In a leather bondage shop (M/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

In a leather bondage shop (M/M)

Post by Soraka »

by tugsbd » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:17 pm

The first part of this story is true. The second part continues as "what might have ended up happening".

Part 1
I had just finished some business in a city I'd never been to before, and being a single, 20-something guy on a Friday evening, I decided to look for something fun to do.

Walking down the street in what seemed a busy part of down-town, I passed by a leather shop. But this one was unlike any I'd seen before (I was pretty naïve then).

It was a bondage store! Mannequins were decked out in sexy leather gear. I went inside. There were gags, blindfolds, hoods and cuffs. I'd always been excited by bondage, and I'd seen pictures of stuff like this. Now I could feel and smell the leather, and I could understand why some people have a leather fetish.

Passing by the various clothing items in the front section of the store, I wandered back to where the bondage gear was, in a section of the store not visible from the sidewalk out front. I was fascinated by the cuffs and arm binders, gags, hoods, blindfolds, and other bondage devices.

I tried on a muzzle gag, with a head strap that connected in an upside down V shape at the front of the gag. It didn't seem very effective at muffling my sounds.

I tried on a leather blindfold. It had thick padding and blocked out all light. I quickly took it off when I heard the shop owner ask if he could help me with anything.

He looked to be in his 50's, almost 6 feet tall, and about 200 pounds. So he had me by more than 50 pounds and a few inches.

Other than frequent self bondage play, I hadn't been tied up by anyone in more than 4 years. I'd always liked giving and receiving bondage, even if it wasn't sexual in nature. I was wondering if this might be my lucky day.

I nodded and pointed to a wrist binder that looked interesting. A leather wrist cuff was attached to one end of a leather strap, and another wrist cuff was attached just above it. Above that the strap was connected by a buckle to another leather strap attached to a neck collar.

I said I'd like to test it out, and asked him if he wouldn't mind helping me try it on. We stood in front of a full-length mirror while he buckled the black leather around my neck. I was wearing jeans and a dark t-shirt. I looked around and saw that we were the only ones left in the shop. It was closing time.

I asked him if I could take off my shirt, so he unfastened the collar and walked to the front of the store while I took my shirt off. He locked the door and flipped the sign in the window to show that the shop was closed. He also turned off the lights in the front section of the shop.

My heart began to beat faster and harder as I wondered what I was about to get myself into. On the one hand, I knew I was about to take a big risk, allowing my self to be put into bondage I might not be able to get out of. But on the other hand, here was a perfect opportunity to try on some really cool leather bondage gear I'd only seen and read about until now. I didn't have a real-life bondage partner, and self-bondage was my only alternative. Besides, those leather cuffs didn't look all that difficult to escape from.

He stood behind me and again fastened the wide leather collar around my neck. It was a little uncomfortable over my Adam's Apple, and it kept me from looking down very far, but I could still look down past my flat abdomen and see the bulge forming in my jeans.

He then fastened first one, then the other leather wrist cuff around my wrists so that my arms were folded behind my back. I really love tying and being tied that way because adds to the feelings of exposure, vulnerability, and helplessness.

The bondage looked good on me. I strained and tugged at the cuffs, flexing the muscles of my chest, shoulders, and arms, and even my abs. The leather bondage gear somehow made me look and feel more masculine. And I liked how I couldn't lower my hands because of the collar.

But I was able to reach one of the buckles with my fingers and was confident I could escape. I told him I liked trying to escape from secure bondage, and that I was pretty good at it. He said he wasn't finished yet, and that after he added a few more bondage items I wouldn't find it so easy to get loose. I told him to go ahead.

He must have noticed the growing bulge in my jeans, because he asked me if I wouldn't mind having them pulled down. I was too excited to refuse, and I also gave him the OK to pull my jockey shorts down as well. Besides, the jeans had become uncomfortably tight.

So there I was, in a locked bondage store after closing hours, standing naked in front of a stranger, with my wrists fastened securely behind me. If I'd bee gagged, I wonder what would have happened.

I figured he was going to have me step out of my pants and bind my legs, and maybe hog tie me or something to make it harder for me to escape, but he didn't.

Instead, he produced a leather contraption I'd never seen before, one with 3 sets of straps, 2 narrow, and 1 about an inch wide. I hadn't ever seen anything like it before, having limited my bondage viewing so far to females in bondage.

