Micheal10 : 02 - Unexpected Twist (M/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Micheal10 : 02 - Unexpected Twist (M/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Micheal10's stories
02 - Unexpected Twist
Story index at the bottom

By Micheal10

Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:41 pm

Hello, this isn't Micheal this is his brother James, he let me post this story.

One night i had over a friend Sam (18, fit but slim, blue boxers and white tank top and he's gay), me (19, six pack, black boxer briefs i'm straight)

I got up to go the bathroom and it was locked. I heard Sam in there so i ran back to my room and got some rope to mess with him for a bit. I waited and when the door opened i grabbed him, but he was too fast and he reacted and i fell too the ground. He saw the rope and got me in a arm lock and brought me to my room, it was about midnight btw.

"where's the rest of your "stuff"" - Sam
"under the bed" -me
"Don't move or you wont leave for along time" -Sam

i knew wat was happening (or so i thought) so i didn't

"lay on your stomach" - Sam

He used some rope and tied my wrists, ankles dust taped my knees, and roped my arms to my chest right under my pecs. He got a sock and gagged me with it and wrapped my head in tape.

He layed on top of my and tickled my ribs but i couldn't struggle with his weight on my back for about 10 min straight

Next thing, he layed me on my side and got behind me and rubbed all over my chest and thighs and a little on my crouch (i jerk when he got to close) for awhile which i'm sad to say aroused me greatly. He gently rubbed and squeezed my nipples which felt great honestly and rub me some more for about an hour, then when i was really aroused whispered

"can i give you a hand job" - Sam

I knew he wouldn't violate our friendship like that without asking, but i didn't know he was in any way attracted to me like that. I thought it over for a few minutes and decided i was at his will since i tried to tie him up, and i shook my head yes slowly.

He slowly made his hand down my stomach and onto my boxers the gently rub my cock. After a minute or so he stopped layed me on my back and used both hands gently, going up and down my cock making my erection grow fast. Then he stopped and took off his shirt and layed next to me finishing with a few jerky moves when i released in my boxers
Satisfied he washed his hands and came back

"Well, goodnight" -Sam
"Mpuhhh" -me
"I'll untie u in the morning" -Sam

I got a little excited, he layed next to me occasionally rubbing my pecs and abs for the rest of the night, he didn't sleep but i did, and he said he started to rub my chest with oil, to make me shiny, kinda weird but whatever

I woke up at about 8 am and he told me he was sorry and my loosened my hands and left, not wanting to be there to talk to me about the night before, sort of ashamed i guess.

All in all it was very strange and will never happen again with him but i still strangely enjoyed it.