DM' stories : 05 - Beth Ann Gets Hers! (MF/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

DM' stories : 05 - Beth Ann Gets Hers! (MF/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

DM' stories
05 - Beth Ann Gets Hers!
Story index at the bottom

By DM

Monday November 29th 1999 09:32:04

My Brother's Girlfriend (Conclusion: Beth Ann Gets Hers!")

My last post, "My Brother's Girlfriend", was about the events of the Saturday night after my sister's wedding when my wife and I had the opportunity to tie my brother's girlfriend, Trish, and leave her for my brother. On Sunday morning, my brother secretly offered to return the favor that night, an offer that was too good to refuse. (I will admit up front that while what follows is true, much of it is based mostly on second hand information from Trish, Gary and Beth Ann, as I was not in the room for the bulk of the real action. Forgive me if I use a little creative license in relating it to you.)

My wife, Beth Ann, and I spent Sunday (the day after my sister's wedding) visiting with my family, but we headed back to our room somewhat early that evening for what my wife expected would be a romantic final evening in Vermont. We relaxed for a while when I offered to go downstairs and get a bottle of wine from the bar. I watched as my wife removed from her suitcase the red satin sleepshirt that I had bought for her at Victoria's Secret.

"I'll be back in a few minutes," I told her.

On my way to the bar, I tapped on the door to my brother's room. His girlfriend, Trish, actually answered.

"Does she have any idea?" Trish asked me.I could hear the excitement in her voice.

"Not a clue," I told her.

Behind her I saw my brother, Gary, with a small bundle under his arm. I could tell he had done some preparation for our little prank. As we planned, I headed for the bar to get the wine. When I came back, I was to wait in their room until they finished.

When Trish tapped on our door, my brother stepped out of view just beyond the doorway. "Beth Ann," Trish called. "You got a second?"

Trish opened the door just a few inches and then invited Trish in, just for a moment, Beth Ann told her, because we were planning a romantic evening, just the two of us.

"That's kind of why I'm here," Trish told her. When Beth Ann appeared confused, Trish told her that Gary had made a deal with me to return the favor from last night when we left her tied to the bed. Before Beth Ann could say anything, my brother came into the room with his little bundle tucked under his arm.

"Wait a minute, you guys," Beth Ann said.

My brother ignored her. "Where do you want it, Beth?" he asked her. He looked around the room. "We have a nice chair, a sofa, and then there's always the bed."

"Dan is in on this?" Beth Ann asked them.

"It was his idea," Trish assured her.

My brother set his bundle on the corner of the bed and approached Beth Ann with the necktie I had used to tie Trish's wrist to the headboard the night before. "In front or behind?" he asked Beth Ann.

Trish reached out and took my wife's wrists and started to pull them behind her. "Behind," Trish said. "She's done this before, and we don't want her to get loose before Dan gets back."

My wife didn't resist. In fact, she admitted to me later that she was excited by this little prank. Trish held Beth Ann's wrists behind her back as Gary wrapped the necktie snugly around them and tied it off. They turned her around and sat her down on the love seat in front of the window. Trish went over to the bed and returned with the other necktie. She kneeled down and tied it around Beth Ann's crossed ankles. (That's a sight I wish I could have witnessed, Trish tying Beth Ann's ankles!)

At that point, Beth Ann assumed they would leave her, but my brother, who had been a master of tie up games when we were kids, had more in store for her. He had gone out to the hardware store that afternoon and purchased 100 feet of cotton rope. He hadn't produced it earlier because he wanted to have Beth Ann restrained first with the silk ties. But now, as he unwrapped the package of rope, Beth Ann began to grow concerned. Still, she was helpless at this point to resist.

"Hey, wait a minute," she said.

My brother tossed a roll of duct tape to Trish, and she tore off a piece about 4 inches long. Beth Ann's eyes grew wide, but still she did not resist too much as Trish applied the tape to her mouth and then pressed it down tight against her cheeks.

"Let's get her over to the chair," my brother said to Trish. The two of them helped her hop a few feet over to the wooden desk chair near the small desk in the corner. They carefully sat her down, positioning her tied wrists behind the back of the chair. With the 100 feet of rope they secured her to the chair, wrapping it first several times around her torso, both above and below her breasts. They then ran the rope under the chair and tied it a few times over her bare thighs. Finally, they wrapped it around her bound ankles and up to her wrists, tying it off.

With that, they left the room, and found me waiting impatiently.

When I returned to my room, I was surprised by what I found. I had expected to find Beth Ann tied to the headboard with a pair of silk ties, just as we had tied Trish the night before. I was delighted and aroused to find her in her current predicament, tape gagged and bound to the chair with a pair of silk ties and 100 feet of cotton rope. She mumbled through the tape gag when she saw me, and once I confirmed that she was okay, I sat on the edge of the bed and admired the view as she struggled in vain to free herself.

I cannot write about what followed in this forum. Suffice it to saw that Beth Ann spent a good portion of the evening in her bonds.

Note: I have other stories with Beth Ann, including one that ended with her our neighbor tied in her basement, if you're interested.

DM

Last edited by Canuck100 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
YugoSK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YugoSK »

Man, i would love to read about the other adventures
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic