Tucker : 18th Birthday Surprise (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Tucker : 18th Birthday Surprise (f/m)

Post by Soraka »

by Tucker » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:17 pm

It was my 18th birthday. We had just finished the last of our two-a-days, full pads, and I couldn’t wait for the weekend and a couple days of rest- I was exhausted. I opened up my locker and hung my helmet and shoulder pads on the hooks inside, I was beginning to peel off my skin-tight navy Nike DriFit shirt, when my phone began buzzing. I snatched it off the shelf of my locker and checked the screen, a smile cracked across my face when I saw it was my girlfriend Reagan. I slid the text message open to just four little words, “What are you wearing?” My smile grew bigger as I realized things were about to get exciting, I had no idea just how exciting.
“Just my uniform, we just got done with practice. What are you wearing? ;)” I texted back.
“Whatchu smilin’ bout ya goon?” my locker neighbor and buddy Rex came up behind me from the showers.
“None of your damn business Rex, I swear you’re nosier than my damn ma.” He laughed, knowing I was only joking.
“We goin’ hard for ya birthday ta nite still big dawg?”
“Fersure man, but nothin’ too big, remember?” Being the starting quarterback of the varsity football team at a private Catholic high school meant living your life under a microscope. I had to be sure to avoid getting in trouble of any kind, getting benched for even one game meant losing out on a potential scholarship to play ball in college which was the only way my mom was going to be able to afford to send me.
My phone buzzed again, “That’s for me to know and you to maybe find out…” Regan texted back.
“Maybe?? But it’s my birthday…” I replied.
“Aight mayne I’m out,” Rex said, “I’ll hit you up later on tonight let you know the details.”
“Cool thanks brother, you da man.”
“If you play your cards right. Describe your uniform, in detail.” The kinky undertones in Reagan’s text immediately got me a little hard.
“Tight navy blue Nike longsleeved shirt, skin-tight silver pants, calf-length navy blue socks, and jet-black cleats.” I felt kind of stupid texting her that, since she knew perfectly well what my practice uniform looked like being on the cheer squad. But I was happy to play along.
“Good boy. Now stay in the locker room, and don’t change out of the uniform.”
Now I was intrigued. I pretended to fiddle around with some stuff in my locker until the rest of my teammates had cleared out. The doors automatically locked behind us after 7, so our coaches never bothered checking the locker room after the afternoon practice.
“Damn I love seeing your ass in those skin-tight football pants,” I heard Reagan say from behind me. I began to turn around but before I could she gently pushed me up against the lockers, her hand groping my crotch. “I’m glad you didn’t turn out to be a basketball player.”
Now before I go on, I should preface this with saying that Reagan knew that I was turned on by being tied up, but we’d never taken it very far. She had blindfolded me and given me a blow job here, and tied my hands to the bed post during sex there, but that was pretty much the extent of it. You should also know that she and I had been together for six years, and had been through a lot especially in the last two years. When I was fourteen my dad had taken off on our family with another woman. A year ago Reagan’s mom had lost her battle with cancer, and her brother had overdosed on heroin shortly after. It had been a hard year for us but I had spent every minute with her that I wasn’t at practice and we had gotten through it- she was my soulmate.
She then leaned in to my ear breathing softly on it causing the bulge in my pants to grow ever bigger, “Ready for your present, birthday boy?” I simply nodded eagerly. “Good. Now put your hands behind your back.”
“Reagan we can’t do this in here, if we get caught I’m fucked.” I said.
“Don’t worry I have everything planned out, everyone’s gone baby. And I have Rex standing guard outside the athletic complex doors. We’re fine. Now put your hands behind your back.” My head began swimming with pleasure, surprise, and confusion as I felt her zip-tie my hands tightly together behind me. Before I knew it she had tied a thick black cloth over my eyes, blindfolding me. She sat me down on the bench behind me and whispered, “I’ll be right back I need to go slip into something a little more comfortable.” As I sat there waiting for her to come back my heart began pounding from the thrill of the possibility of being caught in this very public setting, and the pleasure of my girlfriend being totally in control.
“Ok, now open your eyes.” I heard her say from the right of me, farther down the bench.
“How am I supposed to do that? I’m a little tied up here,” I couldn’t help but smile a little as I said it.
“Those are fake zip-ties, they’ll break,…if you’re strong enough that is.” I couldn’t help but smile again and immediately began trying to break my wrists free. I could feel my triceps bulging through my shirt as I attempted to pull my hands apart. I shook my head at the same time trying to shake the blindfold off, eventually this proved successful. I looked down at her laying on her side on the bench, wearing only a black lacy thong –my favorite- and whipped cream covering her tits. She had let her long brown hair down and was wearing her thick black-rimmed glasses.
“I might have lied about the zip ties, you’re just really sexy when you struggle. Now are you gonna come lick this whipped cream off of me or what?”
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Tucker » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:09 am

"Well don't mind of I do," I gave her a smile and stood up, my hands still tightly bound behind my back. I walked down the aisle of lockers to her and began to climb on top of her but she put her hand on my chest stopping me.

"No, kneel. On the ground." Her voice was stern and she kept a straight face while rolling onto her back and stretching her arms out over her head. Her dominance only turned me on even more and I did as she said. She had never been this commanding before, and it was definitely nearing my ultimate fantasy. Kneeling on the ground was much harder with my hands tied than I had expected, especially while wearing cleats on a cement floor, and I struggled to make it safely down. Finally I leaned in to kiss her on the belly button, and slowly worked my way up to her breasts, stopping every few centimeters to plant a warm, soft kiss on her tight stomach. Finally I reached her boobs and began slowly licking the whipped cream off, starting from the outside and slowly working my way in.

I paused for a moment though, the whipped cream was awful tasting "Babe is this that fat-free shit? Come on now this tastes like ass."

"Well you're not the only one who's going to be eating whipped cream off body parts tonight, and I have to keep this body somehow." She bit her lip and raised an eyebrow at me, she was so sexy I couldn't contain myself and buried my face in her cleavage, licking off the rest of the cream. Her back arched slightly and her hips thrusted upward, as she let out soft sighs of pleasure. Once I had licked off all the cream she pushed me back off and reached under the bench and pulled out a bottle of Avion tequila, something I had wanted to try ever since I had seen it on one of my favorite shows, Entourage. She had put one of those stoppers in the top that they used at bars, and poured a little into her belly button and down her stomach.

"Drink." She commanded. And I happily obliged. She continued pouring shots onto her body, and stopped every so often to take a swig herself. After we had drank nearly a fifth of the bottle, my head buzzing, she put it down and sat up spreading her legs wide as she did so. It was only at this point that I realized she was still wearing her black high-heels that she wore as a part of her school uniform. She reached forward and put her hands on both sides of my face, pulled me in roughly, and kissed me.

At that she stood up and turned around, her perfect ass directly in my face. "Follow me," and walked slowly down the aisle as I struggled again to stand up. She lead me to the showers where she had somehow managed to drag in a large wooden chair.

"Sit." I walked over to the chair, my cleats slipping on the slick, wet tiles and sat down in the chair. There was a gym bag to the side and she walked over, bending down very slowly, grabbed some rope out of the bag. She pulled my legs back and roped them tightly to the posts of the chair, making sure they were spread wide. She walked back to her bag and pulled out a knife, I shifted uncomfortably a little unsure of what her plan was next. It was a switchblade which she flicked open, reached forward and grabbed a fistful of my shirt.

"Babe, wait what are you doing?" Without a word she let go of the shirt, and grabbed something out of her bag I couldn't see, then walked behind me, I could hear her heels clicking slowly on the ground and then they stopped. It felt like forever as I sat there waiting in anticipation, "Hey I'm sorry I didn--ARRGH mmmpph." She stuffed one of my, luckily clean, football socks into my mouth and then quickly pulled the other one through my teeth tying the knot off tightly into my close-cropped brown hair. I shouted some fake mumbled protests into my gag, but the truth was that I was turned on beyond belief. My head buzzing from the tequila, the bulge in my tight football pants about to burst, it all felt like a dream. She then walked back to her bag and was silent for a while, I strained to see what she was doing. I heard the flick of a lighter, and she walked back up to me smoking a joint. She placed it between her big, red lips and took in a long drag. She held it in then leaned in and kissed me shotgunning me the hit. She did this a couple more times, until I was cross-faded and even hornier from the weed. She flicked the joint to the floor, and ground it out with the butt of her heel. She then picked up the knife and proceeded to cut off my shirt, peeling it off of my body. I was so high and drunk, that I mumbled some protests but offered little resistance. Once she had taken off my shirt she picked up some more rope, and looped it around my chest a couple times securing me tightly to the chair. Finally, she climbed on top of my lap, rubbing her hands over my pecs and abs.

"I love you so much, baby. You're such a good man. Thank you for everything you've done, I want you to have the best birthday. And you've been working out so hard, and I've REALLY been enjoying the results. I just want to show you my appreciation" It was true I had worked out hard this summer in anticipation of my senior season, I had probably lost about ten pounds of fat, and gained fifteen pounds of muscle. It was the closest I would ever be to having a Greek god-like body. She continued rubbing her hands over my body, and high the sensation of her soft skin on mine was almost unbearable it felt so good. She leaned forward and kissed my lips over the gag then climbed off.

"MMMPPH" I wanted to say "Wait, come back!" But that was all I could get out through my gag. I attempted to move a little, but I could really only move my hips around, budging my ass across the seat.

"Hold on baby, I need to shower off, I'm a little dirty." With that she walked over, and pulled her thong down and turned the shower on, and stood underneath, letting the water run all over her perfect body. She rubbed herself all over, and ran her hands through her long brown hair. Then she turned off the shower, and walked back over to me. She leaned in and whispered "Tuck, I'm going to fuck you and there's nothing you can do about it."

Without another word she undid the belt on my pants, and began to shimmy them off down to my knees. My erection was bursting through my compression shorts which she also pulled down, then placing a knee on either side of my body, she mounted me. She slowly gyrated her hips, and meanwhile I could do nothing but let my head fall back in pleasure. Between the weed and the booze I could have lasted forever, but after about 20 minutes she stopped. I moaned in agony. "Don't worry baby," she said. "We're not done yet."
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

by Tucker » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:59 am

Despite her promise that we weren't done I groaned as she stuffed me back into my compression shorts and pulled my tight football pants back up. The compression between the two layers was nearly unbearable. I spied a coy smile curling slightly at the edge of her lips and she playfully tousled my hair. She walked behind me and began to untie my football sock gagging me, but before she did leaned in and said "Spit out that gag and you'll regret it. Understand?" I nodded eagerly. "Good boy." At that she bit my ear lobe, untied the sock and spread it wide across my eyes tying it tightly and blindfolding me. For what seemed like forever I sat there, completely unable to move, speak, or see until I heard the familiar rip of duct tape being pulled from the roll. I again mustered up a little feigned resistance and mmmphed a few times as she moved the roll around my head again and again. After she was done she had wrapped the entire lower half of my face from just below my nose all the way down to my chin, I could barely move my jaw let alone make a sound. My mumbles were so faint that even if I had wanted to call out I couldn't have. I was forced to breathe entirely through my nose as nothing could make it through those layers of tape.

"God you're sexy bound and gagged. I may have to keep you like this forever." The truth was, had she wanted to, she probably could have. She had learned over the last months how to tie me up well, and this, well this was a level I had never expected. I felt her cutting away the restraints tying my legs to the chair, and each leg she released I quickly felt the metallic clicking of shackles around my ankle. Though I was absorbed in the moment I couldn't help but wonder where she had gotten all of these bondage supplies. I felt handcuffs click around my wrists, and then the ropes fell away.

"Up and at 'em big boy." She helped me out of the chair to my feet but I was extremely light-headed and stumbled, nearly toppling her over. The shackles dug in at my ankles, but luckily my football socks provided some protection. She guided me through the locker room and out an exit, which one I wasn't sure of, and I panicked slightly still fearing someone was going to catch us. I attempted to protest a little but barely an mm escaped my gag. From here on out I was entirely in her control.

She walked me through a few sets of doors, until we had seemed to reach our final destination. The moment I stepped inside from the all too familiar smell of sweat, cleaning solution, and metal I knew we were in the weight room. She guided me over to where she wanted me and stopped me in place.

"Hands up," She said. I did as she commanded and I heard the clinking of yet another chain on metal, which she wrapped through the chain of my handcuffs and tightened, stretching out my arms and forcing me to stand slightly on my tiptoes. She then took off my blindfold and I found myself staring at my reflection, chained to a pull-up rack. Reagan stood behind me, admiringly looking at my reflection while rubbing her hand on my chest and slowly working her way down over my abs, and finally down to my package, clearly defined through my football pants. She began to rub her hands on my ass, "I'm really liking the view back here."

"I love when you've got that eye black on," she said referencing the small black stripes under my eyes I wore often to reduce the glare from the sun. "It's like war paint. And you, you are a warrior. And warriors deserve to be admired, they deserve to have whatever they want. But on the field, you're the warrior. On the field, you're in control. Right here, right now? You're mine. And I'm in control. I'll have whatever I want, and I want you."

She walked slowly around to the front of me, smiling at me as she placed her hands on my chest and slowly sank to her knees, letting her hands to slowly graze over my body, and pull down my pants again. In the mirror I could see her perfect apple butt, and her incredible calves even more defined by the heels she wore. I eagerly sprang out again and she took me in her hands. Reagan was an artist when it came to blow jobs, we had held out so long to sleep together, she had become masterful at it. My head rolled back in pure ecstasy, but then the realization came that I was standing in front of a mirror, and I quickly jerked up to watch it all happen. It was by far the most turned on I had been in my entire life. For what felt like thirty minutes she stayed on her knees of the hard floor of the weight room until I was done. She pulled up my pants again, then left without a word, for me to just stare at the reflection of myself bound and gagged.

A long time passed and I began to grow worried. I tried pulling on my chains, but they were the real deal- I wasn't going anywhere. I tried calling out her name but the gag was too effective, no one was going to hear me. I tried to topple the pull-up rack over but being stretched out on my tiptoes made it impossible to gain any momentum to move." I tried pulling my feet up, but without me even noticing she had secured my chained feet to the bottom part of the rack.

"MMMMPPPH," I called out. I began to grow worried she had slipped and knocked herself out, that she needed help. "MMMMPPPH!"

"Oh hush what's all that yelling about," Reagan walked back into the room. "I'm right here." She laughed and walked over, picking up the sock she blindfolded me again, then released the chains and walked me back to the locker room. She walked me over to what I assumed was my locker and sat me down on the bench. I immediately smelled the delicious taste of Mexican food. She took off my shackles and handcuffs but just as I was reaching for my blindfold she stopped me. She made several cuts on my tape gag, and gingerly pulled it off.

"I love you Tucker," She said and leaned in to kiss me. WIth my blindfold still on, I scooped her up and wrapped her legs around me, throwing her up against the lockers. I was just about ready to go again when she pushed me back, and I set her down gently, not being able to see where I was putting her. "More of that later you sexy man," she laughed. "Don't take your blindfold off until I'm gone."

"I love you baby," was all I could reply. Still high and drunk, and swimming in the copious amounts of dopamine, I plopped back down on the bench. She lifted my chin up and held my face in her hands, pausing for a moment, then kissing me lightly on the lips once more. I heard her heels click away, then the locker room door open and shut, and at last I pulled off my blindfold, squinting at the light of the locker room.

To my right was a full to-go meal from my favorite Mexican restaurant, and ravenous I tore into it immediately. Once I had finished I opened up my locker to grab my shower gear and found a bag hanging on one of the hooks inside. I smiled and snatched it off. Inside was a brand new Nike dri-fit shirt, like the one she had cut off me earlier, wrapped around a pair of handcuffs. There was a card inside as well that read:

"Hope you enjoy your dinner, I'm sure your hungry after all that work :) Go take a shower, and get ready, there will be a limo waiting outside to pick you up and bring you to your party- I'll meet you there. Make sure you bring those handcuffs, we'll be needing them. Happy birthday, I love you."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic