Jeff : 01 - A Risky Experiment (M/self, F/M, M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jeff : 01 - A Risky Experiment (M/self, F/M, M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jeff's stories
01 - A Risky Experiment
Story index at the bottom

By Jeff

Tuesday July 13th 1999 04:06:29

Hi, my name is Jeff, and I'm 19 years old. A few weeks ago, I found this site, and within a week, I had a really good story to tell. It started out as a single incident, but the resulting story is still continuing. I'll get to the story right away, but so I don't have to keep interrupting it, I'll write a paragraph of background information.

As I said, my name is Jeff, and I'm 19. I have an appartment in the city where I go to University, which is only about an hour's drive from my home in the country, so I go there for the weekends and holidays ( It was currently the middle of July ). It's a nice place. The house itself is in the middle of the fairly large property, most of which is covered with trees.

In the bush are a few trails, one of which leads to another trail on our neighbours' property. That neighbour is a girl named Sheila. She's about a year younger than me, and fairly attractive by normal standards, but compared to the other girls in town, she's hot. We've been friends for as long as I can remember, and since we're neighbours, she often walks to my place to visit without an invitation.

Anyways, one day a few weeks ago, through a series of events I won't bother explaining, I found this site, and I found it rather interresting. In fact, some of those stories about self-bondage even sounded like fun. Despite some of the stories on this site, I even planned to try it. I got my chance last weekend, when my parents went to some event in the city, and left me home alone. This was a really good chance, since they wouldn't be back for about nine hours.

I obviously didn't have any special equipment, so I decided just to use some ropes I found in the garage. My bed wasn't designed for this kind of thing, so, just for the sake of doing something different, I decided to experiment with tying myself to a tree. I went a short ways into the main trail in the bush (around a corner so I couldn't easily be seen by any passers-by), and picked out a decent-sized tree. However, since I read so many stories about what happened to people who got caught in the act, I walked to Sheila's place first, to make sure she wasn't home. It didn't look like anyone was home.

When I got back, I made sure I knew what knots I would use, and that I would be able to escape from them. Since this was my first time, I chose a knot that was fairly secure, but could easily be untied by pulling the end. By the way, I was wearing some shorts and a t-shirt. Anyways, I stood there with my back to the tree, and tied one of the ropes in a loop around my ankles and the tree, and secured them so I couldn't move my legs much at all. Then, I attatched one end of the other rope to my left wrist, and, with my hands behind the tree, which was just big enough for me to fit my arms around, I tied the other end of the rope to my right wrist.

It felt nice standing there unable to move, but since all I had to do to untie myself was pull on the end of the rope, I soon got bored. Within a few seconds, I untied myself, and was going to go back inside, but since I had the place to myself for the next eight hours, I decided to make things more interresting. I tried again, but this time, I used a knot that would take a few minutes to untie.

To make things even more interresting, and since there was noone around, I removed my t-shirt and shorts. I then re-tied myself in the same position, but with some knots that were hard to untie. For the next few minutes, I enjoyed standing there naked, and unable to move, but then I heard footsteps coming from the path to Sheila's house...

Part 2, The Unexpected Visitor

I then franticly struggled at the knots, but I couldn't get free in time. With my face a dark shade of red, I looked up and saw Sheila. When she saw me there tied naked to the tree, she started laughing. I attempted to return my face to normal, and said something like "Uh, hi Sheila. Please don't ask me how I got tied up like this, but could you please let me go?"

This made her laugh even harder, but after a while, she stopped laughing, stared at me for a moment (I would rate my physical appearance as average, but in this situation, I must have looked really attractive), giggled again, and said "Don't worry, I'll let you go eventually, but first, let's have some fun!". She then went behind the tree and fumbled around with the ropes for a while, making them harder to untie, then started walking to my house, glancing back one more time, and giggling mischieviously to herself.

As I watched her walking away, I felt a sudden twinge of fear and excitement. Although I thought it might be a fun experience to see what she was going to do, I instinctively struggled at the ropes anyways, wondering what was about to happen.

I had expected her to come back with a camera, or some impliments of torture, but when she returned, all she was carrying was another rope and what looked like a large container of honey. When we were younger, she liked to describe techniques the Indians used to get revenge on people they didn't like, and insisted that she herself was an Indian. Considering the shade of her skin, I didn't disagree. When I saw the container of honey, I remembered one of her stories, and suddenly realized what was about to happen to me. She must have noticed this, since she said "You probably know what's about to happen to you, but I'll describe it anyways. As you see, you are tied to a tree, and I am holding a container of honey. Soon, I will spread the honey on your neck and chest, which I see are already uncovered. After a few minutes, there will be bugs crawling all over you. According to the day planner I found on the counter, I see we have at least six hours left, so first, we'll have a bit more fun."

I guess she noticed me struggling at the ropes, since she then said "So you don't like being tied up... Well, in that case, I guess we'll skip to the main event."

Part 3, The Event

At that point, I was really scared, but excited at the same time. After a few moments of taunting, laughing, and mischieviously staring at me, Sheila took the extra rope she brought, and retied my hands so that I couldn't move them enough to even try getting free.

She then stepped back to admire her work, and my predicament, and opened the container of honey. As she said she would, she then proceeded to spread it on my neck and chest, enjoying every moment. She used about a third of the container, so I guessed she planned to keep me like this for quite some time. She then giggled, said goodbye, and ran towards my house.

By that time, the adrenaline was really flowing. I tried again to untie the knots, but since I couldn't reach them, all I could do was thrash around. A short while later, she returned, carrying a beach chair with her.

"I didn't want to miss the show", she said.

I won't bother going into too much detail on what happened then, but basically, she sat there and watched while a few hundred ants crawled all over me. It didn't hurt or anything, but those thousand ants did a better job of thouroughly tickling me than she ever could have on her own. The fact that she would have to let me go in a few hours wasn't much consolation.

After about an hour, which seemed like an eternity, she got tired of watching my pitiful attempts to get free, so she got up and made sure the ropes were still secure, and went back to the house, leaving me there with my thousand or so unwelcome guests. Now that she was gone, I didn't have to worry about her retying the knots, or what she would do if she saw me enjoying this, so I tried desperately to get free, but to no avail.

Anyways, I was left like this for at least two more hours, which seemed like another two eternities. She came back occasionally to check on me, but at around the end of the third hour, she said "It's been a fun three hours, but I'm afraid it's time for me to let you go." At that time, I was surprized that it had only been three hours, but I was glad that this experience would finally be over. However, my relief was short-lived. As she removed the extra rope she had brought, leaving me still firmly secured by the other two, she stopped, stood back, thought for a while, and said "On second thought, I think I'll continue our little game for a while longer." My hopes were instantly shattered.

She then reopened the container of honey, and applied it to a few body parts other than my neck and chest. Considering that I was covered in ants, this was a rather brave feat. She seemed to enjoy it though, and I tried not to show that I did, too. She then gave me one last look, and proceeded to take everything back to the house, including my clothes, which were still lying there beside the tree. That was the last time I saw her that day.

Part 4, The Escape

Well, now I had no hope of Sheila letting me go, and I had the added discomfort of the new areas the ants were swarming to, but at least I was able to move my hands. Carefully, but as quickly as possible, I worked at the ropes until I managed to free my hands. Not wanting to annoy the multitude of ants that were swarming over me, I resisted the urge to brush them all off, and untied the rope that bound my legs to the tree.

Now that I was completely free, yet completely unprotected, I madly brushed off as many ants as I could, and dashed to the nearest hose. I then continued to brush, wash off, and squish the bugs until they were gone and all the honey was washed off. I took a few minutes to scratch the mosquito bites I had accumulated, and carefully went towards the front entrance of my house.

At this point, I thought I was home free, but as I tried to open the door, I realized it was locked. I checked the other doors and windows, careful not to pass by the driveway when there was a car going by, but they were also all either locked or barricaded. I tried to break down a few of the barricades, but failed. I then looked around for anything that could be used as clothing, but found nothing that wouldn't arouse suspicion.

Shortly after, while checking if there was a car coming, I noticed an object dangling from the sign above the gate. After closer inspection, I realized it was the keys to the house. However, since there were a lot of cars coming, the keys were well out of reach, and I still wasn't wearing anything, I decided not to risk retrieving them. I then realized that the passage under the house wasn't blocked. The passage was only three feet high, and was full of wet, muddy sand, but I decided that going through it would be better than going after the keys. I crawled in, and went to the nearest opening into the house, but I was unable to open it. I went to the next nearest one, but it was also blocked. Desperately, I tried the third and last entrance, which was way at the other end of the house. It was also blocked, but with a lot of effort, I was able to get it open. Luckily, this entrance was close to a shower, which, after crawling around under the house, I badly needed. I then had a shower and searched for my clothes. I found them lying on my bed, so I put them on. I then retrieved the keys, and returned the house to normal.

My parents didn't arrive until about an hour later, and they didn't suspect a thing.

Part 5, Epilogue

A couple of days later, I got to talk to Sheila again. She admitted that it was a bit cruel for here to leave me tied to the tree for three hours, but she had planned to leave me there for five hours, but then felt sorry for me. She also apologized for hiding the keys and barricading the doors. However, she claimed that if I had left my shorts on, she wouldn't have taken them off, and that if I still didn't get inside the house an hour before my parents got back, she would have unlocked the door, and that if someone had called while I was tied up, or if my parents came back, she would have covered for me. She also confessed that she had been waiting a long time to try that honey spreading trick on someone, and that she sort of wanted to feel what it was like for herself. I also asked her a few more questions about what happened, but she wouldn't tell me much more. My guess is that she saw me come to her house, and decided to follow me around and see what I was up to. I managed to convince her that she owed me a session sometime. We finally got our chance about a week later.

Part 6, The Next Weekend

The next weekend, we recreated the whole scene, except at her place, and with the roles reversed. Sheila copied what I did with surprizing detail. She wore a t-shirt and shorts, just like I did, and came to my place to make sure noone was home, although she knew I was there. She then went back to her place, got the ropes, and picked out a nice tree in her section of the bush. She practiced her knots, and tied up her legs the same way I did, and proceeded to tie her arms around the tree, the same way I did. This confirmed that she was watching me the whole time. This time it was me who was watching her from around the corner.

She managed to untie herself in the same amount of time it took me, and then, as I was waiting hopefully for, slipped off all of her clothes, and retied herself with the knots that were harder to untie. True to what happened the previous weekend, I then approached her from where I was hiding. She looked up, with her face significantly less red than mine was the week before, and just for the sake of recreating the scene, I started laughing. She then repeated my line from the week before, although she didn't mean most of it:

"Um, hi Jeff. Please don't ask me how I got tied up like this, but could you please let me go?"

I laughed a little bit harder, and then, as happened a week ago, looked at her, ( I thought she looked good with her clothes on, but without them, she looked really hot. Her situation made her look even hotter ) and said

"Don't worry, I'll let you go eventually, but first, let's have some fun!"

I then went behind the tree and strengthened the knots, and went towards her house. I glanced back at her, and chuckled a bit, and could tell she felt the same way I did at this point last weekend.

Part 7, My Revenge

When I returned with the rope and the honey, I explained to her what was about to happen, even though she knew exactly. I won't bother with the quotes anymore, since they were almost exactly the same as the week before. Anyways, I then took a few moments to taunt her as she did to me the previous week, then took the extra rope and retied her hands so she couldn't move them at all. I then stepped back and admired her predicament, and her naked body, then opened the container of honey, as I had been waiting to do for almost a week.

The next part I'm sure I enjoyed a lot more than Sheila did the previous week. Using my hands, I took the honey and spread it all over her neck and chest, probably taking longer than I should have. She had decent sized breasts, which both looked and felt wonderful as I ran my hands along them.

I then chuckled again, said goodbye, and ran towards her house.

When I returned with the beach chair, I found her thrashing around, as I had been the previous week. I sat there for over an hour watching her go through what I went through the previous weekend. I actually wanted to stay there and watch for the whole three hours, but I decided to go to her house and make sure everything was okay, and prepare for her escape. After doing so, I spent the next two hours watching the phone and the driveway, occasionally going back to check on Sheila, tightening the ropes when necessary.

Part 8, Sheila's Escape

When she had been tied to the tree for a full three hours, I went back, repeated her line from the previous weekend, and removed the extra rope. I then reopened the container of honey, and chose a few extra body parts to spread it on. I basicly chose the same parts she did, although for this site, I probably shouldn't use any more detail.

Even though she was covered with ants, it was still an enjoyable experience. I then gave her one more look, and proceeded to take everything back inside her house, including her clothes. Just to make things a bit more fair, I decided not to hang up the keys until she had looked for them for half an hour. I considered unlocking the door after another half hour, but just to make things more interresting, I decided to call a few friends over to her place at that time instead, since her parents weren't coming back that day. Of course, I didn't really leave Sheila alone there. I was still watching her from various places.

About fifteen minutes after I left her, I saw her running across the lawn towards the garden hose, brushing off ants as she ran. She then cleaned herself off for another five minutes, and went to her front door. I had made sure to remove everything that could be used as clothing, or even a bit of cover. Finding the door locked, she then checked all the other doors and windows, and found them all either locked or barricaded. She then looked around for something to cover herself with, but found nothing. She then glanced towards the driveway, looking for the keys, but since it hadn't been a half hour yet, they weren't there. That was the last time I saw her that day, since she then went around her house, and apparently found some other way in.

Disappointed that I didn't get to call my friends over to surprize her, I simply put the keys on a table inside her house, and went back home. The whole day was still an enjoyable experience, though.

Part 9, Epilogue 2

Well, it's now a few days later. Sheila and I have discussed a third such event, but since it would be my turn next, and because I didn't quite trust her, I decided against it. I also didn't want to further ruin our friendship by doing anything sexual. I won't be trying any self-bondage for a while, but then again, maybe I will...

Jeff