JustinTehGagger : 02 - Second time tying Rene (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

JustinTehGagger : 02 - Second time tying Rene (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

JustinTehGagger's stories
02 - Second time tying Rene
Story index at the bottom

By JustinTehGagger

Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:32 am

Second time tying Rene

Well here's the second time I tied up Rene. Next time it'll be when she tied me up for everyone else who wanted that in the poll. This time didn't lead to anything intimate, it was a few days after I tied her up the first time and we were lazily watching tv in her bedroom. I was thinking about how I would get to tie her up again, but she surprized me and brought it up herself.

"I had a lot of fun the other day, think we could do it again sometime?" she asked me, naturally I was more than happy to tie her up.

"Of course, are you ready right now?"

"Yea, but we only have about an hour until my mom gets home."

"Well lets get going then, get out all of your scarfs."

A moment later she had gathered half a dozen scarfs from her room, and was still wearing the same red scarf from the other day. I started with a black scarf, tying it around her ankles then looping around the center between her ankles to tighten in before tying it off. Then I put my hand over her mouth and rolled her onto her stomach and tied her hands the same way I did her feet with a blue scarf. Finally I took a striped scarf and tied her legs again just above the knees.

"There you go, all tied up" I said to her while I went over to her dresser to find something to stuff her mouth with.

"What, no gag this time?" she asked me with a smile.

There weren't any small scarfs or bandanas nearby so I grabbed a pair of her panties and a thick plain white winter scarf. I tossed them both onto the bed then sat next to Rene and clamped my hand over her mouth again while I pulled her up so she was sitting with her back to me. Once I had her in just the right spot I told her to open her mouth and then I stuffed her panties in. I pulled the middle of the thick scarf into her mouth and pulled back on it extra hard before tying off her tight cleave gag. She struggled and made little noises into her gag but she didn't seem to be able to free herself, either I really tied her up well or she just liked it.

"Well I've got you all bound and gagged now, but there are still two scarfs leftover..."

"HHMmmphh!!"

I grabbed the scarfs and quickly blindfolded her with one, then went to hogtie her with the other. I just wrapped it around the scarfs tying her hands and ankles and pulled on it until it was tight enough and tied it off. Now she was fully hogtied, gagged, and blindfolded.

It didn't take too much struggling for her to work her blindfold off, but that was as far as she got for the next twenty minutes.

I realized that our hour was up and started to untie her. It was a lucky thing too, because halfway through letting her go her mom got home, but didn't come upstairs so say hello until just after she got her gag out.