Fesselfan : 04 - Taking a break from studies (M/F, F/F, M/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Fesselfan : 04 - Taking a break from studies (M/F, F/F, M/FF)

Post by Canuck100 »

Fesselfan's stories
04 - Taking a break from studies
Story index at the bottom

By [mention]Fesselfan[/mention]

Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:50 am

Welcome to my next story!

Some of you may be familiar with my previous stories- you can skip the next paragraph if you like, it just contains descriptions of us. In fact, as I am lazy, I just copied the relevant section from an old story.

First it's me, Matt, 23 years back then, 6'3'', blonde, solidly built, called affectionally "my bad guy" by my new sweetheart.

Talking about her, she is the second person involved: Angela was 22, Blonde too, with long hair, lovely brown eyes, about 5'11' and a nice built, everything placed on the right locations on her body. She is a rather extrovert person, carrying her heart on her tongue. She's experienced in tie-up games, and really loves to be tied up.

The third person is Jasmine, our little 'bondage girl', and Angela's room mate: slightly smaller than Angela at 5'9'', brown hair of medium length, brown eyes, 20 years and a slim build. Although a shy person, she discovered she loves to be tied up as much as Angela, and that her slim body can take quite some time in tight bondage

This story happened about a month after "A special birthday present" but before the events in "A short story" (note from Canuck100 : I did not find this story in the archives). I hope you are confused now...

I was working on my exam studies as my telephone lighted up, signaling a call. (In case you wonder: I like to hear music while learning, and after missing some calls because I didn't hear the ringing, bought a telephone made of transluctant plastic, which lights up flashy when receiving a call.)

I turned down the music.
"Yea?"
"Hi Matt, guess who's here" a very familiar female voice said.
"Not too hard my sweetheart" I replied, as I had of course recognized Angela's voice.
"Bingo" she replied. "How are you?"
"Annoyed" I replied. "I am working on some of the more freakish theories of computing...these things keep doing my head in."
"Sounds like you could use a break", she said, "I am currently at my uncle's weekend house. The rest of my family left already, so why don't you come over? I am sure we can find something to distract you from your theories..."

Contrary to my usual appearance, I am not a slow thinker- so I answered positive.

"Just bring some toys along for fun" she said. One couldn't claim she didn't know what she wanted.
"I will do some reading myself", she continued, "and leave a key under the door mat. If you want just come in...and surprise me."

Of course I know what that meant- we had done this before, me pretending to be some kind of burglar and trapping her.

"Looking forward to it", I replied, "Let's see.. it's 16:00 now... I think I should be there around 21:00."
"Fine" she replied, "I will be there. See you then, honey."

I smiled...and decided I would pop in there a little ahead of time. After all- what fun is a robbery if you expect it?
Taking a look at my books I decided I had enough of that anyway.. and with a satisfied 'smack' threw them into a corner.

Time to check my goodies then...I took our usual 'play bag' (a dark blue sports bag). Digging through it, I went through my mental checklist.
Ropes, Duct tape, several bandanas for gagging and blindfolding, handcuffs and our ballgags (one red with head harness, one blue with 'just' one strap).
Yes, I was ready.

I don't want to bore you with stories about traveling, so let's skip over to my arrival at around 20:00. Summer had long passed, so it was already getting dark.
To give yourself an Idea about the location, here the description of it. It is copied from former stories too- so skip the next paragraph if you already know it.

------------
A small road leads up to the house. The parcel was surrounded by an almost 3 meters high hedge at all sides, while assorted trees were standing on the lawn. On the rear side, a small break in the hedge opened with a wooden door in it. Behind that door, a small path was leading through some dunes, straight to the sea.

To the inside then...

First the ground floor:
First the living room...besides the couch, it held two tables, some chairs and a fireplace, which would surely make that room a warm and comfortable place during these cold nights, which sometime happen near the sea.
The kitchen was a rather plain affair...it contained a stove, an oven, a microwave oven and the usual kitchen cabinets, and also a kitchen table and some more chairs.

The bath was located next to the kitchen. It was a little cramped, and contained a toilet, a shower with glass doors, a mirror and a couple of small cabinets.

Right after the main door was a little hall, which contained a chair and a small table with a telephone on it. A small wardrobe was cramped into one corner. There was a hatch in the ceiling, obviously for accessing the attic. A ladder was leading down into the storage cellar.

The final room on that floor was the Bedroom. It contained (of course) a bed, a nice four-poster bed, which looked rather solid. A big closet was standing near the bed. A mirror and a small table made for a personal make-up space.

The cellar then. It was rather unspectacular- just one big room, cramped with shelves and some old cabinets. It obviously contained stuff stored there over many years, and was a rather dusty affair in some parts. It doubled as food storage, with a fridge and some more durable foodstuff stored in shelves. A washing machine was standing in one corner.

Finally the attic.. It was one big room too- but not nearly as cramped as the cellar. It contained a small motorboat. A large door opened to the seaside. A pulley was mounted at the outside of house over that door- which explained, how the boat got in and out there. The attic had some wooden bars (straight upright ones, and vertical ones below the roof).

------------

Enough sightseeing now, back to the story. As I approached the parcel, I decided to park a little away from it, so my sweet victim could not spot my car's lights or hear the engine noise. A surprise is only a good surprise if you really surprise someone, if you get my point.

I fetched my toy bag, and walked the rest of the road leading to the house, stalking around it once to check out the area. The key was lying were Angela had promised, so getting in would be no problem. Through the living room's window I could see Angela; she was sitting on the couch, reading a book. She was wearing a mid-length light-brown skirt and a white, long sleeved blouse.

Planning my further moves, I decided not to take the handcuffs this time...you know, they are great if you quickly want to subdue and restrain someone, but to me they ain't half the fun ropes are. I know I could physically easily overpower Angela, so it would be no problem to tie her up with ropes. And the house was remote enough- if she wanted to scream, no one would hear it, so there was no need to gag her quickly.

Kids- be aware we both wanted to play it this way. If you do something like that without your partner's consent, it's bad!

I silently entered the house, and sneaked up to the living room. On the way I noticed the hatch to the attic in the hall was open, the ladder folded down...but didn't pay special attention to that.

Fate was with me- Angela was sitting with her back pointed directly at me.
As I grabbed her from behind, putting my hand over her mouth, I could feel a twitch running through her body- looked like I really caught her by surprise!

"Don't move, don't scream and don't do anything stupid," I whispered into her ear. "If you play along, this will be less harmful for you."
I was really surprised that she just nodded. I had expected at least a token fight, as this would have been her usual reaction. Maybe she was a much more compliant victim when caught of guard...

Anyway, I took my chance, and pushed her down on the couch, lying on her belly. I grabbed her arms and placed them behind her back, wrists crossed, and tied them in place there with a piece of rope.

"Please, don't...." she whined.
I looked at her if everything was all right. She realized my worried look, and formed a silent "go ahead" with her lips.

"You can have everything you want," she begged in a soft voice, "just don't hurt me".
"Looks like I need to make you shut up" was my rather rude reply.

Gagging time...I took a bandana, folding it together.
"Open your mouth" I commanded, and with a fearful look in her eyes, she complied.
To avoid any further discussion I stuffed the bandana into her mouth. I tied a second one around her head and between her teeth, effectively cleave gagging her. She would not be able to make much sound anymore gagged like that!

"HMMMMMPFFF!!!" "HMMOOUU NMMMAAPPFAAAMT!"
At least one couldn't say she didn't try to make a sound now...looked like she just had waited to be gagged, to start fighting back then. She pulled at her hand tie, and tried to sit up again. Of course I couldn't let that happen, and despite her ongoing protests pushed her down on the couch again.

"I need to restrain you more," I said, fetching more ropes.
"Hmmmmmpfff!!!" She tried to get her legs free from my grip, but I held them fast and started to tie her ankles together. She protested all the time, flexing herself like mad in an attempt to get free from me before she would be tied up completely. Now that was more like the Angela I knew.

After I had tied her feet together, her thighs were next, above the knees. After two loops around them suddenly I paused.
Imagination must had played a trick on me, because I thought I had heard not just Angela's muted protests, but a similar sound from somewhere else, too!
I listened, but beside my sweetheart's hmmmpfing I could not hear anything else...so I shrugged my shoulders and continued tying her thighs together.

As a finishing touch, I tied her elbows together (well to be exactly almost together; only the most flexible persons manage to pull their elbows together completely when their hands are tied up crossed on their back).

-to be continued-

Let's go ahead with my story.

My sweet victim was now lying on the couch, securely bound and gagged, still hmmpfing at me with a fearful look in her eyes.
"Now I need to take care that no one can see you from the outside", I told her, "just in case someone strays into this remote area."
"Hmmppf!" she protested, but of course she couldn't prevent me from picking her up and carrying her over my shoulder.

As a burglar, it would have been best to store my victim in the cellar. But I had doubts about carrying her down the ladder- if I would loose my balance and fall, it would be really bad. So instead I carried her over to the bedroom and put her down in one corner of that room.

"Better be nice, or you will regret it" I told her.
She nodded with a "hmmeppf".
"Good girl," I answered, "time for me to look around the house for valuables."
"Hmmmooo!!" she shook her head violently.
"What do you think a burglar comes for?" I replied. "Maybe I will come back to you later, but first the house."
She was still protesting, but after all there was nothing she could do to hold be back, so I started my 'fake' search.

I went back to the living room, opened this cabinet, that trunk, just to make some sounds like a real burglar would. Through all this, I could hear Angela's hmmpfing; sounded like she wanted to make as much noise as possible.

And then I heard it again- another silent "hmmmpf", definitely not coming from the direction of the bedroom.
I paused.. I was alone here with my sweetheart, wasn't I?
My first reaction was more on the panic side.. but then my logical mind kicked back in action. *IF* there is another person here, and that person makes 'hmmppf' sounds, that person is most likely restrained too, and would pose no danger to us. Thinking about that possibility, I realized who that second restrained person might be...and that bad girl Angela hadn't told me about it!

Time to verify my theory, I decided. The bedroom and living room were no options- I had been in them already- so I checked the kitchen first. It was empty too. I entered the hall and listened...after all, I had heard the 'other' sounds there first. I stood there and could hear Angela's gag talking, and then suddenly other sounds like that coming from above.

It was only logical to enter the attic, and that was what I did. It was dark up there, so I fumbled around for the light button, and finally found it. As the light went on I suddenly saw what I had already suspected- Jasmine was here, too!

She was wearing a dark grey skirt, a black blouse, nylon hold ups and black high heels. She was standing with her back to one of the wooden poles- most likely because she was tied to it!
Her hands were tied together behind the pole, her upper body wrapped in ropes that held her close to it. The feet and the thighs- above and below the knees- were tied together and fixed to the wooden pole, too. A rope was tied from her belly between her legs, which pushed the skirt up. A long scarf was tied around her head and through her mouth multiple times- including one time around the pole, holding her head close to it. From the bulge in her cheeks I could tell something was stuffed into her mouth, further silencing her.

I realized that she wouldn't be able to move a single part of her body, bound that way...and that she was covered with sweat, which meant she hadn't been here for just some minutes.

"Hmmmipf" she greeted me.
"Now that is a surprise," I said. "Looks like there are more people in here than I expected."
"Hmmeeemmp! Pfffmmee me!" she mumbled.
I looked into her eyes..."Are you ok, Jas'?" I asked.
She nodded- well at least as much as she could with her head tied to the pole.

"You will stay tied up," I decided, interrupted by a "HMMMPPFF!!" coming from her.
"See, if you got yourself tied up like you are, there has to be a reason for it. Besides..." I smiled "that way I have two lovely damsels completely at my mercy, not just one!"
She pulled at her bounds, but wasn't able to move even a little bit. Angela had done a good job tying her up!

"I will get you some company," I decided, "it will be easier for me if both of you are here."
With these words I went back to the bedroom, which contained a bound and gagged Angela.

"You are truly a bad girl," I told her, "not telling me our little bondage girl is here, too. And tied up in such a nasty way."
"Hmmm Hmmmppf hmrrrpum" was her only reply. I love discussions with gagged people!

"Well," I went on, "you will join her up there then. That's only fair."
"Hmmmooo!" she protested, but I didn't care and untied her legs.
I pulled her up, grabbed one of her arms, and despite her protests dragged her along with me, into the attic.

A muffled laughter was to be heard from Jasmine as she saw Angela was in peril, too.
I decided to tie Angela the same way she had tied Jasmine, and so pushed her with her back to another of these wooden poles.
"Plllfppf hmmot" she protested, but I was already tying her feet together, to prevent any run-away actions.

For a brief moment I untied her hands and arms, but held them fast, and tied them together again quickly behind the pole. I took care of her upper body next- wrapping it in lots of rope. She wouldn't be able to move it a bit anymore.

"Hmm what next.." I said, taking a look at Jasmine.
Both girls looked at me, Angela with slight fear, Jas' exhausted but with a little joy in her eyes.
"Ah yes, the rope through the legs" I continued.
"Hmmmmoooo!" Angela said.
"Sorry darling, but it's just fair if you get the same treatment as her."

So I grabbed another rope, tied it to one of the many others running around her body, pushed her skirt up (which made her protest even more in lovely gag talk) and finally tied it between her legs to the pole in the rear. As I pulled it tight, a shiver ran through her body, accompanied by a "HhmmmHmmmmpf!".

She was enjoying this, no doubt!

I continued her bondage by duplicating the leg bondage Jasmine was wearing...ankles, thighs and knees tied together, and tied to the pole too.

Overall, it took me a while to tie up Angela completely, but looking at the result, it was quite worth the time. She wouldn't be able to move more than a finger!

"Beautiful" I said.
"Hmmmoou pfoompoopf mmoopfimmp" Jasmine mumbled.
"What did you say?" I replied.
"Hmmmmeee Gmmmag!" she answered.

Now I realized what she meant...Angela still was not gagged as strictly as Jasmine.

"Oh, thanks for noticing" I said to Jasmine, which made her chuckle...while Angela "HRRMPPF"ed at her angrily.

I undid the knot that held the bandana tied around Angela's head. If she had hoped I would remove the gag she was wrong though...I just folded that bandana too, and stuffed it into her mouth, where the other one was already. This filled her mouth completely, and I could see her cheeks bulge. A "hmmmpf?" came from here, now even more silenced than before.

Instead of discussing things with her, I just took a scarf and wrapped it around her head and between her teeth several times. The last time I included the pole, so that her head was now tied to it... just like Jasmine's was.

I took some steps back, examining my work, satisfied.

"Yes, I think you are both well secured now. And you seem to be enjoying yourself." Which was no lie...even Jasmine, despite her exhaustion, had a joyful look in her eyes.
Of course, the girls had to protest with "hmmmpfs" and "rmmmpfs", but that was just for show.
I went to each of them, and gave them a good tug on their crotch rope (which made them shiver and hmmpf even more).
After spending some minutes teasing them, I decided it's finally time for me to put something in my stomach, so I went down to the kitchen.

After all, it has been a long day for me...and the girls will surely wait for me up there in the attic, willingly or not.

I smiled to myself...satisfied that an annoying day of studies had turned into a day of heavy bondage with my two favorite damsels...

-to be continued-

Time to tell you what I ate, and how I prepared it...

Don't worry, I am just kidding. After all, this is a board about bondage, not cooking!
And I see myself more as a bondage expert, not as someone who can cook (anyone who had the misfortune to eat my kitchen works will agree).

Time to go and have a look at my damsels now, I decided, and so I went up back into the attic.

Both girls greeted me with an enthusiastic "Hmmmmpf!".
You surely will remember from my previous stories that I am a great fan of double gag talk; it's no surprise to you then that I enjoyed that.

Both girls were still tied to their poles. Jasmine, having been tied for much longer than Angela, seemed to have accepted her fate, and just waited her time. Angela in turn obviously had struggled; her hair looked a little messed up, and she had sweated. Alas, the ropes on her body were still firmly in place, and her gag still silenced her. Looked like the poor girl had no success so far...

I turned my attention to Jasmine.
"Hmm little princess, you have been in that bondage for quite a while now, haven't you?" I asked.
"Hmmmeef", she replied.
"Sometimes I want to know why Angela put you into this," I replied, "but not now. What about it...do you want a chance for freedom?"
"Hmmmeff, pleapfe" was her answer, which I interpreted as 'Yes'.

A smile came across my face.
"Let's make it a game then. See, it's been a long day for me. I will go to bed soon...the only question is, will you two sweet damsels be tied up or not during the night. And it is our little princess' job to determine that."

"hmmmrpf?" both girls wanted to know.

"Simple," I answered, "You, Angela, will stay tied up here like you are...seems you have no chance of escape anyway."
An angry "Mhmmmpfff!!!" was to be heard by her, but that was her only way she could protest.
"I will take our little Princess downstairs with me," I continued, "and will tie her up in a different position. If she manages to leave the house within thirty minutes- tied or not- you will both be free. Else you will have to spend the night tied up...and it won't be comfortable for you, that's for sure."

"Hmmppf" both girls replied... whatever they meant with that.

It took a while to take of all of Jasmine's bounds; Angela had done a thorough job tying her up. As the last ropes went of, she almost dropped into my arms.
"You're Ok Jas'?" I asked.
"Yea," she replied, "just a little shaky. That... Angela had tied me to the pole, over 3 hours ago, and it's quite demanding to stand there for such a long time, especially on my heels."
Muffled laughter was to be heard from Angela.

We ignored her, and went down into the basement. I took a look at Jasmine... she looked really exhausted, her clothing messed.

"Are you sure you can take another bondage?" I wanted to know.
"Yes... as long as I don't have to stand around anymore" she replied, with a smile on her face.
"I will take care of that," I replied. "You know the deal...get outside within 30 minutes, or you will remain tied all night."
"I have to confess something," she answered in a slow voice. "Usually, I would willingly loose that thing. But I am very tired, and don't want to be tied overnight..."
"Well, then better do your best" I interrupted her.
I could really see how a nasty remark was on her tongue, but she swallowed it. Better for her!

"Let's get started then," I said, fetching some ropes.

Jasmine wouldn't be our little bondage girl if she didn't know what I expected from her now, so she just put her hands behind her back, where I tied them together.
Next some ropes around her upper body, pressing her arms close to her back. I made her sit down on a chair after that, and tied her legs; as usual, I tied the ankles first, and then the thighs above and below the knees.
She would still be able to get up from the chair; so I decided to add a rope from her feet bondage to her hand bounds, which would run under the chair to her hands.
She started to test her bounds.
"Jas', I am not finished yet" I interrupted her.
"Oh come on," she replied, "give me at least a chance."
"I will," I said, "but you know me, don't you? A bondage is not complete without a gag."
"Oh," she replied, "well ok. Not that I can do anything about it anyway."

She opened her mouth, and I pushed a folded bandana into it. After that I sealed it close with a couple of duct tape straps over her mouth.
"Hmmpf" she tested the gag.

"Your time is running now" I said, "30 minutes to get out of the house. I won't hinder you. In fact, I will leave you to do whatever you want, and check my other victim up there."
"Hmmppf!!" she nodded her head in agreement.

Well I am true to my word, and went back up into the attic.
Angela hadn't managed to get free, and so was still where I had left her.
Her "hmmmpf!" as she saw me was now far less angry than the last time...
"Want to get free?" I asked.
"Hmmmeepf!" she replied, her nodding more visible from her eyes than her tied head.

She didn't use the safeword though- so it was fair game to keep her tied.

"Well, then better hope your little victim from earlier on manages to get free!" I replied, laughing a little. "If she doesn't make it in time, you may be kept here for the entire night."
"Hmmmoooo!" she mumbled, her eyes looking at me in fear above her gag. She was a good actress.

"Anyway," I went on, "I will do my best to make the time until the decision is made as comfortable as possible."
With these words I started to play around with her and tease her a little, including pulls on her crotch rope.
I will spare details on this board, but after the 30 minutes she was at least as covered with sweat as Jasmine was before, and the time went by very fast for both of us.

"Well, time is up honey" I said, "time to go down and check what our little princess archived."
"hmmmm" Angela replied, exhausted.

Of course it wouldn't have been me if I hadn't done another strong pull on the crotch rope before I went down, making her "Hmmmpf!" and shiver once more, but after that I left her.

What I noticed first as I entered the living room again....

You will find out when I continue the story.

-to be continued-

Feedback welcome, as usual

[-------------------------------]

Ok ok, before anyone finds out where I live and kills me for that cliffhanger, I rather continue with my story.
You surely want to know what I noticed...well I noticed an empty chair, where Jasmine had been tied up before. The rest of the living room didn't contain a bound damsel either. I went back to the hall and saw the main door was open; looked like our little bondage girl made her way out.
As I went outside, I was greeted with a triumphing "Hhmmmmpff!".

Jasmine was sitting next to the door- the bounds around her hands, upper body, ankles and knees were still there...as was the gag...
I concluded what must have happened... she had managed to work the rope connecting her hands and feet loose, and by this was able to get up from the chair and hopped to the main door. There she managed to open the door with her tied hands and hopped outside, sitting down at the wall and wait for me.

"I am impressed," I said. "I haven't thought you will make it."
"Hmmmpf" she replied. Gags are great!
I picked her up from the ground and carried her back into the house (I am not a Schwarzenegger, but Jasmine was rather thin anyway, so it was not a too heavy burden).
"Hmmmoou Pffaip hmmmou ummppfiee hmmme!" Jasmine reminded me of my promise.
"Yes, and I will" I replied. "I just want to get you inside.. it's getting cold out there."

Back in the living room, I dropped her softly on the couch and removed her bondage and gag.
She started rubbing her hands.
"That was close," she said, "I was outside for perhaps two minutes as you came by. It was quite straining to work that rope loose... and get outside with just small hops."
"Have you thought of crouching instead?" I asked her.
"Uhmm, yes," she replied, "but I didn't want to mess my clothing more than necessary."

Women! Even tied up and gagged, with a 'villain' behind them, they think about orderly clothes!

A soft "hmmpff" from upstairs reminded us that Angela was still tied up in the attic, waiting for release, so we both went there.

My sweetheart was still standing at the pole. To be exact, she was more hanging in the ropes which tied her to it...she looked very exhausted- in part from my earlier toying with her, in part from the strict bondage and in part from standing on high heels motionless for a while now.

"Looks like you want to be untied too?" I asked.
"Hmmmeepf!" she replied.
I smiled... "Well, as Jas' was the one who got herself free, I will leave the decision up to her. If she unties you it's fine...if not, bad luck."
Angela's eyes widened...and Jasmine started to smile, too.

"Hmmmmoooo!!" Well I think it's obvious who said that.

"Hmmmm..." Jasmine replied, "After what you did earlier I should leave you tied like this."
Angela mumbled more complaints, but Jasmine continued.
"But I have a soft heart. I will untie you under one condition..."
"Hmmaappepfer hmmou mmammt" Angela replied.

Now I was curious too what Jasmine was up to, too...

"If I untie you now, I will get to tie you up again tomorrow" Jas' said. "We are not even, yet."
Angela thought for some seconds, and then with a "hmmmepf" nodded her head as much as her bounds allowed (meaning not very much).

To cut an already long story short, Jasmine and I untied Angela, and we three settled down in the kitchen, taking some snacks and drinks.

"Girls, now I am curious," I said, "what had happened before I arrived?"
"Angela asked me if I wanted to spend some time at the weekend house again, as it would be empty now" Jasmine answered.
"I told her maybe you could join us later then..." Angela took over, "which proved to be true."

"We packed some stuff and took the train," Jasmine continued. "And after we arrived, your sweet Madame here told me she had a surprise for me."
"Well, it was a surprise, wasn't it?" Angela replied with played anger.
Jasmine got a little red, looking down on the floor.

"Well I took a pair of handcuffs and overpowered her." Angela went on. "After that.. well you have seen how she was tied."
"Yes, indeed" I replied. "I am just missing one detail...how long has Jas' been tied up there before I arrived?"
"Uhmm...two hours" Angela replied.

I led out a loud breath...
"And I came an hour earlier than you expected.." I replied. "Did you plan to leave Jas' tied up?"
"Yes" my sweetheart replied. "She had been bragging about her ability to take bondage for a while now, so I thought I'd test it."
Jasmine's face turned an even deeper shade of red...I wouldn't have been too surprised if the ground would have opened below her.

"Well, she will get her revenge tomorrow" I said. "By the way Jas'...want some help or tips?"
Angela looked at me, sulking. But her eyes told me she was just playing...
"No, I want to try it with just my own skills" Jasmine replied.
"Fair dos" I said, and our conversation went to non-bondage related topics.

Later in the evening we settled for sleep...Jasmine on the couch, Angela and me in the sleeping room.

As we were lying in the bed, and had finished talking about the day, Angela asked "Where you serious about not tying me up for the night?"
Instead of answering, I lifted my cushion a little, revealing that I had hidden some ropes there earlier on.
We smiled at each other and kissed...

What happened that night does not belong here; be assured we enjoyed it.
I will continue this story with the next day and Jasmine's revenge.

-to be continued-

Sorry for the long delay; I have been swamped with work the last few weeks, and writing takes some time for me, as English is not my mother language. Anyway, time to move on...

Morning broke, and the sun shone through the windows. Looked like a beautiful day. Of course, as I knew that day would see some more bondage, it became even more beautiful to me.
After taking our morning cleaning routine, we decided to take breakfast in a sweet little cafe we had seen in the nearby village. I don't want to bore you with details about our conversation then, as it is not really related to this bondage story. Sufficient to say, as we arrived back at the house it was already late in the morning, and we were in a happy mood.

"Uhm, Jasmine," Angela asked, "Do you still want your revenge from yesterday?"
"I thought you'd never ask" Jasmine replied, "Yes, of course I want."
Both girls looked at me.
"Hey, don't look at me" I replied, "This is between you two beauties. Besides, yesterday I was told that I should not interfere.. I will keep to that."

A smile crossed my face.

"But I will really enjoy watching you two."
Angela, in her direct way of acting, put her tongue out at me, while Jasmine just smiled.

"Let us girls change into something more comfortable then," Jasmine said. "Our street clothes don't fit in that well with bondage."
"Agreed," Angela replied, "You're the boss for today, what shall I wear?"
"I will show you" Jasmine replied, and both girls exited the room.
I got myself another drink, and waited for them to return, eager to see what will happen. This was definitely much better than any TV program can be!

As the girls came back into the living room I could see they both had changed their clothing to something more comfortable...
They both were wearing a white, close cut sports tops. Angela was wearing light blue nylon shorts with dark blue stripes to it, Jasmine black ones with white stripes. She was carrying our bag with bondage toys.
"I see you are both ready" I smiled at them, "start whenever you want. I will just watch, as promised."
Jasmine smiled.
Both were standing in the middle of the room now...
"Put your hands behind your back," she ordered Angela, who obeyed that order.
Jas' started to tie her hands there. From my bondage experience I could tell it was pretty tight, there was no slack in the ropes.

"A little tight maybe, but ok" Angela commented.
"It's not your place to make comments" Jasmine replied, and pulled a bandana out of the bag, knotting it.

With a sigh Angela resigned and simply opened her mouth, as Jasmine pushed the folded bandana into it. She then placed several straps of duct tape over Angela's mouth, and from her cheeks below her chin. Angela's entire face below the nose was covered with tape as Jasmine had finished- looked like she didn't want to take any chances!
"Hmmmpf!" Angela protested, pulling a little at the ropes holding her hands behind her back, but that was all she could do.

Jasmine continued by pulling Angela's elbows as close together as possible on her back (which is very close) and tied them together tightly with another piece of rope. Which, by the way, made Angela's breasts show of pretty nice...I held back that thought, as I knew the girls would want some time without me interfering now.

Next came ropes around Angela's chest and waist, leaving her no chance to move her arms more than an inch or two. Another rope was tied from her bound hands through her legs to the waist rope, in front of her belly, crotch-roping her and restricting her movement possibilities with her arms even more.
Angela hmmmmpppffffed audibly as Jasmine pulled that rope tight, but if it was in pleasure or in pain was not recognizable.

"Down on the floor with you" Jasmine ordered.
Angela carefully complied. Hey- it's not that easy to get down on the floor if you are tied up that tightly already.

Anyway, Jasmine started to tie her feet together.
Angela led out an "Hmmmpf!" as she realized she wouldn’t be going anywhere for a while now...which of course did not stop Jasmine from continue the tying.
After the feet were done (again very tightly.. Jasmine was very attentive to what she did) she tied Angela's knees and thighs together.

As you know, usually I was the one to do the tying, and really enjoy that... but watching one beautiful girl tying up the other was not bad either.

Angela was now sitting on the floor, tied up like a package and completely helpless. Alas, Jasmine had not finished yet...despite Angela's muted protests, she forced her down on the floor completely and turned her around so that she ended lying on her belly.

I guessed Jasmine would put Angela into a hogtie-, which was proven true shortly after, as Jasmine connected the feet bondage to the one on Angela's hands and the elbows, and pulled them really close together.
Angela rewarded that with a loud "hmmmmppf!" but otherwise looked ok, so I let Jasmine continue.

After tying up the last knot, Jasmine stood up and took a look at her work, same as me.

My sweetheart was lying on the floor, in her light blue gym shorts and white top, unable to let out any noises besides some muffled "hmmrmrrpf"s. Her tightly hogtied body was covered with ropes all over- she would not be able to move much, and I doubted she would be able to get out of that bondage either. Neither less, she started to test her bonds by moving around her limbs as much as they (the bonds) allowed...which was not very much.

"What do you think?" Jasmine asked, still looking satisfied at her work.
"Not too bad" I replied, nodding my head.
"Hmmmopf!" Angela added.
"Do you think she will get out of it?" Jasmine asked.
"Hmm, I think not." I said. "Looks like you have done a good- even a little excessive- job of tying her up."
As if in support of my statement Angela pulled at the ropes holding her in the hogtie position, but of course didn't manage to archive anything with that.

"Very well then" Jasmine said, "she will stay tied up that way for a while if she doesn't manage to get free...."

She smiled at me, and then turned around, her back facing me, putting her hands behind her back, on her black nylon shorts.
"My turn then" she said.

That really caught me of guard...as it must have Angela, as she led out a surprised "hmmmpf?".

"Uhmmm" was my lame reply, "I thought you wanted your revenge?"
"Well Mat", she replied, "as you said- Angela won't get out of this. So I have my revenge. In the meantime, there is no need for her to lie around tied up alone."
"Well, that is a good reason" I answered, smiling to myself. "Let me fetch some ropes then..."

I was thrilled... I had expected the fun of watching Jasmine tying up Angela; but tying up Jasmine now too was an unexpected bonus. Which of course I will collect- when I continue the story.

-to be continued-

Time to go ahead with my story now; it's been quite a while anyway.

As you remember, my sweetheart had already been tied up by Jasmine, and was now lying on the floor, dressed in light blue nylon shorts and white, close cut top. She was struggling in a tight hogtie, while she was gagged with a bandana stuffed into her mouth and duct tape covering her entire face below the nose.
Jasmine was standing in front of me, dressed in black nylon shorts and a top similar to Angela's, her back turned toward me, her hands crossed behind her back, expecting to be tied up, too.

I took a few seconds to look at my two bondage victims, and then decided, as they were dressed already similar, that I would tie up Jasmine in a similar way to Angela's peril.

Without any further words I fetched a rope from our toy bag, grabbed Jasmine's wrists and pulled them parallel to each other. She took a deep breath, but otherwise remained silent. It was only natural to tie up her wrists together now, so that was what I did, taking care to leave no slack in the ropes.

Her elbows where the next part- they went all the way together with a little help from me, and where bound in that position.
I took care of her upper body the same way she did earlier with Angela's; ropes around waist and chest, to pin her arms tighter to her back.

Jasmine had surely realized that I duplicated the bondage she did to Angela, and so knew what would be coming next...

In her best victim-voice she whispered "No crotch rope please...I don't like them."

Of course I knew that was a lie, but I decided to play along.

"Not your decision, you get what you deserve" I replied.
"You bastard!" she said, but it was just in play.

You notice that I hadn't gagged her so far? Jasmine loved to be gagged.. and these complaints where her way to remind me to gag her.
I didn't hesitate, folded another bandana and pushed it into her open mouth, which was rewarded by a muffled "hmmmppf!" by her.
Grabbing the duct tape, I placed several straps of it over her mouth and below her chin, in the same pattern that Angela was gagged.

After I finished she protested heavily but without any success.
Her eyes couldn't hide though that she was really enjoying this!

Gagged that way, she of course could only reply with another muffled "hmmmmmmfff!!" as I pulled the crotch rope tight, which connected her hand bounds to the ropes running around her waist (through her legs of course... otherwise it wouldn't be a crotch rope, would it?).

Did you ever hear the statement that women are much more cruel than men? In afterthought, there must be truth to it, because I hold Jasmine fast and lowered her gently to the floor...not like Angela earlier, who had to get down by herself at Jasmine's command.
Getting down to the floor without any trouble sounds easier at it is, when your arms and upper body are already tightly tied.

