Jack Roper : 01 - The Bound Cowboys (M/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Jack Roper : 01 - The Bound Cowboys (M/M)

Post by hb54 »

by Jack Roper » 2012 Apr 12 02:03

Some of you may recall my story "Bound Cowboys." I thought I would revise it and put it up again. Enjoy!

01 - The Hitchhiker

Hi, my name is Jesse. I’m 18 years old, with blonde hair and blue eyes, about 5”9” tall and weigh 160 pounds. I am kinda shy but folks say I am muscular. I was born in Alabama and have fantasized about being a cowboy, in my cowboy outfit, getting kidnapped maybe, lassoed, bound, gagged and struggling to escape.

Since I was getting bored here, in Georgia, where I lived, I decided to head out west to Nevada and check out the rodeo scene, and hopefully get some “action”. It’s quite a drive, if you know what I mean. Just Texas alone takes several days. I was getting bored being alone, with just my music to keep me company, so I started picking up hitchhikers. I spent quite a few nights sleeping in my camper and one morning I got up and was headed to the Interstate when I saw a guy thumbing a ride on the side of the road. He was a good looking Mexican guy, well built and I could tell from his eyes he would not be a danger so I offered him a ride. This was right south of El Paso.

He said his name was Duke, he was 22, maybe 6’ tall and 180, and he was game to go somewhere west, but had no particular place in mind. There was something mischievous in his eyes as he spoke. He was from Baton Rouge. He asked me where I was headed and I told him, “Nevada, I think. I’d like to check out the rodeo scene.” He smiled and said, “Yeah, I like those cowboys all decked out, roping the calves, hogtying them, having a good ole time.” Duke had on a flannel shirt, tight faded Levis blue jeans, with a wide cowboy belt and black cowboy boots too. I noticed he had a black cowboy hat attached to his backpack.

I smiled back. I wondered if Duke had noticed the pile of rope I had stashed in the back of my pick up when he threw his pack there. He leaned back in the passenger’s and, as neither of us was much on talking right then he eventually fell asleep. I was getting a real warm feeling having his company. I noticed a pleasant bulge in my own snug fitting jeans. We passed the Texas state line into New Mexico and headed north to Las Cruces.

We snacked on some stuff I had and were now taking turns driving and I asked him if it would be OK for me to sleep for a while. I decided to lie down in the camper, where I had a big sleeping bag stored along with a piece of 5” foam, as a mattress. The sun was going down and the mountain range in the distance was beautiful. I could hear Duke singing along to the music when I drifted off.

Later, I don’t know how long cause I was sleeping, I felt the truck pull over onto the side of the road. Duke drove some distance off, as it was kinda bumpy. He stopped and asked if it was ok to get in the back with me and sleep for a while. I didn’t hesitate, as we were both still fully dressed and I knew he must be tired too. He climbed into the back and closed the gate. The cold New Mexico air flowed into the bed.

“Hope you don’t mind sleeping with me?” he asked. I said no, not at all, as long as he kept his hands to himself. Duke smiled and said, “We’ll see.” I laughed and turned over and fell asleep again I heard him snoring soon too.
I felt myself going into a dream, about rodeos, Duke, Nevada, and ropin’. It was a vivid dream, as I felt my wrists being pulled behind my back gently, with rope being wound around my flannel shirt sleeves, getting tighter and tighter. It was like in slow motion. What a weird dream! I could sense the rope being cinched too, followed by more rope being bound around my boots. I suddenly tried to yell, but a thick bandana with a large knot in it was thrust into my mouth and tied quickly behind my neck. “Mmmmpppphhh! Mmmmppphhh!” was all I could say.

Then, a strange thing happened—I woke up-- and found Duke laughing as he continued to bind me, now securing my elbows behind my back. (Ouch! I tried to yell, but it came out: “Ummmppphh!”).
“How does that feel cowboy? Gotta get you primed for the rodeo.”

I tried to fight him off but he just pulled the ropes tighter and cinched my elbows even closer. I could feel the veins in my arms beginning to pop. Duke tied my calves and thighs together and attached another rope loosely around my neck, like a leash.

“Don’t want you running off during the night,” he laughed. I struggled to get out but all he did was grab me around my chest and lock his legs around mine, keeping me still. “Go back to sleep cowboy, cause you’re gonna need your energy for tomorrow,” as he started to grope my crotch too. ‘Nice package Jesse. I see you’re enjoying this almost as much as I am,” as he pressed his groin into my snug fitting Levis.

“Wow,’ I thought, this can’t really be happening. Little did Duke know he had just tapped into with my secret fantasy # 1—TUG’s!”

“There boi, now you can relax and get some sleep,” he whispered in my ear.

I faded off and wondered what tomorrow would hold. I heard Duke begin to snore quietly in my right ear. I fell asleep all tied up; the first time in my life I ever did that!

Last edited by hb54 3 years ago, edited 15 times in total.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

y Jack Roper » 2012 Apr 13 23:07

02 - An Exciting Ride

When I came too, I realized I was sleeping in the back of my pickup, and Duke was still asleep behind me. Somehow, the ropes on my wrists and legs were loosened, but still attached to each limb. Some of the rope got wrapped around me and I disentangled it as I sat up. I noticed the soggy gag off to the side and assumed that Duke must have taken pity on me and untied me so I could sleep. The sun was just coming up in the eastern sky, over the Las Cruces mountain range, but it was a cold morning. My body was achy. I thought for a minute that maybe I would get revenge on Duke and tie him up. I wondered how he would like that.

Before I could get the ropes off my legs and wrists Duke began to stir. He smiled and asked, “How did ya sleep Jesse?” I didn’t know whether to be angry or happy, as I had never been bound and gagged in my sleep before.

“Pretty good, considering what you did to me,” I replied, smiling. “Duke’s bright white teeth and dark brown eyes twinkled.

“I thought maybe you might like to be hogtied, cuz I saw the rope and you had said you were into the rodeo scene. I hope I was not out of line, Jesse.”

How could I be angry with that! “No,” I replied, “I guess you had me figured out, maybe better than even I know myself.”

Duke sat up and helped remove the last strands of rope from my legs plus the one he had tied around my neck. I noticed that one was secured to his left wrist, maybe so I wouldn’t run away? Once we were both free he said we should probably get going if we were going to be in Nevada anytime soon. I agreed. We took care of some business in the brush alongside the truck, splashed some water on our faces and piled back into the truck.

“Guess I should drive, Jesse, as maybe you didn’t sleep as well as I did last night.” I had to agree, as it is difficult to sleep when you’re tied up like a Christmas turkey!

“OK,” I said, “but later on I’d like to try tying you.”

Duke stared at me and replied, “I don’t know, I’ve never been someone who wanted to be tied. Besides, have you ever tied anyone up before? Would you know how to do it without killing me?”

“I’ve tied up my friends when I was a kid, but they usually escaped,” I replied, “But I’d gladly try it-- since you owe me one.”

He laughed and said, “We’ll see, we’ll see. Maybe you need some more lessons in how it feels to be tied ‘correctly’ before you go binding me.”

I sat in the passenger’s seat and thought about that. “What, are you going to put me in bondage all the time?” His unanswered smile seemed to answer that question. I felt my cock stir at the thought what it might be like to be continuous bound and gagged.’ Might not be too bad, depending on what he did to me after I was tied.

He peeled down the road to the highway and we decided to get some grub. There was a nice diner a few miles away, at the beginning of Las Cruces so we pulled in there and had a good solid breakfast. We also brought some shaving and other stuff in to clean up in their restroom. “Maybe we should get a motel some night to take a hot shower,” he said. It sounded good to me, so I agreed that tonight we would check into a Motel 6, as neither of us was rich.

Duke wanted to continue driving, so I agreed. “Jesse, I think you need more than that seat belt to keep you in.” We were in an isolated section of an industrial park so I asked him what he had in mind. He reached in the back of the pick up and grabbed several strands of my rope, and smiled. “How about I tie you to that there seat? These tinted windows of yours won’t let folks see that you’re tied, right?” The thought of driving along tied to the seat but possibly being seen that way excited me and scared me at the same time.

‘I don’t know, Duke, do you think that such a good idea?”

“Why not,” he replied, “no time like the present,” he said as he got out and opened my side door and began to tie my hands behind the back of the bucket seat. I noticed my wrists made it back there without any shoulder discomfort, so when he began cinching the horizontal ropes it felt fine. My wrists were crossed like an “X”, actually and I could turn them in the mound of white cotton rope. ”How’s that feel?” he asked. I moaned in appreciation, and he smiled again and quickly began to tie my boots together underneath the dashboard, cinching these ropes too. He got mischievous and secured the rope from my feet under the seat back around my flailing wrists. “Don’t pull too hard on your feet or the rope will tighten on your wrists, boi,” he cautioned. I could feel he was right and this caused me to sit up more.

I made the mistake of asking him, “is that it?” to which he figured, I guess, that I wanted more rope.

“No, we’re not done yet.” He started wrapping some rope around my waist and arms, binding me to the seat. “One more thing, since you’re getting a bit more talkative than yesterday,” he continued, pulling out a large roll of duct tape that I had in the back. “Don’t want to drive too distracted,” he laughed, as he started to wrap the tape at the back of my neck pulling it forward.

“Hey!” I yelled, “no one said anything about being gagged!”

“You’re not bound unless you’re gagged,” he laughed, “It’s in the contract!”

“What the f…..mmmppphhh, uuummppphhh!” when he went around my face about three times puffing my cheeks out and up. He even put some tape under my chin and pulled it up over the mouth tape, making it almost impossible for me to talk. “Mmmmmmaaarrrrgggghhhh,” I replied meekly. He fastened the seat belt quickly, and then, to my surprise, he pulled out a thick 3 inch do-like collar from his bag, and wrapped it around my neck. This forced my chin up, almost like some kind of posture collar.

“Aaarrrgghhh, mmppphhh!” I moaned, complaining uselessly about this turn of events. He took some rope and attached the collar to the headrest, forcing me to sit up perfectly straight. I could barely turn my head to look at him. I tried to give him the stink eye, but he just climbed back in the truck and drove off laughing.

We went through Albuquerque with me tied, bound, gagged and collared in my tight Levis, boots and red flannel shirt, trying to loosen my bonds—to no avail. This trip was turning out to be really something I had never expected—but one that I was starting to really enjoy.

Duke was chuckling to himself quite a bit. “You look good, Jesse, all tied up and complaining behind that duct tape. I think I’ll keep you like that!”
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

by Jack Roper » 2012 Apr 17 02:50

03 - The Great Outdoors

After riding for a few hours Duke was getting tired so he decided it was time to release me. Before that happened, however, he had a little fun with me. When we would drive past big rigs he would lower the tinted power window and “expose” me to the other drivers. A couple of times the truckers honked their horns in appreciation, and gave me the thumbs up. I struggled harder to escape, becoming far more verbal—at least, as verbal as you can get when your face is plastered in duct tape. “Ssssttmmmppphhh, yyyooooppphhhh!” Duke was laughing uproariously and he could see that I was turning red in embarrassment.

After a while Duke pulled off the freeway onto a country road, in order to untie me. “OK, Jesse, I’m gonna release you, but you better be good or I’ll just tie you up again in the back and make it real uncomfortable for you.”

I nodded in agreement, since I had to take a leak-- real bad. Duke untied my feet, loosened the dog collar from the seat back, untied my waist and chest ropes, and finally untied my hands from behind the seat. Before I could even start to take the tape gag off I bolted from the cab into the bushes and quickly unburdened myself of the morning’s coffee. “Mmmmmmm.”

Duke watched in amusement as I then tried to get the gag off, having some difficulty finding the beginning of the tape. I started to pull it way too fast, and Duke heard me scream—though muffled still—as it removed some of the hair behind his head in the process. “Damn you! Why’d ya have to tape my hair?”

“Careful Jesse, we had an agreement right? You want to be tied up again now?”

I backed down. “No,” I was too hungry to withstand any more bondage for a while. “I think it’s gonna be your turn, Duke. I’m learning real fast what to do.”

Duke smiled and agreed. “How about this afternoon, after we eat?”

“All right!” as I handed Duke his cowboy hat and we climbed back in. It wasn’t far down the road outside of the New Mexico-Arizona border that we spotted a Denny’s restaurant.

“Jesse,” Duke said as they scarfed down their meals, “you’re a good sport to let me tie you up like that. And you barely know me, do you?”

Jesse thought about it for a minute. “You’re right Duke. It’s kinda crazy of me to trust you so much. After all, you coulda just tied me up in some field and driven off with my truck, right?”

“Could still do that!” and laughed.

“I hope not,” Jesse responded. “I’d rather have you as a friend, maybe even a partner for a while,” hesitating for a moment and then adding, “of course, I’m straight, so I don’t want you poking me or anything-if you’re gay or something, if you don’t mind me saying.”

“Jesse, I promise you, unless you ask for it, I won’t so much as lay a glove on your junk, Scout’s honor!”

Jesse smiled back and replied, “Good, cuz I’m saying myself for marriage with the right girl,” gazing down at his coffee. Duke reached over and gently touched Jesse’s hand, caressing his fingers. “OK by me. We can have lots of fun just ropin’ each others asses, right?”

“Right!” Jesse beamed. “And there’s no time like the present, hey Duke?” Duke gulped his coffee and said, “Well maybe not in Denny’s!” Both young men burst out laughing, and the waitress smiled in turn. She got a big tip that day as the boys sauntered out, with Duke grabbing Jesse’ shoulder and holding onto to him like a big brother.

“Let’s go someplace outdoors for your roping,” Jesse commanded. Duke nodded in agreement but watched Jesse’s eyes closely to make sure he wouldn’t find himself left in the desert someplace. Jesse drove across the border into Arizona and got off the freeway at the first exit, driving a few miles before he located a nice spot for his revenge. He pulled over to a wooded area with thin saplings, not visible from the road and with human habitation nowhere to be seen.

“This looks like a good place,” Jesse proclaimed, pointing to a thin birch tree with pine needles all over the ground around it. He grabbed the rope, tape and a fresh bandana—and Duke’s dog collar in case-- and gently pushed Duke towards the tree. ‘Here, let’s see if you can escape from a tree tie! I’ll give you an hour to get out.”

“OK, but if I do, then it’s your turn right away, no questions asked.”

Jesse smiled in agreement as he pulled Duke’s flannel sleeves down towards his wrists and began to wrap some ¼” hemp around both wrists in a figure eight. After he had gone around about ten times he proceeded to cinch the bindings vertically, about six times, pulling it tight.

Duke gasped, “Maybe you did learn something, Jesse. I don’t know if I can get out of this.

“Wait,” Jesse replied, “I’m just getting started,” as he continued roping Duke’s wrists, but this time wrapping the rope around Duke’s cowboy belt and Levi’s and waist, maybe ten times. He pulled it tight again and Duke groaned. “See,” Jesse smiled, “you’re a good teacher!” Duke decided to play along and replied,
“Fuck you, I can get out of ropin’ you can tie me up in!” That was all Jesse had to hear as he reached for the bandana and tied a big knot in it, holding it in front of Duke’s defiant face.

“I think I need some quiet from my victim, so I can concentrate on tying you, so open wide.” Duke resisted so Jesse grabbed his nose as Duke tried to pull away. He finally opened his mouth to breath after maybe 45 seconds and Jesse saw his opening, literally, shoving the knotted gag past Duke’s pearly white teeth, towards his tongue, and quickly pulled the two ends behind his head, tying it off with a double knot. “There, that should keep the noise down!” Jesse smiled. He though he heard Duke curse him again but it came out, “fffaaaccckkkuuuu!” Jesse laughed as he grabbed more rope and bound Duke’s elbows together behind his back; drawing them close together the way Duke had tied him last night. When they were about six inches apart he wrapped the remainder of rope around Duke’s chest, and for final measure cinched each elbow to the side of the slim tree. Duke could barely move his arms now.

Jesse finished up by binding Duke’s boots to the bottom of the tree, giving him several feet in between so he could balance himself. He cinched each boot too, going around the tight Levi’s and then up around his knees and thighs, cinching and pulling wherever Duke managed to get any slack. Jesse would watch carefully for any movement and when he spotted it he would tie that area tighter. Jesse pulled out a six-inch long piece of thin rawhide and carefully wound this around Duke’s thumbs, in another figure eight, followed by cinching. By now Duke was looking like a very unhappy camper.

The day was still cool as it was winter in Arizona. There was snow on the ground nearby, and the clouds added to the cool temperature. Jesse finally brought Duke’s dog collar up and asked him how he would like it if he collared him now. Duke looked beaten but somehow still defiant, and said, “fuck you,” in a muffled voice, as Jesse buckled the collar around Duke’s neck, catching the flannel shirt behind it. For good measure he took a short strand of rope and secured the collar to the tree behind Duke’s neck.

Finally, he took out the duct tape and began to place large strips across Duke’s gagged face. Duke looked angry, but Jesse was enjoying himself, so he patted down each strip, like a concerned father, or brother. “There, there, better to keep you quiet, boy!” Jesse taunted. Then Jesse got close to Duke, grabbed him in a bear hug and kissed him on his duct taped, gagged lips. “That’s the way I like my friends, all tied up, gagged and unable to move. Hope you’re enjoying this as much as I am.” Jesse massaged Duke’s shoulders, and ran his fingers though Duke’s jet black hair. ‘OK, you have 60 minutes to get out—starting now!” as he looked at his watch. Jesse sat down behind Duke and rested against another tree, putting Duke’s cowboy hat on as he watched Duke’s escape attempt. All he saw was a lot of struggling and “mmmppphhhing,” but not much progress.

After maybe 30 minutes Jesse began to get a little sleepy, so he closed his eyes. He woke up suddenly, hearing footsteps approaching in the distance.

Jesse instinctively realized this could be trouble so he hightailed it past Duke, carrying his bag, seeing Duke’s eye’s wide in anxious fear and “mmmppphhhing,” which told him he too realized they might soon have unexpected company.

Jesse whispered to Duke as he ran past: “pretend you were kidnapped. I’ll be over there,” as he ran behind a nearby rock outcropping. Luckily the snow had melted in this area so his footprints would not be so noticeable.
“Shit!” Jesse muttered to himself. ‘If only I had thought to bring a weapon.” All he had, in fact, was a crowbar under his front seat—for emergencies. He craned his neck, after taking off Duke’s cowboy hat, to see who—or what was coming. It didn’t take long before an older guy, who resembled a retired cowboy. He was trim, but fit, wearing a cowboy shirt, black jeans, boots, a wide belt, and a grey cowboy hat and a gun in his holster! “I think I could take him, except for that gun,” Jesse thought to himself. He noticed that Duke was struggling harder than ever and making quite a bit of noise behind that thick gag. “Poor guy, I hope he’s a good actor,” Jesse mused.

The older man spotted Duke flailing in his bonds, mmmppphhing like crazy, and exclaimed: “Whoa, what have we here?” He ran up to Duke and Jesse could hear their conversation clearly, as the breeze was blowing his way.

“What happened to you, boy?” the cowboy asked. Jesse noticed he was not making any attempt to remove Duke’s gag. “This could be bad,” Jesse thought.

Duke mmpphed, trying to get the guy to remove the gag. The older man just laughed and started asking more questions:

“Are you OK?” Duke nodded NO. “You mean someone kidnapped you or something? “

Duke nodded YES! “I see,” the man said, raising his right hand to his chin, like he was contemplating something. He then reached around to his right back pocket and took out a large gray bandana. “I think I’ll just blindfold you for a while, before I untie you.” Duke shook his head NO! but the guy just proceeded to blindfold Duke. Jesse was getting more and more anxious.

The old cowboy was standing between Jesse and Duke now, and Jesse could see that he was lowering Duke’s zipper. “Let’s see how frightened you really are boy!” he asked, pulling Duke’s black underwear down along with his jeans. Unfortunately for Duke he had a raging hard-on. The guy spit on his hand and grabbed Duke’s not-so-private parts. Duke started to moan.

“I thought so, boy. Looks like I interrupted a little game of yours, didn’t I?” Duke shook his head NO, but his cock was giving him away. Slowly the older man stroked Duke’s member, and Duke squirmed in apparent appreciation. Jesse could see his face turning red. The masturbating stopped for a minute as Jesse saw the old guy pull out his cock and start jerking off himself. He grabbed Duke’s cock with his left hand and continued to jerk himself too. Jesse figured this might be a good time to intervene but his fascination at the scene before him had him transfixed in wonder. “Shit, I never thought that Duke was so into this bondage stuff. Maybe we’ll have to do some ourselves soon—if we get out of this fix alive!”

Soon, the old guy came, shooting off to the side, which was followed momentarily by Duke exploding himself. “Guess that’s what you really needed, huh, boy?” Duke appeared to slump down in his bonds but the dog collar kept him in place, as well as all the other ropes.

“Guess whoever did this to you may be coming back soon boy, so I better hightail it outta here now,” as he whipped the bandana off Duke’s eyes. The old guy pulled up his jeans, looked around carefully, patted Duke’s head and mussed up his black hair, and said: “Maybe I’ll come back later to see if you’re still here. Otherwise, enjoy the cold Arizona night,” laughing as he ambled quickly out of site.

Jesse ran over to Duke, apologizing profusely after making sure the guy was gone. He heard a car engine start and drive off, as he ripped the duct tape off Duke’s face—carefully, and pulled the soggy gag out of his mouth. ‘Are you OK, Duke?”

“Shit! Why couldn’t that have been you! I was scarred shitless but—at the same time—it was great. Do you know what I mean?” Jesse, who was still a virgin, nodded yes, unconvincingly. Duke continued, “Better untie me quick before we get any more company, which Jesse did. There were red rope marks on Duke’s wrists, even with his shirt on.

They scurried down the hill to the truck. Just as they got there Duke pulled Jesse over to the side of the truck, pushed him up against the rear panel and gave his a deep, long kiss on the lips. Jesse had never been kissed by a guy before, and his knees actually started to buckle. “Thanks, Jesse that was great. You couldn’t have done better if you had planned all this yourself. I owe you one tonight!”

Jesse looked at Duke’s dark black eyes and felt an intense closeness to this older man he had just met the day before. “Wow, Duke, I don’t know what to say!”

“Get in and drive, we gotta get to a motel soon to play some more.” They drove off into a glorious Arizona sunset.
Last edited by hb54 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

by Jack Roper » 2012 Apr 19 00:06

04 - Duke’s Story

“OK, OK, I’ll tell you some more about me. I’m 22 and I just graduated with a political science degree from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge. I went there on a full scholarship, after I got kicked out of my home when I was 18 when my father found out I liked boys. Macho thing with him. Too bad, but who needs that, right? I was born In Mexico, when my parents came here illegally. I was still a kid—two to be exact. I know some Spanish and speak English quite well, as you can tell. Well, when I say I like boys let me qualify that. I like boys and ropin’, as you can probably guess by now,” Duke smiled as he stroked his shiny long-black hair and gazed into Jesse’s deep blue eyes.

“Wow,” Jesse said, “you must be some kinda brainiac to have finished college!”

“Not really,” Duke replied coolly, “I just have a fascination with history, politics, philosophy and religion. That’s all. Why, don’t most guys my age like that stuff?” he laughed.

“I don’t know,” Jesse replied, as he looked out of the diner window into the Flagstaff, Arizona night. The stars were shining, even with all the city lights. The boys had pulled into a cabin nearby and taking nice hot showers before dining out. To Jesse this was starting to feel like a honeymoon—or something. It was sort of crazy too—who goes on their honeymoon with a hitchhiker and 500 feet of rope?

“I never thought about college,” Jesse said pensively. “I’m more into just doing stuff, like manual labor. That’s how I got my six-pack—and these biceps too,” as he pointed to the tight T-shirt he was wearing. Duke admired what he was seeing and reached over to grab Jesse’s right bicep.

“Nice,” he said. I wonder, however, if you could take me in a wrestling match. I’d even make it two outta three with the loser getting roped.’
Jesse replied, matter-of- factly, “I’ll take that bet. And if you lose I get to keep you tied for the night, OK?”

“It’s a deal,” Duke replied, finishing up his desert and reaching for the check. The two young men stepped out into the cold Arizona night and rushed over to their cabin, which was several hundred feet away and well off the road. There was not much ambient light there at all and the stars were amazing to see. They both paused for quite some time watching the Milky Way unfold before them. Duke turned to Jesse and put him in a bear hug from behind, and kissed the back of his neck. Jesse felt chicken skin all over and an electrical charge. He had never felt this way, even with his old girlfriend—the one he had intended to marry.

“Duke, not here, someone may see us,” Jesse whispered.

“OK,” Duke said, “let’s go inside then—and see about that wrestling match.”

They entered the spacious cabin, where they had started a nice fire in the fireplace. They even had a bearskin rug in front of it. And bunkbeds too. How convenient, they thought. The bedroom also had a queen size bed with four sturdy wooden posts. Duke had said “they might come in handy—later.”

Duke pulled out a bottle of whiskey and poured two glasses for them. Jesse reluctantly said he would drink it, although he was not a drinker, as his parents had brought him up in a Pentecostal Church, in the Bible belt of Alabama. Jesse was starting to get warm so he pulled off his black t-shirt, slowly, revealing that ‘famous” six-pack. Duke decided he would take his white- t-shirt off too and wouldn’t you know—he also had a well defined six pack, with cuts!

“Ready to wrestle, Jesse?” he queried. Jesse said he wanted to take a leak first, so Duke lay down on his stomach before the gathering fire. The bearskin felt soft on to his naked chest. He felt warm all over when Jesse suddenly pounced on him from behind. “No fair!” Duke yelled, as he struggled to turn over. Duke was about three-inches shorter that Jesse so he had a certain advantage, leverage-wise, and he quickly got on top of Jesse. It did not take long to pin Jesse’s shoulders to the rug and proclaimed victory in round one.

“My turn to take a leak,” he said, as Jesse regained his breath.

Jesse knew to be aware of Duke’s return so he sat on the bunk bed and waited. He glanced over at his pile of rope and supplies and looked down at his skin tight Levi’s and black boots. ‘Maybe I am becoming a cowboy,” he thought, as Duke strolled out.

“Want another drink, partner?” Duke asked. Jesse said Ok but asked that it be watered down a little. Duke brought the drinks over and sat next to Jesse on the bunk bed and examined it closely. “You know this bed could make for some interesting tie-ups,” smiling at Jesse.

“Yeah, you’d look good all tied up on it,” Jesse smiled.

Round two lasted a bit longer but this time it went to Jesse. He had Duke pined on the floor with both of his wrists under him, sitting on his waist. Duke struggled mightily to get out of it but both his shoulders touched and that was it.

Round three would be fateful for one of them, so Duke decided to pour a double this time. Jesse was starting to feel a little woozy. And then it began. Duke was very strong, but Jesse was too. Only thing was Jesse was getting drunk by now and his reflexes were slowed, so Duke has a far easier time in keeping up with every Jesse made. Jesse lost and Duke smiled, glancing over at the rope. “Ready for your punishment boi?” Jesse tried one last time to escape Duke’s full-Nelson but couldn’t.

Jesse stood up, and quickly bolted for the bathroom, but Duke figured this might happen so he grabbed some rope and lassoed Jesse, pulling him back onto the bearskin rug.

Jesse’s night of bondage was about to begin. After a while he might be wishing he was an escape artist!
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

by Jack Roper » 2012 Apr 23 01:08

05 - The Bunk Bed

Duke quickly wrapped the “lasso” around Jesse’s arms, securing him in his flannel cowboy shirt; then cinching each arm. “Where do you think you’re going?” Duke smiled, as he pushed Jesse down onto the bearskin. “You lost; there’s no escape, so get used to it!”

Jesse tried to struggle but Duke just sat on his back and grabbed a length of rope and slowly began binding Jesse’s wrists behind his back. Jesse tried rolling over but Duke just pinned him more tightly between his black jeans. Jesse stopped struggling when he realized he was now effectively bound at his wrists. As anyone knows who has ever been tied up, once you have your hands tied there is little chance of a quick escape except by foot, and Duke was quick to follow up by binding Jesse’s boots together, cinching them in a mass of white rope, making any run for it impossible. Duke added additional ropes around Jesse’s knees and calves.

Duke lifted Jesse’s bound body off the floor and commanded him to hop over to the bunk bed, about ten feet away from the now roaring fireplace. He had Jesse sit down on the lower bed and pushed him onto his stomach, pulling his legs back, and quickly hogtied his feet to his hands. Duke then methodically began to secure Jesse’s squirming, bound limbs to various parts of the bed, anchoring his bound arms to the posts at the front of the bed, followed by securing his feet to the rear posts, with added roped going up to the slats on the upper bed. “There,” Duke advised, “that should keep you from rollin’ out of bed tonight.”
TUG Bound Cowboys CPT05 Bound to a bunk bed.jpg

Jesse didn’t like the sound of this—he wasn’t sure he would like being hogtied all night, as now seemed likely. “What are you gonna do, keep me in this position all night?”

Duke smiled, as he continued his methodical bindings. “We’ll see,” he said, as he began to pull out some bandanas. He rolled one up into a tight ball and dipped it into a glass of water. ‘Open up, boi,” he demanded, as he brought the wet, wadded cloth up to Jesse’s mouth. Jesse resisted, moving his head from side to side. Duke grabbed him by his long blonde locks and pulled his head back, which momentarily forced Jesse to yell and open his mouth. “That’s better,” Duke said, as he quickly shoved the gag past Jesse’s teeth into his mouth. He brought his left hand across Jesse’s lips and handgagged him, while reaching for the roll of duct tape.

“Mmmmmpppphh, aaarrruummmppphhhh, mmmppphhh,” complained Jesse, as Duke began wrapping the gray tape across Jesse’s lips, then completely around his face, slowly sealing the bandana in place, covering his mouth from nose to chin, until he finished up by placing three strips under Jesse’s chin, making any jaw movement impossible. Then Duke created a two-sided tape by folding the duct tape over and pulling another bandana across this sticky spot, knotting it tightly three times behind Jesse’s “mmmmpppphhhh” mouth. Jesse’s complaints became quieter and less frequent, which didn’t stop him from shaking his head back and forth attempting to loosen the ferocious gag.

Duke stepped back to admire his ropework and sat in a chair alongside his kidnapped victim. He grabbed another, longer, thicker piece of rope and decided to make a hangman’s noose, creating a perfect noose with 13 wraps. He held the noose in front of Jesse’s widening eyes and asked, “Ever seen an old cowboy movie where the dude is tied and brought up to the gallows, with the noose lowered over his head and cinched up around his neck? That’s you, boi,” as he slowly lowered the thick noose over Jesse’s head, pulling it up and tying it to the top rungs of the bunk bed, then tightened it around his neck. The noose was not tight enough to cause any circulation problems--none that is, unless Jesse decided to struggle violently; which, in his bound state was not going to happen.

Duke grabbed a mirror and placed it alongside Jesse’s face so he could witness his predicament. Jesse looked very frustrated, but somehow pleased at the same time. Jesse’s cock was engorged by now and every movement he made caused a rubbing sensation with waves of pleasure, as he saw himself thoroughly bound, gagged, anchored and hung in a thick noose—with his cowboy clothes straining in their bonds. He felt like a cowboy in the old west, all strung up with nowhere to go.

Duke smiled and said he was going to watch some TV for a while. “Make yourself comfortable, Jesse, cuz I think you’re gonna be tied like this for quite some time,” he said laughing. Jesse heard the TV go on in the bedroom behind his field of vision. Jesse surveyed his predicament. No matter which way he moved the ropes bound him securely to the bunk bed. And the noose was just tight enough to cause him to worry about being strangled. “That damn Duke,” he thought to himself, “really knows how to tie a guy!”

Moments later Duke returned, checked Jesse’s bindings and seemed pleased that he was secure and said, ‘I forgot one thing,” as he pulled out another bandana and quickly secured this around Jesse’s eyes. “There, now you are truly my kidnapped victim. Hope your folks pay the ransom!”

Jesse was in darkness except for slight light coming from the fireplace, which by now was burning down. He tried struggling mightily in his bonds, but all the ropes remained quite secure. He couldn’t move in any direction by more than an inch, except for turning his head. The web of ropes were not causing any circulation problems and he began to feel like some kind of cocooned animal—one with a hangman’s noose that seemed to tighten ever so slightly every time he struggled too hard. This made him back off but get very frustrated too.
His pulling and tugging had caused added friction to his groin and it was not long before he experienced waves of energy pulsing through his cock, as he pushed down on it more and more, humping the bed through his tight jeans, eventually causing a powerful orgasm, unlike any he had ever experienced in his 18 virgin years.
He realized he was Duke’s prisoner—again-- and calmed down. He awoke somewhat latter, and realized he was still completely helpless. And wouldn’t you know it, Jesse came again! “What a night this isgonna be,” he though, as he drifted off again, bound, gagged, noosed and helpless.
Last edited by hb54 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

by Jack Roper » 2012 Apr 26 01:21

06 - Flagstaff Leather Store

Duke had not left Jesse’s side the entire time. He knew that there was a possibility that something could go wrong so he watched from a chair alongside Jesse, while stroking his own cock as Jesse came twice. When Jesse appeared to be fast asleep he gently untied the anchoring ropes, the hogtie, including the heavy noose, and lifted Jesse off of the bunk bed and placed him down gently on the bearskin rug. After undoing the rope binding Jesse’s elbows together, he threw some extra logs on the fire and curled up alongside Jesse’s bound body, placing him in a hug next to him. Jesse stirred a few times but fell back to sleep quickly. They fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

Next morning, after Duke had completely untied Jesse and they had showered and eaten, the two bondage buddies headed out, with Duke driving. Jesse proclaimed:

“That was great last night, Duke. It looks like you’ve had lots of experience tying guys up. I really liked the added touch of the hangman’s noose, too.”

Duke smiled, steering the truck along the sunlit Route 66, which was an historic highway—or so the signs said. “Remember this road from the movie ‘Cars’?” he replied, avoiding the question.

Jesse saw a sign pointing to Flagstaff and asked if they could check the town out. They parked on a side street and started walking around the old neighborhood. Jesse and Duke noticed an Army Surplus store down the block.

As it was down to the mid-30’s that morning, Duke had on a black, high-necked cotton turtleneck, his jean jacket, tight blue jeans, along with his cowboy boots, of course. Jesse was wearing a tight white-t-shirt and flannel shirt over this, along with his jacket, jeans and boots. They looked like brothers almost, except for their different hair color and complexions. They entered the store, after noticing some decidedly non-military stuff in the front window, including a seven-foot upright cage, and lots of leather goods too.

“Wow,” Jesse said, “that looks like some great bondage equipment. Let’s check it out.” Duke nodded in delighted agreement. The bell on the door jingled as they entered. It was quite early so there appeared to be no other customers. It was also a very dark store, crowded with lots of used military supplies and clothing. No one seemed to be in the store watching over it, as they checked out some leather jackets and other clothing.

Then, the proprietor emerged from a back area. He was in his forties, slim, with brown hair and mustache, wearing military fatigues, and quite fit too. He looked like he might have been a Marine. “Names Jonas, can I help you out?” he asked in a friendly manner.

“We’re just checking out your stuff,” Duke answered. “I like all this leather stuff—and that cage in the window looks interesting.”

“Thanks,” the clerk replied. “That’s useful if our customers get out of hand or something,” he said laughing. “I bought it used from some guys out in the desert who used to ‘play’ a lot. If you’re interested, I’ve got lots more stuff back here,” pointing to a curtain separating the main store from a back room.

“Sure,” Jesse said, “let’s see what you’ve got!” Duke and he followed the man as he pulled back the curtain, revealing what appeared to be a leather store. There were harnesses, leather jackets, pants, belts, and all sorts of gags, ropes, duct tape, and even a sling!

Our two boys felt like they had arrived at a bondage playground. Jonas noticed their excitement and suggested, slyly perhaps, “If you want to try anything on feel free. I’ll help you in any way I can.”

Duke said, “Much obliged," as he noticed a long leather like coat hanging from a hook. On close inspection he realized it was a black leather straitjacket. Jonas held up the straitjacket in front of Duke and said: “Some folks just can’t resist the challenge, particularly if you like leather,” with a devilish glint in his eyes.

Duke’s lips were moist, and he had an intense gaze in his eyes. He licked his lips as he examined the bundle of black hide and multiple jangling straps, looking back at Jesse and Jonas. Both men noticed Duke’s apparent anticipation.

“Try it on,” Jesse egged Duke on, “let’s see if you can get out!” Duke had always wanted to experience a straitjacket, but he tried acting coy. Both Jonas and Jesse could see that he really wanted to try it on, so Jonas moved closer to Duke and held open the jacket with the sleeves, like you would do with a new suit. “Come on,” he teased, “you wouldn’t want your friend here to think you’re chicken, would you?”

Here was this cowboy and his new friend Jesse challenging him to do something he had always wanted to do anyway, so he agreed, taking off his jean jacket. “Here ya go boy,” Jonas said obligingly, “I think we have an almost perfect fit here,” chuckling under his breath.

Duke noticed that the collar was tall and had two black leather straps around it, one higher than the other. Duke breathed in excitedly. “Go ahead; give me your best shot!” With that Jonas pulled the two riveted sleeves up Duke’s arms. These were reinforced with extra pieces of leather. This used straitjacket was extremely supple but quite constricting, as Duke’s hands reached the sewn endings of the sleeves. Jonas bucked each wrist with a two-inch buckle that was secured with belt-like loops. Duke felt the immediate bondage-like effect this had and he sprang a boner in his extra-tight jeans that he hoped no one would notice. Both Jesse and Jonas continued the strapping, pulling the jacket over Duke’s shoulders, and connecting the leather straps behind his back. Duke felt more and more imprisoned in the heavy black leather, as each buckle was tightened even more, reducing his movements considerably. He almost lost his balance a few times but managed to stand upright. His arms were crossed over each other in front and tightened behind his back. More straps went over this and bound his arms together further.

Then, he noticed that Jesse was pulling the two leather straps that were dangling from the bottom of the jacket, under his crotch and into the buckles in the back lower part of the jacket. Jesse pulled gently at first but noticed a lot of slack. Jonas offered some handy advice, saying, “Don’t make it too loose, otherwise he might get out.” Jesse nodded in agreement and pulled both straps tighter, with one strap pressing hard against Duke’s now engorged penis. Duke could barely look down due to the tall collar, but could see what was happening in a full-length mirror in front of him.

“Aaaagggghhh,” he moaned. “Do you have to make it so tight?” He was afraid he might cum in his pants.
Jesse smiled and said, “You’re not really in a straitjacket unless you can’t get out!”
“I’ll get you, Jesse!” Duke threatened helplessly, as Jesse methodically continued closing more and more straps on the jacket, with Jonas’ help.

Jonas looked at Jesse and asked him, “Do you want to buckle the neck?”

“Sure, let’s see how this goes,” as he buckled the lower strap comfortably around the lower collar snugging up Duke’s black turtleneck even more, which by now had gotten scrunched up under his chin. The soft leather reached up to Duke’s chin also, making it like another layer on his turtleneck. Duke looked Jesse straight in his eyes, with love and a little fear, as Jesse—and Jonas now brought the second strap around through the loops, and tightened this, which drew the collar way up, far less comfortably under his chin. He could no longer look down. His head was, in fact, completely immobilized with this posture-like collar holding his chin up high.

Duke felt himself in a prison of black, soft leather, as Jesse came back carrying a black leather head harness, saying, “Let’s see if this fits!”

Jonas said, ‘Sorry, I can’t have any spit on the merchandise,” as he hesitated and reached over for a sock on the counter. “Look, this should keep his mouth dry,” he offered, "and I’ve only wore it for a week or so!” Jesse laughed but Duke protested.

“Stay away from me with that thing,” as he tried to run away. Jesse grabbed him and pulled him back. “Looks like we need something to keep him from running too.” Jonas reached over the counter and produced a set of heavy iron manacles.

‘These should do the trick,” as he circled first one of Duke’s boots with the iron manacle, locking it in place with a small key. He pulled the 12-inch chain over and grabbed Duke’s left boot and quickly subdued his other ankle. “Even if he wanted too he’s not going far,” Jonas affirmed, as Duke said:

‘What are you guys doing?” Jesse brought the stinky sock up to Duke’s eyes and said, “Protecting the merchandise,” as he stuffed the gray sock into Duke’s mouth.

“Better tape that in,” Jonas said, as he proceeded to wrap some military duct tape around Duke’s complaining mouth.

“Mmmmmppphhh, uuummpphhh, gggrrrrmmppphhh,” Duke mumbled.

“OK” Jesse said, “now for the head harness, as if it was really necessary. “Maybe you can help me put this on,” to Jonas.

“Sure, I know exactly how this goes,” as he brought the mouthpiece up to Duke’s trembling chin and secured it behind his head. In a few moments the buckles were all in place and both he and Jesse started tightening each one, which further silenced our bound cowboy, making his eyes bulge wide.

TUG Bound cowboys CT06 - Headharness and straightjacket

Then, Jesse had a look like a light bulb went off in his head. “Jonas, would you be up to making a great-looking window display for a while?”

“Whatya have in mind boy?” Jonas queried.

“That cage in the front window could use something in it—or more like ‘someone’,” as he gleefully started pulling Duke towards the front of the store. Jonas instantly agreed, saying:

“Maybe that will make business pick up a little, as he grabbed some ropes from behind another counter. Duke attempted to resists but Jonas and Jesse were much stronger, and the leg irons prevented Duke from moving fast anyway. Jonas lowered a black shade in the window and proceeded to unlock the cage. They both lifted Duke’s struggling straitjacketed and gagged body up to the display case and placed him in the center of the cage. Jonas attached a rope to the metal loop on top of the head harness and pulled this up to the upper bar of the cage; centering Duke’s flailing body in the cage. Duke tried mightily pulling his arms out of the bound sleeves, but it was useless. He was feeling completely helpless and humiliated now.

Jonas and Jesse continued excitedly attaching more and more ropes, like Spiderman, securing Duke inside the cage from his jacket, legs and ankles. Duke could barely move. Thank God his pants were still on or he would have been an x-rated sight to behold.

“There, that should do it,” Jesse said, as Jonas closed the back door of the cage, locking a heavy padlock over the bolts.

“Guess we’re really open for business now,” Jonas smiled, as he raised the black shade.

“Should we put a ‘For Sale’ sign on him,” Jonas asked Jesse.

‘Sure, let’s see what we can get,” laughing, as Duke struggled further, now on complete display, bound in a black leather straitjacket, wearing a heavy head harness, thick leg irons and locked on display for everyone on the street to see.

Duke was completely embarrassed, especially when some kids came by and pointed to him, and started laughing. “What have I gotten myself into?” he moaned, closing his eyes from shame with his cock almost ready to shoot its load.
Last edited by hb54 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

by Jack Roper » 2012 Apr 27 23:14

07 - Job Offer

Jonas glanced out of the front window and could see Jesse standing in a gathering crowd outside, all of whom were fascinated by the site they were witnessing. Jesse even had his digital camera out and was filming poor Duke, whose struggles inside the straitjacket were proving quite useless.

Then, Jonas appeared behind the cage and pulled out a sign reading: “Show’s Over,” and slowly lowered the shade, blocking any outside view. Jesse quickly scurried inside to check on his straitjacketed buddy, just as Jonas was locking the front door.

“What are you doing? Jesse asked.

“Well, I think it’s about time to get your friend here out of the cage and cool him down. Can’t leave him in their all day, can we?” Jesse agreed and Jonas unlocked the cell, and both men began loosening the ropes holding Duke frustratingly within the cell bars. Duke was “mmmppphhhing” up a storm, but neither Jesse nor Jonas could make a word out of it.

“Be patient, Duke, we’ll have you free real soon,” said Jesse, as they lowered Duke’s chained ankles onto the floor. Jonas carefully extricated Duke with Jesse’s help from the leg irons, head harness, gag and straitjacket. Duke had sweated up a storm and his clothes were drenched from all of his struggles.

‘I’m gonna get you back!” he glared at Jesse, once he was free. “When you least expect it too!” He punched Jesse’s right shoulder, causing him to flinch in pain. Jesse couldn’t help but laugh, in a defensive way, as Jonas looked on smiling.

“Maybe,” Jesse said to Duke, “you should get out of those wet clothes into something dry.”

“Right,” said Duke, as he headed out to Jesse’s pick-up.

Meanwhile Jonas had an idea for Jesse. “You know,” he said, pulling a flyer off the bulletin board, “I have a friend who’s looking for some fellas like you two for his ‘magic’ act. Here’s his ad,” as he handed a yellow flyer to Jesse.

‘ESCAPE ARTIST SEEKS ASSISTANTS
Learn the ropes; good pay; exciting new field
Must be strong, young men, good with knots!
Mustang Ranch, tel: 555-1212’

“This looks like a great way for us to make some easy money,” Jesse grinned. “And I bet we can tie this dude up so he can’t get out! Thanks Jonas. I’m gonna call this guy and see what he has in mind.” He felt his manhood rise as he read the ad again and thought to himself, ‘Hope this isn’t some kind of trap …,” as Duke ambled back, wearing a tight white t-shirt and his tight black jeans and boots.

Jesse he picked up his cell phone and dialed the Mustang Ranch. “Afternoon Sir,” Jesse began, ‘I saw your ad at Jonas’ store in town, looking for escape artist assistants….” The man on the other end sounded quite friendly. His name was Buster and he told Jesse he was looking for assistant’s to aid him in his magic shows, that included quite a bit of rope work and escape acts. Buster asked when they could come over and Jesse replied, “As soon as possible. We’re kinda low on cash and this here job sounds right up my friend and my alley.”

“Good,” Buster said. “Come over at 5 PM. If you’re hungry you can eat here with me; we can see how good you are with rope, OK?” Buster gave detailed instructions on how to get to his ranch, which was near Monument Valley.
“See kid,” Jonas said, “looks like you might be making some money. You boys look like great cowboy escape artist’s assistants,” he said, eyeing Jesse’s and Duke's physiques.

Jesse and Duke thanked Jonas for an amazing morning, as well as for pointing them to a possible job.

“Let me know how it goes,” Jonas asked, as the boy’s headed out of his extraordinary store. Duke took the driver’s seat and pulled out onto the highway.

“That guy Jonas was real nice,” Duke offered, “although that straitjacket tie-up was kinda over the top, even for you Jesse boi.”

“Guess I have to be punished then,” Jesse said meekly.

“Damn right!” Duke laughed.

The boys had a little drive ahead of them but got to the outskirts of Monument Valley and found the Mustang Ranch using Jesse’s I-phone. It was a small spread compared to the neighboring properties, with an arch over the front entrance reading: ‘Mustang Ranch.’ Duke pulled up outside the front door and he and Jesse were greeted by a tall, well-built man, maybe 35 years old, who was wearing a tight orange muscle shirt, blue jeans, and boots. “Howdy,” Buster said, shaking both boys’ hands and whisking them into his place. ‘Hope your ride was OK and the directions correct,” he added sympathetically.
TUG Bound Cowboys CPT07 Mustang Ranch.jpg
“Yes Sir,” replied Jesse, ‘perfect.”

“Duke added: ‘Nice place you got here,” as Buster offered them seats and a couple of drinks. They all sat down and chatted about what exactly Buster had in mind.

“Thanks for coming so promptly,” said Buster. “The last guys who responded turned out to be a couple of flakes. I hope you’re not that way,” he added, “and by the looks of you I would guess not. I;m changing professions right now and hope to become an escape artist soon. I just inherited a lot of money so I can now devote full-time to my favorite pastime. Have you boys ever tied anyone up?”

Jesse almost lost it and gulped his drink hard, as Duke cut in, “We know our ropes, if that’s what you mean. Here, let’s use Jesse as an example. Do you have any rope handy?”

With that Buster was beaming. He pulled out a large trunk from behind the sofa and opened it, revealing multiple strands of rope, of different lengths and thicknesses, some hemp, some cotton, all of it glistening in the evening light. “Is this enough?” Buster laughed. There must have been at least a mile of rope there.

Jesse was beginning to look like a frightened deer in someone’s headlights, and they were Duke’s. “That should do,” Duke smiled, “for now. If we need any more I have some in the truck,” he added, laughing.

“Great,” replied Buster, “let’s see what you can do to ole Jesse here.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by hb54 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

by Jack Roper » 2012 May 01 03:44

08 - The Escape Artist--Act 1--

Jesse blurted out to Buster: “Hey, why am I the one getting tied up here? I thought you needed an assistant to tie you up?”
Buster laughed saying, “All in good time. What…do you think I’m going to permit virtual strangers to tie me up in my own home? No way. We need to establish trust with each other. You know, I’m willing to pay both of you well, I just need to see if you have talent or are amateurs at this.”
He motioned for Duke to continue, but pointed out some rules. “First, the escape will be a challenge. I—or you—will have as long to get out as it took to tie you up. I will be calling folks randomly out of the audience to do the tying, but just to be on the safe side one of you will always be called upon in the beginning until we work this out more…sort of like a plant.
“So Duke, proceed to tie Jesse up like you came from the audience and he’s the escape artist, OK?” He looked at his watch and waved "go."
“No problem,” Duke replied, as he began wrapping thin hemp rope around Jesse’s hands behind his back, pulling his cowboy shirt sleeves down to cover half of each hand, placing them in an “X” formation, wrapping about eight times horizontally and then cinching the rope about five times vertically, tying several knots off on the top of his wrists, completely preventing Jesse from reaching them.
“Hey,” Jesse complained, “not so tight!” Duke inserted two fingers inside the rope and noted Jesse was comfortably bound, so he just smirked.
“Stop your whining,” Duke commanded. He turned to Buster and asked: “I think we might need to silence the boi. Do you have anything, otherwise I can’t concentrate.”
Buster smiled and bent over and opened a lower drawer in his end table. “Here, you should find something in here to do the trick.”
Jesse complained even more now. “Hey, no one ever said anything about being gagged!”
Duke laughed and replied, grabbing a couple of silk handkerchiefs and a large red ball gag from a remarkable collection of assorted gags. “You’re not tied up correctly unless you’re gagged, right Sir?”
Buster smiled. “Right. Of course, this would be an added feature to my act. I hope the audience approves.”
Duke pulled Jesse over, almost making him lose his balance. Jesse started to struggle, so Buster stood up to lend a hand, grabbing Jesse by the arms and holding his fast. “Take it like a man,” he whispered in Jesse’s left ear.
“Right,” affirmed Duke, as he shoved a silk handkerchief into Jesse’s pouting, now mmmppphhhing mouth. This filled Jesse’s mouth quite nicely so he brought the ball gag up before Jesse’s eyes, which had a pleading look about them.
‘It’s OK Jesse. It’s all for the act,” as he pushed the large red ball past Jesse’s pleading lips and quickly drew the one inch black buckles behind his head, pulling it tight. “I see,” he noted to Buster, “that this ball gag has room for a lock. Do you have one? I wouldn’t want it slipping off or anything.”
Buster reached down into the drawer and pulled out a small padlock, which Duke quickly clicked into place, securing the gag in place.
“OK Jesse, now I think we can tie you up in peace and show Buster here what you can endure,” as he grabbed more rope, this time a long thicker strand of cotton rope, and tied just above Jesse’s left elbow and began wrapping it quickly around, from elbow to elbow, drawing the rope tighter as the mass of strands began to build up. Jesse’s elbows were now about eight inches apart behind his back and perspiration was starting to drip from his forehead. Jesse winced, but Duke knew Jesse was very flexible so he continued, now cinching the multiple bindings vertically, wrapping all of the rope going between elbow to elbow until there was virtually no slack at all, pulling Jesse’s elbows less than six inches apart now.
“Aaaarrgmmpphhh!” Jesse complained, but again Duke inserted two fingers into the rope encircling each elbow and could see that circulation was OK. Duke pulled up a wooden chair and sat Jesse down, facing him towards the back of the chair. He pulled Jesse’s black boots to the back chair legs and started wrapping more hemp rope tightly around each boot to the opposite chair leg, cinching these ropes too. He grabbed another cotton rope and tied this off at the chair back, just under Jesse’s chin and pulled Jesse’s head forward until there was only about six inches between his chin and the chair back. He wrapped the rope several times around the back of Jesse’s neck and forward to the chair top, and then he carefully cinched these ropes until he had, what was in effect, a reverse hangman’s noose.
Jesse was going nowhere and his complaints only increased. Buster looked on admiringly, saying, “Rope around the neck can be dangerous. I generally don’t permit that in my act, but since you did it like a necktie instead, I would say….continue.”
“Thanks,” Duke replied, ‘but I think this should be enough now.” It had taken him about 20 minutes. ‘OK Jesse, you have 20 minutes to get out!” Jesse glared over at Duke and Buster, looking defeated.
“OK,” Buster agreed, “let’s see what you can do Jesse.”
Jesse started to struggle even more, with his fingers flailing uselessly seeking a knot, any knot, that would release his from this strict bondage. He began to drool from the large ball gag holding his jaw open, and the saliva ran down the necktie noose. He noticed his cock was at full erection now too!
Buster reached into the drawer again and pulled out a roll of white adhesive tape. ‘I think you better stop that leak, “he laughed, “before he ruins my chair.”
Duke readily obliged and wrapped multiple layers of the sticky tape around Jesse’s mouth, around his head, such that Jesse’s checks bulged out, and you could easily see that he had a big gag underneath the layers of white adhesive tape.
Jesse complained even more, closing his eyes tightly and began to wonder: “If I could just get something loose, like my feet, or better, my hands, maybe I could escape. But that rope around my elbows was something else. How can I ever get out of that in 20 minutes?”
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

by Jack Roper » 2012 May 03 00:19

09 - An Impossible Escape

Jesse continued his struggles, as Buster had set a stop watch at 20 minutes. Jesse realized that senseless struggling would not set him free, and he really wanted to show both Buster, and especially Duke, that he really was a good escape artist. He closed his eyes and began his process of concentration, where he avoided all distraction and focused solely on releasing the ropes around his wrists. He knew if these didn’t come off there was no escaping this tie.
“If I could only get these ropes off my hands,” he thought to himself. He quietly petitioned the Lord Jesus for help. “Please God, help me,” he prayed to himself, silently, while he ceased all useless energy wastage. He knew if he permitted his sexual arousal to climax that energy expenditure would prevent him from escaping. He focused on calming his mind, entirely.
Jesse explored the rope wrapped around his wrists, which was made tighter by the rope pulling his elbows so close together. Even though his shirtsleeves were in the way and the rope was up over each sleeve he was able, after a few agonizing attempts, to pull one strand with his right thumb and carefully extricated this from his left wrist. Actually, “he” did not feel responsible for this at all; it was more like a Higher Power was in charge.
By loosening this one rope Jesse was able to loosen the opposite end of the strand, but he concentrated on his left wrist using his forefinger and right thumb, pulling another strand off his left wrist, and then another. He paused and said, “Thank you God,” and continued with his escape. Buster and Duke were watching intently, in apparent amazement.
“Your friend,” Buster whispered to Duke, “seems pretty good at this.” Duke smiled in agreement.
Finally, after ten long minutes Jesse’s left wrist came free. He twisted his right wrist and took the ropes off this wrist, using his left forefinger and thumb. The hemp rope fell lifelessly to the floor.
Jesse knew that getting out of the elbow tie would be especially hard, so he saved that for later, concentrating on the rope binding his boots to the chair legs. He pulled himself up somewhat, and the rope around his neck pulled on the chair at the same time. He yanked at the chair and eventually he lifted each chair leg up past thee ropes binding his ankles to the chair. Fortunately, Duke had not cinched these ropes so the chair just slid upwards, allowing Jesse to stand almost completely upright—with the chair attached to his neck, of course. He walked over to a nearby wall and pushed the chair into position and reached around with his right hand, bending sideways as far as he could, and reached some knots holding the “noose” to the chair. With great effort the cinched noose loosened and he was able to loosen the ropes going up to his neck, with the chair falling away at the same time.
“Now for those elbow ropes,” Jesse prayed. He looked around the room and found a sharp edged table and kneeled down, hooking the ropes below the edge and shifted himself upwards, rotating his shoulders and yanked several times, causing the ropes to gradually slide down below his right elbow. He proceeded to do the same with his left elbow and, after much agonizing struggle, finally got the loops down off of his arms.
Jesse stood up, now free, and could see that Duke and Buster were impressed. He reached around the tape gag and found the end, and proceeded to pull all of it off his mouth, tearing some neck hairs off in the process, but finally exposing the red ball gag, which he simply hooked his fingers under—ignoring the lock-- and down over his chin, allowing it to settle down around his neck, while pulling out the silk handkerchief form his dry mouth. “Uuuggghhh!” he said, as Duke and Buster burst out in applause.
Unfortunately for Jesse the time had expired about five minutes over, but he didn’t care. He was free and it felt wonderful. Buster congratulated him heartily, and Duke slapped him on the shoulders.
“Where did you learn how to do that so well?” Duke asked. “That was amazing!”
Jesse beamed. “I really don’t know,” Jesse answered, “except that God helps me a lot. It was Him that helped me all the way.” Duke gave him a quizzical gaze but Buster came over and asked him if he’d like to be the escape artist.
“I doubt I could have gotten out of that tie,” Buster admitted, “and we need a good showman to perform these acts.” Jesse looked him intently in the eyes, and slowly answered.
‘Well Sir,” he said, “I’d have to think about it. After all I thought you were the one going to do the escaping.” Buster nodded yes and replied:
“I was. But I know a good escape artist when I see one. Do you think you could do that again? Especially if we only used one long piece of rope, say 50 or 100 feet long and having two audience members do the tying—and no rope around the neck—that’s a hard and fast rule of any act.”
Jesse glanced over at Duke, who seemed to like the idea, so Jesse replied, “Is it OK if I sleep on it?”
“No problem,” Buster said. “Let’s have some dinner and continue our getting acquainted. Why don’t you boys go clean up and make yourselves comfortable, while I have my housekeeper, Concita, make us some dinner. How about an hour from now?”
The two young men concurred and Buster showed them to the guest house located behind his home. The sun had set several moments ago and the sky was a glorious mixture of reds, oranges and blues, with the first stars of the evening showing up overhead. Duke put his arm around Jesse’s shoulder and waked him slowly to the cabin, leaning over to kiss him gently on the lips. Jesse beamed and felt very good about himself now.
“What do you think of Buster and this deal?” he asked Duke.
“Well, replied Duke, “it almost seems too good to be true. But there is one thing we should ask Buster about before we get into this too deep: Why does he have such a large drawer full of gags? After all, this isn’t about bondage is it?”
They would soon find out the truth and possibly be amazed.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

by Jack Roper » 2012 May 04 23:03

10 - An Evening of Ropes

The boys had showered and changed clothes. Jesse decided to wear his leather pants and shirt, with the black belt and tucked in cowboy boots. He figured Buster might like this, while Duke just put on his black turtleneck, with the sleeves pushed up to his elbows, posing for Jesse for a minute showing off his abs. He also wore a pair of tight jeans, and his boots. They looked like couple of toughs.
TUG Bound Cowboys CPT10 Dukes look.jpg
Dinner proved quite pleasant, with Buster’s “housekeeper” making them a nice Mexican dinner, which was served on Buster’s back patio. They enjoyed some beer and wine and smoked a joint and got quite mellow. Finally, Duke got up the nerve to ask Buster about his amazing collection of gags.

“Oh those,” he said casually. “I got them in Flagstaff from Jonas’s leather store. You know, the one you called me from to get this job. I got a lot of my supplies from him, as he’s about all we have in this part of Arizona.

beyond my interest in escape artistry I am also into bondage, as you can probably guess. I see that you boys are too!”

Neither Duke or Jesse replied to this as Buster poured some more wine and lit another joint. By now all three men were getting quite stoned and horny, but Buster insisted on talking about his offer.

Jesse had given it a lot of thought, but his now stoned mind was getting horny, so he replied: “Maybe we should test each other out some more. Who knows maybe you or Duke here would be better bets on being the escape artist.” Duke could tell that Jesse was stoned by now.

“Well sure,” Buster replied. “Guess there’s no time like the present.” Concita had cleared the dishes and Buster advised her she could go home now, and that she could come back the next day. He would call her. She smiled, and looked over at her young company with a suspicious gleam in her eyes. “Si, senor,” she said.” Hasta manana.”
“Good night Concita,” Buster replied, as he stood up and entered the house. This gave the boys a chance to be alone for a moment, so Jesse walked Duke out into the backyard and stood underneath the now sparkling Milky Way and a million other stars in the Monument valley night. The only sounds were an occasional owl hooting to its mate across the valley and barking dogs--or wolves maybe.

“What do you think Duke,” Jesse asked. “Do you trust Buster?”

“So far, yes,” he answered, “but let’s see if he’ll let us tie him up this time, OK?”

“Sure,” Jesse said, “besides it was he who said he was the escape artist, right?”

Duke leaned over and kissed Jesse again, which Jesse was now getting used to, and like—a lot, even though he still felt of himself as straight. Maybe he was BI, he thought to himself. For now he felt it was more like a bromance. In fact, maybe it was since he had actually never had sex with Duke—so far.

Duke and Jesse walked back into Buster’s place, still very stoned and somewhat drunk; possible not the best state of mind to be in during a tie-up session—but then so was Buster.

Duke took the lead, as Buster was opening his trunk of rope. “How about Jesse here and me tie you up and see how good you are at escaping””

“I don’t know, boys. We just met, and it is my place.”

Duke countered, with: “Well you are the one who placed the ad. Why don’t we just do a traditional magic act, where the escape artist challenges the two audience members to tie him—or her—up with no more than 100 feet of a single strand of thick rope?”

Buster eyed them carefully and said; “OK. That should be easy to get out of. Let’s do it right here. But remember, no rope around the neck, and no gags. This is family friendly entertainment. Promise?”

Duke agreed, but crossed his fingers behind his back and winked at Jesse. “OK. Let’s find a good long piece of rope then.” Jesse rummaged into the trunk and pulled out a large roll of gathered rope, maybe one inch thick.

“How’s this?” he said, uncoiling the rope.

“OK by me. Let’s get started.”

Duke grabbed the rope in the middle and handed Jesse one end, saying, “OK, Jesse, you tie his legs and ankles, and I’ll tie his upper body.” Buster was sitting in a wooden chair, so the boys decided to do a chair tie. Duke tied a loop around Buster’s waist and knotted this at his belt-line, handing the shorter end to Jesse, who proceed to tie Buster’s thighs to the seat and then looped his knees and thighs to the legs and arms of the chair. Duke pulled the rope behind the chair and started tying Buster’s arms together, looping it several times before pulling the rope in a unique cinch, which was tricky, since they would otherwise have to pull the rope all the way through to tighten it.
“Very cleaver,” Buster muttered, as Duke finished tying his elbows behind his back and pulled the end of the rope down to his hands.

‘Most of the time guys tie the hands first,” said Buster.” You really seem to know what you’re doing, Duke,” as Duke looped the remaining rope around Buster’s wrists in a figure eight. He finished it off by cinching these loops about six times, making rope handcuffs, before tying several knots. He pulled up the excess rope and tied it off at Buster’s elbow roping, while Jesse finished up tying Buster’s ankles to the chair legs, making sure to cinch these, unlike what Duke had done to him earlier that evening.

‘There,” said Duke. “How’s that!” Jesse added, “Yeah!”

Buster nodded in apparent appreciation for their efforts, which had taken about 15 minutes. “OK, so I have 15 minutes to escape, right?”

“Yup” said Jesse as he set the stop watch. Both boys grabbed another cold one and sat on the couch watching the escape artist at work. Duke was tempted to gag Buster, but he had given his word. Jesse was feeling no such compunction and began exploring the gag drawer, marveling at the wonderful collection Buster had acquired. He pulled out a leather lace-up hood, with nose and mouth holes only, which had an attached, thick neck collar.
“This looks really mean,” he said, holding it up to Buster’s face, as Buster squirmed in his bindings.

“Yes,” Buster replied meekly, “let’s save that for later, OK?” Jesse reluctantly agreed, realizing Buster was their money supply right now, and that had better be nice to him. Duke laughed and said:

“Maybe we can try that out on you later, Jesse--if you’d like.”

Jesse felt his cock spring into action as he held the hood up to his face and pretended to put it on. Duke bounded up and said: “But, there’s no time like the present,” and he grabbed the hood from Jesse’s hands and playfully taunted him with it. “Let’s see how it fits, OK?”

Jesse was still stoned so he meekly agreed. Duke pulled the hood over Jesse’s blond hair and his sparking eyes disappeared under the thick layer of leather, with the chin molded perfectly under Jesse’s jaw line. Jesse compliantly placed his wrists behind his back, to simulate being tied. Duke laced up the back and pulled the collar around through the leather loops and secured it firmly behind Jesse’s neck. Jesse could not see a thing, and said, “Wow, this thing is hot!” He meant that in all ways possible. He felt the leather hood with his hands and breather the leather aroma deeply into his nostrils. “Mmmmm, I like it. I hope you don’t gag me and tie me up!” he chided Duke, who by now was grabbing some rope and the plug gag from the equipment, not even noticing that Buster was almost out.

Duke decided to take Jesse’s leather shirt off first, and with the snaps it was easy. His buffed body was now sweating, but his six-packed stomach was as tight as ever. Duke playfully slapped him. “This is a good look for you,” he said, as he pulled Jesse’s naked arms behind his back and quickly bound his wrists in the same way he had tied Buster’s.

Jesse complained, jokingly, “Oh no, not the rope!” Duke snickered and pulled the gag up to Jesse’s face and quickly inserted it in his pouting mouth, shoving the cock shaped gag deep into his throat and buckling it behind his neck. “Mmmmppphhh, aaarrggghhh!” Jesse tried saying. Duke checked his pants and saw the tell-tale sign of appreciation bulging again.

“Looks like my boi is getting excited again!” he whispered in Jesse’s ear, as he noticed from the side of his eye that Buster was now loose, and charging at him with the rope.

“Whoa,” Duke shouted, “how did you get out so fast?”

“I told you. I’m good at this too. Now let’s see how you do being tied up too!”

Duke thought about it briefly, and realized it might be better to say yes than lose the money. “But just that rope OK? And no gag!”

“We’ll see, we’ll see,” Buster replied, as he began binding Duke’s wrists behind his back, using a lot more of the rope tying his wrists, pulling his arms disarmingly closer together, with his elbows almost touching.

“You never know,” whispered Buster in Duke’s ear, “how the audience will tie you!” as he continued binding Duke in the thick rope.

“Aaarrgghhh!” replied Duke. “I can take it!”

“We’ll see, we’ll see,” laughed Buster.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

Thanks HB54 for reposting my old story: Bound Cowboys.

I lost it when my computer got a lightning bolt affliction, and was wiped out.
I read a few chapters just now, and am surprised that the story actually turns me on after all these years.

Hope the new viewership likes it too!

Jack
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

by Jack Roper » 2012 May 08 01:11
11 - Tied Up All Night?

Duke began to perspire as the ropes around his arms and elbows started to hurt. “Damn,” he thought, “this guy doesn’t care how tight he makes it!” Buster drew the last part of the long rope down as he sat Duke in a high backed chair, attaching the rope to the rung lowest below Duke’s flailing fingers.

“If you pull up too hard you’re gonna tighten the rope,” Buster advised clinically. Duke tried it and Buster was right. He felt the rope tighten around his helpless wrists. Buster went over to Jesse, who was sitting on the couch, attempting an escape of his own. His breathing was heavy, behind the thick leather hood, which only had nose openings of about ¼ inch. Buster pulled Jesse up and forced him into an identical high-backed chair, which he positioned behind Duke’s. Buster attached Jesse’s wrists the same way he had done for Duke. The boys could now touch each others hands and instinctively squeezed each others fingers in a tender embrace.
TUG Bound Cowboys CPT11 chair tie.jpg
Jesse was also feeling around for some knots to loosen, but neither he nor Duke could find any, as they were out of reach. Buster decided that he better make sure Jesse simply slipped out of his ropes so he rummaged around in another drawer and pulled out a pair of rigid handcuffs, which he carefully applied to the lowest part of Jesse’s exposed wrists.

‘Click, click, click,” the left cuff was in place, followed quickly by snaps around his right wrist. Buster made sure to double lock the cuffs so they wouldn’t tighten accidentally. “There ya go, Jesse. A real escape artist needs to know how to get out of handcuffs too!” as he slipped the key under Jesse’s butt and advised him, “All you have to do is grab that key and unlock the cuffs.”

Jesse felt around, as best as he could being completely blindfolded by the hood, and could not even locate the keyhole.
“Of course,” Buster laughed, “the keyhole was made to be on top, to prevent prisoners from escaping.” Jesse mmmppphhed angrily at that.

Duke shot back, “Hey Buster, are you training us or just having fun?”

“Maybe a little of both, but don’t worry, I’ll release both of you soon, in maybe 20 minutes...or so. We have a long day of training and, if you guys are agreed, we can start tomorrow morning.”

Duke felt relieved. “Thanks Buster, I like that idea. But, don’t you think we can get out of this?” Buster checked the ropes and Jesse’s cuffs.

“Why, do you want to keep trying? I wouldn’t want to leave you like this all night. Concita gets here around 9 AM, and even though she knows about the escape artist act, I don’t think she’d like to see the two of you still bound—and gagged—sitting here when she arrives!”

“Let me ask you something Buster,” Duke said gently, not wishing to incur his wrath in their present predicament. “How long have you been into bondage or S & M stuff?”

“Why?” parried Buster, “are you boys into that stuff?” Buster put his hand on his chin, as Jesse started mmmppphhhing more.

“Maybe a little…but not S & M,” Duke replied. “Neither of us likes that shit!”

Buster’s reply was extremely reassuring. “Well neither do I. Bondage is great—that’s probably why I am so much into this escape artistry. Does that make sense to you?”

“Completely,” said Duke, “but for now Jesse and I prefer to just keep this on the professional level. Of course,” he added, “if you come up with some suggestions we might very well go along with you—as long as its fun!”

Jesse mmmppphhed his agreement, “mmmfftttaaa.”

“So,” Buster asked Duke, “would you like me to untie the two of you or add more rope?”

Duke thought about it for a moment. Jesse said, “lllllmmmmmooootttt!”

“Why don’t you give us a little more time,” Duke offered, “it’s not even 20 minutes yet.”

Buster replied, “Sure. But how about I make it a little more interesting,” as he reached for several mounds of hemp rope. “And I think, Duke, you need to be a little more quiet,” as he grabbed a leather penis gag and thrust this into Duke’s pliant mouth.

“Hey, you said you would…mmmppphhh!” was all he could mutter.

“Come on,” Buster replied, “you know you want it!” He proceeded to bind both boys tightly to the chairs they were in, wrapping rope around their chests and legs and ankles.

“Let’s see you get out of this!” he added. The buzz they were each feeling from the reefer made the boys accept their fate, but Jesse struggled mightily to escape, as did Duke. One more thing Duke,” he said, as he brought a thick bandana up to his brown eyes and tied it tightly behind his head.

“OK, I’ll give you two 90 minutes to get out, that seems fair.”

Jesse and Duke were bound, gagged and blindfolded—again.

“Mmmppphhh, mmpphh, mmpphhh,” they moaned into their gags.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

by Jack Roper » 2012 May 10 00:46
12 - Escape Training

Buster wanted more than anything to have the two cowboys as his assistants—possibly even his stars, so he let them loose early so they could get enough sleep for their training the next day, and the following weeks.

The training was arduous, including lots of weight lifting, stretching (hatha yoga), meditation, breath control, hypnosis, and--of course-- lots of rope challenges. He decided early on to also include handcuff and leg iron escapes, as his father had trained him as a blacksmith, and he had an excellent collection of fetters, which both Duke, but especially Jesse, had ample time to learn. Needless to say, there were long stretches where the boys were confined in impossible roping and chains, but as time wore on they both were becoming expert escape artists, especially Jesse.

A month had now passed and Duke and Jesse were walking in the desert near Buster’s ranch, marveling at their good fortune and the likely career ahead of them. Monument Valley stretched out before them under a million stars, which hung like Christmas ornaments in the night sky.

“Do you feel like you’re ready to perform, Jesse?”

“It feels like I am getting good at this, but,” Jesse said in some apprehension, “we’ll have to see when we’re in front of an audience.”

“Yeah,” Duke commiserated. “We should start slow and work our way up, especially since Buster has lots of dough. It’s not like he needs the money, right?”

“Do you think he liked my idea of the hangman routine?” Jesse asked, as he grabbed Duke’s hand. Jesse had seen a video on Facebook where a guy was handcuffed behind his back, wearing just shorts, and was secured by a long rope from his feet to his cuffs, then up to his neck, with a noose-like roping going up to a hook. The other end of the rope was held by the assistant, in case of emergency, so there was no way of getting actually hung. It had excited him no end.
TUG Bound Cowboys CPT12a Rigid irons.jpg
“Well, we should try it out to see if you can do it in a similar way,” Duke said. “I think an audience could be spellbound (no pun intended) by such an act. And the guy on the video almost escaped, didn’t he?”
“Yeah, except for the handcuffs. But he got these from behind his back in front of him, which is almost an escape, right?”

“But,” replied Duke, “You know how to get out of cuffs easy, except those damn rigid cuffs!”

“And don’t forget Buster’s leg and wrist iron collection. There’s that nasty set with the chains attached from the legs, to the wrists to the neck collar,” cautioned Jesse.

“All in good time,” Duke squeezed his hand and held Jesse in a close embrace in the cold Arizona air. “We should start slow and work our way up,” he repeated assuredly.

The two pseudo cowboys moved closer to each other and kissed passionately under the million visible stars in the moonless sky. Not only had they become escape artists they were now lovers, enjoying every night under the sheets and every day bound and gagged trainees.
TUG Bound Cowboys CPT12b Cowboys kissing.jpg
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

by Jack Roper » 2012 May 12 05:27
13 - Into Monument Valley

Jesse was wearing his full leather outfit: black cowboy shirt, black leather skin-tight pants, black belt, black boots and black hat. Duke had on his black turtleneck, black leather jacket, skin-tight jeans, boots and his own cowboy hat. The boys knew they were “trespassing” on Navajo nation land—Monument Valley—which is considered sacred, but they meant no harm.
TUG Bound Cowboys CPT13 Monument Valley.png
The nearly full moon rose over the monuments as Duke pulled out a 20 foot length of rope and whispered in Jesse’s ear: “I think we need to do some of our own ropin’, don’t ya think?”

Jesse’s heart melted and his groin grew in excitement: as it has always done when he was about to be tied up. “Sure, there’s no one for miles around. It’ll be fun walking all tied up by you!”

Duke pulled Jesse’s leather sleeves behind his back and crossed his wrists, tying the rope tighter than he usually did. “Can’t have my escape artist getting out right away,” he laughed. He pulled another longer piece of rope out of his backpack and wrapped this around Jesse’s chest and arms, cinching each bicep and forearm, making any movement away from his chest impossible.

Duke pulled Jesse closer to him and added a rope noose so he couldn’t get away, which acted as a leash. “There, don’t go running away from me now,” as he pulled Jesse’s face closer and kissed him passionately. Jesse’s knees almost buckled, but Duke held him steady. The warmth of both boys increased by being close so they just stood there and hugged intently. Neither of them immediately heard the approaching horses, until they were virtually upon them. Duke looked up and both he and Jesse could clearly see three Navajo Indians closing in on them.
“You boys should not be here, playing your games,” one of the younger Indians proclaimed, as he dismounted from his pinto, loosening a long strand of rawhide as he came off the horse. “And now you’re going to pay for your trespass…” as he looped the rope around Duke’s chest, pulling him down like a fatted calf. He expertly bound Duke’s chest and hands before Duke could really react.

The other two Indians grabbed Jesse’s rope leash and held him fast. “We meant no harm,” Jesse pleaded.

“Tell it to the Council, and be quiet now,” the older Indian advised him. “What are you doing all tied up, anyway?”
Jesse kept quiet because he didn’t know how he would explain his bondage. The two boys were loaded onto two of the horses, stomach down and strapped on and led off into the night.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

I'm happy to see that this is back.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

by Jack Roper » 2012 May 25 23:34
14 - The Rescue

Jesse found himself in a mud hut, with a bound and gagged Duke, tied to a pole opposite him. Duke was fighting his bonds, trying to say something to Jesse, but all that came out of his duct taped mouth were slight, muffled noises. Jesse tried to respond but his face was similarly plastered with duct tape.

“Damn Indians,” he complained. The rope binding his wrists cut into his skin, but since Duke had tied it he felt he had a fighting chance to escape. He was seated at the base of a stout wooden pole, as was Duke. They were about 12 feet apart and unable to touch each other except by eye contact and the frequent “mmmppphhhs.”

There were sounds of drums in the distance and a small fire burned outside their hut. Shadows flickered across the mud walls and an owl hooted in the distance, while the light from the fire flickered through the door of the hut.
“Now I really have to get out,” Jesse though. “Who knows what will happen to us next. He struggled to find some knots, closed his eyes and began his earnest prayers again.

“Sweet Jesus, please help us now in this hour of our peril…” The rope refused to give. Duke was struggling too but getting nowhere fast. He was bound in rawhide. Mean while soft footsteps closed in on the hut and a familiar figure appeared in the moonlit doorway.

Buster quietly entered the hut and saw the two bound boys, each attached to a five foot pole sunk into the ground. Jesse and Duke were “mmmppphhhing” their appreciation at being rescued. Buster rushed over to Jesse and Duke and lifted them off the floor and loosened their wrists from the pole, untying them completely.

‘Come on boys,” Buster declared, “Good thing your phone has a GPS devise, otherwise I would never have been able to locate you.”

Jesse removed the duct tape from around his mouth and glanced outside and saw a couple of Indians tied up and gagged to the opposite side of the fire, sqirming to escape.

“Quick,” Buster said, “we don’t have much time before the others find out,” as he mounted his charge and provided a second horse for Duke and Jesse and quickly galloped off. They rode for a half-hour before reaching Buster’s ranch.

“You boys,” Buster declared, “had better be a lot more careful around here. How will I ever get my escape artist act off the ground if I have to keep rescuing you?” he added, laughing.

“Sorry Buster,” Duke uttered contritely, “It was my idea to go into the Valley.” Jesse looked on admiringly.
“Well,” said Buster, “let’s forget about tonight and focus on the act. I’ve scheduled our first performance for this weekend and we need to make sure Jesse here is ready for his first escape. Wouldn’t want you struggling to escape and finding no way out now would we?”
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

by Jack Roper » 2012 May 27 01:31
15 - The First Act

Jesse found himself walking down a long, dark corridor. There were sounds of laughter and cheers coming closer and closer as he suddenly found himself entering a stage, behind a red curtain. He was about to do his act with Buster and Duke. He could hear Buster announcing the act but Duke was nowhere to be seen. He waited nervously, as the curtain raised and Buster introduced him as his new act. He almost pissed in his leather pants.

Jesse’s “costume” consisted of his skin-tight leather pants, in which he could feel a growing erection. He had been told by Buster that erections were unprofessional, so Buster supplied him with a chastity cage, made out of plastic, which kept his cock bent downwards, with a handy little lock too. He had on no shirt, black cowboy hat and boots, black belt and a black leather headband, which held his longish blond hair in place, although it was under the sides. He also had leather arm and wrist bands on both arms. His cock stiffened even more and he felt his face getting flush. There was immediate pain, which caused the swelling to quickly subside.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, our latest escape artist. Let me proudly introduce you to Jesse C--------!” Buster shouted into his microphone, using his real name. Jesse stepped sheepishly forward, realizing in a matter of moments he would most likely be bound hand and foot, possibly gagged, and struggling to get out, in front of what looked like hundreds of people.

‘Holy shit! Why did Buster use my real name?” he muttered under his breath as he forced a smile and Buster placed a comforting arm over his shoulder. Buster had on western gear also, a cowboy shirt, faded blue jeans, boots, hat and large belt.

“Jesse,” he intoned, “will attempt to escape from 100 feet of rope in less time than two audience members can tie him up. Whether you wish to gag him with this here duct tape is optional,” he said matter of factly, holding up a wide roll of silver tape. “The winner gets $100 each, if it’s from the audience. Jesse gets to try one more time until he gets it right!” Jesse’s cock throbbed even more at the thought.

“Do we have any members of the audience willing to take up the challenge?” Buster inquired. Numerous hands shot up in the semi-darkness. Jesse hoped that one of them would be Duke’s, as that was his understanding of their plan. Buster pointed to two eager men, who were yelling, “pick me, pick me!’ The men proceeded down the aisle up the stairs to the stage.

Jesse tried to get Buster attention but he was preoccupied straightening out the thick rope that would soon be binding Jesse’s every limb.

“OK,” Buster said, “you men can tie up Jesse however you wish using this rope, but no rope around the neck that could cause strangulation,” he added ominously. “Are you men ready?”

The two men, dressed like cowboys too, were named Sam and Mason. They appeared to be in their 30’s and had devious looking smiles. They nodded yes. Buster set his stop watch and yelled, “OK, Go!” and the two quickly got to work. Sam pulled out a knife and cut the rope almost in half, handing a long piece to Mason, with Buster looking somewhat puzzled by this turn of events. Jesse too had been left to believe that the rope would remain in one long piece, thus easing his escape. No such luck tonight, he shivered.

Mason grabbed Jesse’s leather encircled wrists and forced them up at right angles and began quickly looping the rope around them vertically, cinching after four or five loops. He tied off a couple of fierce knots and whispered to Jesse, “too tight boi?”

He pulled the rope up over Jesse’s opposite shoulders and looped each strand carefully around his neck, making sure not to choke him. Buster looked on, nonplussed. ‘What happened to the ‘no rope around the neck thing?" Jesse thought to himself. Mason pulled the ropes down to his elbows and wound each end around an elbow and drew the length of ropes around Jesse’s chest, tightening his upper arms to his chest and effectively preventing him from moving his arms out to his sides, or to pull down without tightening the ropes around his neck. He cinched these ropes too.

Sam was busy looping Jesse’s black leather boots together and cinching them, drawing the rope up and encircling his thighs and knees, with cinches all around. He drew the rest of the 50 feet of rope up and tied this off at Jesse’s wrists, making sure that no knots were anywhere near Jesse’s flailing fingers.

The two men gently lowered Jesse to the floor, on his stomach. Mason pulled his last rope down from Jesse’s arms towards his bound ankles and pulled him into a tight hog-tie. ‘Aaarrggghh!” Jesse moaned, realizing this could be a difficult if not impossible escape.

“Now for that gag,” Sam laughed as he pulled out an extra large blue kerchief. “You don’t mind boi, do you?”

“Well if you must know….mmmppphhh!” Jesse got out before Sam shoved the knotted bandana into his pleading lips and tied it off double, tightly behind his neck.

“Hey, let me help you there,” Mason added, grabbing the duct tape and wrapping layer after layer round Jesse’s pleading mouth, silencing him further and further. He must have encicled Jesse's lower face about six times!

The two men stood back, looking proudly at their handiwork. Buster checked Jesse out to see if he was ok and simply proclaimed, “You have 13 minutes Jesse: Go!” He pulled a screen in front of him and the audience.

Jesse started struggling. His fingers couldn’t locate any knots. “It figures!’ he thought to himself, mmmppphhhing mightily. Looks like Sam and Mason knew what they intended to do, which was make Jesse their helpless victim. “I have to get out of this,” Jesse thought, “but why did Buster allow these guys to cut the rope, and put it around his neck? And that duct tape—why did Buster supply that to these two ‘audience’ members?”

The clock was ticking down and Jesse was nowhere near escaping. “Damn, my first act and it looks like I am a failure.” He rolled around trying to get some leverage. Every time he pulled his feet away the ropes tightened around his wrists, and pulled on the ropes encircling his neck. The ropes held all too well. And the gag was too tightly wound around his mouth to come out. The sweat began to roll down his forehead into his eyes. His hair fell across his sight too. Jesse’s struggles continued and then….
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

y Jack Roper » 2012 May 30 23:44
16 - Kidnapped
TUG Bound Cowboys CPT16 Kidnapped hush_and_go_to_sleep__by_CarrotsEatRabbits.jpg
….. something unusual happened. While Buster stood in front of the screen adding small talk, Sam and Mason crept up and simply picked Jesse up off the floor, still thoroughly and hopelessly bound and gagged, and carried him behind the main curtain, down the hall, into the dark corridor leading to the stage exit. They opened the heavy metal door, which slammed behind them and loaded Jesse into their van, while he struggled uselessly. Before Sam closed the back van door he added some duct tape around Jesse’s wrists and fingers, sealing his fate. They pulled out in screech of tires into the cold Arizona night.

Jesse realized he was being kidnapped! Sam leaned over the bound boy’s shivering body and held up a wadded cloth.
“What a nice little package you make, boi!” Sam snickered. “Let’s make sure you don’t cause any problems on the ride outta here,” as he thrust the sickening chloroformed cloth over Jesse’s nose and held it in place tightly. “There ya go, breath deeply,” Sam consoled Jesse, who slipped out of consciousness as the van headed into the night.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

by Jack Roper » 2012 Jun 02 03:49
17 -

Jesse stirred into wakefulness.

His thought began to arise in his consciousness. ‘Where am I? "Who tied me up to this chair?” He realized he was thoroughly bound to a tall-backed metal chair, with each arm secured to the opposite vertical rung. He tested his bonds and they were entirely comfortable—maybe even too comfortable. He twisted first his right wrist and then his left in their roped cocoons and realized he could almost turn each wrist around. He tried pulling up to release his hands but the ropes around his forearms, elbows and biceps were too constricting to permit any such movement.

He tried to shift his body by pushing his feet on the floor but his legs were tied in a similar fashion. “Damn! How did I get here?” He thought, as he continued to explore his bondage predicament. He tried to talk but realized there was thick wad of material in his mouth impeding his tongue, and that this was held firmly in place by what smelled like lots of duct tape. HE tried to lower his jaw but it barely moved. “Aaarrggghhh!” he exclaimed.

He was also blindfolded, tightly, by a bandana, but there was a little daylight under the edge that he could see the room he was in. He struggled mightily again and again to get loose, to find a knot, any knot, to release himself. And just as often he would fall back in frustration and ease into the complete bondage his body was feeling, wrapped in multiple layers of rope, unable to reach his opposite fingers to release any rope, thoroughly bound and gagged. He closed his eyes and relaxed, after all, what else was there to do? He felt himself going deeply into some form of half-sleep, into a dream—or was it? He heard Duke’s voice talking to him. Duke was asking him where he was. Jesse tried to respond but the words came out all jumbled. Duke was walking near by, as Jesse could see him from under his blindfold. Was this another one of Duke’s games? How long would this go on? Jesse wondered.

He found himself drifting in and out of sleep, when suddenly he felt hands—were they Duke’s?—touching his shoulders, rubbing them, with a deep massage. The hands moved down to his few areas of exposed skin, to his nipples and began to pinch them, softly at first, then harder. He felt something being attached to each nipple, probably a tit clamp. The pressure was adjuster from soft to hard. Jesse moaned into his gag. The chain between the clamps was lifted up and attached to some thin rope and lifted out of his range of limited vision. The pressure built and Jesse became aware of his nipples being tormented even more. The pressure was steady, but intense. He tried to move up with it but it was unrelenting.

The hands explored his stomach, over the multiple layers of rope holding him tightly to the chair. They went lower and began to explore his thighs and calf muscles, massaging them long and deep. Whoever it was stopped and started adding more ropes, as Jesse involuntarily tried to escape using his hands. The rope was very thin and was being added around each wrist in a figure eight around the metal rung. He felt the ropes being cinched, which further constricted his movements. He could barely move his wrists now. “Damn!” he thought. “I may never get out of this!”

The ropes were being uncoiled further and he felt one being tied to the upper horizontal bar. Slowly, sensuously the hands gently wrapped the rope around his neck and secured it to the opposite side, looping it slowly around his neck, rising upwards, gradually to his chin level, making a rope collar for him. Jesse sat straight upright now, unable to bend his head forward. He tried to lean backwards but the rope continued to explore his movements, with loops now closing around the multiple layers around his naked throat. He felt them tighten and his face grew hot. “MMMMPPPPHHH!” Jesse screamed. What was Duke doing, trying to strangle him? He uttered to himself, as finally the ropes were loosened and he felt his blood pressure return to normal. He could still not move his head much at all, other than side to side. The sensation of the thick rope touching his chin and around his neck was very erotic to Jesse. He had always liked it when Duke played like this. He relaxed into his rope cocoon.

Jesse drifted off to semi-sleep again, but began to notice duct tape being would around his blindfold, now putting him into complete darkness. The hand reached down towards his crotch and a vibrator started up. He sprang into wakefulness. “Holy shit!” he thought. “What now?”
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

by Jack Roper » 2012 Jun 13 02:22
18 - Surprise!

The vibrator stopped—just short of causing Jesse another massive orgasm. He squirmed in his rope cocoon, as he noticed the duct tape being removed from his already blindfolded eyes. He also felt the duct tape wrapped around his mouth being pulled off, gently. This must be Duke, he thought. The wad of material in his mouth was pulled out, which he was very thankful for.

“Uuughh!” he spat out. A bottle of liquid was brought up to his parched lips and he gulped some of it down. A hand rubbed his hair gently, although the blindfold remained on. Jesse could tell there was light in the room, as the blindfold was suddenly removed.

“Surprise!” yelled a chorus of voices. He blinked in amazement, seeing Sam, Mason, Buster, Concita and Duke standing there with a big birthday cake. He remembered that today was his birthday, and it looked like he had been had.

“Jesse, you always said you wanted to be kidnapped,” Duke said, “so all of us arranged this little scene, starting from the escape artist show until now. Hope you’re not too upset.”

Jesse started to tear up a little, and could only say, “Wait until I get out of these ropes, Duke.”

“Guess you’ll have to eat your cake in bondage then,” Duke replied, shoving a large piece into his mouth filling it, to which Jesse replied:

“Mmmmppphhh, mmmmm.”
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

by Jack Roper » 2012 Jun 14 00:00
19 - Yosemite Bound

A few weeks after Jesse's birthday surprise the boys had decided to “run away.” Buster was going on an extended vacation, and even though he offered to let them stay at his place, Jesse and Duke felt the need to get away for a while. They got a tent and some gear and decided to go camping at Yosemite. Jesse and Duke took frequent hikes into the Yosemite wilderness and got further and further back to nature. They had set up their two-man tent near a roaring stream shortly before sunset and Jesse built a nice fire for their grub.

“Jesse,” Duke yelled, “What do you want to do after we eat?”

It had been a while since they had played their ropin’ games but that didn’t stop Duke from bringing a sizeable bag of “supplies.”

“Oh, I don’t know,” stammered Jesse. “Did you want to toss a coin?.” Jesse secretly always wished it was him, as his bondage desires had only grown greater the longer he was with Duke alone. Their lovemaking was going strong, even without the ropes, but Jesse had to admit, and so did Duke, that the ropes and stuff made their relationship something really special.

Duke pulled out one of his gold coins and asked Jesse, “heads or tails?” as he flipped it far into the air.
“Heads,” Jesse said. It was. Duke looked Jesse firmly in his pretty eyes, and asked: “You wanna be tied, Boi?”
“Yes Sir, please!” Jesse blurted. “When do we start?”

“Well,” said Duke, “You start now. I want you to tie your feet, knees and legs the way you most want to be tied, and I’ll clean up here. Then,” he smirked, “I’ll ‘finish’ you off!”

Jesse took Dukes backpack out and asked, “Where should I do this?”

Duke pointed to a thin tree about 15 feet from the fire, slightly surrounded by other trees, which made it difficult to spot. “That one,” he commanded, “tie you feet real good!”
TUG Bound Cowboys CPT19 Full leather outfit.jpg
Jesse sat down in the pine needles, which crackled and added to the crackles from the fire. It was getting colder now and he was glad he had worn his tight leather pants and jacket. He also had his black cowboy boots on, a wide black belt, and a blue and black long-sleeve waffle shirt under the leather jacket.

As Jesse bent down to start roping his ankles through around his glistening black boots, his blonde, long hair fell across his eyes. He gazed at Duke near the fire though the maze of blonde strands of hair, and felt all warm with the actual scene in front of him but also the desires expanding in his mind about what was about to happen.

“Oh man,” Jesse said to himself, “thank you God for blessing me with my good buddy Duke. Amen,” as he wound the thick hemp around his boots several times. He cinched them securely, so that his feet looked like they were in handcuffs made of rope. He continued trussing himself up, winding more rope just below his knees, round and round followed by more cinching, and several tight knots.

Jesse continued tying his thighs together with a long piece of cotton rope, which again he cinched. He was really getting off on this when suddenly a stout rope—a lasso, struck his head and shoulders and travelled quickly around his upper arms, pulled tightly so that Jesse could not raise his arms. Duke pulled on Jesse’s body like he was some rodeo calf and continued looping the rope around Jesse’s chest and flipping him onto his stomach.

“Ugh!” Jesse grunted. “What? You want to play rough do you?” At that he began to struggle harder to escape but Duke just kept on looping Jesse’s arms, pulling both of them behind his back, tying knots every which was, and then tying his flailing wrists together with more thin hemp. Jesse could feel the knots tightening as Duke was continued wrapping Jesse in a tight little package. Jesse was starting to look like some kind of perverse cocoon.

Duke pulled out a larger bandana and tied a thick knot in the middle and forced this into Jesse’s mouth, tying it off tightly behind his neck. “Mmmmaaarrrgghhh!!!” Jesse gurgled. There was rope everywhere, even around Jesse’s face, going into his mouth and circling about ten times, forcing the bandana further back in Jesse’s pleading mouth. Duke rigged this gag up over the top of Jesse’s head, and then every which was. “Grrrmmm, wwwhhhaaafffuuuccck!” pleaded Jesse.

Finally, Duke drew Jesse’s feet up behind his back, arching him severely by tying his bound feet both to his chest ropes and the rope circling his head. He was being hogtied!

Jesse was beginning to really doubt he could get out of this one. He was completely at Duke’s mercy! He gazed at Duke’s dark eyes and masculine frame in the firelight and closed his eyes and tried again to break loose.

“Oh man!” Jesse was feeling great.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

by Jack Roper » 2012 Jun 21 00:25
20 - A Long, Cold Night

Jesse watched as Duke slipped into their two-man tent. He rolled around the pine-needle bed he was trussed up on, sometimes getting closer to the fire, sometimes further away. He tried to reach the knots binding his wrists together or, at least, the ropes securing his bound boots to his chest ropes and the thin rope encircling his head. Duke had rigged his bondage in such a way that whenever Jesse pulled on one of these ropes the other one tightened up, either squeezing his chest tighter or the thin ropes binding his face.

“That Duke is a real expert binder,” Jesse said to himself. “I wonder what he’s up to?” Jesse would put up a ferocious struggle followed by a passive session of meditation. He was stuck! It seemed like an hour had passed now and the fire was dwindling slowly. Jesse started to feel the Yosemite cold and could see the million stars over the western horizon. He rolled closer to the fire to try to warm up, as his struggles increased.

“Aaarrrgghh,” he moaned. It was beginning to look like Duke had fallen asleep, he thought. Jesse rolled onto his stomach and continued to explore his bondage predicament. His fingers were getting numb with the cold, so he faced them towards the fire to warm them. Duke had bound his wrists in an ‘x” fashion and all Jesse could do was attempt to twists his wrists around in their cocoon of thin hemp ropes. He rested…and eventually fell asleep.
TUG Bound Cowboys CPT20 tumblr_ly0ondYafS1qau6zpo1_400.jpg
When he woke up Jesse found himself blindfolded, no longer hog-tied and lying next to a warm body—Duke’s. He figured Duke must have dragged him into the tent and made him a little more comfortable. His hands and feet were still bound tightly, and the gag seemed to have been changed a little—there was no more thin rope going around his head, but the bandana gag seemed to be fortified with duct tape.

“Mmmppphh! Mmmpphhh!” he moaned. He felt his dick being grabbed under the covers of their sleeping bag, and his hard-on began to grow—again.

“Take it easy, Boi,” Duke whispered into his ear, as he continued to massage Jesse’s engorged member until it was at its maximum girth, or so it felt. All Jesse wanted now was to get release, any release. The pumping increased and Jesse’s moans grew more frequent, as he felt himself to be the helpless victim of some evil kidnapper. He could smell the pungent odor of his leather shirt and pants, which mingled with the sweet sweat of Duke’s musk-like odor, filling the tent with erotic tension.

“You’re not going anywhere, Boi!” Duke continued, as the stroking grew more urgent. Jesse flailed around in his ropes, straining to escape before his kidnapper could force him to ejaculate his manhood. He felt like a straight guy being violated against his will, which in fact, he may well have been a few months ago.

Duke placed his leg over Jesse’s legs, pinning him to the floor, keeping him in place as he continued jerking his boi off. It wasn’t much longer before Jesse exploded his thick cum into Duke’s hand (or mouth?) and jerked violently in his ropes. Duke continued masturbating Jesse and asked, “Did you cum yet Boi?” as the stroking continued. This was pure torture for Jesse and it went on for long moments. Jesse screamed into his gag and Duke finally stopped, hugging him firmly.

“Good boi. I knew you had it in you!” They fell asleep in each others arms. A wolf howled in the distance followed by two owls hooting to each other across the valley. There was peace all around.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

by Jack Roper » 2012 Jun 22 01:11
21 - White Wolf Lodge

The following morning the boys broke camp and decided they should get a place with a shower and regular bed to stay in for a while. Duke made reservations at the White Wolf Lodge for a small cabin with a fireplace and two twin beds. It was nice taking a shower indoors for a change.
TUG Bound Cowboys CPT21 conservation.jpg
“Well Jesse, what do you feel like doing today?” Duke inquired after we checked in and showered.

“I think it’s your turn,” was all that Jesse had to say.

“Sounds fine with me,” Duke responded. He was wearing a white t-shirt with two skulls and a guitar on it, his tight faded blue jeans and his brown cowboy boots. It had gotten hot upcountry—in the 80’s and was likely going down to upper 40’s that night. “How about a hike first?”

Jesse thought about it and said: “How about we go for that hike but I tie your hands behind your back once we are away from ‘civilization.’ Maybe we can even do some outdoor fun while we’re at it.” His blonde hair was getting decidedly longer and fell across his forehead into his blue eyes. Jesse was wearing his green thermal long-sleeve t-shirt, blue jeans and black boots.
TUG Bound Cowboys CPT21 Yosemite valley.jpg
“Sure, I’m game,” Duke replied. He grabbed his cowboy hat and Jesse grabbed his. Jesse brought along a pack of ‘gear’ for later and told Duke to carry it. They headed out the door and waved to a family just pulling into the campsite, with there two teenage sons in tow. The boys made strong eye contact, but since there parents were there they played it cool with Duke and Jesse.

“Hot numbers,” Duke whispered to Jesse. “I wouldn’t mind tying their asses up!” The boys must have been in their late teens and looked like jocks too.

Jesse pushed Duke towards the trailhead. “Keep your mind clean,” he barked. “Or I will have to punish you!”
“Yes Master,” Duke jested, as they walked swiftly up the trail until they came upon a narrower trail about a mile up.

“Let’s go that way,” Jesse said. “But hold up,” as he grabbed the backpack Duke was carrying. He opened it up and pulled out a length of stout hemp rope. ‘Keep the pack on and I’ll just tie your hands behind your back,” he offered. Duke put up no resistance, as they were out of sight of any other people—or creatures—as far as they knew.

Jesse bound Duke’s wrists completely, going several times around and then cinching the ropes before knotting it out of his reach. Duke tested the bondage and found it to be good. “You’re learning real well,” Duke said, “but I bet I could get out of this.”

That’s all that Jesse had to hear, so he grabbed another length of rope and tied it around Duke’s neck and made a leash out of it. ‘Can’t let you run a way now, can I?” he said. He tied it in such a way that if he pulled on it the rope would tighten and Duke would choke a little, which slowed him up. “OK, Duke, get going!” Jesse commanded. They continued their leisurely climb into the deep woods, enjoying the bright sunshine and cool breezes.

After about 45 minutes Jesse decided they needed to take a break, so he lashed the end of the leash rope to a nearby tree branch, securing Duke to the spot, and forced Duke to sit down. He pulled out a canteen and gave Duke and himself some water.

“Nice and peaceful up here isn’t it?” Jesse said, not expecting a reply. Duke nodded in agreement. Jesse reached into the pack and pulled out a length of rope and pulled Duke’s boots together and started to bind them.

“What do you have in mind Jesse boi?” Duke asked.

‘You’ll see,” Jesse responded, as he continued binding Duke’s feet together and cinched them for good measure. He pulled out a roll of white athletic tape and held it up in front of Duke’s dark eyes. ‘ready for your gag?” he said.
Duke made out like he was going to resist and pulled away, rolling onto his right side. The leash caught him, however, and Jesse quickly mounted Duke with the tape in hand and started wrapping it around Duke’s protesting mouth. He came across Duke’s cheek, who had his mouth open, so he simply bound the tape across his open lips and quickly around his head across his upper and then around and back across his lower lip, before continuing around several more times sealing Duke’s lips together. Duke muffled protests grew quieter.

“Mmmmpphh,” Duke complained.

Jesse pulled out another piece of long rope and proceeded to bind Duke’s elbows tightly together behind his back, wrapping the last three feet around and around vertically, creating a nice cinched elbow tie. Duke tested his bindings and appeared frustrated by the swiftness of his captivity.

Finally, Jesse pulled out a large blue bandana and tied it tightly around Duke’s eyes behind his head, making sure his cowboy hat was firmly positioned in place. Duke looked like the bound cowboy that he was now and rolled around within the limits of his neck noose.

Jesse laughed quietly. He enjoyed turning the tables on his dominant boyfriend now and then, especially if he was unable to escape one of Duke’s many nefarious hogties or other extreme bondage positions. Jesse was still quite the escape artist but Duke was learning to foreclose his usual avenues of escape. So Jesse felt revenge was in order now.

“I think I’ll go for a little walk,” Jesse told Duke, who protested mildly, realizing there was nothing he could do about it anyway. Jesse walked off into the distance, out of Duke’s earshot and sat down under a tall pine tree to watch Duke’s progress—or lack of it—in escaping Jesse’s ropes.

Little did Jesse know that two sets of teenage eyes were gazing at this little bondage scene off in the distance, through a pair of sturdy binoculars.

“Looks like we might have some fun pretty soon, brother,” the older boy said, as he handed the binoculars to his sibling.

“Yeah, if not now then maybe later tonight we can have a little party, maybe,” his brother responded.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

I have missed cpt 22 and [mention]Northstar05[/mention] has put it up after cpt 31

by Jack Roper » 2012 Jun 26 00:37
23 - Forest Prison

Jesse was perp walked quickly by rangers Ben and Matt to their van, parked not far from Jesse and Duke’s cabin. He was thrown unceremoniously into the rear of the van, tied off by the neck to a hook in the van’s roof and driven off.
“Holy shit!” he thought to himself, gurgling into the red knotted bandana thrust between his teeth. The rigid handcuffs bit into his bare wrists and he felt his fingers going numb from the tight rope encircling his elbows. He found himself rolling around striking various objects stored in the van and was becoming suspicious of the two “rangers.”

“Since when do you get gagged when arrested!” he wondered. Just then Ben crawled into the rear as Matt drove down the bumpy dirt path, to who knows where. Ben pulled out a Miranda rights card and proceeded to read it to Jesse, stopping every once in a while to get his reply.

“You have a right to remain silent,” Ben laughed, adding, “Guess we took care of that.” “You have a right to an Attorney…” he droned on and concluded with, “Do you understand what I have read to you?”

Jesse ‘mmmppphhhed’ into his gag. He was getting more frustrated by the minute. Ben proceeded to shove his shiny black boot into Jesse’s groin.

“Kick a park ranger will you?” Ben threatened, pushing the boot harder into Jesse’s tight jeans. “Maybe you’ll learn some respect after we get done with you.” Jesse complained into his gag, “Aaarrrggghhh!”

‘What’s that?” Ben asked. “You want more gag? Sure, I can oblige you,” pulling out a roll of silver duct tape. Jesse complained bitterly, realizing no matter what he tried to say Ben was sadistic enough to misinterpret it to his own cruel advantage, as Ben roughly wound the sticky silver tape around and around Jesse’s pleading mouth. “Not enough?” he laughed. “OK; your wish is my command,” as he blindfolded Jesse with the tape, going right around his eyes into his long blonde hair. He continued wrapping the tape under Jesse’s chin and up to his blindfold, mercifully stopping from going over the top of his head.

“Mmmmppphhh! Mmmmppphhhhh!” Jesse complained, realizing his words were now completely unintelligible. The van continued into the woods, climbing higher into the wilderness, before coming to a rough stop, with Jesse crashing into the back of the van, his leg irons thwarting any real movement at standing or stopping.
TUG Bound Cowboys CPT22a interior-of-abandoned-building.jpg
The rangers pulled him out of the van and hustled him into some kind of cabin. The wood door creaked as it was opened. He was thrown onto a bed of straw and felt a heavy metal collar being pulled down around his neck and snapped shut with some kind of key. The thick metal forced his head up high, like a rigid turtleneck without the erotic feel he liked so much. This forced him to sit up straight and he felt his leg irons also being attached to an iron ring several feet out from his bound boots, causing his ankles to come together. Another lock was heard clicking the ankle chains together.
TUG Bound Cowboys CPT22b Cabin Prison.jpg
“That’s in case you get any ideas of escaping our cozy little prison,” Matt chided Jesse. “Make yourself comfortable while we go back and look for your friend. We shouldn’t be long,” Ben added, “Maybe three or four days!” Ben and Matt laughed as Jesse heard the cabin door being bolted from the outside. He heard the van drive off into the distance, followed by an eerie silence.

Jesse sank down in utter defeat. The collar pinched his neck preventing any real rest. ‘Looks like I would need to be a real Houdini to get out of this,” he said to himself. He tested his handcuffs and there was no room for any movement, causing him to sit upright. The rope still bound his elbows tightly together behind his back.
“I almost wish they find Duke quick, 'cause I won’t be able to stand this for four days!”
Last edited by hb54 5 years ago, edited 9 times in total.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

by Jack Roper » 2012 Jun 29 23:23
24 - Back to the Cabin

Duke stumbled through some high brush, making his way, bound and gagged, back to the cabin. The sun was going down and Jesse had been taken by the rangers. He had to find him. He was also getting thirsty, and Jesse’s gag, which went between his teeth and several times around his mouth and head, was not helping matters.

“Gotta get out of these ropes,” he thought to himself. He reached a clearing behind their cabin and crept up to it and peered around the corner. He saw the two teenage jocks tossing a football back and forth, with no shirt on, just jeans and sneakers. He had to decide whether to trust them or get into his cabin somehow and extricate himself from Jesse’s tight roping.

He rounded the corner and got to the door, trying to open it with his bound wrists when the boys spotted him.
“Look at that!” the blonde kid, Jim, exclaimed. “Hey Mister, need some help?”

His brother Rich sprinted alongside of Duke and faced him asking: “What happened to you?” with a quizzical look on his face. He made no move to ungag Duke, so Duke started “mmmppphhhing” like he needed the gag off.

Rich laughed and replied: “Looks like maybe you and your friend were playing a little ropin’ game, maybe?”
Duke shook his head sideways. Jim ambled over and laughed at Duke’s predicament.

“You trying to say something Mister?” he said. He grabbed Duke and turned him around and admired the tight ropes encircling Duke’s chest, arms and bound wrists. “Mighty nice tying if I do say so myself. But me and my brother could do a much better job, you know.”
TUG Bound Cowboys CPT23a one boy 500.jpg
Duke shrank in exas-peration. This might be trouble, he thought. He continued to try to get them to remove his gag. No such luck. They grabbed the key out of his pocket, noticing a bulge in his jeans as Rich brushed up against his tumulscent cock.

“Damn dick!” Duke said, which came out: “Ummmpphhh, ummpphhh!”

“You like this don’t you?” Rich, the darker haired buffed brother asked.
TUG Bound Cowboys CPT23b the Brother.jpg
Jim opened the cabin and pushed Duke uncere-monio-usly into the room. “Nice place you got here. Hey Rich, let’s check out what stuff they brought.”

Duke was thinking quickly. Did either he or Jesse leave anything suspicious around in the cabin? He noticed a duffle bag alongside the bed and tried to distract the two teenagers. Jim ambled around while Rich pushed Duke into a stout chair alongside the fireplace. He brought Duke’s arms around the back of the chair, like he was going to bind him further.

Jim came upon the duffle bag and opened it quickly. “Let’s see what we have here,” he said, pawing through the layers of clothes packed on top. His pulled out several more lengths of hemp rope. “Ah ha! I figured you might have this here.”

Duke groaned in desperation, as Jim came up to Rich and handed him half of the several strands of long rope. “Here, bro, let’s tie our new friend up so he’s not running around anymore,” as he quickly grabbed Duke’s right boot and lashed it to the leg of the chair. He continued doing the same with his left leg, while Rich bound Duke’s knees and thighs tightly to the seat and legs of the wooden chair.

“That should hold you for a while,” Jim smirked. He patted Duke on his head and got behind him, loosening the bandana still wrapped around Duke’s mouth. “I think you need a blindfold,” he said, binding it tightly around Duke’s eyes.

“Hey Jim,” Rich said. “I’m gonna go back to our cabin and tell mom and her new boyfriend that we met some new friends and are gonna be playing some poker for a while. Then we can play with our new ‘toy’,” he laughed, and slipped out the front door.

Duke felt a shiver go up his spine. “What do these kids intend to do?” he wondered. Suddenly he felt Jim’s hand caressing his jeans, stroking the outlines of his bulging cock. “Guess that answers part of my questions,” Duke moaned into his tight gag.

“That’s right boi, relax and enjoy yourself. It’s gonna be a long night,” Jim whispered in his ear.
Just then the door swung open wide and banged into the cabinet. ‘What the Hell is going on here?” Duke heard a familiar voice demand.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic