jason ocull : 03 - College Date (M/F, F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

jason ocull : 03 - College Date (M/F, F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

jason ocull's stories
03 - College Date
Story index at the bottom

By jason ocull

Thursday, August 7th 2003 - 07:43:28 PM

Ok i wanted to experiment in bondage in college. So i was looking for a girl that wouldn't mind being tied up. When i finally found a girl like, that she was kind of chubby, but it was ok because she had a nice ass.

Well one night after we went out and had a couple of drinks, she asked me if i could rub her shoulders. I told her ok, but to hold on. I went to go get some thing to tie her up with.

When i got back she was laying on her bed with her shirt off. So i started rubbing her shoulders then i gently took her hands and tied them tightly behind her back. I told her to roll over on her back. I unzipped her pants and slid them off. I tied her ankles and thighs together. I then walked over to her dresser and pulled out a black thong. I walked back over to her and kissed her. When she started to kiss back i shoved the thong in her mouth and then duct taped her mouth shut. So i had her where i wanted her : she was tied up on her bed in black socks, a pair of baby blue panties with stars on them, and a black bra.

I told her to lean over the edge of the bed she did as i said. I started to spank her i kept going she was was moaning. I stopped when my hand started to hurt.

By this time it was 1 am but i still wanted to play. So i untied her and asked if she wanted to tie me up. She said yes and asked me if i minded wear her panties i told her not at all. So she gave me a pink bra, a pair of navy blue panties with flowers on them, and a pair of knee high rainbow colored toe socks. When i put all of it on she tied my hands behind my back and tied my arms to my body then my legs together. She told me to get down on my knees so i did. She then asked me if i liked her. As i said yes i guess that is when she realized she didn't gag me. So she went a got the black thong i gagged her with, stuffed it in my mouth and held it there with a scarf. She asked me again if i liked her ass and i said yes, but all she could her was mmmppphhh through my gag.

She told me to stand up. When i did she came up to me and rubbed her ass up against my hard cock. She then told me to stand in the corner she made me stand there for about an half hour. My legs started to hurt so i hopped out of the corner and she told me for that i was gunna get it. She put me over her knee and spanked me as hard as she could. It started to hurt but i was kind of enjoying it. I have no idea why she did what she did next, she sat me down in the chair and tied me to it. She then opened her closet and cleared out a little space she slid the chair into there.
She then took her panties off and put them over my face like a blindfold. I didn't hear anything for a while, but then i saw flashes so i knew she was taking pictures. She now uses those pictures as black mail to tie me up any time she wants.

skateordie69@aol.com
Jason