Passion man : 01 - Inspired by Friday Night TV shows (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Passion man : 01 - Inspired by Friday Night TV shows (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Passion man's stories
01 - Inspired by Friday Night TV shows
Story index at the bottom

By Passion man

Thursday, April 29th 2004 - 07:06:46 PM

This happened many years ago when my wife and I were watching a Sci Fi show followed by a cop show with Joe Pesci. It was a Friday nite. The Sci Fi show started at 8pm and Joe Pesci's show started at 9pm. Sorry to say, I don't remember the names of either show and both lasted only a short time.

WHAT was unique was that both had bondage scenes back to back on a Friday and both with knockout dames.

The Sci Fi show was like a space 1999 show and the DID also played on the new Mission Impossible show with Peter Graves which also had a short run.

In the Sci Fi show, the DID is tied to a chair and detective gagged while some sort of gizmo is attached to her head. She is drugged and hallucinating. The evil doer is tapping into her mind. Somewhat like Total Recall. This got me aroused.

In the next show which followed another cutie who appeared in a lot of bondage scenes in the 80's and early 90's plays a detective sort of like Pamela Sue Anderson's failed show. It was a tv show inside of a tv show.

This DID who is actually Pesci's secretary get's tied to a chair and detective gagged. In the "tv show" a bomb is also about to go off but Pesci's secretary is assured that it is a fake bomb by the stunt men and producer. It also seems that Pesci's gal in the Pesci tv show is being stalked.

To add to the excitement, a guy who is supposed to be a stuntman comes in ostensibly to remove Pesci's gal and replace her with a dummy. He talks to her pretends to remove the gag only to tighten it up and then he tells her that he is the stalker and the so called fake bomb is a real bomb.

I was excited by the Sci Fi show but now was super excited. I looked over at my wife and asked her if she wanted to play around and rolled my eyebrows up.

"What do you have in mind honey."

Well, we haven't done any bondage in a long time and now I am in the mood. How about you? I asked.

She nodded and I said the heck with the rest of the tv show, I am ready to go right now. She looked down and saw my erection which practically tore through my pants.

"Let's do some acting. That last show really turned me on. How about if you play Pesci's secretary and I'll be the stalked? Let's make this fun."

She was all for it.

I went out into the garage, grabbed some rope, rags, and bandana's. I also pulled out a old wooded chair and a old radio that I would pretend to be a bomb.

I tied my honey to a chair, detective style. Hands behind her back. Interwound between her arms, around her shoulders, chest, over her legs and around her ankles.

Then I put the gag on loosely at first just like in the show so she could talk just like in the tv show. Then I played the part where I come in as the bad guy, pretend to take off the gag and tighten it. She mmmppphhhed and made a sound that sounded like mmmmpphhhhoooonepphhhh. Yep, it was secure.

She played her part real well too. Mmmmppphhhhing and shaking in the chair. Then I come back in as a good guy and let her know that she'll be allright. I untie her bonds fastening her to the chair, leave her tied and gagged and carry her off to the bedroom.

The rest is rated R or Triple XXX.

Passion man