Snidley's stories : 01 - The Perils of Penelope (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Snidley's stories : 01 - The Perils of Penelope (M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Snidley's stories
01 - The Perils of Penelope
Story index at the bottom

By Snidley

Friday December 10th 1999 06:37:09

Greetings!! Ive had some interesting experiences with my wife that I thought i'd share.A few years back while we were still dating, my then girlfriend,(Ill call her Penelope for this story)happened across some bondage magazines that I had stashed away. When she confronted me with her discovery, I felt a little embarrased. I really didnt know how she felt about the whole bondage thing and figured she'd be mad.

Oh Contrere!!!

She sat down on the bed and started flipping through them. I explained to her that I wasn't into the pain part of it or anything like that,but that the site of a tightly tied and gagged "Damsel in Distress" really floated my boat,so to speak.

"I could be a GREAT damsel in distress" she said, of course to my amazment!!!! "Well then, What kind of distress would you put me in?" she asked , acting kind of shy and demure. Well, I went for broke!!!

I explained to her I had always fantasized about be the evil villain Snidley Whiplash, the top hat wearing, moustache twirling villain!! I would try to get the deed to your ranch but you would refuse so I would take you to my Sawmill where I would tie you to the buzzsaw and give you one last chance to change your mind.

I expected her to think this was weird or something but boy was I wrong!!!!

" Oh ,how exciting!!! she exclaimed."and I could be the heroine... Penelope....um um.. what was her name?" "Penelope Pitstop?" i said, trying to keep myself from having a heart attack.

"That was it" she said giving me a half smile and a sidways glance. She then left the room to finish getting dressed for work,and I sat totally in shock that she even knew who Penelope Pitstop was!!!

About 10 minutes later she came back into the room to get her purse and coat and leave for work.

"Maybe we could have a quiet night at home tonight,just the two of us" she asked That'd be great I said

" Ok then ,Ill see you tonight......." she said as she walked towards the door then stopped

......."Snidley." she finished, gave me a wink and then walked out of the room!!

Ill finish the rest of the story later!!!
Last edited by Canuck100 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

"The Perils of Penelope" pt.2

Needless to say, I spent the whole day in sheer anticipation of this evenings adventure. I spent the afternoon preparing for our roleplay. i had 200 ft. of soft cotton rope cut into 25' lengths,some silk scarves and a ballgag for gagging purposes. I even crafted a 3' buzzsaw blade out of an old cardboard box, placed it on an old broomstick handle and set it at the end of a coffe table in the basement (hows THAT for realism!) "VOILA!! Instant buzzsaw!! Now, all I needed was my sweet damsel.
That night, my wife returned home from work and we went about or usuall routine,. dinner, small talk, the usuall. It almost looked as if she had forgotten about our little discussion this morning........until......

"Ill be right back" she said and left the room.Ididnt really think anything about it until she returned about ten minutes later.

"Well, what do you think,Snidley?"she said in a seductive kind of voice. When I turned around my jaw dropped to the floor!!!! Penelope was wearing a blue satin bustier(which did little to cover her ample clevage)matching blue satin panties, garter belt , thigh high black stockings,high heels ,and a little blue satin chocker necklace. I got up and put my hands around her waist to kiss her and she immediatly slipped into character.

" Get your hands off of me, what do you think your doing,you fiend!!", Penelope said as she tried to push me away.

"Give me the deed to your ranch or ill tie you to the buzzsaw in my old sawmill!!" I replied in my best Snidley Whiplash voice. "Never!NEVER! ,Snidley Whiplash! youll NEVER get my ranch!!! Penelope said as she kept pushing my hands away from her body!!

"We'll just see about that,my sweet!" I said as I grabbed her and led her into the basement where I had assembled my buzzsaw. When she noticed the buzzsaw I had rigged up, she immediatly began squirming and trying to get away. "NO NO PLEASE!! Youll never get away with this!" she said as she set herself down on the table, giving me a wink!!

First, I pulled her wrists together under the table and tied them securly. I then took another 25' length of rope and began winding above and below her chest then lashing her to the table. I made my way down to her thighs, binding them tightly together with another 25' length of rope around her thighs and the table, the same above and below her knees, finally finishing at her ankles, which I also wrapped wound rope around the sexy high heels of hers.

The whole time I was tying her she was saying things like " Help save me!! and "You'll never get away with this!" Oh ,sheer heaven!!!

I stood back and admired my ropework for a momment. running my hands over her tightly bound body. "If you do not turn over the deed, I will turn on this saw!!!!" I said with a villainous cackle Penelope looked back at the blade in mock horror(she really could be an actress) and struggled furiously. "Never you fiend!!!" "Well , my sweet Penelope, lets see if this will change your mind!!" I said as I pretended to pull the lever that would start the saw. Is this really the end of poor Penelope? Will Snidley Whiplash get the deed to her ranch? The answers to these and other questions will be answered in Part 3. MWAAA HA HA HA HA HA!!

Snidley

SweetDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Location: Tied up in dire peril awaiting my rescuer! Oh where is my hero?

Post by SweetDamsel »

As a fan of melodrama perils I love this story. Roleplaying the damsel in distress tied helplessly to the buzzsaw/railroad tracks by the moustache-twirling villain who wants the deed to the ranch is great fun.
Help! Save me! Where oh where is my hero?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic