Jeff : 05 - The Hunt (MF/F, M/M, MF/F, M/F, M/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jeff : 05 - The Hunt (MF/F, M/M, MF/F, M/F, M/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jeff's stories
05 - The Hunt
Story index at the bottom

By Jeff

Sunday July 25th 1999 07:59:06

-- Chapter 5, The Hunt

Yes, it's Jeff yet again. I apologize for the fact that my last few stories were a bit repetitive, but this one is totally different. Anyways, the weekend after my previous post, I had the house to myself, so I invited the group over for our second meeting. We all agreed that the poker game on Thursday was fun, but since we had the whole weekend, we decided to do something very different, something more physical. We decided to split into two teams, and take a bunch of ropes and such with us into the trails in the bush. Both sides would try to tie up the members of the other team. After that, the winning team could do just about anything they wanted to the losing team, as long as it didn't involve an excessive amount of pain, or humiliation in front of anyone other than the four of us. Other than that, it was a free for all.

Since there were only four of us, we knew it might not work so well, but we decided to try it anyways. According to previous rules, Sheila and I would be on one team, and Bob and Mindy would be on the other, but since this would give our team a physical advantage, I went with Mindy and Sheila went with Bob. To start off, we brought out all the equipment we would need, which consisted of everything we had previously used, and locked both Sheila's house and my house. We also sealed most of the alternate entrances. Then, to make sure noone would go back in either house for more supplies, we put the keys to both of our houses in a shed near my house and locked the door with two combination locks. I knew the combination to one of the locks, and Sheila and Bob knew the combination to the other. I chose not to tell Mindy the combination to our lock. Everyone was wearing a t-shirt and shorts, although for some unknown reason, I chose not to wear my shirt.

Both teams then went to opposite ends of the trails in the bush, and the game began. For over half an hour, both teams tried to ambush the other, but with no success. We were also unable to set up any traps. When we got fed up with our pitiful attempts at stealth, Mindy and I prepared slip knots in our ropes, and charged at Sheila and Bob. Since they had the advantage of seeing us coming, we failed to catch either of them. Not only that, but they caught Mindy, and I barely escaped myself. I ran away as fast as I could, and luckily they didn't chase me. From my hiding spot around the corner, I watched them strip Mindy and tie her to a tree. They taunted me to come and get her, and it was really tempting, but I knew I shouldn't, so I waited for them to leave her. After tickling and playing with Mindy for a while, Sheila told Bob to guard her (Mindy) while she (Sheila) tried to catch me.

I knew the trails well, though, and waited until Sheila was as far away from Bob and Mindy as possible, and then I charged at Bob with the one rope I had left. This time I did manage to overpower him, and managed to hogtie him relatively securely and untie Mindy before Sheila came back. Mindy and I together easily managed to strip and hogtie Sheila as well. We then stripped Bob and carried them both outside the trails to an area near my house. Bob was tied lying down, spread eagle to four metal posts I had prepared earlier that day. Sheila was tied standing up to an old tree that was standing alone and had an anthill right beside it. She was tied on the side opposite the anthill, though. We tickled and played with both of them for a while, but then, while Mindy wasn't paying attention, I snuck up behind her, overpowered her, and stripped and tied her up as well. I looked around for something interresting to tie her to, and saw the jungle gym, which we had for many years, nearby.

It was sort of dome-shaped, taller than it is wide, and high enough to not be able to reach the top while standing on the ground. I managed to pull her through the bars, tied her hands so she was holding onto the top bars, and tickled and played with her for a few minutes while she dangled there. Just in case anyone escaped, I decided to lock all of their clothes inside the shed. However, I only knew the combination to one of the locks, so I told Bob I would let him go in half an hour if he told me the combination to the other lock. There was a severe penalty for breaking a promise. Anyways, he agreed, and so I put everyone's clothes inside the shed, and locked the door again. Bob was slightly disappointed that I put his clothes in there too, but was still content that he would be free in half an hour.

During that half hour, I concentrated mostly on him, but basicly continued to tickle, tease, and play with everyone. When the half hour was up, I untied Bob, just as promised. He asked for his clothes back, and got a bit annoyed when I didn't let him have them, but he didn't argue too much. We then continued to have some fun with our two captives. I started with Sheila, who by this time was struggling with a few ants that were crawling on her, and Bob started with Mindy. After a few minutes, we switched. Rather foolishly, I climbed into the jungle gym with Mindy, and Bob seized this opportunity to tie me up, take my shorts, and secure me to the four posts where he was tied up before.

