Liz : 01 - Bondage Weekend (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Liz : 01 - Bondage Weekend (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Liz's stories
01 - Bondage Weekend
Story index at the bottom

By Liz

Tuesday, June 1st 2004 - 02:00:33 PM

Bondage Weekend

I met this guy named Terry. A real good looking, muscular type who like to play golf and as I would find out later, liked to drive other things besides Golf Balls.

We met at work. He gave me a ride home when my car was down. Nice, real nice guy.

I invited Terry in for a drink and we talked for hours. A couple of days later, Terry and the guys took me out for my birthday to a local rstaurant that specialized in Wings, Chicken Wings.

Terry continued to give me rides back and forth to work and we got real close. We hit it off right away. Having been divorced twice and meddled in legal battles with my ex, I needed a friend and I needed a release.

Came the Memorial Day Weekend and Terry asked me if I had any plans. I told him no, none at all.

We spent Friday nite at nightclubs. We went from one to another. We danced and drank, danced and drank. I hadn't partied like that in a very long time.

Terry took me to his place. It was a beaten down shack, even worse than his car (we always joked, what the heck it runs---barely) but I was so wasted, I could care less. I just wanted to go to bed...and not just sleep..yet~

Terry poured me a glass of wine and started making out with while gently undressing me. He then in a very easy and smooth move, unclipped my bra. He moved from kissing my lips to kissing my breasts. So sensual. I let out a sigh, ahhhhhhhhhh. It was so exhilarating. Had me turned on.

Terry then gently picked me up and laid me on the bed. He then pulled my pants off and my underwear. He then started kissing my pussy, licking it, then kissing it. I started to shake like crazy.

Terry then reached down to the floor. I couldn't see what he had but it felt like soft nylon cord. Terry, the gentlemen asked me if I had ever been tied up. Not lately, but I was game for it.

Terry tied my hands together and then attached them to a hook at the top of his bed. Obviously he had done this before~

He then started making out with me like crazy while rubbing my cloitis with his hand. Then he moved his mouth down to my cloitis while massaging my tits with his hands.

Then he moved back to my tits, kissing one then the other while sticking his finger inside my cunt. I started to squirm like crazy and was kicking my free legs.

Terry then reached down, grabbed two more pieces of the nylon cord and tied my feet to the corresponding bedposts. Now I couldn't move my feet or legs at all.

Terry then went for the first "powerdrive" and inserted his huge dick inside my pussy. It didn't take long and I got off. Not content, Terry then put his finger inside and started fingering me all over. Having just got off, I was very sensitive, wiggled or tried to but to no avail. I started giggling and nearly screamed. Terry put his hand over my mouth and said to be quiet because his little brother was in the other room.

After removing his hand I whispered that I couldn't help it because the sensations were driving me crazy.

"Okay. Then I'll have to gag you!" retorted Terry.

Terry grabbed a bandana rolled it several times and then cleave gagged me tieing it tightly behind my head. Now I would be quiet whether I wanted to or not.

Terry went back to work. He still wasn't done yet. Terry said he wanted to go again and I had no problem with that and even if I did, there was absolutely nothing I could do about it.

Next Terry walked away and came back dressed up like a headhunter. He started saying things like I was his sacrifice. That I was his captive and he was going to torture me. (What a funny guy!)

Then he told me that he would release me only if I would answer some questions. He then fired a bunch of questions at me (I was still gagged and mmmppphing)

"Oh, so you refuse to speak little maiden?"

How in the world could I speak while I was gagged? What a crazy guy.

Terry then came back with what looked like whips but were made out of a soft fabric. He then pretended to whip me and I pretended to be in pain (of course I wasn't)

This went on for awhile and even though it was essentially harmless, it was a huge turnon to me and Terry. His dick showed that he was getting really excited about this.

Terry then jumped me again and started the kissing, feeling thing again. He asked me if I was up for some hot wax, I mmmpphhhed and nodded my head no.

So Terry comes out with a vibrator, sticks it in my pussy while twisting almost to the point of pain my two tits. He asked me if it hurt, I nodded no.

With the vibrator, I came again and as soon as Terry saw that, he immediately did the finger thing again. I said earlier that I needed a release, well I got my money's worth already!

By this point we had been going for about a hour and a half after an already busy night.. but Terry wanted to go one more time. He took off the gag and started making out with me again and then replaced the gag while going for his second "power drive" I didn't think that I could go again, it took me awhile to get mine this time, Terry got off right away.

Finally Terry untied me and we retired for the evening (or early morning as it was) and we slept like babies.

But more was coming. The next day, Saturday Terry takes out to his fenced in back yard. Unbeknownst to me he has these tossil like cords with him. After showing me the back yard view, he walks me over to a pole has me stand up against it and pulls my hands behind my back. Next thing I know he is tying me up again, hands behind my back around the pole.

"Ever done it in broad daylight?" Terry asked.

"No, but I always wanted to!" Was my response.

Next thing Terry is unbuttoning my jeans and pulling my panties down and here we go again.

"Didn't you get enough last nite?" I asked.

"No way!" was Terry's response.

I thought that I would be sore. It had been awhile. Surprisingly, I wasn't. It didn't take long and we both got off again.

Terry then took me with him to the golf course. I met some of the guys he plays with and met some nice ladies too. Got friendly with one named Jaci, seems that she is really into bondage too. I told her what Terry did and she asked me if she could borrow him for just one night. I promptly said "No way--he is all mine!"

We hadn't had much if anything to eat, so Terry took me to a restaurant that specializes in fish and is one of those places that that has their restaurant right out on the water. Cool place. Real classy. I had salmon. Terry had shrimp. He drank Heinekens while I drank Gin& Tonics. We about got wasted again.

We then went to the movies and saw Troy. Great flick. Then it we spent time with some friends and it was back to Terry's place again.

I hardly undressed and Terry had those damn tossils out again.

"Ready for somemore?" He said while tying my hands behind my back.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Nope. Because you love it and you know it. If you don't want it, all you have to do is say no." At which point Terry had slipped a piece of duct tape over my mouth.

Cute, real cute. Like I was going to be able to say no. But, by the way, I wouldn't have even if I could.

Liz