Louie : 02 - Seconds with reds (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Louie : 02 - Seconds with reds (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Louie's stories
02 - Seconds with reds
Story index at the bottom

By Louie

Wednesday, November 5th 2003 - 03:43:11 AM

Seconds with reds

In a prior post I mentioned a college incident with a chic named Reds. She had me spread eagled to my bed, blindfolded and gagged me about three or four times (thanks to my own big mouth about still being able to talk through her prior attempts) It ended with what I thought was the best blow job of my life.

Without going into too much detail, Reds decided to take advantage of my erection. She removed the ace bandage, then the bandana and then pulled the panty hose out of my mouth. Then she asked me how it felt.

Everytime I attempted to speak, Reds would handgag me.

"What did you say, wadja say." Red teased removing her hand allowing me just enough time to start to speak and then quickly handgagging me again and again.

"Looking good" was the response from Reds obviously checking out my johnson (I was still blindfolded)

I could hear Reds going through a bag and then felt it--a damn BALLGAG!

How does that feel, tough guy?" Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmppphhh.

"Can't hear ya. I guess you are a little tongue tied eh?"

Then as earlier, I began to hear voices again.

"Look at Louie. Got the camera April?

I struggled but to know avail.

"Settle down big guy. Wow are you excited" said Reds as she stroked my johnson. It was now bigger than before.

"The first time was for practice, now it's time to have some real fun."

Reds began licking me and sucking me. As before, she would stop just before I would get off. Really tormenting me. Then she would run her fingers down my chest...again and then over my Johnson.

She then loosened the ball gag and again would give me a little time to speak but quickly stick the ballgag back on.
Then she went back to my johnson. She got more oil and rubbed it all over, back to my ballgag and mouth then back to my johnson interspersed with rubbing oil over my chest. She took great pleasure in getting me up but not letting me get off...not yet.

Then for the first time she went for the blindfold. Slightly moving it up and then quickly covering my eyes again.

Reds reached over to the ice bucket she had near the bed ostensibly for drinks and pulled out some pieces of ice rubbing it underneath my outstretched arms, over my chest and over my johnson.

Finally Reds jumped on me and rode me until we both got off.

Reds was one wild lady. I'm getting an erection just remembering that one!

Louie