He began buckling the wide strap around by cock and balls! He didn't touch me as he positioned the strap behind my ball sack, threaded the free end of the strap through the buckle, and fastened it around my cock and balls just a little snug. Within seconds, it felt even more snug as my cock grew harder.

Both halves of the second strap were attached to the sides of the first, and he buckled these together in front of my ball sack. I could feel the skin along the underside of my shaft stretch a little as he did this, and it felt good.

I wished it were a girl doing this to me, but I was ok with this guy continuing. After all, the first time I remember being excited by bondage was when I saw a newspaper comic strip with the hero hog tied and being carried by the hog tie rope by a villain's large henchman. The hero was also gagged and looked so helpless!

He continued by buckling the last strap between my balls, from the middle of the main cock strap, up between my balls to the middle of the strap he'd fastened just before.
During that entire time, you could have heard a pin drop. I had a raging hard-on, like nothing before. I knew it was from the cock harness, which was something brand new to me. I worried a little as I saw the vessels standing out more than usual. I also saw a drop of precum, and I blushed. He didn't seem to notice, and kept working, fastening some leather thongs to the underside of the cock harness.

These he brought up behind me, between my buttocks, and fastened to my wrist cuffs. Then he tightened the strap from my neck a bit more.

Now I was feeling more securely bound. If I moved my arms much, I felt a tug either at my neck, or at my cock and balls. And everything looked great in the mirror, except for not wearing a gag.

He asked me to try to get loose. I now found it a bit more difficult to reach either of the wrist cuff buckles, but I did manage to reach the upper one and free my hands a few seconds later. I felt a little relieved, but also a little disappointed.

He unbuckled the collar, untied the thongs, and set that gear aside. Then he showed me another piece of bondage gear I'd never seen before (or since), one he said I'd never be able to escape from.

It was a long black leather strap that was designed to hang down the middle of the back. Three pairs of progressively shorter straps were connected at intervals along the long strap. The lengths of each of the 2 intervals could be adjusted by buckles in the long strap (which was really 3 sections connected by those 2 buckles). The shortest pair of straps, at one end of the long strap, would bind my wrists behind my back. The other two pairs of straps would bind my arms even more securely behind my back, above and below my elbows. There would be no way to bring my bound wrists under my bottom and to my front!

The remainder of the long leather strap was designed to pass up from between my shoulder blades, over my right shoulder, across the front of my neck (below my adam's apple, which doesn't feel to scary), and back down over my left shoulder, where it would be fastened by a buckle that would adjust the diameter of the neck loop. There would be no way for me to slip out of the elbow bondage, because it would be held up by the neck strap!

I'd always wanted to try some kind of elbow bondage. I'd tried once in college, but my self bondage slip knot didn't unslip, and I'd had to ask a classmate in the hall to release me. But that's another story for the true section.

The bondage shop owner began by looping the neck strap over my head, and then he adjusted the remaining lengths. I clasped my hands palm to palm behind my back, thinking it would be easier to bind my wrists if I did that.

He instead fastened the elbow straps, above and below my elbows. As he did so, I tried to get my elbows as close together as I could, and so he naturally tightened the elbow straps some more. Looking at myself in the mirror, my shoulders were pulled back, making me look less tapered and more narrow-shouldered.

That, and the way the elbow bondage made me arch my back, somehow made me look and feel more feminine -- not that there's anything wrong with that. I wondered how it would look and feel to be gagged, and again I wondered what would happen to me if I were.

It turned out that I'm not very flexible in that kind of bondage, and the pressure of my lat muscles against my inner arms was soon cutting off feeling and circulation.

Meanwhile, as soon as he had finished tightening the elbow bondage, he said with a confident air, "you will never be able to get out of this!"

I immediately knew he was right. And I was feeling extremely helpless, exposed and vulnerable. And my hands were going numb, and so I panicked.

I suddenly said that this was enough and asked him to untie me. He looked genuinely disappointed. I said I was helpless and couldn't ever get loose, and that I'd had enough, so please untie me. And so he did.

We parted on good terms. I bought the bondage gear I was wearing.

This story was true, but I wished it had turned out differently.

If you wish, Part 2 will begin with the bondage shop owner looping the leather strap around my neck and beginning fasten the elbow straps.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by tugsbd » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:44 am

Intro to Part 2:
Part 1 of this story is true.
I know it's risky letting a stranger tie you up, even in a bondage shop.
That's why I talked my way out of it at the end of part 1. That and the fact that I'd let my arms be tied so tight that they were going numb.
I wish things had turned out differently.
Part 2 is one way things might have turned out.

Part 2:
I watched in the full length mirror as he stood behind me and looped the leather strap in front of my throat. He positioned it so that it was below my adams apple, as low on the front of my neck as possible, and I could feel and hear him making some other adjustments to the straps.

He buckled another leather strap around my upper arms, above my elbows, pulling the a little close together behind my back. It wasn't unbearably tight and wasn't pinching a nerve or cutting off my circulation. I told him this was feeling like something I might not be able to escape from. He said "Hmmm". I added that I really like the idea of being tied up in a way that I can't escape from, even though I like to struggle hard to try to escape, and am sometimes pretty good at it. "Uhmm Hmmm", he nodded.

Looking at myself in the mirror, my shoulders were pulled back, making me look less tapered and more narrow-shouldered. That, and the way the elbow bondage made me arch my back, somehow made me look and feel more feminine -- not that there's anything wrong with that. I wondered how it would look and feel to be gagged, and again I wondered what would happen to me if I were.

I was aware that I was putting myself at risk. Here I was in a strange city after dark, alone with man who was tying me up in his bondage shop after closing hours.
But I really wanted to be tied up by someone, male or female! It had been years! And this bondage gear was so erotic.

I figured I'd be safer with a bondage shop owner than with most strangers. He seemed to know what he was doing, and he hadn't said or done anything to make me think he'd take advantage of me, sexually or otherwise. I was still a virgin and heterosexual. The back of his hand had brushed against my cock once when he was strapping on my cock harness, but he'd acted like he didn't notice.

I was feeling very aroused. The cock harness was adding to my feelings of excitement, as was my bondage, which I felt was inescapable by now. I'd just felt a little tug at the front of my neck and knew that my elbow strap wasn't going to slip down, held up as it was by the strap looped in front of my neck. It would be impossible to slip the neck strap off over either shoulder. And even if I bent my elbows (which I could still do, but not for long!), I couldn't pull the elbow strap off or reach the buckle. And he still wasn't done binding me.

I noticed I was breathing faster, and not just because I was so excited and aroused. Having my arms pulled back kept me from taking a deep breath.

As he fastened another leather strap (also attached to the neck strap around my arms, I did wonder what he might do to me after he finished tying me up, and once we both knew I was completely helpless. I wondered if he would tickle me. I knew I would and probably "should" tell him to stop (even before now).

But if I were gagged, I would be unable to protest, and even if something happened to me that was a bit more than what I'd normally permit, I wouldn't really be asking him to do it, and I wouldn't be able to tell him to stop. Being gagged would make me feel and look even more helpless.

He was finishing my wrist bindings. The straps (also connected to the neck strap) went around both wrists together (my hands were palm to palm) a couple of times and were buckled quite tightly, deliciously tight. But since they were not cinched and didn't press on the nerve at the base of the thumb, mcirculation wasn't cut off, and I wasn't feeling any tingling -- at least not in my hands or arms :o)

The wrist strap alone made me feel helpless and excited. Even if that was the only thing binding me, I didn't have my usual confidence that I'd be able to reach the buckle with my fingers and free myself. And I knew I was looking excited. I could still talk my way out of this, though.

Instead, I said I'd really like to be gagged with one of his many gags while tied up. I also said I'd like to have my ankles and legs bound, as long as we were at it. I joked that it would be embarrassing for both of us if I somehow managed shuffle outside, even though this would be difficult with my pants down around my ankles and my shoes on.

He showed me the muzzle gag I'd tried on before, but I shook my head and asked if I could try on a ball gag instead. He looked a little disappointed, but then smiled and brought over a ballgag. It was too big to fit through my front teeth, so he tried a slightly smaller one, which just barely fit, and which I didn't think I could push out with my tongue. It kept my mouth opened wide, but wasn't terribly uncomfortable. I noticed it made me drool, and so I tipped my head back and swallowed frequently. After he fastened the gag strap tightly behind my neck, I wasn't able to tip my head back so much, though. I tried talking around the gag, and even though I couldn't understand a word, it was still kinda loud.

He smiled and held up the muzzle gag again. He also held up the padded blindfold I'd tried on earlier. I looked at it and nodded. If I were well gagged and also blindfolded, I would feel (and look to him) even more helpless. And regarding any second thoughts I might have in the near future, I felt I could more easily justify whatever embarrassing things he might do to me, since I couldn't protest. I was even justifying being gagged by pretending that he could have gagged me whether I wanted to or not, even by using the personally identifying information in my wallet as leverage (again, I'm still pretending that this could have been part of my fantasy, but my fantasy actually involved asking to be gagged -- I wasn't forced).

I took one last look at myself before he put the blindfold on. The only bondage I could see was the ballgag, the leather strap in front of my neck running back and down over each shoulder, and my cock harness (which was still doing its job). My wrists and arms were bound behind my back by three sets of leather straps (wrists, below the elbows and above the elbows), and that bondage was held up by my neck strap. I tested my bonds, but couldn't move my arms much at all. I could force my elbows closer together, but that didn't make me more comfortable, and the leather straps above and below the elbows didn't slip down at all. I could feel a constant pull at the front of my neck, which increased or decreased a little depending on how I struggled, but it didn't choke me.

He put the blindfold over my eyes, and my world went dark. It was amazingly effective. He buckled the strap behind my neck, above the ballgag strap, but not very tight. I wondered about this, but had something else to think about when he began putting on me what I'm sure was that muzzle gag. He put it on over my ballgag, buckling those straps behind my neck, above the ballgag strap, and below the blindfold strap, which he had to push up higher on the back of my neck, and which tightened the blindfold nicely. I then felt the strap from the front of the muzzle gag being pulled over the top of my head and buckled to the back of the strap. This pressed the blindfold a bit more snuggly against my eyes, and it made the blindfold strap feel more secure. I tried speaking again, but now my words were much more muffled, and also even more unintelligible because of the way the muzzle gag pushed against my lips.

I felt like I was in bondage heaven! Except for the fact that I could still walk around, my legs being unbound. He began to take care of this for me.
Taking my shoulders in his hands, he guided me to a different part of the shop. I heard a door open and thought I heard him flick a light switch. I felt a draft of cool air on my naked body. He told me to step down, and my foot found a step. We walked down a narrow staircase to what must have been the shop basement storeroom. On the one hand, this made me a little nervous. On the other hand, I welcomed the bit of cool air, and relieved to be sure I wouldn't be seen from the street (at least he wasn't having me stand next to a mannequin in the store window :o), and the idea of being in a "dungeon" was very exciting.

He walked me over somewhere in the basement, then had me stop. He turned my around, and gently pushed me back a foot or so until I felt my bound hands touch a metal pole, several inches in diameter. I was probably one of those poles supporting the floor. He fastened a leather strap around my neck and the pole, buckling it not too tightly, and making sure the strap was below my adams apple. Because of the way my arms were bound behind me, between my body and the pole, I had to lean slightly backwards. What a rush !! I wasn't going to be going anywhere until he let me go!

He pushed my head against the back of the pole, and I felt some soft padding. He then began wrapping some sort of wide bandage or tape around and around my head and the pole, over and over both my blindfold and my muzzle gag. Wow !! I couldn't move my head away from the pole at all, and now my sounds were even more muffled ! He asked me grunt twice if breathing was difficult, or moan once if it wasn't. I gave a long moan. He then said that in the future, I should grunt 3 times if it became too difficult to breath but only twice if I didn't necessarily want the gag(s) to come off right away. A single long moan would mean that I was okay. I now felt a little more comfortable with being helplessly bound and gagged at the hands of this stranger.

He fastened another leather belt around my upper chest and the pole, wrapping it around the pole a few times so it wouldn't slide up or down, before buckling it somewhere on my chest.

He then placed another leather belt around my waist, the ends wrapping in opposite directions from my back, crossing in front of my waist, and then around the pole. He buckled the this strap fairly tight, pulling me closer to the pole, and narrowing my 32 inch waist to something smaller. It felt tighter every time I inhaled, and it tightened if I tried to arch my body away from the pole.

He wrapped a leather thong around my wrists and the pole, above and below the wrist straps. I was feeling more and more securely bound, and I was loving the feeling of helplessness. He still wasn't saying anything to me or touching me in any way other than tying me up. And he still wasn't finished !