He then enjoyed his freedom for at least half an hour, wandering from captive to captive, doing with them as he pleased. When he was satisfied, and also not wanting to get the girls too angry at him, he untied them both. Their next objective, of course, was to get their clothes back. At first they asked nicely for me to tell them the combination to the lock, but wanting to maintain the girls' nudity for as long as possible, I refused to tell them. They then threatened me with various tortures, such as some extreme tickling, being hung upside down for a while, being tied to the tree with all the ants again, or being tied to the tree where Sheila was, except sitting right on top of the anthill. Since I knew they would do whatever they wanted with me anyways, probably for the rest of the weekend, and because I preferred for the girls to be naked while it all happened, and partially because some of the things they mentioned sounded sort of fun, I still chose not to tell them the combination.

I actually did remain this way for the entire weekend, and a lot happened during that time, some of which may not be fully appropriate for this site, so I'll wait and see if anyone actually wants to hear the rest of the story before I post it. By the way, I finished typing these stories and posted them on Sunday night. Sheila finally let me go at 6:00 that day. Also, those last stories by Steve and Cobra were also very good, and I would like to hear how Steve's ended, by e-mail if necessary. Bye for now.

Jeff

Last edited by Canuck100 4 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Saturday July 31st 1999 10:13:54

Chapter 5 Continued

Hi, it's Jeff yet again. By now I thought everyone would be sick of my stories, which I thought were long and repetitive, but apparently some people want to hear more, so I'll continue. I ended my last post with me tied naked to the four posts in the ground, Sheila and Mindy free, but also naked, Bob free and wearing my shorts, and all the other clothes and the keys to the houses locked in a nearby shed, which was sealed with a lock only I knew the combination to. As I said before, Sheila threatened to do various things to me if I didn't tell her the combination, but for a few different reasons, I still refused. After searching a while for a different way to get into either the house or the shed, and not finding any, they started tickling me, both with their fingers and with the few other impliments we already brought out.

After a few minutes, I still refused to tell them the combination, so they discussed what they would do next. I was then told that if I continued to not tell them the combination, they would first tickle me some more, then use some of the other items they brought, then humiliate me for a while, then tickle me again, then start with the more severe punishments. I was also told that the longer I held out, the more punishments I would receive during the rest of the weekend. All this sounded a bit scary, and possibly fun, but I decided to see how long I actually could hold out. I also wanted the girls to be without their clothes for as long as possible. I told them this bluntly, and so began the tickling. The three of them together tickling my most sensitive parts was hard to bear, and it got even harder when they started using a few of the tricks they read on the internet, but I still managed not to tell them the combination.

Just to be safe, since I don't want to break too many of this site's rules, I won't describe the ways they chose to humiliate me. However, I will say that during that time I was put in a few different positions, and moved to the jungle gym, where they were able to put me in many more different positions. Anyways, when they were done, I was once again warned that this was my last chance to tell them the combination before they did anything extreme, and that I had already accumulated many punishments for the rest of the weekend. Still, I refused, and so they put me in yet another position, standing up with my back toward them, and brought out a bag of sinister looking equipment that was obviously homemade.

By the way, the jungle gym, the entrance to the bush, the lone tree, the shed, the four posts, and the passage I used to get into my house the first time were all in an area of about 20 or 30 metres. Anyways, first they brought out a paddle, which was actually a ping pong racquet, and whacked me with it about thirty times. Of course, Sheila was in charge for the whole time. Next, they turned me back around so I was facing them again, and proceeded to show me a few of the tools they would be using. Sinister as they were, I still chose to see how long I could hold out.

During the whole time, though, I noticed them occasionally arguing about something, though I didn't pay much attention. Mindy seemed to be pleading, Sheila seemed to be refusing, and Bob was basicly undecided. Mindy took every opportunity she could to somehow cover herself or hide behind something, but Sheila flaunted her nudity, using it to tease me, I guess. Bob was enjoying his situation thouroughly. Even though I was the one everything was happening to, I was also having fun. Sheila had previously offered me a bit of a reward if I told her the combination willingly, but I thought it was too late for that now.

Anyways, at this point, Sheila was about to pull something out of the bag, when Mindy again pleaded with Sheila to let her do something, but she still refused. Angrily, she ran towards the garage. Bob thought for a while, then followed Mindy. Sheila seemed annoyed, and searched through the bag for a while, but then changed her mind and started untying me. As I expected, she didn't let me go, but instead, moved me to the tree where I previously had her tied up. I was tied in a position in which I was almost sitting on top of the anthill, but was still able to keep myself a few inches above and away from it if I tried. Sheila knew that in a few minutes, I would get tired, and be forced to either tell her the combination or accept the horrible consequences. Again, I still decided to see how long I actually could hold out.

A minute or two later, I saw Bob and Mindy return, carrying a screwdriver and some other tools with which to dismantle my makeshift barricade covering the passage underneath the house. Sheila then left me there and ran over to them and argued a bit more. Bob later told me that Sheila didn't want them to ruin her fun, because she also wanted to see how long I could hold out. They responded by saying that they would get some clothes for Mindy, but Sheila could remain as she was if she really wanted. She actually agreed, and came back to where I was, while Bob and Mindy discussed who would actually crawl underneath the house, which was still quite muddy. Bob managed to remove the blockade fairly quickly, and as Sheila returned, I saw Mindy enter the passage. By that time, I was already tired from trying to hold myself up in this position, with a bunch of ants already crawling over me, but when Sheila started tickling me again, I landed right on top of the anthill.

A few seconds later, I finally gave in, and told Sheila a fake combination. She warned me that if I was lying, I was really going to get it, but I desperately insisted that I told her the real combination. She responded by chuckling, and retying me in a standing up position, on the side of the tree opposite the anthill. The ants were still crawling over my bottom half, though. She then spread some honey on my chest and said "Oh yeah, I almost forgot about your reward." She then spread some honey on her own nipples, and allowed me to lick them. I didn't object. She then looked over at Bob, who was shouting something to Mindy, then thought for a while and offered to pretend that I still hadn't told her the combination, since that last trick wasn't quite fair, and because she still wanted to have some more fun with me.

I agreed. Around that time, Mindy emerged from the passage completely covered with mud. Apparently, she couldn't open any of the exits to the house. I noticed that Mindy had actually used the mud to cover her more private areas. A bit disappointed, Bob and Mindy reported back to Sheila, who gave them a stern look and said something like "I told you not to try to get your clothes back until Jeff here finally gives in and tells us the combination. For this act of disobedience, Mindy, you will now join Jeff, like you should have before. And Bob, you don't deserve to keep those shorts anymore. First, help me tie up Mindy, and then I'll deal with you." Together, Sheila and Bob had no trouble catching Mindy and hogtying her again. When she was successfully restrained, Sheila wrestled Bob to the ground, pulled off his shorts, and threw them deep into the bush. Bob made no attempt to recover them.

Sheila then smiled at me, and said "I'm giving you one more chance to tell us the combination before we continue with your punishment, for which Mindy will now join you." Still I refused, and so Sheila and Bob tickled Mindy and I for a moment, discussed what they would do with us next, and finally untied me from the tree, and hogtied me on the ground next to Mindy. They then brought the hose, and washed us both off, then moved us to the jungle gym to hang us up to dry. They brought us both inside the jungle gym, and tied Mindy right side up, hanging from her hands, and tied me upside down, with my legs wrapped around the top of the jungle gym, so we were facing each other in sort of a 69 position. They then stepped back to admire their work, and discussed what they would do next.

Mindy begged me to tell her the combination so she wouldn't have to go through whatever Sheila and Bob were planning. I still refused. Sheila and Bob were still talking, and it was tempting to take advantage of the 69 position they put us in, but instead of licking, I simply blew on the sensitive part of Mindy that was right in front of my face. I wasn't sure whether she was moaning or whining, but I continued anyways. Sheila and Bob saw this, and chuckled to themselves. Shortly after, they moved Mindy to the four posts, and me to the outside of the jungle gym, facing Mindy. They then gave me another chance to tell them the combination before they started tickling again. I again refused, but to my surprize instead of tickling me, they tickled Mindy. She seemed to be sensitive just about everywhere.

