tiemtite69 : 03 - The Beachwalk (f/m, m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tiemtite69 : 03 - The Beachwalk (f/m, m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

tiemtite69's stories
03 - The Beachwalk
Story index at the bottom

By tiemtite69

Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:25 pm

Beth and I decided to go to the beach one afternoon north of Ventura. Although it was summer, the good ol 'June Gloom' was pretty thick. By around 1pm it had burned off to the point of being a nice day.

We had been walking up the beach probably 3 miles. There were only a few others out walking so we continued on. Ahead of us was a pile of driftwood and what looked like somebody's attempt to build a shelter. It was actually well build, sturdy and not likely to fall apart. It was just at the edge of the surfline, so this was a good place to stop.

We laid there just listening to the waves and playing around a little, maybe more than a little I guess. She had brought a roll of thin cotton cord and told me to turn over. So I obliged her, this was her first time tying me. She did a good job on my hands, around 4 or 5 times and then between my wrists. Then she crossed my ankles and tied my feet. Next, I was turned over and she took off her top and bra and shoved the bra in my mouth for a gag. I was completely surprised. Obviously she had been thinking of things to do all during this walk.

I was doing my best to struggle (yeah right) while she was straddling my chest. She asked me if I knew what she was going to do next, of course I muffle 'no'. 'I am going to ......before she finished what she was saying, she blindfolded me with her top. She then got up and left me there to wiggle around for a while.

Some time had past and she sat down behind me lifted my head and put it in her lap.

'Guess what" she said.

I mumbled 'what'.

She said 'remember the night next to the pool and you made me hold my breath'?

I nodded my head.

'I am going to do that to you. Take a deep one' and before she finished saying 'one' she had clamped both her hands over my mouth and nose. She was holding my head still between her knees and really pressing hard. It felt like so good, her soft legs and warm hands. She kept holding tight until I just about flipped over.

'You all right baby' she said?

I shook my head yes and mumble more. We did this several more times sometimes she would use one hand to cover my nose ands nose and pinch my nipples with the other. What a turn on, I never thought she had it in her as she always wanted to be tied.

It was now starting to get dark and she untied me. First me feet then hands. What she didn't count on was as soon as my hands were free, I jumped up, grabbed her and got her on her stomach. Before she could react, I had both her arms behind her and was sitting on them. She was still topless and squirming in the sand. I got a piece of the cord and tied her elbows together. Then moved down a bit and tied her wrists. She was limber enough that her elbows would touch with no problem. I turned her over and tied her feet, not together but to the poles of the hut. I brushed of the sand from her front and used her top as a gag. It was getting rather chilly and it showed.

I left her like that for over an hour to squirm and groan in to the gag. She was trying her best to sit up and get her feet loose, but nothing she did worked. By now it was dark and I untied her feet, removed the gag and put her top back on, over her tied arms.

We walked back to my truck, where I helped her in the back and secured her to the bed. I tied a piece of rope under one arm, over her chest and under the other arm to keep her from moving. Then I tied her feet together and to the bed. Then I got out the ductape and placed a few pieces on her mouth. She was comfortable on the air mattress and and I drove back to my house, where I parked in the backyard untied her from the truck and took her inside.

More to follow