Rob : 01 - Gotcha! (M/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Rob : 01 - Gotcha! (M/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Rob's stories
01 - Gotcha!
Story index at the bottom

By Rob

Friday, August 1st 2003 - 02:17:40 PM

It was the end of my first year of college and my roommate and I were driving home for the summer.. We had stopped at a little motel for the night, and I had gone for a swim leaving my suitcase open. Ever since I was 12 I had been dressing in girls clothes, and had kept it a secret. I forgot that my pantyhose and lingerie where in that bag.

When I got back to the room I found my sheer suntan pantyhose white heels and long white satin nightgown lying on the bed. I was mortified, and tried to hide them, pretending that I didn't know what had happened.. Before I could start I heard my roommate Joe step out of the bathroom and say Gotcha!

He said "I have been suspicious for months that you crossdressed but have never been able to prove it... Relax I am not going to tell anyone, but I do want to see you in them".

I didn't know what to say, but I picked up the things and headed for the bathroom. I took a shower and let the smooth satin material fall over my body... the sheer nylon over my legs.. I stepped into the heels and took a deep breath and walked out. The lights where dimmed and Joe was lying on the bed in his boxers.. The only comment from his mouth was WOW! His eyes took in every part of me, as he stood and walked over to me, my breath stopped. His hand reached out and caressed by smooth leg.

He reached down and pulled out a length of white rope. Pulling my hands behind me.. I was in heaven. I though my cock was going to pop out of my pantyhose.. he gentle walked me to the bed and laid me down..his hands where all over me as he fondled and caress my smooth nylon and satin. I felt helpless but at the same time excited. I wanted to say stop..but my desire say go.

he tight my ankles together and then laid on top of me..the rest of the night was spend in the loving controlling arms of Joe. (if you want more let me know)

Jaclynlegs@hotmail.com
Rob