Parini' stories : 01 - Laura (M/F, F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Parini' stories : 01 - Laura (M/F, F/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Parini' stories
01 - Laura
Story index at the bottom

By Parini

Friday October 8th 1999 11:52:08

Hi all. That's a quite sincere report of my real first tie-up experience..Any comment or suggestion is very wellcome.

As far as I can remember I have always been a bondage lover even if, in my chilhood, I could not realize it properly.

Indeed it happened to me quite often to bring other boys and girls I was playing to be tied up, normally just their hand..but I did not put much attention to this.

Getting older, I am now 35, I started wondering if the innocence of my games was not fading away, leaving the place at what it later showed up to be a full fledged bondage attitude.

The story I'm going to tell you, happened to me at the age of 20 . It was a hot italian summer and I was spending my holydays at my parents house in the Pre Alps .

Beeing mid June it was too early in the season for my friends to be already on holidays, many would have joined me by the end of the month. The only one I met was a tiny nice girl named Laura . We have known each other the year before but we really did not spend so much time together but during some occasional parties at some common friend's house .

She was happy as I was of the situation and we started talking and laughing for all the day becoming more and more familiar. She explained me that she was alone at home as her parents had to stay in Milano for the next three days before closing their activities for the summer vacations.

Laura invited me that same evening for dinner, invite that I was happy to accept.

She lived in a small private and quite isolated house surrounded by a flowered garden not much far away from the place I lived.. we had a lovely time eating and talking about ourselves . As we were becoming more and more personal in our talks, at a certain point Laura told me that she believed that, having her a quite strong personality and a certain aggressivity, her secret dream was to be held in captivity beeing completely submissive to someone else will..for a while.
I said that we could have played that game if that was her desire, and to my surprise she smiled me;
we fixed two basic rules that we both felt important to avoid ruining a game that till that moment was new for both. No violence at all and the possibility for each of us to be free immediately by the other under first request.

We went to her room and I asked her if she would have liked to take off her dress before starting ; cause the warm temperature of the period she was wearing shorts pants and just a top, leaving her belly naked. She was also barefoot. To my surprise, and joy, she said yes and took off the top first and the shorts after, remaing with her panties only. We had collected a good number of ropes around home, a chain, and a coil of packing self adhesive tape. She jumped on the bed waiting for the game to start.

I first blinded her with a piece of fabric I found near the bed and then fixed her hands and legs to the edge of the bed ; all her limbs were spread apart. She was completely under my control.

I started tickling her bare feet for some minutes, mooving my finger softly up and down changing foot every few seconds and then I mooved up to her legs and coming down to her feet again..

Well I could cleary see and hear that all this provocked a certain sexual excitement in Laura but, I will not describe this part of the game as probably out of this site interest.

I tickled her for another few minutes while she was contorcing herself laughing . I cannot conceal that it was arausing for me seeing her streching her all body in the attempt to free from the ropes.

I asked her if it was enough for her but Laura did not replied me..making it clear that the game could go on.. and so it was.

After more than one hour I was tormenting her, Laura asked for a stop . She demanded her turn to bond me and torture me .

She fairly asked me if I wanted to stay dressed or take my clothes off ; I stripped completely in front of her remaining naked.

Much to my surprise Laura did not use any rope for me..she just chained one only of my feet to an heavy wardrobe using two lockers, one to fix the chain to my ankle, and the other to fix the chain to the wardrobe. I could count on one meter and a half of chain to moove away from the place where I was.

Laura went near to me tickling and playing as I did with her before but mooving rapidly away, out of my reach as soon as I started to react. At a point she also jumped on my back..tickling my sides, but as soon as I tried to underpower her, she run away to the other side of the room.

Given the wam temperature in the room, I asked Laura some water to drink as I was really thirsty. She went to the kitchen and returned with a full bottle of fresh water that she put at the extreme limit of my reach. I stretched my body as most as I can but could not reach it..and my efforts apparently delighted her so much..

We ended our first game late in the night...well it goes without saying that she became my girlfriend during that evening and that we did some other thing that I will not describe on this site..

We decided to repeat and better our games but we agreed that if we were so lucky to find other people to play with it would have added enormous value at it. We had that occasion two days later... but this is part of another story...

Thank to everyone who had enough patience to read this story..if you feel interested I can post the next story about me and Laura.