Trista : 01 - Realizing my Kidnapping Fantasy (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Trista : 01 - Realizing my Kidnapping Fantasy (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Trista's stories
01 - Realizing my Kidnapping Fantasy
Story index at the bottom

By Trista

Sunday, December 7th 2003 - 06:43:41 AM

This is my first time to write a tie up story.

I have always had a desire to be tied up. My sexual fantasies always involved kidnapping. I yearned to be the submissive victim. I started tying myself up when I was 12. I finally had my first real tie up experience when this year, when I was 21.

My boyfriend was visiting me, and I was in the living room watching TV. Suddenly I felt a hand grab my throat from behind.

"Don't move, or I'll kill you," my boyfriend said. He knew I have always wanted to be "kidnapped." I was thrilled, and played along.

"Stand up!" he said. I stood up and he grabbed me by the arms.

"Put your hands behind your back!" He yanked them together, and began to tie them with rope. Then he tied my ankles together. He ordered me to get down on my knees, and crawl to the bedroom. So I did with much difficulty. I squirmed like a worm to the bedroom. Then he blindfolded me.

"Get up!" he ordered. I struggled to get up, which was very hard when my hands were behind my back, and I was blindfolded, but I made it. Then he untied my ankles. He pulled my pants down and off. Then he pulled my panties off. He pushed me face down, hard onto the bed, and sat on my back, pinning me down. My hands were still tied behind my back. Then he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

"Open your mouth," he ordered. I shook my head, no. "Do it!" he yelled, and he yanked my hair back harder. I opened my mouth in pain and he stuffed my panties into my mouth, and quickly put his hand over my mouth.

"MMMMmphhhfffff," I yelled. He took a red bandanna and tied it tightly over my mouth. I could not push the panties out. I was blindfolded and gagged. Then he pushed my face down into the bed. He began to untie my wrists. I began to struggle, so he pushed my head down into the mattress again. "You better not try that again." He finally let my head up so I could breath. Then he untied my wrists and rolled me over on my back.

"Sit up," he demanded. I did. He pulled off my shirt and unhooked my bra. I was completely naked, and I could not see a thing. He pushed me hard back down on the bed onto my back, then he sat on top of my stomach. He grabbed my wrist and tied rope tightly around it, then he tied it to the headboard. My arm was as stretched out as it could be. I could not move it. Then he did the same with the other wrist.

He climbed down off of me, then he grabbed my feet and pulled me down as far as I could go, which was not far because I was already stretched out. Then he grabbed one ankle. He stretched my leg all the way to the side as far out and down as it could reach. He tied a rope around it and tied it to the bottom leg of the bed. Then he took my other leg, and stretched it far in the opposite direction.

"MMMMMMmmmmmmmfffpfhfhh!!!!!" I yelled. I was fully exposed and vulnerable. He tied the other leg to the leg of the bed. I could not move. I could not see. I could not speak.

I had no idea what he was doing. Suddenly, I heard a noise. It was my vibrator. He began running the vibrator against my breasts, teasing me. "MMMMMppppfhhhfhhh" I said in protest and in pleasure. I began struggling against my bonds. "You better cut that out!" he said, and he smacked the vibrator against my breast. "MMMPH!!!" I said.

Then he turned the vibrator off and I heard him leave the room. He returned, and suddenly... "MMMMMPPPHHHH!!!!!!!" Something cold touched me. ICE! He rubbed an icecube all over my body. He circled my nipples until I was screaming through my gag. He rubbed it all over my stomach and up and down my legs until the cube melted. All the while I was screaming. Then I thought that the ice waw gone. Suddenly he grabbed another piece of ice and put it right on my pussy.

"MMMMPMPMMPHHH!HHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed! He teased me with it. He opened my outer lips and put the ice cube inside and pinched them tightly over it. It was torture! I screamed and struggled and bucked my hips. He held his hand over the ice to keep it in place. He finally removed the ice.

Then he climbed on top of me. "Did you like that, slut?" He asked. "Mppphffhfhf." I said.

He untied my gag, and removed the panties. "I said, did you like that, slut?" he asked again.

"Yes." I said, meekly.

"Say, yes sir." he said.

"Yes, sir." I said.

"Why did you like it?" he asked.

"sir?"

"You're a slut, aren't you?"

"Yes..."

"Say it. You're a slut."

"I'm a slut."

"Who's slut?"

"I'm your slut, sir."

"That's what I thought," he said. "Now open your mouth."

I did as he said.

"Take my cock," he said.

"Mmmm mmm" I closed my mouth and shook my head no.

He grabbed my face roughly by the sides of my mouth and squeezed. "I SAID open your MOUTH!" he yelled and squeezed the sides of my face. I opened my mouth and he climbed on top of me and pushed his cock inside my mouth.

"Mmmmphhhh" I protested.

"If you bite me, I'll kill you," he said.

"Mmmph" I whimpered meekly.

"Now act like you enjoy it."

I did as he said, and he finally removed himself from my mouth.

"Since you protested so much" he said, "I'm going to have to punish you."

"nooo!" I yelled.

"Yes!" he said. He crammed the wad of panties back into my mouth and pushed them in until I nearly gagged. THen he retied the bandanna TIGHTLY around my head, securing the panties. "MMMMMMppppfhfhfhfh" I said.

He left the room for a short moment and then returned. "I have your punishment," he said. Then he whispered into my ear. "Clothespins."

"MMMMMPPPHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He laughed. Then he placed a clothespin on my right nipple. "MMMPPHPHHHHH!!!!!!!!" It was a great sensation of pain. I thrust my body around as much as I could since I was tied tightly, spread eagle on the bed. Suddenly he grabbed my left breast and placed another closthespin on my left nipple. "MMMMMPHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I began to scream and whimper.

"Oh, I'm not done yet." he said. He slapped my pussy with his hand. I jerked in reaction. "MPPH!!" He placed a tight clothespin on my outer lip. I screamed in pain! It was so tight. It was driving me insane. I was almost crying. (Yet i was definitely enjoying the whole thing.) He placed one on the other side as well. Then he flicked them, and flicked them, and FLICKED THEM until I was crying out for him to stop through my gag, "MMMFFH!!! MMMPFHFH!! MFMPFFH!!!!!"

"You want me to stop?" he said. "Hmmmm.. I don't know. You need to learn how to be a good girl. I don't want to hear you make a sound while I do this. Not a sound."

He proceeded to add two clothespins. One to each side. Then he took some tape and taped them down to my thighs, opening my pussy wide. I was so vulnerable. It took every ounce not to make a sound.

Then he slid his finger into my vagina, and pulled it out. Then he flicked my clit with his fingers. "MPPH!!!" I yelled at the sudden sensation.

"I told you not to make a sound." He pinched my clit with his fingers. "MMMMMPPPPHHHH!!!!!"

"That is your punishment" he said, and released my clit. "Now, let's see. If you can continue to be quiet, I will reward you."

He placed three more clothespins on each breast. He flicked them back and forth. I wanted to cry out, but I didn't want to risk another painful flick to the clit. Then he pulled each clothespin of my breasts, one by one. I struggled and squirmed in pain, but i did ont make a sound. Then he removed the clothespins from my pussy.

"Allright." He said. "You've been a good girl. It's time for your reward."

"Mmmmphhhh" I said thankfully.

He put his finger inside my vagina and wettened it. Then he began to rub his finger over my clit softly. "MMMmmmmmphhhhh" I moaned in pleasure.

"You like that slut?" he asked.

"Mmmmmmphmmmmmm" I said.

Then he removed his finger and he placed the tip of my vibrator on my clit. The vibrator was not turned on. He had somehow tied it with long ribbon or material. He tied the ends of the ribbon to my thighs, holding the vibrator in place against my clit. Then he tied a piece of rope around my waist. He took the belt of a robe and tied it to the front of the rope that was encircling my waist. Then he pulled it down over the vibrator and pulled it through my legs, and behind my butt. Then he pulled it over the rope around my waist, and back down through my legs and over the vibrator. This pressed the vibrator very tightly against my clit. Then he pulled the end of the rope throught the rope on my waist very tightly. Then he pushed my head up as far as it would push, and he looped the rope around the back of my neck and back down through the waist rope. Now I could lay my head down all the way without pulling the rope and the vibrator uncomfortable agains me.

Then he turned the vibrator on low.

"Mmmmmmphhhhhhhhhhhh." I moaned long and deep.

"Ah you like that, eh? Let's see how you like this."

Suddenly he turned the vibrator on the highest setting.

MMPPPHFHFFHFMMMPFHFHFH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as the sensaton over came me. Orgasm after orgasm raced through me until I begged him to turn it off through my gag. "MPFHFHF MPFHFHFH!!!" I cried!

"Had enough sweetie?" he said gently as he turned the vibrator off. He untied all the crotch ropes and removed the vibrator. He patted my pussy gently, then removed the ropes around my ankles. He removed the roeps from my wrists then he removed my gag and took the panties from my mouth. He brought a cup of water to my lips. I drank it as he pulled off the blind fold. He put the cup on the table by the bed and looked into my eyes.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you, too."

He pulled the covers up over us and we snuggled and talked for the rest of the night.

I will never forget the time that he made my lifelong sexual fantasies become real.

Trista
trista_grant@yahoo.com