Fesselfan : 03 - A special birthday present (MF/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Fesselfan : 03 - A special birthday present (MF/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Fesselfan's stories
03 - A special birthday present
Story index at the bottom

By [mention]Fesselfan[/mention]

Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:51 am

A special birthday present (MF/F)

Hi everyone,

Welcome to my next story.

It involves the same persons as the last, so I will just give you a short rundown of us.

That's obviously me, 23 years back then, 6'3'', blonde, solidly built, called affectionally "my bad guy" by my new sweetheart.

Talking about her, she is the second person involved: Angela was still 21, Blonde too, with long hair, lovely brown eyes, about 5'11' and a nice built, everything placed on the right locations on her body. She is a rather extrovert person, carrying her heart on her tongue. She's experienced in tie-up games, and really loves to be tied up.

The third person is Jasmine, our little 'bondage girl', and Angela's room mate: slightly smaller than Angela at 5'9'', brown hair of medium length, brown eyes, 20 years and a slim build. Although a shy person, she discovered in the last story that she loves to be tied up as much as Angela, and that her slim body can take quite some time in tight bondage.

As some have asked me about this: the names are made-up, not the real ones of the involved persons. Another question asked about me... what my name is. I won't use my real name here either, so I'll just choose one. I'll take on the name of 'Matt' for you, so it’s short and simple (not like my real name, which would give most English speakers terrible headaches).

Anyway, a little while had passed since the last events I wrote about; Angela and I had become a couple, spending as much time together as possible, and Jasmine became a close friend of both of us. Angela's birthday was coming close, and this story starts with Jasmine and me sitting in a small pub, thinking about what to do on that day.

"Gladly her birthday is Saturday," I said, nipping at my coffee, "so we will have time for whatever we do."
"Yes," Jasmine replied, "and as far as I know, her family doesn't have time to visit her."
"I want something special for her, something she will always renember." I gauged her..."Hmmm, you surely remembered when we 'kidnapped' you."
"Uhm Yes" she replied, getting a little red in the face. That's her usual reaction to such topics, as she was a little shy.

"I think she would like a kidnapping for her birthday...what about it, do you want a little payback for last time, and help me along?"
"That would be something new to me, I haven't done much tying myself." she answered. "I am unsure whether I can do that."
"Oh, you will be up to it, I am sure." I replied. "After all, you know much about bondage stuff already, and I will be there for most of the tying... I just might need a second pair of hands now and then."
"Well, I am with you then," she replied, "might even be some fun."
"Let's plan a little ahead then, Jas'" I told her "after all, I want this to be as good as possible. As I see it, we will especially need two things: First, an opportunity to 'get' her, and second, a place to take her to. As far as I know, her uncle's weekend house won't be available for that."

Jasmine got into the right spirit obviously, already thinking like a kidnapress (or whatever the female form of 'kidnapper' is called).

"She usually goes jogging into the nearby woods on weekend mornings, so getting her won't be that hard" she said. "I will find a reason to leave of flat earlier, and we two can wait for her."
"As you mention the woods out there", I replied, "I remember there are some abandoned bunkers from the world war out there, where no one ever goes, perhaps we can take her somewhere there. I will check them out the next days."
Jasmine smiled. "That would of course be very stylish, if we want it to be as real as possible. Can we take your car for transporting her?"
"Of course we can." I replied, "As you know first hand, a tied girl fits in there very well."
Jasmine put her tongue out at me, and I smiled at her.

"Just keep in mind", I told her, "this is gonna be Angela's birthday present. So we will do everything to make it nice to her, which might not include tying you up, too."
She nodded, "Yes, I think that’s ok. Just don't hesitate to do it, if opportunity arises."
"We will see" I replied, and conversation went on to other topics.

To cut a long story short (as if I ever actually do that), I went out in the woods the next days, and found a nice spot where we could take Angela to. It was an old bunker buried into the earth, very out of the place, but which still had a functioning door, which we could lock to keep unlikely visitors out. Some days before the birthday I went there again, and cleaned it a little, removing the trash which summed up there over the years, so we would have a nice hideaway there.

It wasn't easy to hide all our preparations to Angela, perhaps she had a clue that we planned something special.. but to her credit, she didn't ask at all. I told her I would have some work to do that weekend, so we agreed to meet for lunch on her birthday, she would have the morning. I hoped she would keep with her routine and go jogging; if not, it would be Jasmine's part to convince her to do it.

