Happy Birthday!! by Sketchy, (F/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Happy Birthday!! by Sketchy, (F/M)

Post by TapeBondage123 »

I dug this up from the old site and did not see it posted anywhere on here. Feel free to delete it if I happened to miss it.

Totally, completely helpless. I wriggled, strained and bounced against my bonds, but it was futile.

Damn, she did a good job, I thought.

I was bound at all the usual areas, and a few unorthodox ones with several packs of white clothesline. Cheap, but effective in skilled hands. I leaned back into the pillows I had been propped against, panting heavily through my nose. I normally wouldn't have been so taxed, but with my mouth taped shut... you know how it goes. As the sweat on my skin dried, I shivered. My captor had redressed me before my restraint, and they had done so skimpily. I considered trying to escape again, only because I thought the movement would warm me up and because, well, what else are you supposed to do when you're tied up alone? But after I wiggled off the bed, what next? I wouldn't be able to hop far without falling, and anything sharp wouldn't be within reach. I settled back and closed my eyes. I could fall asleep comfortably like this; sitting, but propped against pillows, easy to forget I was--

I heard the door close from downstairs. She was back.

My heart started to race. I heard her footsteps and followed them up the stairs, approximating her location, the footsteps getting louder and louder.

The door opened. Sarah walked towards her closet at the foot of the bed to hang up her jacket, and turned to look at me.

Her brown eyes went wide with shock.

"Oh my God! T___? Who did this to you?"

Here's how we got there:

Sarah's birthday was coming up. For a month ahead of time, I agonized over what to get her. The things I knew she liked, I already had given her. I agonized for weeks before getting a crazy, genius, idea. But for the idea, I needed help.

I went to Sarah's one day when I knew she wouldn't be home. I knocked on the door, and another girl answered.

"Hey T___! What's up? Sarah's not here right now, but she'll be back in a few hours."

"I know, Amy, I need to talk to you. Can I come in?"

Amy gestured for me to come in. Amy was Sarah's older sister by several years, in her mid or late twenties. She looked a little like her, but had much longer, brown hair. She also knew about our bondage games, and joined in once, showing both Sarah and I her impressive skill.

"So what's up?" she asked.

"I need a favor. A big one."

"How big?"

"You doing more or less all the work big."

She raised an 'are-you-serious' eyebrow, but said; "Go on," curiosity coloring her tone.

"Well, I was trying to think of a gift for Sarah's birthday, and I was drawing a lot of blanks. Then, I got an idea:"

She gave me the 'go-on' look. I steeled myself for courage, knowing she could shoot me down. Or hijack my idea in a way I wouldn't like.

"I could give her myself, all dolled-up, bound and gagged for a weekend! It would be perfect! I need your help though, because of the initial tie-up obviously, and to figure out when to do it, and to help obtain some of my--'wrappings' so to speak."

There was a brief silence.

"So, um...What do you think?" I awkwardly asked.

She continued to stare at me for a second, appraising me. Then a wide smile slowly spread across her face.

"T___, how can I not help you? This is gold! Obviously, this will need to be kept secret to protect the surprise, and we'll need to do a lot of planning, but I'm in! All the way!"

Awesome!

Over the next few weeks, we met a few times to plan out Sarah's present. First, we found the best window of time. Sarah's parents just happened to be going away for the weekend of Sarah's birthday, so date; set. Another time, we met so I could try on a few old pairs of Amy's underwear in order to size me. We decided on what I would wear and how I would be bound ("That's my choice!" said Amy. "Since I'm doing you a favor, I get to decide that!"). Finally, we worked out the finishing touches, and it was time.

I arrived at Amy's house, at 6:00 PM. Sarah would be back at 9:00 An impatient Amy beckoned me in.

"Come on! We have a lot to do in order to prep you!" She handed me a Victoria's Secret bag. "Go to the bathroom and get ready!"

I closed the door and stripped. I took a razor and shaved all of my body hair, from my facial hair, all the way down to the bottom of my legs. After that, I tucked my private bits back and taped them into place; reinforcing that with a flesh colored pair of spandex underwear. With everything tucked out of the way, I slid on a pair of lacy, red bikini-style panties and walked out.

