tiemtite69 : 04 - Best friend's sister (m/f, f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tiemtite69 : 04 - Best friend's sister (m/f, f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

tiemtite69's stories
04 - Best friend's sister
Story index at the bottom

By tiemtite69

Best friend's sister (part one)

Thanks to [mention]Larzade[/mention] for finding the first part of this story

Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:08 pm

One day my best friend's sister called me over to her house to watch some tv. Her parents and brother were gone for the day so we had the place to ourselves.

Now it turns out she had a motive. We sat on the couch and started watching a movie. After a while, she told me to reach between the cushion and the back and I will find something. I pulled out a couple of belts. She told me that it was a fantasy of hers to be tied up and held captive. Now, she was a great looking gal, very nice body. I asked her how long would we have the house, she said all day. Cool, so I took one belt, placed it around her waist with her hands behind her back. It was cinched up tight so she could not pull her arms around to her sides. Next I wrapped the other around her ankles and secured it tightly as well. She started to squirm around a bit and was really enjoying it.

I asked her if she was ok and of course she said yes. I got up and went to the kitchen where I found a dishcloth. A knot was tied in the middle of it and I walked up behind her and quickly shoved it in her mouth and tied it tight. She was completely taken by surprise and was trying to scream and talk but only muffled noises came out. I told her to just relax and things would be fine. Then I went into her room and found a few more belts and promptly tied them around her thighs and chest. That one really made her chest look good.

She was getting into this by now and laid back on the couch. I turned her on her stomach and tie her ankles to her hands, a nice little hogtie. She stayed like that for a while and I started caressing the back of her legs and butt. She would make some noises but was really liking it.

Looking in their garage, I found some rope. I took off the hogtie, helped her up and walked her to the bedroom where I tied her to the bed, one around her chest to the top of the bed and the other around her ankles to the bottom, stretched fairly tight. I pulled up her top exposing her stomach and started tickling her. She was bouncing around but could not keep me from tickling her. She was almost in tears from laughing so hard when I finally stopped. I laid down next to her and just lightly caressed her body for a while, she was really liking this. By this time it was starting to get dark, so I untied her, gave her and she gave me a big kiss thanking me for fulfilling her fantasy. It didn't stop here, soon, I became her victim. But that's for another day.

------------------------------------
Best friend's sister, part deux

Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:35 pm

A couple of weeks later, Cindy came over to my house for a swim. There were a bunch of us in the pool just having a great time. We played around for a couple of hours, finally getting a around dusk. She said her parents and brother were leaving for the evening and she would be home alone, with that wink, and said I should come over. Now I wasn't one to disappoint, so I got dried off, ate dinner and went over.

Just as I got to the front door, it opened very slowly and a low voice said 'enter'. As I went through the door, it slammed shut and she threw a slip knotted rope over me and pulled my arms tight against my side. She then ran around me wrapping my arms tight, from the shoulders to my hands. She then walked me to the family room and had me lay down on the floor where she tied my feet. Then she got out the duct tape and put quite a few pieces over my mouth and a piece on my eyes. Next, she put in ear plugs and taped them in. Nothing like some sensory deprivation to start out the night. She had never done anything like this to me, so it was a complete surprise.

Well, I guess she thought it would be great fun to rub and drip ice on me and tickle me. I was laughing so hard I almost peed. After she got bored with this, the rope came off my arms and she moved me around to tie my arms to the pool table legs. Then she started rubbing me all over, and I mean all over. She finally took off the tape from my face and started a kissing frenzy. I almost lost right there. Now I'm thinking, just wait until next time, you haven't seen anything yet.