Fesselfan : 05 - A day at the convention (M/FF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Fesselfan : 05 - A day at the convention (M/FF)

Post by Canuck100 »

Fesselfan's stories
05 - A day at the convention
Story index at the bottom

By [mention]Fesselfan[/mention]

Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:27 am

A day at the convention

Hello to my dear audience,

it has been a while since I wrote my last story ("Taking a break from studies", just in case you want to read it again), and I thought it's time to put down some words again.

This is the direct sequel to that story- about a year before the events in "a short story" take place.

Persona (copied from my previous stories.. if you know us in and out, just skip the section):

First it's me, Matt, 23 years back then, 6'3'', blonde, solidly built, called affectionally "my bad guy" by my new sweetheart.
Talking about her, she is the second person involved: Angela was 22, Blonde too, with long hair, lovely brown eyes, about 5'11' and a nice built, everything placed on the right locations on her body. She is a rather extrovert person, carrying her heart on her tongue. She's experienced in tie-up games, and really loves to be tied up.
The third person is Jasmine, our little 'bondage girl', and Angela's room mate: slightly smaller than Angela at 5'9'', brown hair of medium length, brown eyes, 20 years and a slim build. Although a shy person, she discovered she loves to be tied up as much as Angela, and that her slim body can take quite some time in tight bondage.

And now the story begins....

"Hey sweetheart, I bought tickets, that bondage convention you know, for us two and Jasmine!".
That was Angela, three days ago. Looks like it had been decided that we would visit that event at my birthday. Sometimes girls can be that demanding...
Well not that I was exactly hesitant, but going out and meeting other people sharing the same liking as us would be something new for me.

I pulled myself another glass of orange juice...in case you wonder, the girls had gone shopping, and had banned me from participating.
As you might guess, I was not too sad about that. Every man who even once had to go shopping with two girls knows it's better if they do it without you.
After I finished my day's work (I was still working at my exams back then) I decided to check out that convention's homepage, just to have an idea what could happen there.
It would take place in a small congress centre, a little out of the way- which on second thought would be good, as there would be no nosy casual drop-bys. A parking lot was in direct proximity (amazing, how most events point that out first...as if getting there is more important than the event itself).
There would be several exhibits from the different shops and web pages who sell stuff (be it photos or toys), and some 'prominent' artists would do some performances. Of course, drink and food would also be offered, for a price.
As the whole event was dedicated to tie-up freaks, it would be no problem if someone would walk around in ropes- in fact, the host would encourage that.

After reading that sentence again, I smiled...If the girls (well in fact Angela, but Jasmine didn't say "no") wanted to visit that event, they might as well do it in some form of tie-up. And after all, it would be my birthday- and on your birthday, you get nicely packaged presents, right?

Anyway, after a while (a long while, in fact) the girls arrived back from their shopping tour. I could tell you a lot of what happened then- but nothing really relates to this story- so I will skip just ahead to my birthday, the day of that convention.

As on the old board, feedback to my stories is always welcome
-to be continued-

--------------------------------
Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:52 am

Welcome back to the next part, glad you made it!

As promised before, this part starts the day of the bondage convention. As we all had some other business to tend to before it, we had agreed to meet each other in the early evening hours; I would fetch the girls at their apartment, and we would drive on to the place.

Till then, I had the pleasure to spend my birthday with my parents and more family...
I always found it something weird that you had to spend what is supposed to be "your day" with people who annoy you by just breathing the same air as you.
Ok, I am making it worse than it was...but neither less, I was glad to close the door behind them, as they were gone.
The girls and me had agreed earlier that we wanted to make an impression at that convention; so we would go there in some more elegant clothes.
For me, this meant a sharp black suit and tie (not a tie up :) ). After second thought, I got myself some of our toys and stored them in a nice leather document suitcase.
Hey, sometimes it's all about style :)

Sadly, my trusted but old station wagon didn't fit in with that style, but sometimes a man is forced to make compromises.
Anyway, time to fetch the girls now, so I drove over to their place.

If you are a man you know girls are *always* late when dressing up and preparing to go out. ALWAYS. So I should have known something was in the woods as the girls promptly came out after I rang their doorbell...
Both were wearing long coats, hiding almost everything beneath. Jasmine's hair was done in a strict ponytail, while Angela's blonde hair was done in that 'curly, casual wind blown' state that looks just random but takes time to prepare properly.

"Hi Sweetie, Happy Birthday" she greeted me, and, after exchanging some kisses with me "we are ready, let's go".
"Happy birthday from me, too" Jasmine added, with a smile on her face.
I was a little puzzled, but managed to get out a lame "uhm, thanks" and restarted the car, so we could begin our journey.

During the journey I tried to figure out what they were up to, but either they didn't notice...or willingly remained tight-lipped about whatever that was.
I smiled to myself...I can play games, too!
My two beauties wouldn't even enter that convention without some ropes around them, I decided.