Amy gave me a look. "You're not finished."

"I know," I replied. I crossed my arms feeling very self-conscious. It was one thing when Sarah did this, but in front of her sister, I felt a bit uncomfortable. "I need you to help me with the rest, so I don't rip anything." Not too uncomfortable, though.

"Okay. Go up to her room, I'll be right there." I walked halfway up the steps and turned to see her with my clothes. "I'm just going to hide these in case you get cold feet. Burning the bridge behind you, so to speak." I turned back up the stairs and swallowed hard.

When Amy came back upstairs and finished, I looked in Sarah's full length-mirror. It took a moment to recognize myself.

The panties had been joined by a matching red, lacy bra and red stockings that were slightly see-through and had lace tops. A garter belt connected to the tops of the stockings at mid-thigh; slightly below the crotch of the panties. After Amy had helped with the other three lingerie pieces, she stuffed my bra with fake breasts, the sort for mastectomy patients and stuffed the seat of my spandex base layer with some sort of padding form; giving me a feminine butt. As a finishing touch, she strapped a pair of black high-heels on my feet and stretched black satin, elbow-length gloves up my arms.

"Wow. You've definitely...exceed expectations. Perhaps a bit too much."

"Why? Because I made you look like a butch stripper?" She playfully cupped my butt and I jumped. "Sorry! You've got a sweet ass!" She pointed towards Sarah's bed.

"Come on! Time to finish you up!"

I stood beside the bed, wrists behind my back. Amy quickly went to work with a length of clothesline, wrapping my wrists several times, before cinching between
them an equal amount. She moved quickly and efficiently, wrapping and cinching my elbows, above and below my prosthetic breasts and around my waist, securing my wrists to my body. She lay me on the bed and gave my ankles the same treatment as my wrists, then moved up my legs, securing me above and below the knees, and at my thighs. She then pulled my legs up by the ankles and gave my butt a quick slap.

"Hey!"

"Sorry! I had to do the Irving Klaw!"

She let my ankles fall to the bed and got up. I tested my ropes and found them secure. Again, exceeded expectations a bit too much perhaps. Amy came back with a roll of duct tape. As she sat on the bed, she stretched out a strip from the roll, tore it off, and smoothed it over my lips in one fluid motion; doing it so quickly my only protest came out as an "Mmm!" by the time her fingers smoothed the edges of the strip.

I looked up at her and squeaked a 'Hmm?' through the tape. I had known I was going to be gagged, I had just thought it would be later, and more secure.

"What? Oh!" Amy replied, knowing exactly what I was thinking. "I don't want to leave you alone with something stuffed in your mouth, even if you two do it alot. Besides, you know she'll really want to put the works on you herself." I nodded in agreement.

She dragged me into a sitting position, supported by a pile of pillows at the headboard of Sarah's bed an placed two envelopes on my lap; one labeled "reAD fiRSt!", the other; "rEaD SeConD!". It was 8:00 PM.

"Okay, I know I said I'd stay longer, but I need to take off. You can use the extra time to figure out what sexy pose you want to be in when she sees you."

She kissed my cheek; a quick peck. "My sister is lucky to have a boyfriend as crazy as you."

She flicked off the light and shut the door. A minute later, I heard her car pull out. I sat still for a while, but eventually got bored and tried to escape again.

Which leads us back to the beginning.

Sarah looked around, afraid that someone was lying in wait for her. She walked around to the side of the bed and went to take the tape off when I grunted and nodded towards my lap. She gave me a wary look, and I nodded to go ahead.

She sat next to me and opened the first envelope; her birthday card:

"For the girl who has everything", she read aloud. "I give not so much a gift, as a reminder of something she already has: Her boyfriend's undying devotion. Love, T____(A slave 4 u)."

"Oh, T___!" She smiled at me, and I nodded at the other envelope. Inside was a handwritten set of instructions.

"Congratulations," she read. "You have just received a brand new BAGBF: Bound and Gagged Boyfriend; Model CC92, the Crossdressed Captive model." She stopped to laugh and playfully punched me. "This is the corniest thing I have ever read." But she read on anyway:

"There are three simple rules for operation of this unit. So long as these are adhered to, you should have no problems with your BAGBF andbe able to enjoy him to the fullest.

"Rule One: He must be kept tied up at all times. Men often have wanderlust. To ensure your unit does not disappear on some pointless, meandering journey, he must be bound at all times, save for when he is being fed or performing bodily functions, when remaining bound would cause severe injury or death of your BAGBF, or when his bonds are being readjusted to suit the owners preferences or provide 'greater accessibility' to certain regions of his body."

She looked at me. "You certainly have different ideas than I do about how to take advantage of this opportunity." She smirked and continued.

"Rule Two: He must be gagged at all times. Men like to complain about how much girls talk, but do an awful lot of arrogant, loud bragging themselves. Which is why we did you a favor by pre-gagging each unit as it leaves the factory. Isn't that silence, save for the muted grunts nice? As with Rule One, your BAGBF must remained silenced,
save for when he is being fed or performing bodily functions, when remaining gagged would cause severe injury or death of your BAGBF, or when his gag is being readjusted to suit the owners preferences or provide 'greater accessibility' to certain regions of his body.

"Rule Three: Sadly all things must come to an end, even your boyfriend's captivity. Each unit is assigned a release date upon which he must be released. Failure to do so can result in penalization by the company, termination of boyfriend's employment and friends and family of the boyfriend asking uncomfortable questions.

"That's all! Outside of the three main rules, you are allowed to do anything to your BAGBF. Anything. You can put him through rigorous torture, make him a sex puppet, or simply stick him in a box in a closet for the duration of his captivity. We hope you enjoy your BAGBF. If you have any questions, tough! Rule Two, remember?"

She laughed at the last bit long and hard, rolling on her side. Then, she set me so I was lying on my back and bound wrists, climbed on top of me and kissed me through the tape, pulled it off and kissed me for real.

"Thank you for the wonderful birthday gift! How long do I have you for?"

"Late Sunday afternoon. Since it's Friday night, you have some time."

"Great! I wanna get down to business then! You're not going to struggle?"

"Only if you ask me to."

She grinned. She grabbed the roll of duct tape and set it next to my head. From deep in the pile of pillows, she pulled a pair of pink cotton panties with lace trim on the waist and leg bands.

"You just happen to have a pair of panties stashed for moments like these?"

"No, they're my PJ panties for when its too hot for regular PJs. Also, you know how guys have a sock for when they beat off?"

A sly smile spread across her face. A pit of disgust and arousal rose in my stomach.

"You promised you wouldn't struggle."

"I did."

I opened my mouth, obediently. Sarah slowly stuffed my mouth with the panties, filling every crevice and immobilizing my tongue like a kinky tongue depressor. She continued until my mouth had no free space. A small section of the waistband poked out of my mouth. One strip of tape held that in; the base coat. A few were applied to the bottom of my jaw and sides of my face, like a sling; ensuring that I bit down on my packing, further muffling and garbling me. Sarah then sat me up. With one arm, she held me close to her, while she wrapped tape around my head with the other. She lay me back down and I rolled over, unable to
make more than heavily muffled squeaks and moans. With the tape holding the packing in stretching from jaw to nose and around my head, I wasn't surprised.

Sarah dug a ping-pong paddle from under the bed and struck my butt with it.

"GRRMMPPHH!" Loudest yet, but still quieter than a conversational tone of voice.

"Glad to hear... almost nothing. I love the present, but I don't really want to play tonight, so I'll just keep you in storage."

She set me on the ground next to her closet, put my knees to my chest, and wrapped more rope around my back and shins. She flipped me on my side and tied a VERY short rope from my wrists to my ankles. She sat me rightside up and stuck me in the closet. I teetered a bit, then became steady, mpphhing a little.

I looked up at Sarah standing over me. She bent down and kissed where my lips should be.

"Enjoy your night in storage. We'll have plenty of fun tomorrow."