Of course you can guess what happened next... I tied her ankles, knees and thighs, and finally turned her around on her belly, fastening her feet bondage to her hands and elbows. That way she ended up in a tight hogtie, which was a direct copy of the one my sweetheart was enduring already.

Jasmine was "hmmmmppff"ing at me as she realized that she would barely be able to move a limb now, and Angela joined in that gag talk.

I guess I told you before I simply love double gag talk? Of course I did, but it's so beautiful it deserves to be told again. Anyway, I seem to stray away from the story...

Both girls started to struggle, pulling at this or that rope, moaning into their gags. It was obvious though they wouldn't have any success soon- if at all.
Neither less they tried. Which was a very beautiful sight...bound girls are already beautiful, but bound struggling girls even more so.

I contemplated if I should tie them to something solid, so they couldn't untie each other...but giving the competitive mood between them two at the moment, I thought they would rather lie around tied up for the entire day than help each other.

"Looks like you beauties are both busy now," I said.
As both were gagged, their replies were rather limited of course...
I decided to fetch myself a drink.

*Interlude: small disclaimer*
Of course I fetched a non-alcoholic drink. First, it was still early in the day...
and second, more important, *ALWAYS* stay sober when you tie someone up. You are taking up great responsibility by making someone else helpless, and you may need an unclouded mind in case of emergency. Same if you are the one that gets tied up...you will need a clear mind, even if you are helpless, even if it's just to alarm your "captor" if something goes truly wrong.
*Disclaimer ends*

After I was so RUDELY INTERRUPTED I came back to the living room, a drink in my hand, and took a look at the scenery there. Both girls in their shorts and tops, lying on the floor in tight hogtie and gagged. Jasmine was still pulling some ropes, while Angela had started to worm around a little in the room... for whatever reason (knowing Angela, the reason might well have been to look seductive, which she archived).

"Looks like I will have some free time for myself now," I commented, "you two won't be going anywhere soon, obviously."
"Hmmmppff!" both girls answered unisonous, staring at me with their big eyes above their gags.
"Hey, don't look at me that way" I went on, "Sweetheart, you were tied by Jas', so it would not feel right if I untie you..."
"Hmmmmmpppoo!" my darling complained.
"And Jas'", I continued, "you wanted to be Angela's company, so can't simply untie you either, at least at long as she doesn't get free."
"Hmmmouuu!" Jasmine moaned.
I smiled at her..."Looks like you trapped yourself by tying up Angela that well...and looks like I will have the fun of enjoying you two bound and gagged for quite a while now."

Both girls continued to complain, but as they were both securely gagged, the effect of that was rather questionable.
I used some minutes of time to make some photographs of my two nice victims, and afterwards sat down on the sofa, turning on the TV and switching through the channels in search of something interesting.

Well, to be honest I have to admit I didn't pay that much attention to the television, but instead watched my two bound victims struggle in the attempt to free themselves.

-to be continued-

Good to see you’re still with me. To quote myself from an earlier story, the girls were still with me too, but after all they hadn't much chance to do otherwise, as they were still lying bound and gagged on the floor, struggling around and mmmpfing into their gags.

Despite the still running television, and despite the two lovely damsels in their bondage, my mind started to wander around.

So much had happened since that fateful campus party (read "good old study days" for details). It seemed almost an eternity ago, yet it was not even a year.
I had been a single, and only on rare occasions had the opportunity to live my kink. Now I had a girlfriend that shared that kink.. and even more, there was our little bondage girl, too.
I remembered playing tie up games in my childhood...perhaps I will report about these at some point in the future. Anyway, somehow this desire to play with ropes had always been there with me, be it as a child, as a teenager or now as an adult.

I wonder if that made me a pervert...but to be honest, I didn't care. I did what I (and the girls) liked. And if that made us perverts in some people's eyes, I'd accept it gladly.
Nipping at my drink, I looked at the girls again. Despite all their efforts, they hadn't archived anything in terms of getting free. Looked like Jasmine did good rope work by tying up Angela. (My natural shyness prohibits me to praise my own bondage skills.... sufficient to say Jas' was still well tied too).

Thinking about Jasmine...her motives were still sometimes unclear to me. Angela was straight forward- I knew she wanted me, she liked bondage, and she had no worries about voicing what she wants. Jas' in turn, she sure liked bondage too. But what else did she want?
Angela made some comments that she (Jas') had a heavy crush on me, too. I wondered if that would cause problems in our current relationship; after all, Angela was my girlfriend, and Jasmine "just" our bondage guest.

Somehow I wanted Jasmine to find a boyfriend who could fulfill all her desires, not just bondage alone. Even if that meant I wouldn't have two bondage damsels anymore...she didn't deserve to be second. After all, with all her shyness, I have to admit she's pretty hot, not to mention she's a very gentle person.
Mentally I smiled to myself, and decided that Angela and I should help her in finding someone who could be more than 'just' a bondage top for her.

Side note: I hope you are properly impressed about my selflessness now :)
Just where to find someone. I have had a lot of luck by meeting the girls at that party back then, but I wouldn't bet that Jas' would have the same luck. Maybe we should visit a place where other bondage-crazy people meet, sometime.

A "hmmmmpf!" coming from below got me out of my moody thoughts, and reminded me that right then I had two lovely tied damsels at my disposal.
They had squirmed around a little, but as I had guessed earlier, hadn't helped each other in getting free. A quick glance at my watch told me that more time than I thought had passed; the girls had been tied now for quite a while already.
I checked both if they were all right, looking after the blood circulation in their hands and such, but both were ok; so there was no need to release anyone of their bounds.
With a smile I realized both could take tight tie-ups for quite a while.

