Jeoseph : 01 - Tied by my girl...as a girl

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jeoseph : 01 - Tied by my girl...as a girl

Post by Canuck100 »

Jeoseph's stories
01 - Tied by my girl...as a girl
Story index at the bottom

By Jeoseph

Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:53 am

This is a story that happened about three years ago with my ex-girlfriend. To set the scene, she was a year older than me, about 5'2" and skinny, i was 16 and 5'10" semi athletic build.

She and i had a tendency to make bets in order to keep things a bit more interesting than most other people. It was close to Halloween when we made this bet. For this particular bet, we played rummy 500, the stakes being that for Halloween she would have to go out as a sexy convict, with handcuffs and submit to me being her officer guiding her around the town with our friends. Also, she would be tied and tortured by me for 20 minutes doing whatever i wanted to her. If i lost, then i would have to dress like a girl that Halloween, and seeing there would be no bondage that night i would be forced to shave my legs. I would also be taken out to the woods behind my dad's house, change into my costume, be tied to a tree, and tortured outside IN BROAD DAYLIGHT!

It was a close game, it came down to the last hand, we were both very close to the 500 point goal. Then the worst thing happened, my slight lead was shattered when she threw 3 aces to the table and went out. (for those who don't know the game, that's worth 45 points, and the best thing to throw, shy of 4 aces) I had lost. I got a sinking feeling in my stomach.

I initially refused to shave my legs, i was not very excited about that task at all. However, she was not very merciful to me. She threatened that if i did not hold up my end of the bargain, then she would wax me while tied outside...i wasn't about to see what she would do, so the next evening while we were alone she handed me the razor and shaving cream at her house, and said if i came out with perfectly shaved legs, she would let me tie her up for 10 minutes. I took advantage of it, unfortunately, perfectly is no easy task. One which i almost passed however, except for one small patch of hair on my upper leg, which she saw and denied me my reward for my efforts. I don't blame her, i had tied her many times before in our bets, and i was merciless, i tickled her for at least half the time, spread eagled on her bed. Her legs really perfectly shaved, the biggest turn on, but that's another story.

Now a few days later we got the chance to have some time away from our families. We drove up to the store in the area that had a path to the woods behind my dad's house. I had not seen the clothes that she had picked out for me to wear for this venture and Halloween, as per the agreement of our bet. I walked her to the spot where i would be tied without being seen, about 5 minutes from the store parking lot. She was armed with handcuffs and a roll of duct tape. We reached the spot, cleared the leaves to minimize the bugs and allow her a little easier time for whatever she had planned. This was it, and i was scared of what she would do.

She blindfolded me, and then proceeded to strip me completely naked in the woods, and then handcuffed me behind my back. She then laid out the clothes on a nearby stump while i waited, obviously getting excited, and even more because there was no way to hide it. She then took off my blindfold and allowed me to see what she was going to make me wear. She had spared no expense.

There were silk panties, which she put on me still handcuffed, not giving me any chance to fight it. Next was the green fishnet tights, and then a camo mini skirt which was about 15 inches long, showing off my shaved legs. It was a rush of adrenaline as i had no choice in the matter. She uncuffed me and said if i tried to take anything off, she would only tickle me for the 10 minutes i would be tied here. She then made me put on a bra and stuff it with tissues until they looked real. Then a tight tee shirt, and blonde shoulder length wig. She then said "I have one more surprise for you, it won't bother you much now, but you will definitely know what it's like to be a girl after walking in these on Halloween"

She pulled out a pair of 3 inch strappy heels for me to wear. I had no choice, and how she figured out my size in she i had no idea, but they fit, so i put them on. She then began her work tying me up. She placed my back against the tree, it was relatively thin, but not going anywhere. She handcuffed me again behind my back. She blindfolded me again. Then i heard the duct tape. She wrapped it just above the heels, which already made me feel tied up. Then my calves, above the knees, and mid thigh just before the skirt, i wasn't going anywhere. She secured my waist around the tree with the tape, did the same under my "breasts" then over, just as i had once done to her in the bedroom. She had learned well, and now i was paying for it.

Now i was definitely going nowhere. She had prepared for this torture. The timer was set for 10 minutes, and she allowed me to see it start. She then covered my eyes again. She tickled my sides, and kissed my neck. She had brought a feather, knowing my legs would be ever so sensitive to their being freshly shaved that morning as per our agreement. It was ecstasy. It tickled sure, but it was such an adrenaline rush being at her mercy, and in a public spot, even if it was secluded. She then pulled down my skirt, revealing the red panties she had chosen for me. They were not hiding anything. I had not expected what she would do next...right there she pleasured me with the remaining time for being such a good sport about the ordeal. But it was not over yet. The timer had gone off, but the circumstances changed just a bit...

She proceeded to give me a choice, seeing she was rarely in control she was loving it. She said that i had the choice of being her personal slave the next weekend, as her parents were going away, or i could go back to the car dressed as i was. Now, this was a troubling decision, being her slave meant anything. Walking back to the car meant passing many people on the way back to the car as we had parked close, but across the street, about 300 feet once we were visible. It would be tough, but i chose to get it over with. So to make sure i didn't go back on my word, she put my clothes in the bag she brought the costume in, including my shoes before she untied me. She then unblindfolded me, but recuffed my hands in front of me while we walked back. It was horribly difficult walking in the woods in 3 inch heels. I made it though, and luckily for me, and how it happened i dont know, but nobody was around on our way back to the car. I had lucked out.

As i didn't complain about any of the things she made me do, she voluntarily went as the jailbird that Halloween, and handcuffed herself, though i was still a girl then so i didn't get to lead her around, but that's more than ok seeing the things that happened that night.

We are no longer together, but my current girlfriend and i have similar bets, though the woods have since been developed, so that spot where i was turned into a girl and tied up is forever lost.

Comment if you liked it, and i will try and post more stories.