Louie : 01 - Putting more sizzle in our relationship (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Louie : 01 - Putting more sizzle in our relationship (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Louie's stories
01 - Putting more sizzle in our relationship
Story index at the bottom

By Louie

Thursday, October 16th 2003 - 12:57:43 AM

I was in College and one day after classes this girl I was dating named Gloria came over with a weird smile. I knew she was up to something (duh) So I asked her, "What's up Reds"

"Got something I want to try to put more sizzle in our relationship. More sauce." she said.

I was intrigued to say the least.

She then had me march into the bedroom, take my pants off and then she walked behind me. She guided me to put my hands behind my back and I suddenly felt the sensation of soft silk scarves around my wrists.

She turned me quickly to the front and then placed another scarf over my eyes. I was beginning to get excited.

She then pushed me down on the bed, grabbed my right leg and tied my right foot to one bedpost and then my left foot to the opposite bedpost.

I heard her leave the room but she came back quickly. The next thing I FELT was oil being massaged on my thighs and on my private. Erection came on quickly.

Ahhhhhhh. I responded. This is nice. Yeah more sauce. I like this.

She continued by licking me.

"You're the best reds. This is awesome. Ahhhh. This is great. I am at your total mercy."

"You talk too much" was the response from reds. I'll have to do something about that.

Next thing I felt another soft scarf being placed over my mouth. It felt great, but didn't silence me.

"I can still talk!" I exclaimed.

"Oh yeah!" came the response from reds.

She pulled the scarf off my mouth. Untied it from behind my head and then apparently rolled it up and then regagged me this time as a cleave gag.

More effective but I was still able to mutter.

"I can still talk!"

"Okay. I've had it. Now I'm really going to gag you!"

The cleave gag came out and now I felt something going into my mouth. I started to close my mouth to stop reds, she reacted by grabbing my Johnson and squeeezing hard. I half laughed and half yelled which gave reds the opportunity she wanted and this object (which turned out to me a panty hose) went way back in my mouth. Then I felt the cleave gag scarf being replaced and then something over that (which turned out to be an ace bandage)

"Go ahead---talk now wise guy".

I tried but couldn't even move my jaw or get even a low pitched mmmmph out. I was completely silenced and strange as it may seem, I loved it! It turned me. My erection was now huge. I could feel it.

Reds went back to licking me stopping just when she senses I was going to cum. She knew how to tease. Then she ran her fingers even so lightly over my chest, so softly. It was erotic!

Then she went down to my dick with her other hand getting me again just to before cuming.

Ahhhhhh! I was attempting to say. But I was totally silent. Only I knew what I was trying to say.

Next I heard some voices. Blindfolded, I had no idea who it was. Uggggg! That was the best I could get out.

"Easy then bigboy came an unfamiliar voice. It's going to be okay. Just relax."

Next I felt gentle fingers massaging me from my face to my chest and then thighs and my dick. Then I felt soft lips on my dick and finally the best blow job of my life.

Louie