DM' stories : 04 - My Brother's Girlfriend (MF/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

DM' stories : 04 - My Brother's Girlfriend (MF/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

DM' stories
04 - My Brother's Girlfriend
Story index at the bottom

By DM

Wednesday November 24th 1999 08:11:51

When my sister was married a little over three years ago, our family had a block of rooms in the hotel where the reception was held. My brother, now the only unmarried sibling (after his second divorce) brought his girlfriend of six months, a pretty, dark-skinned brunette named Trish. At twenty-six, she had a young girl's prettiness, a full face, a bright smile and a tremendous figure. Of course, my wife, Beth Anne, and my three sisters immediately disliked her, not for anything she had done wrong-- she was very sweet-- but because she was young, pretty, had a knockout body and had all the men craning their necks every time she passed.

Beth Anne and I wound up hanging out with them the night before the wedding. As it turned out, once my wife gave her a chance, they enjoyed each other's company, so much so that the four of us were almost inseparable the next day, through the ceremony and the reception. After the reception, the four of us went upstairs to get changed. We stopped off in their room to relax and talk for a while. My wife and I sat on a loveseat near the window, while my brother sat on the edge of the bed rubbing Trish's feet. Trish had worn a black mini skirt and jacket, but she had taken off the jacket when we got to the room, and as she lay on her back on the bed, she was almost bursting out of her white blouse. Still, I was (and am) a leg man, and I couldn't help but sneak occasional glances at her shapely legs in her sheer, dark nylons as my brother rubbed her feet while we talked.

We were all a little drunk, and therefore a little less inhibited than we might have otherwise been, when my wife remarked about the headboard. It was a colonial style oak headboard, arched across the top, with vertical spindles spaced about three inches apart. My wife's admiration of the headboard came so far out of the blue that both my brother and Trish looked at her, confused.

"What are you talking about?" Trish asked her.

My wife smiled knowingly and got up out of her seat and went over to the bed. She climbed up on the mattress and scooted toward the middle. Trish had to move out of her way as Beth Anne positioned herself in the middle of the mattress, laying back and reaching her arms over her head and grasping two of the spindles of the headboard about three feet apart.

"It's perfect," Beth Anne said.

My brother smiled, obviously understanding, and enjoying, my wife's reference to being tied spread-eagled to the bed, but Trish didn't quite get the whole picture.

"Don't you ever play with neckties?" my wife asked her.

Trish laughed nervously, but in a moment we were off on a discussion of the various uses of neckties, especially as they might pertain to colonial style headboards. We could tell Trish was intrigued.

A little while later, my brother decided he wanted to go downstairs to the bar to get a couple beers to bring back to the room. As soon as he left, Trish jumped up and went over to the chair where he had tossed his suit jacket and tie. "Come on, you guys," she said as she went back to the bed. "Hurry up before he gets back."

"With what?" I asked.

Trish positioned herself on the bed just as Beth Anne had done earlier. She laid back and touched the spindles with her fingertips and then held out my brother's necktie to my wife. "I want Gary to find me tied to the bed when he gets back," she said to Beth Anne. "Hurry up."

I knew Trish was drunk, but I couldn't resist the invitation to tie this beautiful girl to the bed. I jumped up, not needing to be asked twice. Beth Anne went to the far side of the bed and took the necktie from Trish, who quickly adjusted her position and tugged the at the hem of her mini skirt, which had crept up a bit, exposing more of her shapely thighs. As I removed my own necktie, Trish held out her wrists to each of us, Beth Anne tying her left as I tied her right. Once we secured them to the headboard, Trish tugged a little at her bonds, and giggled with excitement.

"Now, go," she said, still laughing. "You can't be here when he finds me."

It was difficult to leave the room with this beautiful girl in this predicament. I wished I could have stayed a while to enjoy the view, but my wife hurried me out of the room and, once in the hall, she pulled the door closed behind us. As we headed back to our room, we passed my brother, who was returning with a beer in each hand. He seemed disappointed that we were leaving.

"We left you a little present in your room," I told him. "Enjoy." And with that my wife and I hurried back to our room for a little game of our own.

The next morning, as Beth Anne and I ate breakfast in the restaurant downstairs, Gary and Trish came in. My brother stood behind my chair, and placed his hands on my shoulders. "Remind me to buy you a beer later," he said. He smiled at Beth Ann and then leaned over and whispered, "Or maybe I should just return the favor."

I looked over at Beth Ann, who clearly hadn't heard his comment. "You're staying over another night, right?" I asked him.

He nodded, and our pact was sealed.

(I'll save that for my next posting.)

DM