Anyway, enough with the rant; we arrived at the convention centre. From the outside, it was a rather unspectacular thing, basically just a huge parking lot and a big, plain building with an entrance.
After we passed the entry, we entered a room that was used as wardrobe, were we left our coats.
I now could see what my two sweeties were wearing beneath those coats, and believe me, it was a rather spectacular sight.
Angela was wearing a black short dress, made out of satin. Nylon stockings and black high heels completed a rather sexy outfit.
Jasmine had a red, medium length satin dress...but what it was longer it made up with a big cleavage and a high slit in the skirt.
Overall, they both looked very impressive, and very sexy indeed!

Time to implement my plans then. After we dropped our coats, I maneuvered ourselves into a more secluded corner, pulled some ropes out of my suitcase and said "Ok ladies, hands behind your back."
Angela was the first to react "Mat, what are you up to?"
"I think that is obvious", I replied, "I don't want you two beauties to run around untied here."
I could see Angela was up to a snippy remark, but swallowed it. Instead Jasmine replied "Uhm ok, if we must".
The sparkle in her (and Angela's, too) eyes told a different story though- they were looking forward to it.

I started with Jasmine. I tied her hands behind her back and then her elbows together, finishing with some ropes around her upper body. I knew, as she was quite bendable, she would have no problems to endure this for some time.
Next to my sweetheart...her hands were tied crossed behind her back by me, and her upper body put in a rope harness.
Beside some token protests ("too tight" and such stuff) both let it happen quietly.
They probably expected that I was done now, but I had a final finishing touch in mind...
Starting with my sweetheart, each of them got a leather collar around their necks, connected to a light chain. They realized that I could lead them around this way, but in a rare (especially in Angela’s case) move of silence, said nothing against it.

I took a look at my work: both girls seductively dressed, securely tied and safely leashed, ready to be lead around that convention.
I smiled to myself...a great day was ready to begin.

-to be continued-

--------------------------------
Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:45 am

Sorry about the long delay, but I had a severe writer's blockade to overcome.

But enough about me (I am sure you don't care too much about me), back to the story (which I hope you care about more).

We entered the convention centre, me in front, my two tied girls led by me with their chains, behind.

It's time for us to freeze time now, I want to give you a rough rundown of the location. Please excuse that I keep it a little less detailed as usual, as a) it's a rather big place and b) a lot of details wouldn't fit in with the tone of this board.
Basically, it was just one big room. BIG room. If you have been to some exhibitions, you know these kinds of halls...big, but without soul.
On the opposite side a stage has been built, about two meters above ground level, complete with lighting and black fabric covering the background. I guessed that the performances would take place there.
On our left side where several tables and chairs, plus a bar, a little separated from the rest. This was obviously the catering area.
The rest of the hall was filled with the exhibits; bondage photographers were there, manufacturers of rope, people selling clothing of all kind of fabrics, just to name a few.

Time for the time to run again (no pun intended).

Of course, as we entered, people were looking at us. Well to be honest, they were looking more at the two gorgeous girls at my side than at me, but I can live with that. I hesitated...were we really going to show ourselves, living out something that we had only done in private before?
Well, it was not exactly public, I thought; after all, the people here would be at least interested in that tying up stuff, too.
Besides, we were the focus of some attention already, so I decided we would make a good as possible impression. With newfound courage I softly dragged my two bound girls along, and we entered the crowd.
To the credit of the people around us, we were given enough space, and no one tried something like touching the girls. We were looked at, of course, in some cases jealous, but not more.
My initial shyness turned to fun; I realized I really enjoyed the situation. Angela and Jasmine's eyes were sparkling, too, and they really bathed in the attention they got.
Naturally, their eyes sparkled even more when we came past the exhibitioners showing of nice clothes...girls seemingly just are like that...but hey, they were led around by me; so I decided to postpone the shopping and just check out the rest of the exhibition for now.

It is strange, but I felt so...accepted...among these people. Not only were my girls sharing my kink- there are crowds out there who do the same! I am not a lone "pervert"!

We stopped at a place where a professional bondage photographer was showing some stuff- he had tied a girl really masterly, the Japanese way. I don't consider myself a beginner with the ropes anymore, but one has clearly to admit when someone else is far better. The ropes were seemingly covering every inch of her body- but not in wild, random patterns, but each neatly in place and building a very beautiful pattern.

We all three were looking in amazement, when the photographer addressed us.
"Like what you see?" he asked.
"Surely, yes...great rope work" I replied.
"Thanks," he replied, "but I see you ain't too bad, either. Call me John. I have to go for our performance soon- but want to join us at the after show party with your two sweet damsels?"
"Sure" I said. I was baffled...suddenly I had become not just a visitor, but part of some kind of 'inner circle'.
"Fine... meet you then" he said.
He untied his lady then, which took a while, but he was far too concentrated with that task, so we just watched.

"That really looked great", Angela said. "It must be interesting to be tied that way."
"Yes, I would like to get a taste of that" Jasmine replied.
I opened my mouth, but, as usual, Angela was faster. "Maybe we could ask him to show us a trick or two, or maybe even join a workshop".
"We will see," I replied, "let's go and visit his show now."

I need to cut short a little here, or this story would become longer than all my other stories combined. We met a lot of people there, saw even more interesting things. The performance of John was really great- he was not only a master at bondage, but a talent at show, too.

I will cut forward to the "official" end of the exhibition then, because the events I want to tell about next happened at the "after show" party, but that will be in another part of the story.

-to be continued-

---------------------------------
Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:22 am

You may have noticed that the follow up parts of this story took me longer and longer to write.
No worries- I won't bore you with my personal or bibliographic troubles.

However, to spare you an endless story, I want to skip briefly over a lot of the things that happened back then, to come to the point that was, for me personally, the most important thing that evening.

As mentioned earlier, we visited the after show party. It was very nice to get in touch with a lot of the people you usually only see photo work from. John was a great help- he showed me around, taught me one or the other trick. His model was very friendly too, and I am sure she and my girls shared some 'women's bondage secrets' that evening.
The performances we had seen earlier on the exhibition were great- but they were done for show. What we saw now were people who really lived their kink, performing for their own pleasure. What kind of performance one likes is of course one self’s choice- for me, I much prefer the latter.

I did my share, tying Angela and Jasmine several different ways- I am no master in bondage, but I think some watched my doing with great pleasure. Of course... my drop-dead beautiful victims may have to do with that, too.

But now, as promised, to the event which personally moved me a lot, and changed my life.
Late in the evening Angela and Jasmine were sitting beside me, not tied up at all (hey... even heavy bondage enthusiasts like us need a break) and we were enjoying our company and the drinks. While we were talking, Angela and Jasmine were exchanging looks...Jasmine nodded softly, and Angela said
"Can you excuse us for a moment? You may have noticed that you haven't got a present yet. We have one- but it will take a moment to prepare it."
"I am curious" I replied", do what you want to. Just don't stay away too long- I prefer spending time with you much more to any present I could receive".
Angela smiled knowingly... "You'd be surprised."

There were still a lot of people left at the party, so it was no boredom for me to wait. In fact, I had another rather interesting conversation with John and his model about the techniques of photographing for bondage shootings (photographing being just one of the things I am totally inept at). He asked if he could take some pictures of us later- for our personal use- and of course I agreed. Little did I know he was already involved in Angela's and Jasmines ploy...

"Maybe you should take a look at the stage", he said, right in the middle of our conversation.
Well I did, and saw my two beauties. Angela was walking there, sweet as ever, guiding Jasmine into the middle of the stage. Talking of Jasmine- she had been tied up again, most likely by Angela. Her hands were tied behind her back, and several meters of rope were spread all over her upper body. Angela was really getting better at this...Jasmine's mouth was filled by a red ballgag, connected to a head harness which held the ball firmly in place in her mouth.

"Go over there..." John said.
Well, obviously I didn't need much motivation to get close to the girls again, so I didn't hesitate.

There are moments in Life, which are touching and shameful at the same moment. While I made my way to the stage, Angela started to sing "Happy Birthday", with most of the party folk joining in. After I arrived, and the more enthusiastic than musically inspired singing ended, Angela looked at me with joy in her eyes.
"Happy birthday honey!" and before I could reply, I got a very long and...intense...kiss from her. At that moment I even didn't care there were dozens of people watching us.
I noticed Jasmine was looking at us, but I couldn't identify the look in her eyes... envy? Joy?

Angela, being the person she was, started her speech before I could say anything.
"Well, its' your birthday Mat, and you surely have asked yourself, what your present might be."
In fact I hadn't asked myself...I just had enjoyed the wonderful day...but in a rare moment of wisdom I kept my mouth shut.
"To cut a long story short," Angela continued, holding Jasmine tight, "it's her!"

Applause from the audience...flashlight from John's camera flashing...which meant, my surprised "WHAT?" was only hearable by us three.

"Sweety, we have talked about this, and she and me want this," she whispered into my ear.
"In case you haven't noticed, Jasmine has a heavy crush on you...same as me." She smiled. "And if you say you aren't fond of her, you would lie."
"Errrr...." I replied....
"No problem with that", she cut my smart reply short, "I am not blind or dumb at all. Anyway, Jas' and I talked a lot about it, and we would like to have a threesome relationship with you. No more 'one is just the bondage guest' stuff. Just us three, and the things we like."

As you know, one can't see one selves face, at least not without a mirror. At that moment, I was glad about it- I must have looked pretty dumb, like if Angela had suddenly gotten a third leg or something like that.
Gladly, she was much more spontaneous than me. And of course, she had time to prepare for this...

"Just say 'Yes' sweety...everything else can be talked about later" she said.
A "Yes!" came across my lips, under heavy applause, and my mind started to overcome surprise...and imaging the future possibilities for even more bondage fun we would have now.

Well that's it. Now you know how I ended up having a threesome relationship. Of course, it took a while to settle itself, but we all realized it was what we wanted.
It's not the traditional model for a relationship, I know, but it made us happy. Blame me for it if you like, I couldn't care less. I never regretted that decision.

-THE END-

This was a hard to write story for me, and I fear it's not one of my best. Regardless, I appreciate any feedback, good or bad!