After untying my shoes, he gently grabbed my right leg and told me to raise my right foot. He then removed my shoe, sock, pants and underwear from that leg. Then he repeated the process for my left leg. The concrete floor felt cold under my feet. I was feeling very vulnerable. I still wished it were a girl doing this to me, but I was also very excited being tied up by a guy.

I felt a leather cuff being fastened around my left ankle. Then he asked me to spread my legs. I'd remembered seeing some spreader bars in his shop, and I figured this was what he was doing. I was correct. He fastened the other cuff around my right ankle. Then he tied the middle of the spreader bar to the pole I was tied to.

He also fastened straps around each leg above the knee and buckled these tightly behind the pole, forcing me to keep my legs straight.

Then he fasted straps around my upper thighs, as high up as physically possible, and buckled these tightly behind the pole. It was quite a sensation of secure, inescapable bondage and utter helplessness now!

And another sensation was when the cremasteric reflex kicked in as he was putting those thigh straps around my upper thighs. Most of you guys know what I mean. When something touches the inside of a guy's thigh, the cremaster muscles contract and pull the testicles up, higher in the scrotum. This is what happened to me when the belt touched my upper thigh. But because of the way my balls were tied in the cock harness, they couldn't move from their down and split position. So I just felt the cremaster muscle tugging at them an the balls trying unsuccessfully to slip through the leather straps of my cock harness for a couple of seconds. Very interesting sensation, to say the least, and fortunately not at all painful.

I now felt him thread long leather thong between my my crotch and the cock strap. Of course, that cremaster reflex kicked in again :o). He tied it around the leather cock strap, making several knots (I could feel him tugging!). He tied one end of the thong around the pole, making things nice and snug. My fingers could fiddle with the thong, making for some interesting sensations. He tied the other end down to the middle of my spreader bar, tightening it enough to make me notice.

He then methodically checked all of my bindings, from tip to toe, stopping along the way to tie my thumbs together with another leather thong and attach the ends of the thong to my cock harness, giving me yet more ways to tug on that cock harness and feel inescapably bound!

As soon as he finished, he said "You did a nice job earlier escaping from that wrist binder you had me put on you. Seeing as how you like to struggle and try to escape, let's see if you can get out of this. Go ahead, struggle all you want now and try to get loose."

I'd already known for more than a few minutes that I was helplessly bound and gagged, and that there was no way I was going to get out of any of this! I couldn't reach a single buckle or knot with my fingers, which were about the only part of me I could move (plus my toes). My breathing became faster as I struggled, but I had to keep taking short breaths because of the waist strap and the elbow bondage. My wrists were strapped tightly together behind my back, between that and the pole, and there was also that leather thong binding them to the pole. I couldn't get the thong or the strap to budge at all. Try as I might, I couldn't make the elbow bondage slip down at all -- not that I thought it would help me much. I couldn't move my feet or legs much because of the way they were spread and strapped to the pole. My head was immovably bound to the pole, as was my upper chest. I could try to arch my abdomen away from the pole, but not much because of how that already tight waist strap would cinch even more tightly around my already constricted waist. I tried to talk and yell, but all that came out were muffled "M" sounds. And during all of my struggling, I felt frequent tugging at my cock and ball bondage.

I felt his hands adjust the neck strap that went around the pole so that it was just a little more snug, but still not dangerously slow. He then put his hands on my shoulders. I could tell from the position of his fingers that he was behind me. He caressed by upper arms and my chest. His hands ran up and down my abdomen, and I could feel and hear the rippling sounds as they ran across my abs. He briefly fondled my nipples, causing me to grunt (once). He sped up his pace, fondling and caressing me all over, interspersed with tickling me in as many places as he could reach, and all of this was making my face feel red with embarrassment and excitement (not that anyone could see my face!). Sometimes he would touch me in ways and places that would make me struggle hard to avoid his touch, but there was no way I could keep his hands from doing whatever they wanted to me. At least my hands were able to protect the area between my buttocks (but he didn't go there, anyway). Using a dry cloth or tissue, he worked my shaft in ways that had me on the verge of climax several times. But then he'd stop touching me for a while and later resume caressing, fondling and tickling me.

