socks : 02 - Flash Forward Socks and Bondage (FF/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

socks : 02 - Flash Forward Socks and Bondage (FF/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

socks' stories
02 - Flash Forward Socks and Bondage
Story index at the bottom

By socks

Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:23 pm

Flash Forward socks and bondage

Hi all,

New Story here.
Skip forward in age a little bit to about age 24 this was 10 or so years ago.

I met a girl in Indiana. we will call here Mel, not to use her real name.

I met a girl in Indiana and we really hit it off. We met at a friend's home in KY and we began to go out. After a few dates, I hung a pair of handcuffs on the mirror of my car. When i picked her up, she smiled and asked "what are those for?". I played it off not to scare her off so early b/c i wasn't sure she would be into it.

We drove out in town to eat dinner then returned to her home.

"Do you have the keys to those", she asked as we got out of the car.

"Yes", I said, smiling.

"Well don't leave them in here, we might need them later" she said.

My heart jumped into my throat as i fumbled on my key ring for the key. We went into her apartment and watched TV a while. I had placed the cuffs on the coffee table and she came to sit down with me. She had already kicked her shoes off. She picked up the cuffs, just clicked them open and closed for a few minutes.

"These are the real thing huh?" she said to me.

"Yes", I told her, "they are a pair of Smith and Wesson's, the real deal".

"Do you want me to put them on you?", she asked me.

"Sure" I said. I was so happy when she asked me this.

"Give me your hands", she said. I thrust them out in front of me.

"uh uh, behind you", she said, "what is the use of being chained up if you have use of your hands still". I turned and put my hands behind me and she clicked the cuffs on.

"What shall I do with you now?" she asked after she had my hands secured. Well this was good as time as any to start explaining myself i thought, so i took a chance.

"Well I am a submissive" I said, and her eyes lit up.

"Really?", she said.

"Yes, i am a submissive male and i enjoy serving Dominant women" I replied.

"Well i have had a little experience with this and this is your lucky day, i could get into this" she said.

I immediately became submissive in posture and lowered my head and slid off the couch onto the floor in from of her.

"Well slave boy", she said, "what will you do for your Mistress?"

It was playing out better than i could have imagined. I asked her if she wanted me to kiss her feet, she smiled and shoved her socked foot into my mouth.

"I dont want you to just kiss them, i want you to smell them and suck on them".

I began by opening my mouth and accepting her petite foot into my mouth. She was wearing the socks i love the most, thick pink sports socks the kind you wear to workout in, Thorlo makes them now with the double support instep. She began moving her toes in my mouth and i began by trying to take as much of her foot into my mouth as she would give me. I had all five toes in there at one point, then she pulled her foot back and placed both feet on my face and forced me to inhale the sweet aroma of her socked feet. Her feet were well taken care of so they were not stinky or musty, they were just wonderful they smelled just like they had come from her sock drawer with a small hint of leather from her shoes. She pushed me back and with my hands cuffed i fell back onto my side.

"Slide closer, stay on your back", she said.

As i did she put her feet on me and began watching tv. I stayed underfoot for about an hour.

She then got up and said "i will be right back, dont move until i call for you". I laid there taking in the last hour of what had happened to me and thoughts raced through my mind as to what she could be doing. I didn't have to wait long before i heard the words i longed to hear, "slave, close your eyes".

"Yes Mistress" I replied, and then i heard steps coming closer on the floor. Mel rolled me over onto my stomach and i felt soft cotton going around my eyes. She was blindfolding me with a pair of her socks.

"Open up", she said, and she then placed the socks i assume she was wearing under my nose, then into my mouth and secured them, gagging me with another pair of socks. I could not speak or see.

"I am going to help you up and you will just have to trust me to lead you", she said.

As i stood up cuffed gagged and blinded, i felt something encircle my neck. She placed a collar around my neck.

"You didn't know i had toys too, did you slave?" she asked.

I mpppphed out a "no Mistress" and she laughed.

"You pathetic little slave, you cant speak to your Mistress properly can you?"

I tried to respond but she said "don't try, those socks are so thick you cant possibly move your tongue around to make words". I could only imagine what the collar looked like but it was a thick leather one with buckles cause i could feel it as she adjusted it on my neck.

"There", she said after she completed the buckling, cuffed collared. "You had no idea we had so much in common did you? " Well now for the rest of the fun, she grabbed the d ring on the front of the collar in her hand. "Follow me, we are about to go down some stairs, so i will help you down step by step". i followed unsteadily but with not much of a choice i felt and smelled the air change as we began our decent to the basement. I was assumming and later found out it was her additional bedroom she had made in her basement. It kinda had that hadn't-been-opened-up-in-a-while musty smell in the air like all basements.

Once we reached the bottom of the stairs she told me to stand still, and i felt her fingers tugging at the buttons on my jeans. She slipped my pants down and i was now only wearing my underwear and socks with a t shirt.

"You wont be needing these" she said and tossed them on the floor. She tugged on my collar again, signifying it was time to move again. As she lead me over to what i was thinking was a bed, she stopped me.

"Dont move", she said. And i heard the familiar clicking of cuffs being wratcheted through themselves to open the cuff. I thought a second pair of handcuffs, wow, but it was ankle cuffs with a 12 inch chain. She knelt behind me and shackled my ankles together. This bind was getting more complex all the time, she had fastened them around my ankle and had backed me up to a post in the basement and wrapped the chain around the back of the pole, and then locked up my other foot. She then took the handcuffs off of my right wrist and released my hands from behind me. She placed my hands in front of me and cuffed them back together.

"Put your hands above your head" she then said. As she guided them where she wanted them, i felt her fumbling with the chain on my cuffs and she had attached a padlock to them and fastened my hands to an eyebolt up higher on the post. I was now tied hand and foot to a post in her basement.

She removed the sock blindfold from my eyes.

"Now there, no chance for escape and i wanted you to see where you were" she said. "This is your home for the weekend, you will be released to do chores and eat and we will go out but when i have finished with you or just want to play, this is where you will stay".

I looked around the room and saw that all the windows had tinfoil on them and black curtains were over the windows so no one could see me. There was a heavy wooden four poster bed in the corner and closet that was about it. The floor was cement and had only a few throw rugs around but it was cold in there. As i tested my bonds, they were the real thing, i looked at my ankles and finally saw Smith and Wesson leg irons, the real deal, around my feet. I could not yet see the collar but it had 3 D rings on it one in the center front and two on either side, it was about a 3 inch black leather collar and was very intimidating to look at. It was even less forgiving as a restraint as it was adjusted just right.

Mel took a piece of rope about 4 ft long and laced it through the cloor d rings on the side and tied it off behind the pole making me further immobile.

"Don't go anywhere" she said, and left up the stairs.

About 30 min later, I heard her on the phone upstairs telling someone she could not believe that she and i had so much in common and proceeded to tell who ever she was talking to how she had me tied up in downstairs and giggling. After about 15 min of hearing that conversation, i was a little nervous and had the right to be as she said as she hung up "i suppose, see you in a few min". Then i heard her coming down the stairs. She smiled and said "we are going to have company, my friend Heather is coming over for drinks. You will be serving us later tonight do you understand?" I mppphed out yes as the packed in socks were not allowing me to speak any words. "Good! oh and she will be coming down to see you like this, that's not a problem is it?". Again i just shook my head no the best i could with it tied to the post.

"Good because you will be shackled and cuffed wearing only your underwear and socks tonight while you serve us. I am going to change and will be back in a few min". I was chained there, just wondering exactly what i had gotten myself into, but i was loving it.

About 45 min had passed and i hear the door bell ring and Mel trotting to the door to open it.

"Hi Heather, great to see you, come on in", she said. "Come see what i caught".

They both wasted no time coming down the stair and wow, i was blown away. Mel had changed into a set of tight PJ's the cotton type with the tank top and boy shorts with matching socks, they were pink and thick i later found out princess pink was her favorite color, Heather was still in clothes but was carrying a nap sack on her back, and said "well, looks like quit a catch you have here, all cuffed up and no where to go. Nice touch with the sock gag Mel. I am going to change", she smiled, pinched my cheek and said "nice to meet you".

I looked at Mel and she said "yeah, we have been playing tie up since we were 10 yrs old and well we loved it so much its part of our adult life now". Smiling Mel untied my collar and lowered my hands, but left my ankles cuffed to the pole. Heather had changed and came back down stairs she was wearing a pair of yellow PJ's much like Mels, with white cable knit kneesocks pushed down around her ankles. Mel removed my sock gag.

"If you dont scream we will leave the gag out for now".

I agreed as my puffed jaws were sore from the filling of the socks for about 2 hours now.

"Wow", I said, "this is not how i expected you to be at all! I was so scared you would freak when i told you about my fetish".

"Not at all", she replied, "Brian had told me when he mentioned you that we had a lot in common. SO anyway we are going to go upstairs and watch TV, the Vodka and OJ are in the kitchen, you will pour us a drink and bring it to us, do you understand?".

"Yes" I said.

She slapped me lightly. "and Yes what?"

"Yes Mistress", I said.

"You will also address Mistress Heather properly as well, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress".

"Good boy, now let me get the cuffs off the post here and get you properly able to serve", she said. "Put your hands back in front of you".

Heather began to uncuff my legs as Mel put the cuffs back together in front of me. Mistress Heather asked "do you want him to remained shackled?"

"Oh yes, i love to hear the chains as he walks".

Smiling, Mistress Heather recuffed my ankles and i was led uptairs in between them, with Mistress Mel in front and Mistress Heather in the back of me. Snap i felt it as soon as I heard it a riding crop hit my toosh nice he reddens well. Laughing Mistress Mel said "yes we will have to try himout later."

To Be continued :D