I put up my special 'Evil Villain Grin (tm)' and looked at the girls, who instantly stopped struggling, wondering what will be next...
"Tickle time, ladies!"
Both girls led out a "Hmmmmmooo!" in unisono, but except for struggling against their bounds, they knew very well they couldn't do a thing to hold me back.

As Angela had been tied up longer (if just briefly) I decided to start with her. She tried to worm away as I sat down beside her, but it was easy to hold her in place.
I pulled of her shoes and socks, and started her tickle session...first the soles of her feet, then the rest of the body.
She was squirming and gag-talking all the time, but was ultimately helpless to resist.
After ten minutes of struggling and muffled laughter, she was covered entirely with sweat and gasping for breath through her nose (her mouth still being stuffed and taped shut), so I decided to proceed with my other damsel.

"Pleeppff hmmmopp!" Jasmine begged as I came over to her, but I didn't want to spare her. She had to endure the same procedure- shoes and socks of, feet tickling, and then the entire body.
Soon she was exhausted, her breath going heavy like Angela's before, and her face in fact even turning red, so I reckoned she had enough for now.
Taking another look at my watch, I realized she had only taken five minutes of it...looked like she might be able to take stricter bondage than Angela, but in turn was far more ticklish!
I tickled Angela again, but only for a short while, so both girls were now lying on the floor, still in their shorts and sport tops, tied up like small packages, gagged, and grasping for breath.

"Looks like you two beauties have enough- for now" I said, "so I will leave you to your own perils for a while."
My victims were to exhausted to even make their usual, muffled protests; so I went of to the kitchen and started to prepare a meal for us.

Hey, 'preparing a meal' sounds much more sophisticated than 'pushing a pizza in the oven'...but to be entirely honest, that is just what I did. Shame on me...

Anyway, you will find out what happened next when I write down the conclusion of this story.

-to be continued-

First, happy New Year to everyone, I hope you enjoyed some wonderful holidays.
I did, but that is not the focus of this story, maybe in the future :-)

I had prepared everything for our meal, and took some minutes time looking at my two sweet damsels, both still bound securely and still a little exhausted from my tickling.
With a silent, sad "sigh" I decided it would be time to untie them both now.

"Well, time for a meal then" I said, while I sat down beside Angela, releasing her from her ropes.
"Bah!" she said, as she spitted out the bandana which had been folded in her mouth and had gagged her for a long time, "that was not bad, Jas'. Remind me about that when it's time for me to tie you up..."
"Hmmmmpf!", the still-gagged Jasmine replied. After I removed her gag and bondage, she added: "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it."
Angela just smiled, and decided to remain silent.

We all three went to the kitchen, and started to eat our pizzas. Our 'bondage games' today had already lasted quite a while, and we all realized we were in fact very hungry.
"That was a nice bondage," Jasmine said, "but I am sure I could have taken it even longer."
"Uhm, you looked quite exhausted, especially after the tickling" I replied.
"That was only temporarily" she replied.
"Yea.... sure", Angela interrupted.
I smiled.. with this competitiveness between them two, there would be a lot more bondage games coming up in the future!

Anyway, after the meal we decided to take some downtime to relax. We started watching TV, but my sweetheart and I didn't like the program that much (and I admit we had other desires), so we said Jas' goodbye for a while, entering the bedroom with non-PG13 intents in mind.

The day saw us two lying together in the bed a while later, cuddling together, enjoying ourselves, as my thoughts from earlier on caught up with me again.
"Honey, we need to talk about something", I said to Angela.
"We can talk about everything", she said, "what's up?"
"It's about Jasmine", I replied. "I am worried about her, being a 'second place-like' person with us. Don't get me wrong- I enjoy her company with us very much, and you two look gorgeous when you are tied up together...but I am still afraid it would be better for her to find a real partner for herself, too."

She thought for a moment, and then, in an unusual soft voice, replied: "In theory I think you are right...but this is reality. Mat, perhaps you haven't noticed, but Jas' has a very heavy crush on you. This makes finding someone else near impossible, as you need a 'free heart' for that."
"Maybe you are right," I answered, "but it doesn't feel right for me if she is being second. She deserves better than that."

Again Angela thought a while, and then replied: "I guess you are right, and it's good you are thinking about that issue. Give me some time to think about it, too- after all I know her for quite a while now."
"Sounds fair to me", I said, "just let's not forget that issue. By the way, I thought about visiting a bondage meeting, or a thing like that; it would be cool to meet some more people with a kink like ours...and maybe Jas' can set her eyes on someone else there, too."

"Not a bad idea", my sweetheart agreed, "in fact I thought about that, too. There is a convention in about a month...exactly at your birthday. Wouldn't it be a good present to visit it with your two bondage girls?" She smiled at me with that 'I am up to something' smile.

"That would be great!" As you can imagine, this would indeed be a really nice birthday present to me!
"Good...I will talk to Jasmine in a quiet moment, but I am sure after some token objections she will agree."

We went on to talk about more harmless topics, and after a while went back to the living room, where Jasmine had switched from watching TV to reading a book.
I know it's hard to believe, but we didn't do more bondage that evening. Even the most die-hard rope enthusiast sometimes needs just a cuddly, warm evening in front of the fireplace, and this was what we three enjoyed back then.

That's it, no grandee bondage finale to my story, but this is what happened back then. I hope you liked it, and I appreciate your patience with my pompous writing style.
I surely appreciate feedback- we all live to improve.

As to the bondage convention... this will be a different story, perhaps to be told another day... if you like!

-THE END-