Heterosexual or not, I eventually didn't care about being brought to orgasm not by a woman, but by man I'd just met, and whom I'd allowed to put me into inescapable bondage, alone in his shop basement. I felt like I would explode if I didn't reach that climax! And, finally, I did. Whew! It felt different because of the cock harness pressing on my urethra at the base of my cock, and because of the way my balls couldn't pull up high in my sack, and because of how my head (the one down there, not the one on top of my neck) felt after all that stimulation and time in a cock harness. But what a relief!

He took off my cock harness, which took several minutes to do. Then he cleaned me up down there. He turned on a fan, cooling my sweaty body. He asked me a couple of times if my breathing was still okay, and if everything was comfortable enough. I moaned. He said he'd be back in a minute. I stood there wondering what would happen next, feeling exhausted and spent. At least the pole was holding me up. I heard a toilet flush and then the sounds of running water. He announced that he was back and asked me if I was still okay. I again moaned.

He said he really enjoyed tying me up, watching me struggle, and having some fun with me. He asked me to grunt twice if there was someplace else I needed to be that night, and to moan if there wasn't. I moaned.

He said he'd like to take some pictures. He'd be glad to give me copies. Nobody would be able to tell that I was the one tied up. I moaned again. He took a picture here and there, from different angles, every several minutes or so. I wasn't sure why he was taking so long at it. After a what seemed like a half hour, he stopped.

I'd noticed my cock was starting to get hard again. Then I felt his hands rubbing something wet and slippery on my cock, making it stiffen more. I moaned. He then began putting that cock harness back on, just the way it was before, and attaching it to the leg spreader, my thumbs, and the pole I was bound to. I again felt like my cock was as as stiff and hard as it could possibly be, and larger than usual because of the cock harness. I moaned again.

He told me again that even though I'd done a good job escaping that first time, I still hadn't managed to escape from this bondage. He touched my inner thigh and I felt the little tugs at my balls. He asked me if I would like to try again to escape.

I moaned :o)
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by tugsbd » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:20 pm

Ok, this is the conclusion to my fantasy. I'll post it here, even though only the first part was true. The second part and this part are fiction.

Play safe and stay safe, everyone!

Part 3:
"Don't let yourself be talked into something you can't get out of."

My "captor" hadn't actually said that. It was something that came to mind now as he was adjusting my bondage. The quote was the caption beneath a memorable bondage drawing I'd seen in a popular men's magazine a few years before.

From the contours of her breasts as viewed from her right side as she lay there, she looked to be 20 to 30 years old. Her long dark hair was in a pony tail, hanging down below the ladder she was tied to. She had a nice figure, medium build. She was nude, and she looked absolutely helpless, the way she was bound and gagged. I felt a bond with her. We were about the same age, and although of different genders, we were both inescapably bound.

The ladder was supported (and tied down to) at each end by a saw horse. Her arms were at her sides, wrists lashed securely to the sides of the ladder. Her upper chest was tied to the ladder by coils of rope wound above her breasts and below her armpits. That alone made her look helpless. Her fingers could't reach her wrist bindings, and she couldn't sit up or move enough to reach those ropes with her teeth. I knew how she felt.

And she was also gagged. A wide band of tape or bandage (difficult to tell from the sketch) was wound around her mouth and the back of her neck -- really covering the lower half of her face. It was obviously holding something in her mouth (a rubber ball, I now hoped, or perhaps a rolled up sock, as I thought back then, before I learned about ball gags). Whatever it was, it was keeping her mouth wide open. I imagined the mmppffs and moans she was making, trying to "protest", like I'd been making.

More coils of rope were wrapped tightly around her waist, securing her constricted waist to a padded rung of the ladder. That, and the effects of gravity, flattened her belly nicely. Her lovely profile was accentuated by the way the curve of her buttocks dipped below the rungs of the ladder -- between the one at her waist and the next one down, at her upper thighs, just below her buttocks.

She was also bound above her knees to another ladder rung. It looked like it would become uncomfortable if she tried to move her legs much; contracting the quadriceps muscles in her thighs would cause her kneecaps to move up and push against the wooden rod that was tied on top of her knees by a rope attached to another ladder rung behind her knees.

Her ankles were tied together and lashed to another padded ladder rung. With her big toes tied together, her pretty bare feet looked very vulnerable for tickling. At least I was standing, the soles of my feet less vulnerable.
She looked beautiful bound that way. But she herself could only see her predicament in her mind, because she was blindfolded. And to add to her feelings of helplessness and vulnerability, her blindfold was tied down to the padded ladder rung the base of her skull was resting on, pulling her head back, exposing her slender feminine throat.

