Pamela5 : A Surprise for the Roommate (F/self, F/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Pamela5 : A Surprise for the Roommate (F/self, F/F)

Post by Canuck100 »

Pamela5's stories
01 - A Surprise for the Roommate
Story index at the bottom

By Pamela5

Tuesday August 10th 1999 08:32:50

Just found this site by accident -- and it brought back a memory of a day I'll remember for a long, long time. Since I think it may be something you all might relate to, I've decided to share it here.

Almost a year ago, in late August '98, I started my sophomore year in college. I signed up for a new dorm on campus and was matched with a girl who I became close friends with almost right away. Almost immediately, we started talking about things together -- boys, sex, etc. and we got along very well.

One night while we were studying we had on an old episode of DYNASTY. In this episode, the Heather Locklear character is lying on her bed being obnoxious (as usual) and her boyfriend decides to teach her a lesson. Not sure if any of you have seen this episode, but Heather gets her hands and ankles tied up tightly and she can't get loose. She struggles wildly and he ties a scarf around her mouth also.

While this scene is going on, my roommate turns to me and says something that took me a bit by surprise. She said "She'd REALLY be in trouble if I walked in and found her like that!".

I didn't pursue the conversation and we went about our studying. I wasn't sure exactly what she meant, but I could tell that the whole scene had an interesting affect on her. I kept thinking about it and decided, about a week later, to "surprise" my roommate and maybe find out what she was talking about. The "surprise" I had in mind? Get myself all tied up (like Heather Locklear in that episode) on the bed and have my roommate "find" me like this when she got back from her late Thursday night class. Before I did it, though, I tried to set the stage as best I could. It really, REALLY worked.

Monday August 16th 1999 08:54:54

So--where was I??? I decide to "surprise" my college roommate by having her find me all tied up (just like Heather Locklear in that DYNASTY episode). When she leaves for her evening class on Thursday, I put my plan into action. I wanted her to find me in the same situation Heather found herself in, and I thought I could probably recreate it myself. Understand please that I've NEVER done anything like this before. I was SO intrigued by my roommate's reaction to the scene on TV that I just felt compelled to try it out -- and I must admit, I was trembling with some excitement as I thought about having her find me like that -- not sure exactly why. Anyway, I got down to my bra and panties, and went to the closet to find the items I'd need. I found two pink bathrobe belts and a couple of scarves. I sat down on the bed and tried to remember exactly how Heather looked after she got tied up. I tied my ankles first -- as tight as I could with the bathrobe belt. I really wanted it to look like someone had done this to me. And I wanted it to look like I WASN'T happy about it. More to come...

Monday August 16th 1999 09:10:35

My "DYNASTY" story continued...After I had my ankles tied, I put two scarves around my mouth and tried to make it look real. I could see myself on the bed from the mirror over my desk, so I knew I was on the right track. It was starting to look just like I hoped!

Next was the tough part. I tried to make a loop (slip knot?) with the other pink bathrobe. Then I tied the other end to the other bathrobe I used to tie my feet. It took me a few tries, but I finally got it so that I could tighten it around my wrists. Then I got on my tummy and tried to tighten all the knots. It worked pretty well. I could probably have gotten out if I tried, but I was sure that my roommate would think that SOMEONE did this to me. The only problem was I got all tied up...and it was still 45 minutes before my roommate's class would end. So -- I had some time to practice wriggling and squirming and "trying" to get loose. In 45 minutes I learned how to be quite a good "damsel in distress." I now expected my roommmate to be back ANY MINUTE NOW...

Tuesday August 17th 1999 09:55:49

My "DYNASTY" story continued...

So I'm on my bed. My ankles are tightly tied with the pink bathrobe belt, two scarves are tightly around my mouth and I've I hear the door opening. My roommate has returned from her English class!

The moment she comes in, I try to play the part just right. I immediately start squirming and pleading with my eyes for her to let me go -- and under the scarves I'm yelling for her to "untie me!!!!". Her eyes go as WIDE as I've ever seen them, and I know she was greatly affected by the site of me like this. I think it made her dizzy! She slowly put down her books and came over to me -- and I noticed her looking at me up and down quite intently. I continued to "mmmphhh" and struggle of course.

She reached down and pulled the scarves out of my mouth and asked "Oh my God -- what happened to you, Pam???" I knew this was the first thing she'd ask and I was ready with the PERFECT response: "Please untie me, Stephanie. I'm really embarrassed. Please untie me right now!!!" She then asked "Who did this to you?" and that's when I tied in (no pun intended) the DYNASTY episode she got such a kick out of the other night.

"Rob (my sometimes boyfriend) saw that DYNASTY episode and tied me up just like Heather Locklear. I was SO embarrassed. Please let me go." Her next move took my completely by surprise...

Tuesday August 17th 1999 10:07:43

"This is just too good to pass up, Pam."

A HUGE smile came over her face. I thought this might be her reaction to all this, and I must admit -- I was intrigued and anxious...but in a fun way. She sat down next to me and quickly RE-tied the scarves around my mouth -- this time MUCH tighter than I had done myself.

