tiemtite69 : 02 - More Beth (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tiemtite69 : 02 - More Beth (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

tiemtite69's stories
02 - More Beth
Story index at the bottom

By tiemtite69

Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:08 pm

After our first time tying session at the dam, she was wanting more and more. Her parents were on vacation and she was watching the house. They were gone for a couple of weeks, so I spent a lot of time over there. Their house was on a five acre lot, so we could get loud and not disturb the neighbors.

One night we were in the back yard laying next to the pool. She had on a nice bikini, barely covering her breasts. I went in to the house looking foe something I could use for a gag. In the kitchen, I found a dishrag, perfect. I tied a knot in the middle and put it in the back of my shorts. Then into the parents room, a couple of belts and a tie from her mom's robe. I laid them in the living room just under the front of the couch.

She was laying on her stomach with her arms beside her, eyes closed. I quietly got next to her, straddled her back and shoved the gag into her mouth and tied it behind her head. She tried to get up but I kept her pinned. I laid down on top of her, putting my hand over her mouth and pinched her nose closed. She was now struggling like crazy. I let her nose go after about a minute and she took in heavy breathes. I got her up, pulling her arms behind her and led her in to the living room. I had her stand next to the couch and I tied her hands behind her with the robe tie and then put a belt around her elbows and stomach. She then sat down and her feet were tied with the other belt. She is all of 5'4" and a size 2 with 36c breasts. It was no problem picking her up and carrying her back outside.

I sat her in a chair and asked her if she knew what was coming next. She nodded yes. We had talked about the upcoming scenario at length, she was actually the one to bring it up. With her sitting in the chair, I took off the gag and stood behind her. She was now ready, took some big breaths and I covered her mouth and nose. She was a good swimmer and could hold her breath for a long time. I timed her, first 2 minutes, the two and a half, then three. She would practice in the pool, pretending to be in this predicament. 3 was about as long as she could do, but i wanted to see her go longer. I was really getting into this, as was she. In between holding times, I would keep her from breathing for short times while I caressed her breasts. Her nipples are already looking like erasers, and a pinching them would make her squeal. I kept her mind off her breathing, or lack of, by pinching them harder. She would try to stand up, but I kept her in place. We stopped for a while, I put the gag back in her mouth and went looking for something more to tie her with. In the garage was a roll of ductape and a clothesline rolled up on the work bench, this would do nicely.

I came back out and helped her to the lounge chair and laid her on her back. I tied her to it, wrapping it tightly around from head to foot. She was now ready for the big test. I removed the gag and put a lot of ductape on her mouth, nearly covering her nose. She was getting real excited, judging by the heavy breathing and moaning. I caressed her some more and raised her top exposing her breasts. What she didn't count on was the clothespins I found. I put one on each nipple, she let out a loud groan into the tape and wiggled around for a while. I just sat there watching her try to move and moan. She was so sexy looking like this. All that was on was her bottom. I moved closer and told her to get ready, on 3. I counted 1, 2 and pinched her nose shut. I got her on an exhale, she was already out out air and we haven't started yet. I let go after about 30 seconds and told her 'whoops, false start'. Then she was ready, she thought. I found her nose plugs and had them hidden by the head of the chair. I was now positioned behind her and told her here we go, 1,2,3, she took in t huge amount of air and I put the plug on her nose, something she didn't expect. She laid there trying to keep still, but the clothespins on her nipples were distracting her. We had a safe sign, blinking her eyes rapidly meant that she needed air.

It was 3 minutes and she still didn't blink, she was just looking at me. at around 3 and a half, she started blinking and I removed the plug. A giant exhale and inhale followed by a yes nod. She wanted more, so I gave it to her. We continued for a long time, sometimes I would let her blink and start to shake around before letting her breathe. It was after midnight by now and she was exhausted. I untied her and took her to her room. She thought we were done, but I was only getting started. She got in to her teddy and I promptly got on top of her and tied her hands to the headboard and feet to the foot of the bed. I turned her over, laid next to her and we both fell asleep. A few hours later.......to be continued

Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:01 am

Beth continued

It was about 4am when I woke up, Beth was sound asleep. She was still on her back having been tied in such a way that it would have been difficult to turn over.

I took a sock from her drawer, rolled it up and carefully opened up her mouth. She made a little noise, but was still sound asleep. I put it in her mouth and put a couple of pieces of duct tape over it. She is not going to make a sound now. Then I placed another piece of tape over her eyes.

I watched her for a while, just sleeping soundly. Then I took some rope and got it ready to spread tie her legs. This had to happen quickly because moving them might wake her up. I put the slip knots over her ankles and removed the piece tying them together. Still, no movement.

The ropes were placed around the lower frame rails and had a loop in one and the other through it. I started gently pulling on the ropes slowly spreading her legs. She was not wearing any panties under the teddy, so this made a wonderful sight. About halfway spread, she started to wake, first a moan, then trying to move her legs. At this point I had to quickly finish, so I pulled had and spread her wide.

She was now fully awake. She was screaming into the gag but nothing but muffled noises were coming out. I took a piece of rope and tied it around her chest and to the sides of the bed. Since she was blindfolded, she had no idea what was coming next. Next, more rope around her thighs and shoulders to the bed rails. This was keeping her pretty much still. Now she started to get into thing by trying to move and moaning. I tied her arms together right behind her head and then used the dishrag to tie her head to her arms. Now I got on top of her and started caressing all of her body. She was moaning wildly into the gag and trying to move. but could not. I was rubbing her between her legs with one hand and the other rubbing her neck. Each time she bucked, I rubbed and squeezed a little harder. She was now laboring to breathe, but I did not stop. She came with a jerk within a few minutes.

I removed the tape from her eyes and they had this glow in them. She was breathing very heavy for a long time, which made me even hornier. I then entered her and she came almost immediately as I. After a little while, all ropes were removed and she immediately jumped on top of me and started making love again.

tiemtite69
Ventura, CA