She closed the door. Shortly after the light in her room went off, I fell asleep.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

I woke up the next morning not confused and disoriented for a change, having offered myself up instead of being caught. I sat patiently for a few minutes until I realized I needed to pee. I grunted a few times, but Sarah didn't answer. I continued trying to make myself louder, not really succeeding, until I realized I heard a shower running. Bound as they were, I tried to squeeze my legs together harder and bit down on the packing to control myself. Finally the water shut off and she came out.

"T___? What is it sweetie, do you need the bathroom?"

I managed to grunt a reply.

"Okay, just let me get dressed real quick."

Moments later, the door slid open and Sarah stood over me, dressed in pj pants and a top.

As she undid my balltie, she said; "You must really need to go if I heard you through the door." My voice tired from grunting, I nodded.

My legs were so sore and tense almost sprung forward when they were released form my chest. She stood me up briefly, where I teetered on my heels, before slinging me over her shoulder and carrying me into the bathroom. She sat me on the toilet and undid all the ropes around my legs from above the knees and higher, before pulling my panties down to my knees.

She walked out, closed the door, and said; "I'll be back soon to check on you."

Relief greater than I thought I needed flooded through me. The previous night had been so eventful I had forgotten how much I needed to go. Since the last time I went had been before 6:00, when I got dressed, it had been... a while.

Eventually, I finished and sat still, reclining back against the tank with my eyes closed. I heard a knock and Sarah asked if I was done. I gave an affirmative 'Mmph', and she came in and stood me up. She pulled my panties back up and rebound my legs.

She began to walk out and said; "Follow me."

I mmphed incredulously.

"How? Make like a bunny and hop sweetie."

I was reluctant to do so, especially in the heels, but I had submitted the whole weekend. I began to hop in short increments. Right before I got to the door, she closed it.

"Keep coming!"

I let out an angry grunt. Now she was just fucking with me. I hopped next to the door and slowly shimmied my way around so I could reach the doorknob. I successfully opened the door, only to hear her continuing to beckon me forward. I continued, following her voice wobbling a little with each landing. I was really exerting myself now. I was getting red and hot and a small sheen of sweat was beginning to form on my skin. I puffed heavily through my nose, my only source of air. It was amazing how being bound and wearing the heels made a simple task so difficult.

I finally made my way to Sarah out in the hallway.

"Don't worry. I won't ask you to hop down the stairs. Sometimes safety takes precedence over fun." She smiled. I shot her a look of indignance, but it's hard to look indignant to your girlfriend when you're bound and gagged, and wearing lingerie and heels.

She shoulder-carried me down the stairs, sat me in a chair at the kitchen table and removed my gag. She pulled a chair up next to me and fed me breakfast while she ate.

"So how did you enjoy your present so far?" I asked.

"It's been amazing! I can't wait to try some other things out with it!" Sarah answered.

"Such as?"

She smiled. "That would be telling."

We finished breakfast and she hauled me upstairs and sat me in a sturdy wooden chair. She went to her dresser and came back with make up. I grimaced, but did not attempt to resist her as she applied mascara, eye shadow and liner, foundation and blush to my face. She finished by applying lipstick that matched my underwear.

"Thanks for playing along. I always wanted a life-size dolly!"

"Always happy to please," I sarcastically drawled.

She got several more packs of clothesline that I had been "bundled" with a part of her gift, and began to secure my already throughly trussed body to the chair; wrapping liberal amounts of rope at all the right places along my torso, and across my thighs and the seat of the chair. She mused for a moment about how to attach my lower legs. Then she tied a length of rope around my ankles and walked behind me. She pulled on the other end, and tied it to one of the crosspieces under the chair; drawing my lower legs back and under the chair at a sharp angle. I winced, but didn't make a noise. There was no need to test my bindings. The chair was Supermax prison.

Sarah went over to her closet and began to change. "I'd blindfold you, but I think you deserve a little treat."

As she changed, I saw she was wearing lavender underwear that was lacy, with a bra to match. When she finished, she was wearing a long white skirt and a polo shirt.

"Now I had some earlier plans, but your surprise last night gave me an fun idea on how to change them."

"Which is?"

"I had invited some friends to come over today. And while I could stick you in the closet and play it safe, I got an idea."

"Go on," I said, nervous now.

