Rocero : 01 - She seemed innocent enough (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Rocero : 01 - She seemed innocent enough (F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Rocero's stories
01 - She seemed innocent enough
Story index at the bottom

By Rocero

Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:39 am

She seemed innocent enough

I posted this story on another board (The Bound Forum) quite a bit of time ago, and I'm doing it again on this one. Yes, we are the same person. Yes, I have the means to prove it.

-----------------------------
"Turn out the lights, and come sit," she said, lying down on my bed, still fully clothed, going through her purse. Probably for a condom, I supposed.

Why did girls always like it better with the lights off?

I took one more look at her before I did so. She was such an innocent-looking girl. And very beautiful. She looked at me with black doe-like eyes that seemed full of childlike curiosity and wonder, almost like a little girl. It was funny to think such a thing when she was two years older than I was, and I was merely eighteen years old. Her face was smooth and flawless like a perfect sculpture, and also as soft-looking as a rose petal. It was perfectly framed by her dark wavy black hair which stopped just below her delicate shoulders. I remember stroking that hair, how smoothly my fingers could pass through. How she looked back at me when I did it. How much just looking at her supple moist lips made me want to kiss them.

The "yellow" skin of the petite and fragile body was a light tan, too light to be brown, but too dark to be pale. And her body... she seemed as delicate as glass, but also as smooth as silk. Not too petite. But just petite enough. Although she was about five-foot-five and thin, her thinness seemed far from the kind of unnatural thinness that many girls with eating disorders seemed to have.

Actually she was a good eater. We were both thin, but we ate what could seem like ten times our own weight.

But she was still petite. When a man looked at her, he would be attracted to something different than what today's society seems to beat down on us. Her breasts and ass were not large. Rather, they were in good proportion to the rest of her small little body. What a man would see in her instead was beauty from innocence and pureness that seemed to dominate her features.

And for the first two weeks I had known her, she truly did act innocent.

She acted shy and nervous, and would blush at a compliment. The first time I held her hand, she had squeezed mine back tightly, as if to make sure it was really there. She would giggle and laugh.

She did indeed seem very innocent.

She had not even let me kiss her on the first date. On the second date, she had allowed me to do so, but only a little kiss.

I remembered walking her back that night, holding hands, taking her back home. Outside of her apartment building, she thanked me for the wonderful night. The wind had blown her hair in her face. With my hand, I brushed it aside, and ran my fingers through it. I kissed her forehead. Then her eye. Then her cheek. And then she pecked me on the mouth.

Yes. She seemed very innocent indeed.

And maybe that's how she truly was like to everybody she knew. Except for someone who got especially close.

We had been seeing each other quite frequently, almost every day. Every time we saw each other, we got closer and closer. We never had a bad date. We never hit a hitch.

But the closer I got to her... the more I saw of a different side. We went to see a movie once, and I had her in my arm right next to me. Suddenly, I could feel her thin soft hand slipping under my pants. And she began to tug. I could not believe it. In this room, with other people sitting around us, this soft-spoken girl had begun sexually stimulating me in the middle of the movie. Eventually I came.

"I thought you would like that," she replied when I asked her about it on the way back to her home. "...You want me to do it again?"

I was eighteen. Of course I said yes. I was already getting excited again. But she didn't bring me inside. Instead, she took me to a park where nobody else was. She sat in the grass, and told me to sit right in front of her, with my back to her.

She undid my belt and slid my pants down just enough, and then did the same with my underwear. It was a bit cold outside, but that didn't affect my adequacy.

She did something fairly unusual. While she pleasured me with one hand, she covered my mouth with the other. I couldn't say a word. I didn't understand why she did that. There was nobody else around, and I wasn't making any noise anyway. At least, not at first.

I had felt her hand before in my own, but never over my mouth like this. She kept a soft yet unusually firm grip on it, as if she was worried I would try to yell.

Then she started to tug harder, and began kissing my neck and ear. It felt so pleasurable I began to moan into her hand. She tightened her grip when I did.

She began to tease me, stopping every time I was about to come. She then took her hand off my mouth and jokingly asked me if she should keep going. Before I could answer, she put her hand back on my mouth. She'd wait a couple seconds while I tried to talk, but of course everything I said were just mumbles. Then before I started to get turned off, she's start again and build be almost all the way back up, doing the same thing again and again, stopping, asking if she should continue as she takes her hand away, covering my mouth up again when I try to answer, starting all over again.

She was controlling me.

Eventually she brought me to climax. When she did, her hand tightened over my mouth quite hard. This was actually a good thing, because the constant teasing caused this to be so relieving that I moaned quite loudly into her hand.

As she gave me the last few shakes, she moved her hand from my mouth to under my chin, and pulled my lips to hers where she gave me one of the deepest kisses of my life.

"Turn out the lights, and come sit," she said, now two weeks later in my room. We were going to have sex for the first time with each other. Little did I know this would be unlike anytime I had ever experienced.

I turned off the lights. It was pitch black. I wandered through the dark over to my bed. I heard her take something out of her purse and put it on the night table beside us. Whatever she took out clinked and clanked like a chain. I also heard her fetch something else and put it with the first thing she took out, but it made no similarly blatant sound. She put the purse away.

We began to take off our clothing. When we were both naked, I started to kiss her and feel her till she told me to wait.

"Hold on, sit at the edge of the bed."

I heard her take both objects off the night table, and she sat behind me.

"What's going on?" I asked.

She said nothing. Instead, she held my hands in hers, and slowly drew them behind me. Before I knew it, something cold and metallic was being fastened over both my wrists.

I had been handcuffed!

The moment I tried to protest, she shut me up by covering my mouth with her hand again. When I was quiet, she started sticking her fingers in my mouth for me to suck on. She then pressed the palm of her hand against my lips as she started getting me hard with her other hand. After a few seconds, she took her hand off my mouth, and as I began to speak, she immediately stuffed a rubber ball in it. I could feel that the rubber ball had strap attached, which she tightened around the back of my head.

I couldn't say a word, and I couldn't make a sound louder than a quiet moan. When I tried to yell, she put her hand over the ball and my mouth until I stopped.

Then she got up and went to turn on the light.

There she was, completely naked, with skin that was clear and flawless. Her nipples were small and round, her breasts were soft and round. Even completely naked, she looked so innocent. Even as she laughed at how helpless I was, cuffed and gagged at her mercy.

She walked back, held my chin, and tilted my head up to look right into her eyes. She then next down and began to lick the rubber ball in my mouth as well as my lips. I was getting quite hard, and she could see I very much enjoyed being her captive.

But I also wanted to know what she would look like in my condition, and I began to imagine it. How would her hands look restrained behind her back? How would her face look with this rubber ball fastened inside it? She would look so helpless... and so...

She got a white cloth from her purse, and used it to blindfold me.

She then gently pushed me down to lie face-up on my bed. She climbed on top of me, and she began to pleasure me.

That whole night, she took control of me. At one point, she made me sit in a chair still bound and gagged as she gave me oral. She onces took the ball out of my mouth so I could do the same to her.

Yes, she sure seemed like an innocent enough girl.