"Too tight, Pam? I hope not." I tried hard to play the part of the girl who did NOT want to be tied up, so I squirmed and "mmmphhheddd" into the scarves like a good damsel should.

"LET ME GO" I tried to say under the now very tight scarves in my mouth.

Stephanie now retreated to her side of the room, kicked off her shoes and sat down on her bed -- all the while staring at me and my predicament...and VERY much enjoying it all.

"Let's see...what should I do with you now???" she said with a wry, devious smile.

"LET ME GO!!!!" was my standard unintelligible response for the next 5 minutes.

Then she said something that didn't make any sense to me until much later...

"Ever see that DRAGNET movie, Pam???"...

Tuesday August 17th 1999 02:59:04

Well. I hadn't ever seen the DRAGNET movie so I had no idea what Stephanie meant. She comes over to me, runs her finger across my toes and says

"Only one thing's missing from this picture, Pam." She heads for her closet and comes out with a pair of high heels I had never seen her wear before -- very strappy and sexy.

"If you're going to be tied up like this, I think you should be wearing these!" She was obviously enjoying this...and so was I...but I wasn't about to admit it. The excitement in the situation for me was having her think she had me in a difficult situation. So here I am, tied up on my stomach with my hands and feet behind me -- all tied up. My roommate sitting next to me with her high heels in her hands ready to put on me. When I saw the shoes, I struggled some more and moaned "noooo" though the scarves -- and that just made her more determined to get them on me. I clenched my toes and fought her, but she finally got them on me. I got the impression that she VERY much enjoyed playing with and looking at my feet. I had Pepto-pink polish on them and when I looked back and saw her shoes on me I have to admit I thought they looked pretty sexy.

The DRAGNET movie, by the way, is about a crazy guy who ties up pretty girls (who are all wearing high heels, by the way) and photographs them. I saw it a few months after this all happened and I realized exactly what she was talking about! So now she has me on the bed in my bra, panties and her black, strappy high heels. I'm struggling and "mmppppphing" as she grabs...you guessed it...her Polaroid! This I'm not too excited about. I wanted to have some fun and see her reaction when she found me like this, but I DID NOT want a permanent record of the event. She, however, did...

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tuesday August 17th 1999 02:59:04

"DYNASTY" continued...

Well. I hadn't ever seen the DRAGNET movie so I had no idea what Stephanie meant. She comes over to me, runs her finger across my toes and says

"Only one thing's missing from this picture, Pam."

She heads for her closet and comes out with a pair of high heels I had never seen her wear before -- very strappy and sexy.

"If you're going to be tied up like this, I think you should be wearing these!"

She was obviously enjoying this...and so was I...but I wasn't about to admit it. The excitement in the situation for me was having her think she had me in a difficult situation. So here I am, tied up on my stomach with my hands and feet behind me -- all tied up. My roommate sitting next to me with her high heels in her hands ready to put on me. When I saw the shoes, I struggled some more and moaned "noooo" though the scarves -- and that just made her more determined to get them on me. I clenched my toes and fought her, but she finally got them on me.

I got the impression that she VERY much enjoyed playing with and looking at my feet. I had Pepto-pink polish on them and when I looked back and saw her shoes on me I have to admit I thought they looked pretty sexy. The DRAGNET movie, by the way, is about a crazy guy who ties up pretty girls (who are all wearing high heels, by the way) and photographs them. I saw it a few months after this all happened and I realized exactly what she was talking about!

So now she has me on the bed in my bra, panties and her black, strappy high heels. I'm struggling and "mmppppphing" as she grabs...you guessed it...her Polaroid! This I'm not too excited about. I wanted to have some fun and see her reaction when she found me like this, but I DID NOT want a permanent record of the event. She, however, did...
Pamela5

Wednesday August 25th 1999 04:54:34

More DYNASTY...

So my roommate finds her Polaroid. For the next half hour, she takes pictures of me wearing an assortment of her high heels. She put me in her strappy black heels first, then her pumps, and a number of other shoes while my hands and ankles were tied behind me. She was definitely getting more than a little bit excited by the sight of me tied up and struggling in her sexy shoes, and though I was embarrassed (and getting a little tired of the whole thing) I tried to play the part as I thought she wanted me to. I struggled and moaned and kept trying to get the shoes off while she took about 20 Polaroids. The more I struggled to get loose, the bigger her smile got. And, she took the shots just like the crazy man did in the DRAGNET movie -- highlighting my legs and always making sure the high heels were visible. So now I decide that she's had enough fun and it's time for me to get out of this mess. I flip myself over on the bed (I've been on my stomach the whole time) and start to try to undo my ankles. I could just barely reach them. Tough to do in her high heel Candies! She sees what I'm doing and rushes over to me and starts to re-tighten all the knots, starting with my feet. Then she tightened my wrists and the scarves around my mouth -- and WAY too tight I might add. She was getting a bit carried away, and fun is fun, but I was no longer in the mood. Now I'm really starting to get tired of the whole thing, and tell her that "I've had enough" through the scarves -- and I KNOW she could understand me this time. A few minutes later she did untie me, and she hasn't "found" me tied up since...but every once in a while, I wonder what she would do if she found me like that again. I need some advice. Should I continue this game with her?

Pamela5
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic