tie-n-gag-north : 02 - Night Out (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tie-n-gag-north : 02 - Night Out (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

tie-n-gag-north's stories
02 - Night Out
Story index at the bottom

By tie-n-gag-north

Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:11 am

Not really a "game", but fun!

On Fridays I would drive to meet my girlfriend at her apartment, 2 hrs away. She always worked late and so we would get there about the same time. One weekend we had an agreement that whoever got there first would have their pick of "activities". I tried to leave work early but traffic got the best of me. Still, I got there a few minutes before her and hid behind the door.

When she walked in (conservatively dressed in a white blouse buttoned all the way to the neck, but fairly form-fitting, nice fitting jeans, and little 2" black heels with bows over the toes) and I pounced from behind the door, clamping my hand over her mouth and pulling her arms behind her.

"You're mine, baby! I win...again!" She struggled, but not too hard. I kissed her ear and her neck and she relaxed in my arms. She whimpered, "What will you do with me, you cad?" I just laughed a quiet little laugh deep in my throat.

"Take you to dinner and a movie, of course!" She was surprised because usually I liked to tie her up and tease her until....well, tease her alot.

With her still in the grasp of one arm, I picked up some specially prepared very dark black wrap-around sunglasses. The special preparation was that I had painted the inside of the lenses black. Since they fitted very close to her face she could see almost nothing.

I then released her and took 5 feet of soft white rope and cross-tied her wrists in front of her. "Now, how are we going to go to dinner if my hands are tied and I can't see?" I also had taken out a beautiful, soft sweater that she loved. I folded it neatly and then draped it over her wrists, completely hiding the rope.

"OOhhhh!!!", she squealed. I took her by the elbow, lead her down the stairs and out to the car. I helped her in, gentleman that I am, and buckled her seat belt. She had no idea where we were going. I drove around in circles for a while to confuse her more and we chatted as if nothing were unusual. That really excited both of us.

When we finally got to the restaurant (a dark Italian place with big booths) I helped her into her seat first. "Slide across, darling", I said. And I slid in next to her.

I ordered wine and spaghetti for the both of us. With her hands tied it would be my job to not only feed myself but to feed her, help her drink her wine, wipe the spaghetti sauce from her chin. All the while her bound hands were hidden under the table beneath the sweater. This was sssoooooo hot that I wanted to skip the movie. But I had promised.

I ended up essentially being her "slave" in many ways because I had to do pretty much everything for her. She did visit the ladies room one time (the only time that night that I removed the blindfold/glasses) before we left the restaurant. That was a bit of a trick for her, but she managed and had her hands covered nicely when she came out.

I can hardly remember watching the movie, but it was hot and sexy. She couldn't see it at all through the glasses but she could certainly feel it, I could tell. She could hardly keep still in her seat. All I wanted to do was get her home that night, as you might imagine. I fed her popcorn when she wanted it and held the cup and straw to her lips when she was thirsty. When she wanted Rasinettes I put them between her lips, one at a time.

Leading her around by the elbow, helpless as she was, knowing what was hidden there under the sweater, helping her with nearly every last thing, and knowing what was waiting for me when we got home made it one of the most exciting evenings I have ever spent.