I didn't know what I wished for more, to be her captor, or to be her. Now I was wondering if I should have been careful what I wished for.

I had thought of that bondage picture frequently over the previous few years, and I was thinking of it now, and what the caption below it said: "Don't let yourself be talked into something you can get out of."

I wondered what she might have been thinking and feeling -- all helplessly bound and gagged the way she was.

I remembered how nicely erect her nipples were, and I wondered if they were that way naturally, or if they had just become erect after stimulation, whether by her own excited thoughts, or by what her captor had been doing to her nipples and other parts of her body.

In my case, my nipples had just been stimulated again by the man whom I'd basically asked to tie me up, in his leather bondage shop. Now we were alone in the basement, and the shop doors were locked, closing time having come and gone since my arrival. Although I was in excellent physical condition, he was almost 6 feet tall and close to 200 pounds, and so he had me by 3 inches and more than 50 pounds.

For some reason (something to do with his age being more than twice my own?), I was still surprised that he would even think of doing more to me than putting me into inescapable bondage. But he'd done that and more, and the rush of hormones brought about by the way he'd bound and and then stimulated me had me wanting more.

I had previously hoped that it would have been a female to be the first one to give me this wonderful new experience. But I didn't have such a partner, and my desire for bondage was so strong at that time that I'd been more than willing to have this stranger tie me up, in his shop, with his bondage gear.

The question could be asked, why wasn't I satisfied with just being tied up, and with my clothes on? For the most part, inescapable bondage is an end in itself for me. I don't want to be restrained just to keep me from escaping painful tortures.

But I did want to at least experience what it would be like to be tickled, teased, and tormented -- sexually and otherwise -- while struggling hard to escape (but without success), and while gagged well enough to keep me being able to tell my captor to stop (I thought I'd be more willing to let things go further if I were gagged, and blindfolded).

Now, I wasn't bound exactly like the woman in the picture, but like her, I was helplessly bound.
And unlike her caption, perhaps the caption for the pictures he'd taken of me should read "Be careful what you wish for."

My arms were bound behind me by a leather armbinder, the straps at the wrists, below my elbows, and above my elbows held up by the strap around the front of my neck, below my adams apple, pressing on my lower throat, but not interfering with my breathing or circulation. Another neck strap similarly bound my neck to the pole I was tied to. I wasn't going to be getting free until he released me.

My shoulders were pulled back, my chest stuck out, and my back was slightly arched. I couldn't take a full breath. I could bring my elbows closer together, but the straps wouldn't slide down at all. I felt very helpless!

A leather strap placed below my shoulder muscles bound my upper chest to the pole. Flex and squirm as I might, I couldn't make it slip down or up and off over my shoulders.

Another leather strap wrapped around my waist from behind my back, the ends crossing just below my navel, and wrapping around the pole behind me. It made it even harder to take a deep breath, and I could feel the belt cinch more tightly around my already constricted 32 inch waist with every breath, another constant reminder of my bondage.

I was still wearing the padded leather blindfold, a ballgag that was too large for comfort, and a muzzle gag over that, with a headstrap making everything feel more secure.

He said I might enjoy wearing some earplugs. I felt his fingers separating the layers of wrap binding my head to the pole (padded a little where my head rested against it), over my blindfold and muzzle gag, above and below my nose. He pulled my right ear back and out, and I cringed as I felt the foam rubber earplug enter my ear canal. He held it in place with until it finished expanding, then replaced the wraps and repeated the process for my left ear.

Every sound I made -- mmppff'ing, breating -- was amplified, even my heartbeat, while sounds outside my body were muffled. For example, I couldn't hear him breathing the way I could before. And I could barely hear him say, "you've been standing on your bare feet for a long time; let's see what we can do about that."

He released the leather thong connecting my ankle spreader bar to my cock harness, then he untied my ankle spreader from the pole. He unbuckled my left ankle cuff and pushed my left foot back a few inches. He then pushed my right foot back a few inches, repositioned the spreader bar behind the pole, and recuffed my left ankle. This forced me to arch my back even more.

He tightened the now slightly loosened leather straps binding my spread thighs to the pole above my knees and high up on my thighs, at the level of my crotch. I felt my balls being constrained by my cock harness, and my again growing erection made the cock harness feel tighter around the base of my cock once again.

The leather boot lace binding my thumbs was still tightly attached to my cock harness, as was the leather thong binding my already strapped wrists to the pole.

I felt him fiddling with something behind me, and then I felt my upper and lower thigh straps being pulled higher up, giving me the impression that I was a little lighter on my feet, with the thigh straps holding me up as well as against the pole.

What happened next was mind blowing, at least as far as my bondage was concerned. He pulled the ankle spreader backwards, farther away from the pole behind me, and up, so that my knees were now bent, and he attached the spreader bar and my ankle cuffs to the pole and to my upper thigh straps in such a way as to effectively put me into a hogtie position -- a kneeling hogtie, but with my knees way off the ground, my bound body held up by the pole I was strapped to.

I loved it! I began to struggle hard, grunting into my gag, flexing and straining my arms and legs. I felt the upper thigh straps digging into my crotch a little, but it was tolerable. The waist strap felt tighter, but not unbearably so. I could barely move any part of my body.

I was helplessly bound, gagged, and blindfolded, strapped to a pole in a suspended vertical hogtie, my naked body all tense, with another raging hard on.

I flinched and grunted involuntarily as he stroked the soles of my now exposed feet. He asked me if I was ticklish. He told me he had some more fun in store for me. He said he was going to really make me squirm and struggle now, but not to worry about any real injury. He also said he enjoyed hearing my grunts, moans, and gag talk, and that I was going to be doing a lot more of that very soon. He said he'd make sure I could still breathe okay.

I shuddered a little (fear and excitement) when he said that for the next hour or two, or maybe three, he was going to tickle and torment me, and that there was nothing I could do to stop him. He reminded me that he would always make sure that I could still breathe, but for the time being to just forget about my doing the 2 or 3 grunts to get him to stop. He said I could of course still try to avoid his torments and even try to escape.

He began to fiddle with my right nipple, making it stiffen involuntarily. Then I felt a jolt of pain and mmppff'd into my gag as he applied some sort of clamp or clothes pin. Then I felt another, less intense prick of pain as he applied another clamp of some sort to the skin at the base of my little toe, at the outer edge of my right foot.

I was wondering whether the pains in my right nipple and foot would get worse or decrease when he suddenly began tickling the sole of my right foot with force. I screamed into my gag. I felt my face getting hot and damp beneath my gag and blindfold.

He didn't stop, except for brief tickles to my ribs, abdomen and thighs. He was tickling my right foot so hard it hurt, and I really wanted him to stop. I tried saying everything I could think of, and tried series of 2 and 3 grunts, but he just kept on tormenting me, especially my exposed and vulnerable right foot. He kept tickling my right sole harder and harder, and I couldn't stop laughing and screaming through my gag. I thrashed, bucked, squirmed, and tugged helplessly at my bonds.
It was seeming to go on forever, and I didn't know how much more I could take.

Then he stopped. Next thing I knew, there were stabbing sharp pains in my right nipple and right foot as he took off the clamps and massaged blood flow back into both. I shouted into my gag "ow ow ow ow ow". The pain was really much more intense than when he'd put the clamps on.

He stroked my slightly softening cock back into life, and I was hoping for more of this, but as soon as I was very hard again he stopped.

"That only took 10 minutes" he said. I groaned. It had seemed like a lot longer to me. I didn't know how I would ever tolerate another 5 minutes, not to mention one or more additional hours of this!

I felt for that woman in the picture, tied to the ladder. What had she had to endure? Did she regret letting herself be talked into getting tied up? Did she think it was only to be bound, and maybe gagged? Did she ever suspect that her bondage would be made even more inescapable once her wrists were tied, and after she was gagged and unable to protest? Or that once helplessly bound and gagged she would be tickled and tormented?

"Now let's play with the left side", he said.
I groaned.

But then again, I really did love being tickled while inescapably bound and gagged, unable to escape my bonds or the tickling, unable to make it stop, struggling hard and shouting into my gag, helpless, exposed, vulnerable.

And now I had finally gotten what I'd long wished for :o)

The End.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

always liked reading this story
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Me too @jo[mention]jone123[/mention]!
NeedControl