Doug's stories : 49 - Still Crazy After All These Years (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Doug's stories : 49 - Still Crazy After All These Years (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Doug's True Tie Up Stories
49 - Still Crazy After All These Years
Story index at the bottom

By Doug R

In 1985, when I was 20 years old, I played a tie up game with my girlfriend Karen, who was 21 at that time. Karen and I went to the beach for a week. We rented a modest beach house about a block away from the ocean. For reasons I won't get into here, Karen couldn't join me on the first day, so I drove down and got the house ready for when she would arrive the following morning.

The next morning, I was in the middle of washing the dishes from breakfast when I heard the front door open, then close. When I went out and checked, I saw that it was Karen. She had entered the house and now stood in the living room. She was barefoot, clad only in her bikini with her black hair pulled back into a bun. When she saw me, Karen put on an act of being startled by my presence. "Oh, I'm sorry!" she said, in her best innocent tone of voice. "I didn't know there was somebody home! I was going to the beach when I saw this house. I liked it so much I wanted to see what it looked like on the inside. I'll leave right away!"

I knew right away that this little act of hers was a not-so-subtle invitation from her for us to play a bondage game. And I was only too happy to oblige. I went over to her and grabbed Karen by the arm. I pulled her close and whispered into her ear. "Did you think you could fool me? Why are you really here? What were you looking for? Are you a spy?"

While Karen pleaded, in her best damsel in distress impersonation, that she didn't know what I was talking about, I forced her to kneel on the floor. Pulling her hands behind her back, I removed a length of pre-cut rope from our "bondage bag" (a habit I carried over from my childhood bondage games), and bound Karen's wrists together. She glanced up at me with that excited, wide-eyed look she had whenever one of our games was in full swing, and said, "What are you going to do with me?"

"Whatever I want," I replied. I gagged her with duct tape, then made her lay facedown on the carpeted floor, where I bound her ankles together with more rope. After making sure Karen was securely tied, I left her alone and casually finished washing the dishes in the kitchen sink.

When I returned, Karen was writhing around on the floor. The bikini she wore left little to the imagination, and it took every ounce of determination on my part not to ravish her right then and there. When I saw her car parked outside through the windows, this gave me an idea.

"I'm going to check out your car," I told her. She regarded me with those lovely brown eyes. I waved my finger at her. "I'll be right back; don't you go anywhere!"

Once again, I left Karen bound hand and foot in the living room, while I went out and got her bags from the car and brought them inside. When I was finished, I was amazed to see that, despite her bonds, Karen had somehow worked herself up into a kneeling position beside the coffee table. She stared at me with wide eyes as I came into the room and regarded her coldly. "I guess I didn't tie you up tight enough," I said.

Karen actually nodded in agreement as I picked her bound body up in my arms and carried her into the bedroom. I placed her facedown on the bed, and--after making sure she was comfortable--I got another strand of rope and hog-tied her wrists to her ankles. I then gently pushed her over so that she laid on her right side. I got up and unpacked her bags while Sheryl helplessly watched. "You like this place so much," I told her, as I put her clothes away, "you might as well stay here--as my special guest."

When I was finished, I sat down next to her on the bed and gently unwound her hair from the bun she had fixed it into. I could tell she was ready. I untied her hogtie, then I freed her ankles. But when I reached to untie her hands, Karen moved them away from me with a slight shake of her head.

I realized she wanted to make love with her hands still tied behind her, which wouldn't have been be the first time.

Karen loved that particular game so much that we kept playing it on and off throughout the week. For instance, while watching TV, I would keep her hands tied together in front of her, or whenever we ate at the dining table, I would bind her ankles together. Of course, the entire vacation wasn't strictly bondage, we enjoyed all that the beach had to offer, but we still kept playing the game whenever we were alone. To this day, about twice or three times a year, we'll manage to enjoy one of these "all-bondage weekends".

END OF STORY

1976 1977 1978 1985

Stories retrieved from Doug's My True Tie Up Stories

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday October 3rd 2000 12:20:28

Comments

Rick, Yes, I'm in touch with Donna, Shirley, George, Becca, Jim and Karen (in fact, I should be in touch with Karen, since she's my wife). All my stories were originally written down by me as a boy in what I now call my "bondage journal". Before I post them here and on my site, I e-mail them first to the gang (with the exception of Karen, who gets to read them first) for comments. Usually everybody is happy with what I write. But every now and then I'll get a comment from Becca, such as a recent one where she said, "Are you still writing these? Jeez, get a life!"

As far as the others writing tales from their POV, I've encouraged them to do so, but so far they appear satisfied with keeping me as "the teller of the tales", so to speak. But if any of the others would like to post their own experiences here, I would love to read them, too.

We were in the planning stages of telling a story--written by me--in which I didn't participate in; this was George's very first tie up game as both a captor and captive. But we have to get together, either in person or via e-mail, to hash what what actually happened (since I wasn't involved, it's not included in my journal). Once we get this set up, I'll write it up and post it.

Doug R
Knot_Buster@mailcity.com
http://members.tripod.com/DKB_2/doorway.html
USofA
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic