Leah : 05 - Housemates (F/F, FF/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Leah : 05 - Housemates (F/F, FF/FF)

Post by Canuck100 »

Leah's stories
05 - Housemates
Story index at the bottom

By Leah

Tuesday, November 14th 2006 - 12:19:09 PM

Hey there it's been a while! I have been busy with classes and partying, and I finally have a little a bit of time to post a recent incident.

I came home from the gym, because I had a coed intramural basketball game, and one of my friends that shares the house with me, Lauren, told me she wanted to have some fun, but I told her that I wasn't in the mood because I was all sweaty. But, she said she didn't care and just tackled me to the couch! I said with a laugh,"what the hell Lauren!" and she said "oh keep quiet!" After saying that she handcuffed my hands behind my back and she led my room where she told me to sit on the bed. I kind of just relaxed and went along with now since I was handcuffed.

She said, "whew, I'm going to have to do something with these socks!" so she started take my tube socks off. I just laughed and said, "great, I was going to take them off anyways." Then she laid them next to me and told me that she wants me to have some socks on though. So she went over to my drawers and looked until she found my sock drawer. She said,"damn Leah, did you buy more socks over the summer?!?!" I laughed and said "sure did, my feet get cold back home in good old Minn!" She laughed and said,"well I'm going to have to try some of these on you to see what you look like in them!" So she picked out four pairs of my new thick tube socks and brought them over to the bed with a big smile on her face, and she laid them by my feet where I was lying.

She began putting on each pair of tube socks until all four pairs were on and pulled up to my knees but they were slouched a little because they went a little bit over my knees! I have small feet so what! She started looking and my legs and said,"those look great, now let the fun begin!" She left the room and came back with a lot of rope and tape. She asked me what I wanted and I picked the rope. So she started tying my ankles together really well, too. Then she tied above and below my knees so that my legs were firmly secured and I couldn't move them well at all! Lauren then flipped me onto my stomach and removed the handcuffs and quickly started tying more rope around my wrists, and then she tied my elbows together. So now my arms were firmly tied behind my back.

She rolled me back over and sat me up and started tying rope around my upper body. After having so much rope put on me, she said, "well I have to gag you with something!". Then I saw her eyes widen, and she reached for both of my sweaty tube socks lying next to me. She balled up both of them and forced them into my mouth and then she put a few strips of duct tape over my mouth. After doing all of that she rolled me over on my stomach and she debated on putting me into a hogtie and I yelled and screamed as loud as I could into the thick socks but nothing came out! I was squirming everywhere and she said,"well I think I'm going to put you into a strict one so that you quit squirming". I tried fighting against her pulling my feet up to my hands but I couldn't really do much against her. She tied me in the tightest hogtie I've ever been in before, and she put a crotch tie on me also, which was tight. I was staring at her with my best puppy eyes but she didn't care. She started tickling my tube socked feet, and even though I have four pairs on it still tickled. Then she started rubbing and licking up and down my socks.

I was starting to get turned on, and then she broke out her vibrator! When I saw that I started screaming loudly into the socks, but it just didn't work. She removed the crotch tie and pulled my shorts down and started rubbing her fingers all around my downstairs! Lol. It was turning me on so much and then she turned on the vibrator and rubbed it around down there and stuck it in me and I moaned long and hard into the socks. This went on for about 15 minutes then we both heard the door open and shut and some voices. Lauren says, "It sounds like we have visitors!" and she just left the vibrator in and left the room! I was moaning so loud now.

The next thing I know Lauren comes walking in to the room with the other girl that we share the house with, Emily, and two of her friends! They were all like laughing and Emily asked how she managed to do this to me. One of Emily's friends came over to the bed and tested the ropes and said that it was a good job, and then she gave me a little tickle on the sides. I noticed that Emily and one of her friends, Hannah, were talking behind Lauren, who was staring at me while she was talking to Jess. Next thing I see is Hannah and Jess grabbing Lauren and Emily saying that it wasn't nice to tie me up like that and they all carried her out of the room.

After about 30 minutes they brought her back in to the room in just a thong and a bra and some socks and legwarmers on. Her ankles, above and below her knees, and her thighs were tied tight. Her wrists and elbows were tied behind her back and rope was wrapped above and below her breasts and she had a large black ball gag shoved in her mouth. It looked like she was fighting with them because it looked like she was sweating a little bit. They started saying that she put up a big fight but finally got her good. We stared into each others eyes and I could tell she was hurting, and surprised at the same time, and I laughed into my sock gag thinking I was going to be freed. But I thought wrong, all three of them said, "what are you laughing about, your staying with Lauren!" After saying that they blindfolded both of us.

For the next 10 minutes all I could hear was the loud moaning of Lauren and they worked her over with the vibrator and then at the same time two of the girls started fingering me. They kept us tied up for about 3 more hours before letting us go. We will get Emily back soon!

Email me at Allsport1411@aol.com or IM me at Allsport1411 if anybody wants to chit chat.

Leah
Allsport1411@aol.com