Well, the day arrived, and our plans set in motion. I put on a pair of jeans, a black shirt and my black leather jacket, as I thought that would be a nice outfit for a kidnapper. I packed my sports back with lots of goodies we would need...ropes, tapes, bandanas, handcuffs, and a couple of leftover red masks from the last Halloween party, which would do a great job of hiding Jasmine's and my faces.
I prepared the trunk of my car (an old station wagon, for those who don't know it from the last story) with a blanket, so a victim wouldn't lie too uncomfortable there.
Jasmine and I had agreed that I would collect her some way away from their flat, so Angela would have no chance to spot my car. I waited at that point, and some minutes later Jas' arrived. She was wearing all black: boots, tight-cut trousers, blouse and a jacket; her hair was done into a ponytail.

"Hi, Matt" she said as she entered my car. "Everything is all right, she will be leaving our flat in half an hour or so. As you can see from my outfit, I am ready for action."
"So am I", I said, "The goodies are in the bag on the rear bench, and I found a secluded place in the woods where she will most likely come along. After we arrive there, we need to have handcuffs and tape ready, so we can tie her up and gag her quickly."
"If we were kidnappers," she replied, "wouldn't we take measures, so she can't recognize our faces later?"
"Look in the bag" I said, "I thought of that. We have a couple of face masks for that."
"I see you thought of everything" she answered, smiling. "I could -almost- have mercy with Angela, she has no chance at all."

We smiled at each other, and started to drive to the place where it would be happening.

-to be continued-

Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:38 am Post subject: Reply with quote
Time to tell the next chapter of my story then...

We arrived at my chosen place in some minutes. I drove some meters into the woods, and parked my car out of sight there. The weather was ok, but not too good; it was early in the morning, so I reckoned no one would come out here by accident.
Jasmine and I exited the car and went to the path Angela would take.

"Perfect", I said to Jasmine, "the car is not far away, but can't be seen from here. We can hide behind these trees..." I pointed out to the ones on the left side "and grab her when she runs by."
"Yes, indeed, a good place" she replied. "Just tell me what to do- I am not that experienced on this side of such games, you know".
We went back to the car, and opened my toy bag.
"See, the hardest thing will be the first restraint" I instructed her.
"Once we have the handcuffs on her, and gagged her, everything else will be easy. I have two pairs of handcuffs- you and I will take one pair each, as we can't know who of us will be in the best position to hold Angela, and the other one needs to handcuff her quickly."
"Sounds logical to me", she replied, "and I suggest for the same reason we both will need some material to gag her?"

That girl was a fast learner indeed.

"You got that right," I answered, smiling at her. "We will do a tape gag on her, that's the fastest and safest way. So fetch yourself a roll of duct tape and a bandana for stuffing. Oh, and don't forget the mask...we will hide our faces, to make it seem as real as possible."
She nodded.

So we went back to the path, both equipped with handcuffs, tape and red masks. I still think it's very good no one saw us back then, as we must have looked like characters out of a cheap Hollywood horror movie.

We found a nice place where we could hide in, completely invisible to anyone walking there and not taking a closer look, but we would be able to get out on the pathway fast.
"Feels almost like back in childhood, playing hide and seek," I whispered to Jasmine, as we were hiding in the bushes and it started to get boring.
"Yes," she replied, "or like a game of cops and robbers. I was especially fond of these games if they involved me getting tied up."
"No big surprise to me", I answered smiling at her, "Good that you haven't lost the fascination for these kind of games."
We both giggled.
"I was more the boy to tie up all the girls in the neighborhood", I told her, "well looking at me now, hiding in the bushes to kidnap my girlfriend, should be no big surprise to you either."
We joked about our childhood experiences a little while, when suddenly we heard some footsteps coming toward us.
"Looks like she's arriving, get ready!" I whispered to Jasmine.
I could see she was preparing for action, her body bracing in preparation.

The footsteps got closer, and we both were ready to jump at Angela. As the steps almost reached us, we were both ready to jump...when I suddenly noticed something, and actually had to hold back Jasmine.

"That's not Angela" I whispered, holding her...while a man in his beginning 30's was running past us, unaware of our presence.
We looked at each other- and after we were sure the man was out of sight, started to laugh. With all our planning and preparation, we had almost caught the wrong person!

Looking back, that moment was indeed amazingly funny, but back then we laughed more in embarrassment than in fun.

We calmed down, and after several minutes we heard footsteps again. I peeked out of the bush, and this time it was really Angela who was jogging towards us.
She was wearing a light-blue, close cut top, red nylon shorts and white running shoes. Her curly blonde hair was forced into a ponytail.
I signaled a thumbs-up to Jasmine, and we both fetched our handcuffs and put on the masks.

As she passed by, I jumped from behind our hiding place, closely followed by Jasmine. I managed to grab Angela from behind, putting one arm around her upper body (holding her arms close to it in the process) while placing my other hand over her mouth, effectively handgaggin her.

"HHMHMMMAAATT??"
That was her reply, of course!

"Happy birthday, sweetheart" I whispered in her ear, briefly out of my role.
She relaxed a little, realizing it was us.

"Quick, but the handcuffs on her!" I ordered Jasmine.
Angela struggled in my arms and hmmmpffed, but had no chance to resist, so the handcuffs closed with some clicks around her wrists on her back.
She now tried to run away, but I still held her firmly.

"Hmhmhmeeelp!" she yelled, fully in her role as victim now.
"Time to gag her" I said, in Jasmine's direction.
She lost no words, and pulled out a bandana and the duct tape.

As I removed my hand from Angela's mouth, Jasmine stuffed the bandana into it. Our victim had no chance to scream for help, that's for sure.
"Mmmmppf!" she tried to spit the bandana out of her mouth again, but I held it in there with my hand, while Jasmine pulled of some straps of tape from her duct tape roll, putting them over Angela's mouth afterwards.

"Now hold her." I commanded Jasmine, after a thought had struck my mind.
Jasmine was the lightest of us three, but I gladly saw she had no problem holding the already tied Angela, so she couldn't run away.

I fetched the bandana I had with me, as it wouldn't be needed for gagging anymore, and tied it over Angela's eyes, effectively blindfolding her.
"Hmhmhoooo!" was her reaction to it. But knowing her quite well, I could tell she really was enjoying this situation.
"Good, let's get her away from here now, to where no one will find her," I said to Jasmine, "take her left arm."
We took Angela in our middle, each of us holding one of her arms, so we had no trouble dragging her over to my car.

I opened the rear door, and we forced her to sit on the edge of the trunk, Jasmine holding her to prevent any escape attempts.
Taking a rope from our toy bag, I quickly tied her ankles together.
"Now our catch can't run away anymore," I grinned under my mask.

"Plleaappf hmmeep hmee ghho!" Angela moaned.
"No way!" Jasmine answered before I could react, and grabbed Angela's ponytail, pulling her head back.
"hmhmmou!" our victim replied.
"You will come along with us, and you won't give us any trouble, or you will regret it!" Jasmine hissed.

Looked like she enjoyed her role this day!

I decided it was definitely time for us to leave this place; if someone would find us now, it would be really difficult and embarrassing to explain everything.
So I pushed Angela into the trunk, and turned her around so she ended lying on her belly. While Jasmine was still holding her, I tied her hands and her elbows together using ropes (if you know me from my former adventures, you already know I don't like handcuffs that much, only using them when they are necessary).
After her arms were secured that way, I removed the handcuffs, and finished the bondage by tying a rope from her wrists to her feet and pulling tight, effectively putting her in a hogtie.

"Hmhmmmpff!!" was all our victim could do against it.
"Lets leave this place then" I said to Jasmine, while I put the trunk cover in place so no one could see our victim from the outside.
"She won't be able to do anything, tied up and gagged that tightly" Jasmine replied, and with a bang closed the trunk's door.

We entered the car's front, and could still hear some gag talking from behind.
"Uhm, we should take of our masks, or we could get into trouble now", I giggled and took of my mask. "Besides, our victim is blindfolded in the trunk, and will be unable to see us anyway." Which was rewarded with a louder, frustrated "hmmmmpf!" from behind.

Jasmine laughed, and took of her mask, too, and finally we drove away from that place, our helpless victim coming along, willingly or not.

That's it for today, I hope you excuse my sometimes awkward English; it is not too easy to write such stories in a language which isn't your mother tongue.

-to be continued-