The Piano Man : 01 - Birthday Party (f+/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

The Piano Man : 01 - Birthday Party (f+/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

The Piano Man's stories
01 - Birthday Party
Story index at the bottom

By The Piano Man

Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:15 pm

Well, this story happened to me last year.

I'd moved towns and went back to my old town for one of my best friends Birthday party. Lets call her Samantha. (Fake name)

I found out as soon as i'd arrived that i was going to be the only guy there. Not complaining or anything though 8)
I also discovered that the party was a costume party, which i didn't know (grrr)

Anyway, halfway through the party, Samantha comes up to me and says
"You know Jess (Fake name), we were just talking and, well, i think she likes u"
And just for extra information, she had come dressed as a little sluttie!!

Now, later on during the party, im standing around a big bon-fire that they had going, when suddenly, half the girls from the party came up behind me and led me into the shed.

Of course, the one thing that was different was the kitchen chair that they'd placed in the middle of the room.
They told me to sit down, as soon as i did my hands were dragged to each side of the chair and handcuffs locked me down.
Then my feet were placed at each leg of the chair and duck taped.

Then i see Jess walking up to me, her hands behind her back.
No one in my life is yet aware of my love for bondage, locked down to a chair, a hot girl walking towards me, talk about EXCITEMENT!!
She straddles me on the seat and pulls out a cloth, wrapping it around my eyes. At this point i have a massive hard-on, which doesn't go un-noticed by everyone around me.

They sit there just slowly stroking it, meanwhile i'm jumping out of my skin!!
Then things started getting a bit quicker.
Someone's hand was placed over my mouth, effectively hand-gagging me. Suddenly i had a hand grasping my hard on, hands running along my thigh and even more hands slowly going up my shirt.
They continued teasing me for what seemed a lifetime, until of course the inevitable happened. I cummed, all the excitement and the rush just got me to and WOOSH. The girls must've realised because they immediately stopped and all i could hear was slight giggling.

They uncuffed both of my hands and left before i could say anything.
After that, everyone just pretended like it never happened, acted completely natural, a few little winks in my direction from all the girls, but i guess now we'll just have to wait till next time.

Plz comment (This is my 2nd story so far and i wanna know how im doing, lol)

Life is like playing the piano.
First you have to learn the rules.
Then you have to forget the rules and play from ur heart