After a few minutes, they paused, and Bob asked for permission to play with Mindy by himself for a while. Sheila agreed, and so Bob gazed at her for a moment, and then teased and played with her for a while. Meanwhile, Sheila had some more fun with me. When they were done, they repeated the humiliation process again, using both Mindy's body and mine, and occasionally their own, putting us in various positions and doing things which again I won't describe. When that was done, they tied us both to the outside of the jungle gym, standing up and facing outwards, and gave us another chance to tell them the combination. Despite their descriptions of what would happen next, and Mindy's begging, I still refused. They then turned us both around, paddled both of us about thirty times, and turned us back around again. Sheila then searched through the bag for the next tool they would use, when Bob pointed out that it was getting late, he had to go home soon, and needed his clothes back, and Mindy said the same.

Unfortunately for me, I couldn't use that excuse. After a bit of discussion, though, Sheila told me that if I managed to hold out for another hour, I would win, yet would still have to tell them the combination. In exchange, Sheila would drop the penalties I had already accumulated, and give me an extra reward. If not, Mindy would then be released anyways, and my penalties would remain. This sounded like a fair deal, so I agreed. Sheila and Bob then moved Mindy and I to the swingset, which was by the jungle gym, and we were both hung upside down. For the next ten minutes, we were tickled, paddled, and even whipped. For the next thirty minutes after that, we were put in various positions, and they used many of the other items from the bag. Again, I won't decsribe what happened, but most of the items involved at least a moderate amount of pain for at least one of us.

When there were only twenty minutes left in the final hour, I still hadn't given in, so Sheila brought out the container of honey and covered my entire body from the neck down. Bob did the same with Mindy. We were then moved to the tree with the anthill beside it, which was already disturbed. Mindy was tied standing up on the side of the tree opposite the anthill, and I was tied in the same position as before, almost sitting on top of the anthill, yet able to keep myself a few inches above it if I tried. The ants started swarming over us almost instantly, but still I managed to not give in, and to keep myself from falling onto the swarm below. However, when there were only five minutes left in the final hour, Sheila started tickling me, and Bob started tickling Mindy.

For another minute or two I was able to keep myself from falling, but then I slipped, summoning even more of the creatures to swarm over me. This made it a lot worse, since the ants were now biting a lot more agressively, but somehow, I managed to last the final three minutes without giving in. When Bob announced that the hour was over, and that I had won, Mindy was released, and I was untied from the tree, and moved a few feet away, with my hands and feet still bound. Sheila again brought the hose, and washed us both off. I was then ordered to tell them the combination in exchange for Sheila dropping the penalties I had received. Sheila was a bit surprized when I told her a different combination than I told her before, but still didn't let Bob and Mindy know I had already told her a fake combination before. Bob and Mindy then rushed to the shed, and tried the combination. The lock opened, and they immediately found and put on their clothes. Sheila did the same, but not as hastily.

Bob, Sheila, and Mindy then unlocked the door to my house, and put away the stuff that belonged there. They then came back outside, and Sheila and Mindy carried me to Sheila's place, while Bob carried what was left of the equipment. I was then tied to Sheila's bed, while Bob and Mindy put the stuff away. Sheila then announced that she wanted me to herself for the rest of the weekend, so Bob and Mindy went home. For the rest of the weekend, Sheila was surprizingly less cruel than I had feared. As the reward she promised, she was naked most of the time, and occasionally allowed me to lick her breasts and other parts.

Again I won't go into too much detail about what happened, since a lot of it was sexual. For the rest of the weekend, I was moved from place to place, put in various positions, tickled, teased, and played with. She basicly used me to fulfill her fantasies and desires, and a few of mine. I don't know if I'm allowed to say this on this site, but for a few hours, she kept getting me really close to orgasm, and then stopping to please herself or tickle me again. Finally, at around midnight, she finally went all the way. The feeling was far more intense then anything I had previously experienced. I was then tied on the floor next to her bed for the night. In the morning, she played with me for a while, and tried a few more positions and such, but finally let me go after only a couple of hours.

Since then, our group has had one more meeting. This time we went to Bob's house. We used the poker game again, but simplified the rules a lot, getting rid of all the time limits. This time Bob lost. We all had fun, but I still can't wait until it's finally Sheila's turn again. I won't bother posting these stories anymore, unless enough people actually want me to, since they take up so much room on this site and take a long time for me to type up. I guess that's all I'll say here. Goodbye until next post everyone.

Jeff
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic