Busted during self-bondage (F/self | F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Busted during self-bondage (F/self | F/F)

Post by Soraka »

by WishPaladin » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:31 am

Note: this story is fictional even though it's told from a 1st person point of view.

**********************************************************************************************

My name is Loren and I'm a 5'4'' sixteen-year-old brunette. I've always been very interested in bondage and the like, even going as far as secretly tying up myself in my room with duct tape and other stuff whenever I had the chance. The story I'm about to tell is about such an occasion, except that things didn't quite go as planned.

It happened on a Friday evening when my parents had some friends over. Since there weren't any people my age, I was excused to go upstairs to my room after dinner. Because everyone was busy downstairs, I took this as a chance. To make it seem as if I was really calling it a night, I already brushed my teeth and did everything I usually did before going to bed.

After entering my room, I carefully closed the door and took my secret stash of duct tape out of the back of my closet, together with a pair of plastic handcuffs I had hidden there. I also picked out a few scarves which I would use to gag myself. To be more comfortable, I stripped until I was left in only my underwear.

I started by tightly winding the duct tape around my ankles and slowly working my way up my legs until even my thighs were completely covered in tape. After cutting off the tape, I used a smaller strip to wrap my feet together as well. I tested the bonds and felt I couldn't budge an inch. I thought it was funny how I almost looked like a mermaid.

After I was done with my legs, I covered my mouth with the scarves. Finally, I laid down on the fluffy carpet in front of my bed and cuffed my hands together behind my back. The plan was to get them in front of me and get to the other side of the room where I had put the keys on my desk.

As I struggled in my bonds, I felt the carpet tickle against my belly. I rolled around on my back and swung my tied legs in the air. It took a few tries, but I eventually managed to get my cuffed hands under them and in front of me. The struggle had left me a bit exhausted. It had turned me on, though. I instinctively moved my hands to my panties. I wasn't going to head for the keys yet. All hot and aroused, I flapped around like a fish out of the water. The excitement I was feeling had probably been the cause why I hadn't hear the door open.

“So you are into bondage, Loren?”

It was my mom standing in the doorway.

“Mmph!” I turned bright red. She had caught me red-handed.

“I came to check out what all that noise was, and it turns out it was this.” She grinned deviously. “Just stay here like that. I'll be right back.”

I wasn't as surprised by her strange reaction as I was with the contents of the bag she returned with.

“If you're gonna do this, you should do it right, don't you think?” She took out a few lengths of black cotton rope. I felt confused. Was my mother into this, too?

My mom lifted me up and put me on the bed. She fetched the keys I had left on the desk, and released the handcuffs. I was so surprised that I forgot to struggle when she started winding a rope around my wrists. She tightly secured the bonds by wrapping the remaining ends of the rope around the coils, between my wrists, and knotting them off. Then she used another piece of rope to secure them to the head of the bed. She also used a third piece to tie my elbows together just like she had done with my wrists.

“That's a lot of tape,” she said while she unwrapped the bonds around my legs and feet.

After throwing the tape next to the bed, she replaced it by tying together my feet just above my ankles just like my arms, and connecting them to the end of the bed. She also tied my legs by winding rope just below and above my knees. I was now lying helplessly spread out on the bed in the form of the letter 'I' with my mom sitting next to me.

“I'm not done yet,” she grinned again. “I have to make sure you don't get too bored, right? The party downstairs is probably going to take another four hours, after all. Let's start with this, so you don't make too much noise.”

My eyes widened when I saw what she took out of the bag. It was a real ball gag! I had finally gotten over the surprise by now, so even though I was looking forward to it, I wouldn't be going down without a fight. I struggled on the bed, trying to avoid the gag when she untied the scarves, but my movements were too restricted. She pinched my nose, causing me to gasp for air. The ball gag went in. I could only make some muffled sounds in protest.

“Now for the entertainment.”

Did I say my eyes widened when I saw the ball gag? Well, unbelievable enough, they opened even more when I saw what was coming up next. This time, my mom revealed two small bullet-shaped objects which I recognized as some kind of vibrators. She unstrapped my bra to reveal my breasts.

“You really enjoy this, don't you?”

She turned on the vibrators and taped them to my erect nipples. I shivered from the sensation.

“Have fun.”

My mom left and closed the door. The stimulation on my breasts was making me feel even more excited than I already was. When my mom had entered, I hadn't been able to finish. The feeling was torturing me. I tried my best to wriggle my wrists out of the ropes, but it was in vain. The rope work was too well done to get out of. I didn't give up, though. Desperately, I rolled around and tried to rub myself against the bed. I wasn't going to find release like that, in more ways than one. The vibrators were driving me insane.

I started thrashing around in the bed like a madman. The bonds didn't budge even an inch. All the struggling was only turning me on even more. In my self-bondage sessions, I had never been as helpless as this. It was a completely different experience, way above what I was used to. After half an hour of struggling, I was lying on my back again, completely exhausted, I still hadn't found any release. I lay still for a while, listening to the humming sound of the devices that were stimulating me. Then I started a new assault on the bonds. This continued for at least two hours.

When my mother came to check on me after a while, she found me moaning and panting in my gag while I was making thrusting motions with my pelvis.

“Frustrating, isn't it?”

I looked at her, begging with my eyes for her to release the ropes connecting my hands to the bed. As if she read my mind, she shook her head.

“I've got something better for you.”

She took out a bigger vibrator and inserted it under my panties. It went in easily. I shivered in pleasure as she turned it on by putting it on variable speed. Before leaving me again, she also put the intensity of the bullet vibrators on maximum.

I moaned loudly in my gag, no longer caring if they would hear me downstairs. I only cared about the ropes pressing against me, and about the vibrations against my breasts and below my panties. Pleasure overwhelmed me as the vibrator's intensity suddenly increased. The remaining hours passed like minutes. I felt like I was in heaven.

Eventually, my mom came checking on me again, saying that everyone had left and dad had already gone to bed. She carefully untied me and massaged my limbs. She took out the vibrator as well, but left the ones on my nipples, putting them on their lowest setting. I was too tired to protest when she loosely retied my hands behind my back before covering me with the bedsheets and completely taking off my bra. She had left my ankles and knees tied together as well, although it was a bit less tight than before.

“You should have no problem getting out of these once you've recovered a bit. I hope you enjoyed it.”

She patted me on my head before leaving the room. I lay on my side for a while, enjoying the quivering feeling against my nipples. My mom had been right. It only took me a few minutes to free my hands. I didn't bother releasing my legs until the next morning. Instead I slowly rubbed my fingers against my panties. My private parts were still tingling after all the previous stimulation. I fell asleep in that position, even forgetting to taking off the bullet vibrators. It had been my best bondage session ever.