time to set you free, again.”

And then she got down, went behind me, and blindfolded me, very expertly. I could see absolutely nothing, not even a speck of light from the edges. I felt her hair brush my cheek, and I got another kiss from her.

“Please don’t leave me blindfolded, Diane. I want to see you!”

“No, Michael; I’m not going to let you see anything, for awhile. You need to learn how to act properly in the presence of a pretty girl: in a girl’s presence, you will be humble and respectful. When I think you’ve learned your lesson, and will not rudely gaze at a lady, as you were doing, then I will let you see again.

Then I heard her close the door, and lock it! “Diane? Are you still there? Diane?” There was no reply. I listened for her footsteps inside, or outside, down the hall, but couldn’t hear anything, from the soft carpeted floors. This was really a weird sensation! I couldn’t see a thing. I couldn’t hear a thing. I couldn’t move. I was absolutely helpless, completely in the control of another person, the most lovely person in the world. I had no idea where she was. I had no idea when she would come back for me, or what she would do with me when she did. The sensation cannot be described, you have to experience it to have any idea of it. It involves fear, ecstasy, panic, pleasure, wonder, despair, embarrassment, adoration, utter helpless dependence, and anything else you would imagine, all jumbled together, all in greater intensity than you would imagine.

It seemed like eternity passed. Nothing. I would call out to her. Utter silence. I seemed to be all alone; but I had no idea whether I actually was, or not. I could only wait, in her tiny space she had put me in, in absolute silence and darkness. More time went on. It must have been over two hours, I figured; but I had no way to figure. I couldn’t see anything; I couldn’t hear anything; I couldn’t move an inch. The tiny space in which she had tied me was hers, and not mine. My freedom to see, to hear, or to move was hers, and not mine. My heart was hers, and not mine. My very life was hers, and not mine. I was completely and absolutely her very own possession, not mine.

I knew that wherever she was, she was watching over me. I knew that she was loving me. I knew that she would not let anything happen to me. The whole sensation is something that can’t be described or known, unless it happens to you.

I drifted off, into dreamland!

Suddenly I was back in her room, tied in her chair, aware of her little hand pressing my head so our cheeks were together, for a moment, and she kissed me again. I still couldn’t move or see a thing. “Michael, Honey; have you been a good boy?” She untied my blindfold; and what a beautiful sight was the first thing I saw again! She was kneeling in front of my chair as she finished untying my blindfold, her beautiful face smiling up into my eyes just inches in front of me.

She pulled another chair up to the table, next to mine, and sat next to me. In front of us she had placed a beautiful meal for each of us. She had tied a bib around my neck.

She gave thanks to God, that He had provided for us everything we have. She thanked Him that He had given me to her. She thanked Him for the delightful time we were having together. And for many other things, especially for our lives. And the eternal life He had given us by His death for our sins. That He had given us to believe in the Lord Jesus that we might have that life, and never be condemned for our sins.

We dined together, with her feeding me.

I asked her: “Diane, why are you so utterly lovely, if I’m not allowed to look at you? Isn’t that the way it’s supposed to be? That your man can rapture in your beauty? The Bible mentions that numerous times. Why was your slip manufactured to look so lovely, with the beautiful lace and all? Surely it is for someone to enjoy the sight of? And who would that someone be? Certainly not yourself, I’m sure. And certainly not for the world, since the sight of it is concealed under your dress, in public. Why did you thrill me by letting me see it, as you sat on my lap? Is it not all intended for the delight of the one man you love?”

“Yes, Michael, you dear one man I love. It is all for you. I take a lot of care, and I always will, to delight and to thrill you. Because I love you, and you are my very own! It is a thrill to me to be a delight to you. Of course, that IS why you are helplessly tied there, right now. Did you really think I was just making a “playful remark,” that led up to this, this evening? I had planned it, knowing you, and your love for it, very well; and I had previously studied how to tie up a man so lovingly and expertly, just for you. No girl has that ability without diligently learning it. So, now that we belong only to each other, it’s fine and proper for you to look. That is why I have now taken off your blindfold! Not, of course, because ‘I think you’ve learned your lesson!’ Tee-hee!”

After dinner, she untied my bib, gave me a kiss, took everything out, and locked me in, again, turning out the light as she left. Though she didn’t blindfold me this time, I could see very little, as it had now gotten quite dark. But unlike before, I could see enough to know that she wasn’t in the room with me. And again, as before, I could only wait, unable to move, unable to hear anything, unable to see. Wondering: has she has left me here for the night? No; of course, she would never do that to me! Besides, it is her bedroom where she has me tied.

And then, again, I have no idea of how long she had left me there, I hear her unlock the door, and she turned on the light. She was as beautiful as ever, in her nightie, now.

“Hi, Michael, you dear! Are we ready to be untied, now?”

“Ohhh, how I would love that!”

“If I do, can you be good?”

“Please, Diane Honey; I will be VERY good! I love you so much.”

“Ta-da! Time to be untied!”

And I do love being untied, as well as being tied up, by Diane. Either way, it’s a delightful intimacy: that experience of her loving attention and care of me.

She did it very slowly. Like twenty minutes, instead of the less than a minute she could have done it in. After each part of me was untied, she caressed me: “There! Is that better, Honey?” But she left me still quite helpless, all the way to the very end, when she finally untied my ankles, then my elbows, and finally my wrists.

We snuggled and talked for awhile, and finally she kissed me nighty-nite; and I had to leave, sadly, for home, as she locked the door behind me. She waited for my call, to tell her I was back home, ok.

But not for long. Soon we are to be together always. I will be the macho provider for our home, the head of the house, the leader of our family, the father of our children. But there will always be those delightful retreats from this real world, into that beautiful fantasy world with her, as this wonderful night was.

Michael

---------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, October 15th 2002 - 07:17:49 PM

Something real interesting that I forgot to mention in my post.

When Diane untied my ankles from the crossbeam, that alone accomplished nothing toward my release. The way my legs were folded under the chair with my ankles across the cross beam I was strangely unable to get my feet on the floor, even with my ankles untied.

She had to lift them off the crossbeam, and place them on the floor for me; I couldn't do it myself.

She wouldn't have had to have tied my ankles in the first place! Simply lifting them over the beam would have rendered them just as helpless as they were, being tied there.

But that would have lacked the thrill of feeling them tied there.

Michael