Good Looking Southern Hick : 01 - Hand gagging and bondage (M/F, F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Good Looking Southern Hick : 01 - Hand gagging and bondage (M/F, F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Good Looking Southern Hick's stories
01 - Hand gagging and bondage
Story index at the bottom

By Good Looking Southern Hick

Wednesday, February 11th 2004 - 07:24:29 PM

Hand Gagging

To Tammy:

I used to date a guy 11 years ago who sounds a lot like your guy. He had a fetish for covering my mouth too. Wasn't quite as creative as your guy and never tied me up or gagged me, althoug he wanted too. I just wasn't comfortable enough at that time for him to do it.

Having been jerked around by two husbands and another guy, I met Al (that's not his real name) who was a nice guy, buut I wasn't ready to be tied up.

Anyway, the handgagging is not unusual. Enjoy it.

Good Lookin Southern Hick

---------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, February 11th 2004 - 10:55:24 PM

Earlier, I mentioned the hand gagging thing with a guy named Al. Note, that I never let Al tie me up although he wanted to. Unfortunately Al and I broke up and he never got the chance to tie me.

Sometime later I met another guy who we'll call Terry. Let me tell you a little about my background.

I had been married and divorced twice. Al talked about marriage, but alas I found out later he was still married and not moving too quickly on a dissiloution.

I had been taken advantage of for the last time! Two jerk husbands and now another jerk who was obviously only looking for company untill he and his wife got back together.

Terry, unfortunately was a real nice guy. Reminded me of Al which is what scared me. Al was a nice guy too...just immature and cheap. Never wanted to spend any money.

Getting back to Terry, he really liked me. But I had been down this path before and was skeptical.

Terry and I did the usual things at first. You know movies, meals, bowling and so on. I was horny. I hadn't had it in a long time and I'm not into self ejaculation. It was also a long time for Terry too. He had that look in his eye and we had been together for awhile.

After having a great nite, Terry invited me to his apartment. A real nice place. For a guy, he was real neat. Place was clean as a pin, unlike Al who was pretty sloppy.

One thing led to another and we made our way to Terry's bedroom. We really turned it on! Made out like a couple of young teenagers or a couple of adults who hadn't had it in a long time.

Terry undressed me. He told me that there was two things in particular that he liked about me. When I asked what, he began to massage my breasts. I have to admit, that I am very endowed in this area.

Terry then began running his hands gently over my tits. He then slide his fingers into my vagina and WOW what a massage! I was really turned on and let loose. It didn't take long.

Still not done he went on to kiss and caress my breasts for what seemed like ten minutes (I didn't time it!) and I cam again!

Up to this point, Terry had not gotten inside me nor gotten anything himself...but the joy of giving me the time of my life like I hadn't enjoyed in a very long time.

Finally Terry got on top of me and started pumping away while making up very passionately..lips to lips and then massaging my breasts with his hands. #3 for me.

A little tired, Terry stopped and just sat there. I asked what is wrong. He said he didn't understand what was wrong. I had climaxed three times and then he looked at me and said, but I couldn't get off even once!

I was surprised that he couldn't come. I thought he had. I sure had no problem.

Nonetheless, Terry looked at me and asked me if I wanted to go again. And of course, I agreed.

#4 for me. 0 for Terry.

I couldn't help but notice the similarities between TERRY and AL, at least in their inability to get off. I worked with Al and after a short time, was able to have him get off. What worked for Al was this hand gagging thing. He actually handgagged me while we were making love until he came. It worked for Al so I had an idea.

I told Terry to put his hand over my mouth. He was hesitant and asked me why. "Just do it", I told him. He was obviously somewhere between uncomfortable to boyishly excited about this. He gently put his hand over my mouth and I looked down and noticed his erection was coming back. It was working. But I thought, not another Al!

I pulled his hand away and asked him if seeing gagged women excited him. He hesitated and didn't want to answer. I then put my hand over his mouth and noticed that his erection got harder!

Hmmm. You like it too. Want to have some fun, I asked? Terry nodded affirmatively.

I took the belt off my outfit. It was soft, but would be effective. I had Terry put his hands behind his back and tied them with this soft belt.

Then I had him lie back on the bed. Then I started to work on Terry. He had a huge hardon. His dick and balls were so frickin huge. Terry was really turned on and excited. I layed on top of him and proceeded to screw him. Again, I got off but Terry said he didn't.

So I went into my purse and grabbed a scarf. I had Terry sit up and gagged him. Then laid him back down and jumped on him again. By this time, I was about done, but Terry still couldn't ejaculate.

Then I remembered Al again, as much as I didn't want to. I remembered how he used to handgag me when we made love and how that helped him get off.

So I went back into my purse and pulled out another scarf and this time, gagged myself. Terry's eye's bulged as did some other things and I jumped on him again. It took longer than I would have thought, but Terry finally got off. Wow, did he ever get off.

As I looked at Terry, I was beginning to get into this bondage stuff which I thought was so weird before. I mean, I like to do things the normal way. I had been tied up in the past, but nothing all that exciting. And I couldn't believe that I had gagged myself! What really surprised me is that it got me turned on too and I got off again. Lucky Terry had a condom on.

Since then Terry and I have had many bondage games. I have since found out that Terry has a prostate problem which medication has fixed for him. But bondage still brings out the best in us.

I almost wish I had done this with Al, almost but not quite.

Terry is also a lot more assertive in his lovemaking. His confidence soared once he got his prostate problem straightened out. Other things have soared as well.

Perhaps, I'll share more stories of Terry and I.

Bondage is fun.

Good Looking Southern Hick