"We've never played with other people in constant close proximity. So what I'm interested in is how good a kidnapper I am: I'm going to gag you and keep you tied up. And then I want you to try as hard as you can to escape and get help from the girls. Thrash around, make noise, break something. I want them to investigate, to think something fishy is going on."

"But that would involve me getting discovered like this. And some awkward explanations."

"True. Which is why I have a carrot, and a stick. If you win, and get discovered, we have fun tonight, and you get a 24-hour period of your choosing where the rules that apply to you now, will apply to me."

"And if you win?"

She grinned and I became worried. "Not that I can't do this anyway, under the grounds of the rules you gave me; but if I win by proving my skill as a kidnapper, by having you stay all alone up here...I try some torture tricks tonight. Under your terms, there's no negotiation about this, so you either decide that getting caught is worse, or you start trying to break free once I head downstairs to greet the girls."

I swallowed and nodded, knowing it wasn't a bluff.

"Okay then. I'll probably roll play a little. you can play along if you want. I'll be calling you a girl's name to complete the scenario."

"Ok."

She began to speak in character as she gathered supplies. "Oh, Tammy. Don't worry, you won't be here much longer. Either your father will pay the ransom, or you'll disappear. Oh, you won't die. You'll just be sold off into the sex trade as someone's private toy. Or I could keep you for the same purpose in my own dungeon. Mine forevermore."

"You'll never get away with this!" I shouted.

Sarah broke character. "Seriously? Of all things you could have said, it's that cliched phrase? I was going to build up to it, but screw it, I'm gagging you now."

She turned her back to me and hiked up her skirt. She stepped out of her panties, giving me a brief glimpse of her nude butt, before the skirt dropped down.

"Tongue up and back!" she commanded

She forced them into my mouth, filling every bit of free space. One strip of tape sealed the panties in. Several more secured that one, followed by the jaw-strap tape. She wrapped the roll of tape around my head until nothing could move on my head from the nose down. Then, she grabbed a long blonde wig and put it on my head.

This tape gag alone was effective, but given her self-imposed wager, she took no chances. She tied a black scarf over where my mouth was. Then, she took a white scarf and bound an OTN gag on top of everything. Sarah grabbed a clothespin, reached behind one of the fake breasts with it and pinched my nipple. I screamed but, only a muffled gurgle emerged from the layers of gags.

She removed the clothespin and smiled, breaking character one more time.

"I'm going to win."

The doorbell rung. Sarah texted the girl in question to come in the house. She would be down in a minute after changing.

"Now Tammy, I want you to be a good little girl. Some good friends of mine are downstairs, and I don't want you to disturb us. Not a peep from you, you understand?"

She gripped my chin and nodded my head up and down.

"Good. Oh, and if you do cause any trouble, I guarantee that I will make you regret it a thousand times over after they are gone."

She kissed my wrapped cheek. She walked over to the door and shut it, locking it from the outside. I heard her descend the stairs and greet her friends with excitement, back out of character to herself again.

I began to struggle and scream as much as I could, despite the lack of results. Role play or not, I didn't want to be stuck in the chair when her friends were gone.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

"GRRMMPPHHH!!" The gag did its trick; only sounding that loud to me. If anyone else had been in the room to hear, it would have been more along the lines of a 'gmmhh'.

Bucking against the ropes wasn't much more successful. I managed to shake the chair a bit, but nothing beyond that. I relaxed, panting. My heels clicked as I tested my ankle ropes for the 50th time; still secure.

I looked at the door. Sounds of conversation, occasionally punctuated by laughter floated up the stairs as Sarah hung out with her friends, completely unaware she held her boyfriend hostage in her bedroom. I began inhaling the deepest puffs of air I could manage through my cloth-covered nose over the course of a minute or so, building to a--

"HHRRMMMPPHHH!!!" More laughter. I made no more attempts to call for help; my best effort completely muffled. I hung my head and inhaled shakily, trying to catch my breath.

The prospect of losing consequences fresh in my mind, I picked up my head once I regained my breath and peered around the room, looking for anything that could help. It was difficult, my field of view being restricted by the curls of my wig and how far I could crane my head. After several minutes of scrutinizing, I found nothing. She had either removed potential helpful objects or they were hidden up on a shelf somewhere.

I hung my head in despair. After the things I had done the time I captured her, I knew losing would be bad. She would get me back and then some. True, it was all part of the game, but so was avoiding those consequences by escaping. An option that seemed impossible.

I continued my labored breathing and watched my sweat drip from my forehead onto my lap. The sweat was slightly discolored by the makeup Sarah had put on me, the reapplication of which would probably be the first thing she would do when she came--

Her vanity! The makeup reminded me. I had been so focused on escape methods in front of me, I hadn't even considered what was behind me. Most likely, nothing of use, but there were a few drawers I might be able to get open; even if it were a struggle.

I craned my head as far to the right as I could. I caught a snippet of it out of the corner of my eye. Slowly, both out of restricted movement and care, I started to inch the chair backwards. It was slow going, but in 30 minutes the vanity was 6 inches to my right. With my feet off the floor, it was impossible to drag myself forward, but since most of my body weight was bound to the chair back, I could scoot the chair backwards and pivot it a little. Now it was pivot time.

Being bound so inseparably from the chair actually helped me move it. I rocked from side to side, to scoot myself to my right. There was almost nothing at first, but I slowly built up momentum.

And that's when it went to hell. My swinging had begun to generate a little back and forward momentum and I felt the chair tip back. Falling on my back at best would just turtle me and make me more helpless; at worst, it could break my hands or wrists when they got mashed between the floor and chair. Panicking, I overcorrected to my right, bounced off the desk with a loud wood-on-wood sound, and crashed down on my left side.

The good news was that falling on the side meant nothing got crushed between the chair and the floor. The bad news was pretty much everything else.

My head had clipped her bed on the way down. Thankfully, it hadn't been a bedpost, or it could have been serious. Still, my eyes watered and my head throbbed as I screamed into my gag. I tried to move the chair again, but it didn't budge, and flipping it was out of the question.

I heard footsteps ascend the stairs and the door open and close, but none of it registered until Sarah was kneeling on the floor in front of me; checking me for injury. Satisfied I was unhurt, she got up, grabbed a few items and knelt down next to me; her face inches from mine.

"Well Tammy, thankfully the damage is pretty superficial, so I can still sell you. Maybe at a slight discount. As for our friends downstairs, I told them we were watching a neighbor's cat. I locked it up here so it wouldn't bother my friend's allergies, and claimed that being cooped up made it get antsy and knock something over. At least that last part's right."

I moaned. She drew out a length of white cloth. I let out a puzzled and pleading; "gmm?"

"You need to learn a lesson, so I'm leaving you on your side like that. As for this"--She bound the cloth over my eyes as a blindfold--"This is to ensure you don't try any more houdini acts.

Soon after, I felt a thin hood being drawn over my head and down past my shoulders. A pillowcase.

"This may seem redundant, dear Tammy, but it's not to keep you blind. It's because I don't want to look at your face again."

"Well, I must be getting back, I've kept my guests too long! I'm going to let you sit there and think about what you've done young miss, but don't think that means you're off the hook! When I get back Tammy, the spanking you'll get is only the beginning!" I moan at this statement.

"Do try not to disturb us again, won't you dear?" After that, I heard the door lock and footsteps fading down the stairs.

Bound, gagged, and now turtled, hooded and blindfolded. As the rest of the day seemed to inch by, I sat in silence, accepting the futility. A few hours in, I clamped my jaw down on my packing and squeezed my legs together to control my bladder. Promise of torture or not, peeing on Sarah's carpet could only end in embarassment and torment.

Finally, muffled sounds of goodbyes drifted up the stairs and I heard the door close several times. I steeled myself for my fate and felt prepared when I heard it: A second set of feet coming up the stairs. A conversation. Instantly, adrenaline was pumping, making me tense and quiet myself, hoping to continue unnoticed.

The footsteps stopped in front of the door.

"Can you keep a secret?" Sarah asked.

"Of course!" a voice replied.

"Then let me show you something."

CLICK! The door unlocked.

Unfortunately, I have to end it on a cliffhanger as the archive page didn't get any more recent screen captures.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic