Jeff : 02 - The Contract (F/M, M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jeff : 02 - The Contract (F/M, M/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jeff's stories
02 - The Contract
Story index at the bottom

By Jeff

Saturday July 17th 1999 08:33:37

Hi, it's Jeff again, and my story is still continuing.

After Sheila got her first turn being tied up, we have had a few opportunities to talk about what happened. We both agreed that we would never do anything this extreme ever again, but we were both still interrested in bondage, and wanted to try at least one session that was closer to "normal". She promised she wouldn't try any more of those tricks she liked to talk about, and claimed that the trick we just did was the only one she was interrested in. To be certain of this, I made her sign a contract saying so. Actually, we discussed what would be on the contract.

By the time we were done writing it, it outlined pretty much everything we could and could not do. I'll briefly describe it. It said that during the sessions, the person must not be physicly harmed, and must not be subjected to any extreme amount of pain. Various methods of tickling were allowed, but humiliation involving anyone who hasn't signed this contract was not permitted. Obviously, this meant that taking pictures or putting the person in an embarrasing situation in public was completely out. So was blackmailing the person about any event that took place during a session.

To start off, we decided that the maximum amount of time a person could be bound for was five hours. Nudity was allowed, provided that the person was given a choice, and that nothing was done that the person didn't agree to beforehand. Sexual aspects were kept to a minimum, although once bound and naked, any exposed part of the person could be tickled, teased, or even played with. There were some other things that were taboo, but they shouldn't really be mentioned on this site anyways. This contract was limiting, but we still had a decent amount of fun the next two sessions.

The first of these sessions was the weekend after Sheila's first experience. Since we were still new at this, we discussed everything that would happen before we even started. As you probably already knew, it was my turn. We decided that I would be tied to Sheila's bed, which had posts strong enough for me to be tied to. I was given the choice of whether I would get five hours with my clothes on, or three hours naked. Hoping that Sheila would make the same choice when it was her turn, I chose the three hour option. I also didn't really want to be tickled for five whole hours.

At exactly 1:00, we went into her room. I stripped naked, and lay spread eagle on her bed, while she attatched the ropes, which were still the only bonds we had available. By the way, during the previous week, I told Sheila about this website, which as I should have said before, has some really good stories. Especially the ones by Davel, Sharon, lifeguard, Travis, Denise, Carol, Bill Z, Amber, Joanne, Bob, JJ, Stacey, J, and Cobra.

Anyways, Sheila had probably read the whole thing by this time. The only impliments she actually used this time, however, were a feather and some ice cubes. She started off by tickling my sides with her fingers, and then my feet with the feather. She guessed surprizingly well, since my sides were the most ticklish. She then continued to tickle the rest of my body with her fingers, searching for other ticklish areas, but everywhere else was only moderately ticklish, but still enough for her to get a good response. I didn't beg her to stop, but I laughed a lot.

By this time, I was fully aroused. Then, since I was totally exposed and helpless, although I wasn't blindfolded or gagged, I guess the temptation was too much for her. For her own personal enjoyment, she felt along my entire body with her hands, obviously enjoying it very much. I guess since this was a new experience for her, and for me, she wanted to take full advantage of the situation. She didn't do anything perverted or even sexual, but she did take full advantage of my nudity by stopping to play with a few parts of my body she found interresting. She may have done the same thing if a female was in my position instead. Anyways, after this she put some ice cubes under my back and left me there for a while. I guessed she was either preparing something, or reading something on the internet.

Shortly after the ice cubes melted, she came back, carrying a short piece of cord. She then picked up the feather and started tickling my feet for a while, while I squirmed and laughed, and then tied the cord around my big toes, preventing me from moving my feet. By that time, less than an hour had passed, so I knew I was in for a lot of tickling. I was also glad I chose the three hour session. For a few more minutes, she endulged in tickling my now completely helpless feet, causing me to laugh uncontrollably.

When that got boring, she removed the cord and tickled my entire body again, alternating between her fingers and the feather. She kept this up at a rapid pace for about half an hour, then gave me a five minute rest. She then took a few pieces of cloth, and used them as a blindfold and a gag. She then tickled me for a few more minutes, and then stopped again. For the next half hour, since I was blindfolded, she tickled me at random intervals, with no warning of when she would start. She also occasionally applied ice cubes during that time. She then left me alone for the next half hour, probably preparing or reading something.

For the final half hour, she tickled me furiously with her fingers, the feather, and even a toothbrush! I was very relieved when she finally stopped tickling me, let me go, and gave me my clothes back.

Since it was only 4:00, we decided to start Sheila's turn right away. I also gave her the choice of five hours with her clothes on or three hours naked, and, not wanting endure what she put me through for five whole hours, also chose the three hour option. Again, I was delighted when she slipped off her clothes and lay spread eagle on the bead, waiting to be tied.

I tied her to the bed with the same ropes she used on me, and then basicly repeated everything she did to me. I started by tickling her sides with my fingers, and her feet with the feather. I then continued to tickle the rest of her body, searching for other ticklish areas. Her chest, stomach, sides, and feet were all quite ticklish. She didn't beg me to stop, but she did laugh a lot.

Taking full advantage of the situation, and also because she just did the same thing to me, for my own personal enjoyment I felt along her entire body with my hands, enjoying every moment of it. I know I wouldn't have done that, or at least not the same way, if a guy were in her place instead. I also didn't do anything too sexual, but I did stop to play with a few of my favorite body parts (her body parts, that is). She seemed to enjoy it, though. I then put a few of the ice cubes that were left under her back, and left for a few minutes, even though I knew what I was going to do next, and the cord was still right where she left it.

When I thought the ice cubes had melted, I went back and tickled her feet with the feather, then attatched the cord to her big toes, then tickled her feet for a while longer. This made her laugh uncontrollably, but she still wasn't begging me to stop. By that time, it wasn't quite 5:00 yet, so I removed the cord and for a bit over a half hour I endulged in tickling her entire body, mainly the ticklish areas, with both my fingers and the feather, then gave her a five minute rest. I then blindfolded and gagged her with the same pieces of cloth she used on me, and for the next half hour started and stopped tickling her at random intervals, not giving any warning before I started again, and occasionally used the last of the ice cubes. I then left her alone for the next half hour.

For the final half hour, I tickled her as hard and fast as I could with my fingers, the feather, and even the toothbrush. After her three hours was up, I untied her and gave her back her clothes. It was then 7:00.

For the next few hours, we discussed what had happened, and what we would do next time, if there was a next time. We agreed that there would be a next time, and discussed what we could do to make things more interresting. Together, we read the stories on the internet again, this site in particular, looking for ideas. A lot of the stories sounded intriguing, but we didn't really find anything practical. We agreed that it would be more interresting if there were more people involved, so we decided that we would tell our friends, a few people in particular, about the events of the past few weeks. I just decided to show them this site and see if they recognized us from this story. Not only that, but we decided to even set up a sort of a club, and discussed what the rules for this club would be. We decided that we would use the incident with the ants as our initiation, since we both already went through it. We also decided that a guy and a girl would have to join at the same time, and that they would be "partners" for certain events, such as the initiation.

We didn't talk much more about it that night, but we agreed to find one friend who wanted to join the club by next weekend. I'm pretty sure that by next weekend, I'll have another story to tell. I guess that's everything I'll say here until next weekend. Bye.

Jeff