Tammy : 01 - Hand Gagging and Tie Up Experiences (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Tammy : 01 - Hand Gagging and Tie Up Experiences (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Tammy's stories
01 - Hand Gagging and Tie Up Experiences
Story index at the bottom

By Tammy

Tuesday, February 10th 2004 - 04:19:17 PM

Hand Gagging and Tie Up Experiences

My boyfriend has this fetish about handgagging me. He does it all the time.

Sometimes he'll clamp his hand over my mouth reaching around me and squeezing me nose at the same time. Then he'll reach around with his other hand and squeeze. His grip is like a vice.

Other times while sitting next to me on the couch, I'll be talking or commenting on something and he'll put his hand with forefinger first in my mouth sideways like a cleave gag. I hate this more than anything because it effectively silences me and I can't even bite down on his hand.

Sometimes we'll be face to face and he'll, while I am in the middle of saying something, place his palm arcoss my mouth and then reach around my head with his other hand so I can't pull my head back. His grip is so vice like that I can't move his hand. Sometimes he'll hold my hand so I can't try to remove his hand.

And there are times when I am sitting on the couch or even at the dining room table and Andy will sneak up behind me with a bandana, scarf or duct tape and literally gag me.

He prefers to use red because it matches my hair, or so he says.

After a picnic last summer, Andy laid out a blanket and wanted to get intimate. Little did I know that he had a surprise in store for me. He slowly and cleverly stretched my arms out while making out. Next thing I knew my hands were being tied to spikes that Andy had pre=arranged. My eyes had been closed but now were wide open. Next he tied my feet. I was now spread eagle out in the woods, late at night and completely undressed. Next thing Andy had tape-gagged me with duct tape.

ANOTHER time Andy tied me up to the toilet and cleave gagged me, and left me there. He has a ton of ways.

I have been tied to chairs, beds, hog tied and tied in the basement to a pole. One constant is the gag--Andy loves gagging me.
He did it at a work banquet too---he used one of those thick dinner towels to gag--right in front of my coworkers!

MY BIG ISSUE IS this hand gagging thing. he other nite he did it to me in the movie theatre. I like to talk. He likes me hand gagged and mmmpppphhhing. Is this really normal?

Tammy

----------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, February 17th 2004 - 07:06:54 PM

Thanks for your responses everyone. As I mentioned, Andy loves this handgagging thing. He does it to me all the time. I was concerned about the normaility or abnormality of it. I like my gin and tonic, but know when too much is too much.

Obviously you guys seem to think that this is normal and as I stated, I do enjoy it. I like handgagging Andy too so I have been on the other end and find that stimulating.

His handgagging me and tie up games are a real turnon to me. When we have sex, it is great. Much better than without the bondage.

Andy read my message and really poured it on me this past weekend. He tied me up in red on Valentines day (his favorite color--it matches my hair.) Started Friday nite and kept me tied up for hours.

Took me out on SATURDAY NITE and then as soon as we got home home tied me up again. He went through this slave and master scenario, tying me up with scarves and then acting like he was going to sell me to the highest bidder.

It was great.

Sorry if it sounds like I am bragging, I do enjoy this bondage stuff but was worried that perhaps Andy is a little hyper active in this area. Since reading my message, he has tied me up every damn nite and accelerated the hand gagging thing. Now I can hardly say two words and it's mmmmphhhh--his hand goes over my mouth. I just don't knw which way to expect it. On Sunday, he tried a new one--he used his foot
to footgag me. Then while we were eating dinner he stuck a dinner roll in my mouth---I guess you can call that a dinner roll gag.

Anyway guys, I want you to know that I appreciate your feedback. Glad to know that I am not alone and no, Andy is not available for anyone else.

Tammy