Piggsy : 01 - Could not resist (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Piggsy : 01 - Could not resist (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Piggsy's stories
01 - Could not resist
Story index at the bottom

By Piggsy

Monday, November 6th 2006 - 06:12:49 PM

Could not resist

Hi All,

I was working in a bar on Campus, and in that environment the bartenders get a lot of attention from the ladies and when things get too simple you tend to be a bit arragent. I had had a boyant dating career from it and as I have always liked tie up games I would suggest it and got a reasonable strike rate. However as the relationships did not last long they remained fairly tame and I had never really had the opportunity to push it to where I fantasised about. Dont get me wrong I am no sadist but to play tie up games in any depth you require some trust and that can take time to build. Also the girls I had met were a little apprehensive and I had not come across one that was really into it, however to keep me happy most would give it a go but it was too tame and put on . I would never push someone past their comfort limit (Unless asked to).

Anyway its New Years Eve the bar had a low key party going as a lot were away on holidays. A regular girl that used to try to hit on me and c0ck tease was in with a friend from the middle of the country. I had never taken her up as she was not my type and I was not attracted to her, but her new friend was hot. Guys had been hitting on her all night. She had worn a small tartin Mini skirt, very small boob choob, little lacy socks with black strap high heels. This outfit her confidence and sexuality appealed to me and during the night exchanged a few brief comments.

At 12:10 we had sung Auyl Lang Syne and drinks had been chaged for a toast, The bar quietened for me to have a smoke and a 5 min relax.

This hot number waltzes up to me, leans over the bar and whispers "How would you like the best offer you have had all year?" The smart Arse in me replies "its only 10 minutes into the new year I have had no offers". "It better be good".

She smiled coyly and said "Anything you want"

I said "that is pretty broad, wanna be more specific, I dont wish to offend or assume"

She simply said "Anything"

It was one of those moments where you consider if you are being set up or will embarrass yourself for being presumptuous. I went through the worst case and though why not. I leaned over and whispered into her ear "I want to take you home and have you totally at my command while I Fu&k; your brains out" and waited for the reaction.

She just smiled and said "ok"

I finished at 3 and we headed to my house. I have a large room with walkin wardrobe that felt like two rooms. I fliced some music on and sat on the bed. She joined me and we kissed. Not wanting to loose the moment I pulled back from the kiss and said sternly " Right, get naked"

She smiled and said plenty of time for that lets just cuddle and get to know each other for a bit.

I needed to set the theme early or loose the opportunity and look at her and replied "You said anything, if you are not into that then I suggest you head home. I was prepared to toss her out, always been scared of women who say one thing but do another when it comes to sex.

To her credit she sighed and said "Ok I'm sorry" and started to remove her clothes.

She stood naked in front of me and walked to me till she stood between my legs and bent down to kiss me.

I stopped her, took her hips and turned her around. She had an amazing body, toned and tanned.

As she completed the 180 degree turn, I told her to kneel. She tried to turn back around to face me but I stopped her again and said "Kneel in front of me facing away and be close" She obliged but I could tell she was confused.

Once she had kneeled I lent to the side of the bed and grabbed my duffle bag full of ropes, gags and assorted entertainment. I left the bag open so she could not see its contents and noticed her peeking but simply turned her head.

Once I had a pre cut length i caressed both her arms, from shoulder to wrist. At the wrist I tighten my grip and pulled her hands toward me (behind her back). She did not resist. I crossed her small wrists and secured them in one hand, with the other I dould looped the rope and slid it over them.

I felt her flinch and try to look round, so I raised her arms forcing her to lower her head and bend at the waist.
As I clinched and knotted she spoke up "So you're a bit kinky then"? To which I replied "You Have no idea"

I stood up and circled her to stand in front of her. Picking her up underneath her arms I noticed how fuller her ample breasts were with her hands behind her back. As I lay her face down on the bed I could see her testing her ropes and coming to the conclusion that it was very secure.

Bending her legs at the knees I bound her ankles together and the looped a rope around them and attached it to her wrists. As I pulled back her wrists and ankles came together nicely and I secured them off.

She started on about " How are you going to fu** Me" but did not finish as I pushed a gag ball in her mouth. I knew she really didn't want the gag in, but secured it tightly as she struggled mmmphffing through it. I looked at her face and said "Anything" She rolled her eyes but was helpless to do anything.

Quickly I secured her elbow and knees and once she was totally bound I had some fun tweeking her nipples, ticking poking and prodding.

At 6 am The coffee shop on the corner opened, I had her in a frenzy wanting relief, I had brought her so close to Orgasm that she was screaming into her gag for it.

I stood up, got dressed and left her as she was for a coffee.

I returned an hour later she had not been able to move.

I released her from the hogtie but kept her bound. She was really pissed off but I had my way with her before I released her ensuring she Came also.

She left 2 hours later happy but I never heard from her again, funnily if she had been round I probably would have married her as she was the first to let go of the boundaries, however as I had now a taste exploring it came a lot more of a focus for me and I pursued it with many others.

let us know if you like this I have a few other experiences that you may enjoy

Piggsy
NZ