Jeff : 04 - Our First Meeting (MFF/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jeff : 04 - Our First Meeting (MFF/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jeff's stories
04 - Our First Meeting
Story index at the bottom

By Jeff

Sunday July 25th 1999 07:56:09

-- Chapter 4, Our First Meeting

Hi, it's Jeff yet again. I'll get to the story soon enough, but first, I'll summarize what happened for anyone who didn't read my previous three posts yet.

For the past two weeks, Sheila and I had a few experiments with bondage, and this week we decided to start a club. We showed Bob and Mindy this site, and when they recognized us from the stories I posted, they asked if they could be the first new members. On Tuesday, they were initiated, and on Thursday, we had our first meeting. Our group consisted of me, Sheila, Bob, and Mindy. I am an average sized, slightly muscular, 19 year old white male with decent physical appearance, Sheila is an average sized, hot looking 18 year old female with great looking slightly brownish skin, Bob is an average sized, slightly underweight, 19 year old white male with average physical appearance, and Mindy is a petite, 18 year old white female with very nice physical appearance. However, my opinion may be slightly biased by the fact that I'm a guy.

Anyways, on Thursday, we had our first meeting at Sheila's place. The meeting started at 1:00, and for the first hour or so, we just talked about various things, fantasies in particular. Then, we brought out a box that Bob and I had prepared the previous day. As I said last post, Bob had some rather interresting ideas for what we would do when we got together, and now I will explain one of them. His idea for how to decide who got tied up and what would happen to them was an effective system based on the game of poker.

To start off, everyone was given an equal share of the chips, which represented various aspects of what would happen. We would then play as normal, betting various chips on each hand. The white chips were votes as to who would be tied up, the green chips represented what clothing they would or wouldn't be wearing, the red chips represented how long they would be tied up, and the blue chips represented what would happen to them. At the end of the game, each person would get one vote on who would be tied up for each white chip they currently owned. The person who was chosen would get one article of clothing for each green chip they owned.

There weren't many green chips, though. For each red chip owned by the other players, they would get to do what they wanted with the loser for ten minutes. There was a total of 30 red chips, meaning that the person could be bound for a total of five hours, minus however many red chips that person had. The blue chips represented what could be done to the person during the time belonging to the owner of the chip. At the end of the game, the loser ranked the various things that could be done to them in order of how many blue chips would be needed to purchase the right to do that thing for a certain amount of time. The things that could be done were mostly either methods of tickling, time spent using a certain object, and various other fun tings to do to a person who is tied up. Luckily, the contract everyone signed prohibited humiliating a person in front of someone who was not a member of the group, or exposing the person to an unfair amount of pain.

Also, since there were four members, once a person lost, for the next three games they could not be chosen. This rule made the whole system more fair. Anyways, we set the game up, and started playing. I tried to get as many red and blue chips as possible, since I suspected that everyone was going to vote for me. In fact, I even traded some white and green chips for red ones. When the game was over, I had lost all my green chips and most of my white ones, but I had 12 red ones and a few blue ones. Sheila had nine red ones, and a bunch of blue ones, Bob only had three red ones and four blue ones, and Mindy had six red ones and a few blue ones.

Of course, everyone used their white chips to vote for me. With their blue chips, Sheila bought 40 minutes of tickling with her fingers, and 30 with the feather. She also got 20 minutes of freestyle, and 30 minutes with the blindfold. Bob just took 20 minutes with the feather, and 10 with his fingers. Mindy bought 20 minutes with the feather, 20 with her fingers, and 20 minutes of freestyle. She didn't bother with the blindfold. I used the few chips I had to buy two 20 minute breaks between ticklings. You can probably guess what happened next. Since I had no green chips left (Sheila made sure of that), I was tied naked to Sheila's bed, while everyone used their winnings to tickle me as much and as relentlessly as possible. Sheila used their 20 minutes of freestyle to give me a bit of a break between ticklings, and for some less malicious play. I probably don't need to bother explaining what happened in any more detail.

Earlier that week, I had been informed that my parents would be gone for the whole weekend, so our group planned to do something a bit more special during that time. I'll write about what happened then on my next post. Bye for now.

Jeff