Carla : 01 - Secret Bondage Fan (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Carla : 01 - Secret Bondage Fan (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Carla's stories
01 - Secret Bondage Fan
Story index at the bottom

By Carla

Friday, May 2nd 2003 - 05:34:04 PM

Secret Bondage Fan

My name is Carla and I'm originally from Florida, but now live in a city called Montreal, Canada. I miss the USA and will be coming back to America within 6 months.

Anyway I'm 19, work at my father's company and am 5'9 (without heels). I have short brown hair and brown eyes as well as breasts that men would die for. Sorry for just saying it, but the first thing guys do when they see me is stare at them, especially when I wear one of my Victoria Secret's Bras. I'm slim (size 5) and am considered very attractive by men. This may sound stupid but I don't consider myself attractive and was actually an overweight kid when I was 10-14, so all of the attention that I get almost makes me feel weird.

In my office there is this guy I'll call Harry, who is an executive under my Dad. He started paying attention to me when I was about 17, he is in his 30's, is attractive but also married and my Dad would fire him in a second if he ever found out about his attraction to me or what we have done.
One day I had to pick up some paperwork for my dad who was in town at a meeting, and I walked into Harry's office to ask him where some documents were, and would you believe it?, he was not exactly working. Let's just say he should have bolted his office door.

He was all flustered and looked like a tomatoe as I stood there looking at him. He tried to cover up but I was curious. I walked over to him and saw that he was in his underwear behind the desk and had been playing with you know what.

On his desk was a magazine with this girl tied to a bed, and he had a pair of police handcuffs fastened to his left wrist behind the chair. He did his best to play cover up with his right hand but to no avail.

"So this is what my father pays you to do!" Do you think you're worth your salary?" I said with an amused face.

All he could say was "this is so messed up, this is so messed up". He repeated this 4 times.

"What are you a broken record?" I interrupted to stop him from saying it again.

I started to get a rush of power just then, much like when I wear a leather skirt and pumps. Men just love to do as they are told, in private that is.
The feeling of power is so cool!

He was about to say something but I put my finger to his lips and said "shhhhhhhhhh" Don't say a word, not one single word"

"Carla" he said sheepishly and I put my left hand over his mouth to quiet him. I said "shut up" and pushed his head up against the chair firmly, pinning him to it. He moaned a little and I thought, now this could be interesting.

His right hand went to my hand that was holding his mouth but I quickly grabbed it, stepped behind the chair and pulled it around so that he had one arm pinned by me behind the chair, one hand cuffed to the chair and now my right hand over his mouth. He struggled a little and I saw he was enjoying this a lot. I had to let his mouth go but said "Remember not one word - understood?" He nodded yes.

I reached for the key and unlocked the cuff attached to the chair, re-cuffing it to his other wrist behind the chair.
Now he was totally at my mercy. I went into his top drawer that was half open, and saw all sorts of toys.

"Do you actually get a chance to do any work around here?" I chuckled.

He and I had a chat and I found out that his wife was a bit of a prude. She wouldn't entertain Harry's games at all, and thought it was all too weird. I don't understand why anyone would marry someone who didn't meet their needs. I've had one boyfriend that loved feet and toes, so to me sticking them in his face or teasing him with them was natural. I had another boyfriend that liked to be tied up and spanked, so I did it even to the point of dressing up in kinky gear that he bought including thigh high leather boots, skirts, a dress and bras.

To me what is the big deal what two people do in private? But that's just me.

After our talk I was feeling sorry for him for not having a loving partner. I uncuffed him, brought him to his black sofa that he has in his office and had him lie down on his stomach. I put him in a hogtie with the handcuffs and leg irons from the desk. I used this weird gag on him too that shoved a piece of thick leather in his mouth and buckled behind his head. I left him on the sofa in his underwear face down and told him I'd be back in 15 minutes.

When I came back he looked distraught. I knew he probably did a little rubbing, which is why I left him. I let him go and he avoided me for like 3 days.

Later in the week we talked again and I told him I don't mind tying him all up but I'd never touch him.

Since then he has become my tie up doll at the office. We play at least once a week. Harry would leave his wife if I wanted and I never even kissed the guy. Something about knowing someone's deep dark secrets. With a man a woman can have him wrapped around their fingers. Harry's wife (who is attractive) could be playing with him and having sex! Only ignorance stops them and as I see it Harry will eventually cheat on her. He's already admitted to me that he has seen a Dominatrix.

To all of the ladies out there, just talk to your man. When the doors close there is nothing in the world that should be off limits as long as you are both freely choosing to do whatever it is you are doing.

I'm just exploring the internet and learning about everything and have to say this is a great site. A lot of good ideas I have now from this place that I'm sure my next boyfriend will appreciate (I'm in between boyfriends and am not looking for anything serious until I leave this city and come back to America).

I'll be hanging around here every now and then and love this link site that I posted. My father has the family moving to Texas in September so I'm about to be a Texan! I'm going to need a lasso and some cowgirl boots. Anyone here live in Houston?

Carla
http://groups.msn.com/DominosDen

jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

I like the way she is talking about power and how she likes it
sensitivefeet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sensitivefeet »

I enjoy the semi-pro comments of someone acting and living it.
Remind me: once hogtied, just before I placed the ballgag... you said:"Please, anything but the feet"?... Good...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic