Jeff : 06 - Bob's Turn (MFF/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jeff : 06 - Bob's Turn (MFF/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jeff's stories
06 - Bob's Turn
Story index at the bottom

By Jeff

Wednesday August 11th 1999 07:17:01

Bob's Turn

Hi, it's Jeff yet again. I'm actually surprized that people aren't annoyed by the fact that my stories alone take up half this page, or my long, run-on sentences that my english teachers hated, or the fact that the first four stories were so repetitive. As I may have mentioned before, I write them with notepad and check them over once before I post them, so don't be surprized if there are any huge errors that I missed. As you can see, I now use the html tags for the paragraphs, which makes the stories a bit easier to read. If my stories offend anyone, I'm sorry. Everyone in our group basicly chose to keep our meetings clean, but we all went overboard at some time or other.

Anyways, our group now meets only about once a week, and we are still the only ones (other than whoever is reading these stories) who know of our activities. As I mentioned before, at our next meeting, we all went to Bob's place at around 1:00 in the afternoon (his parents were away for the day), and tried the poker game again, but with greatly simplified rules. Instead of using all those different-colored chips, we decided on an all-or-nothing system. For the first few rounds, the rules were basicly the same as for strip poker, except if the person lost one more round after losing all their clothes, they would be the one tied up. ( We added the extra round so that it was possible for more than one person to be naked. ) The person who won the final round got to be the one in charge for the rest of the time. The winner and the loser could then play another few rounds to determine how long the session would last, though that part could actually be skipped.

After that part was over, for the next few minutes, the winer and the loser would discuss what would and wouldn't be allowed, playing another round to settle any disagreements. The other players could also join in the discussion if they were given permission to do so. When the time was up, the winner would get to do anything that was agreed upon, or that wasn't mentioned either generally or specificly. Also, before the first game started, we had already agreed on a bunch of things that could and couldn't be done. After the discussion was over, the loser was taken to a place of the winner's choice, and tied in the position of the winner's choice. The other players didn't get their clothes back until the loser was untied. For the rest of the allotted time, the winner could do whatever they wanted to the loser, or order the other players to do so, provided it didn't violate any previous agreement. The things the winner could or couldn't order the other players to do were previously decided.

Anyways, this time, after about an hour of discussing and arguing over the rules I just mentioned, we started the game. Everyone played very well, and it was a very close game. By the final round, Bob and Mindy were completely naked, and Sheila and I were down to our underwear. Sheila was topless. After some very tense moments, I won that round. I really wanted Sheila to be the one who got tied up, but that meant I would have to risk losing another round. My next choice would have been Mindy, but I sort of pitied her, and Sheila and Mindy were both begging me to choose Bob, mainly because they didn't want to be chosen, but also because he was a bit annoying. As you know, I chose Bob, even though for myself I wanted to choose one of the girls. I hoped this would cause them to be less cruel to me when it was my turn.

Anyways, although I was the one in charge, I didn't actually do much myself. I basicly ordered the girls to do things they would have done anyways if they were in charge. It wasn't a total loss for me, since Mindy was also naked, and Sheila was topless. During the discussion, all Bob requested was that we don't do anything too painful or dangerous, and if we did, to end it quickly. Anyways, first we took Bob to his room and tied him spread eagle to his bed. We spent the first few minutes simply tickling him in ways that weren't too unbearable. We tickled him a bit harder after, but soon stopped. I then let Sheila and Mindy play with Bob however they wanted for a while, and told them not to tickle him much. Sheila dangled her gorgeous breasts in front of Bob's face just out of reach of his tongue. He managed to just barely touch her nipple with the tip of his tongue before she pulled it away. I think they both enjoyed this. Meanwhile, Mindy was playing with Bob's you-know-what, while I tried not to look. For some reason, neither Bob nor I objected to this. Sheila soon joined in the fun, and teased him a bit, but they soon stopped, so I told them to quit for a while.

Next, Sheila and Mindy asked to take out the equipment, but instead I decided to find someplace else to put Bob. Sheila and I looked around the house while Mindy guarded Bob. We found a few places we could use, but the best place was the woodshed, where the rafters on the ceiling were exposed, so we could tie a rope around them. The shed was currently half-full of wood. When we returned, it looked like Mindy hadn't done much to Bob, though he was still fully aroused. We then carried Bob to the woodshed, and tied his hands together, and attatched another rope around his hands and around one of the rafters. We also tied his feet together. He was standing on the floor with his arms above his head. We then tickled him a bit more, then brought out some of the equipment. First, we paddled him a bunch of times, then considered using the whip, but decided against it. Instead, I let the girls have some more fun with him their own way.

Next, we tried putting him in a few different positions and then tickling him a while before changing positions again. Some of these positions involved suspending him by his arms or legs and swinging him around, sometimes upside down, but we didn't leave him like that for long just in case anything went wrong. We then returned him to his original position and tickled him for a few more minutes. The girls occasionally added something extra. We then stopped for a while to discuss what to do next. We agreed that it would be fun to try something with the shower, but realized that it wouldn't work very well. Instead, we carried him around the house, tying him to whatever looked interresting, then stopping to tickle him when he was successfully secured.

After we finished our tour of the house, we went to the kitchen, and tied Bob on top of a table in a room nearby. We then covered him with various food toppings, and allowed Sheila and Mindy to lick him clean. When we were done with this, Bob needed a shower, so we decided to see what we could do. We took him into the shower, but the only thing there to tie him to was the showerhead. We considered using it, but then I got a better idea. I measured the shower, then went outside to look for some boards to construct a frame with. Luckily, there was a variety of boards, and I easily found some there that were just the right size. I also found some rings that could be attatched easily and securely to the boards. Within a few minutes, the frame was constructed and taken into the shower, where Mindy was guarding Bob. We put the frame on the wall opposite the showerhead, and attatched Bob to it, with his feet spread out on the floor, and his arms raised above his head and spread out.

The shower itself was only a few feet square, and high enough to not be able to reach the ceiling. We then turned the water on full blast, which was a bit of a suprize to Bob. It was set to a comfortable temperature, but took a few seconds to warm up, so what Bob got hit with was a blast of cold water. When the water was a comfortable temperature, Mindy got in and started cleaning Bob's whole body with soap. Before she was halfway done, Sheila decided to take off her remaining garment join in the fun. There was barely enough room for her to squeeze in as well, though I actually could have fit in if I wanted. I tried to once, but Sheila pushed me out. The curtains were open the whole time, and water was getting on the floor, but that didn't really matter. I stood outside and watched as Sheila and Mindy soaped up Bob's whole body, as well as their own. I was always deeply aroused by images of girls' bodies glistening wet, and the light reflecting off the water covering the girls created this image beautifully. The light was on the ceiling of the shower, and there were also two more in the bathroom outside the shower. I wished that I was in Bob's place, or that I would eventually get to do this with Sheila.

Occasionally while they were doing this, I would reach in and turn the temperature either up or down a bit, then turn it back, trying to touch as much of the girls' flesh as possible. This gave all three of them a surge of either warmth or cold. Of course, I was very glad we decided to do all this. When they were mostly done with Bob's front, they turned him around, so that he was facing the wall, and started on his back. When they were done with that, they turned him back around and had a bit more fun with his front. When they were done with that, and the girls were about to come out and dry themselves off, I remembered that I was in charge, so I asked Sheila to let me feel her breasts.

Of course, she refused, but said that she would let me if I went in Bob's place for the rest of the day. At the moment, I was overcome with various hormones and other chemicals, so I agreed. I still don't regret my decision. I removed my underwear, allowing Sheila to see more clearly how I felt at that moment, and then reached in the shower to get my hands wet. Sheila then turned to face me, still standing in the shower with the water running down her body, and moved her shoulders and head back, causing her beautiful breasts to become even more visible and inviting. This was all too much. For several glorious seconds, I ran my hands along and all around Sheila's breasts, which felt wonderfully smooth, and a bit slippery, and they reflected the light beautifully.

I was in a state of bliss, and Sheila also seemed to be enjoying this, as she occasionally let out a sigh. I then tried to feel the rest of her body, but she quickly stopped me and reminded me what I agreed I would do. Sadly, I stopped, and stepped back as Sheila and Mindy untied Bob, and then beckoned for me to take his place. Reluctantly, I stepped into position, purposely rubbing against the girls as much as possible, and allowed them to secure me to the frame, which wasn't as uncomfortable as I had thought it would be. Bob looked at my underwear, which was lying on the floor, but didn't put it on because it was already soaking wet, and because it wasn't his. Instead, he just stood outside the shower and watched as the girls started soaping me up the same way as they did with him.

This part was also enjoyable for me, actually. I had an even better view of the girls, and it sort of felt nice having the girls run their soapy hands over my body, occasionally stopping to play with a part they particularly liked. They also continued to soap up and play with their own and occasionally each other's bodies, which made things a bit more exciting. When they were done with my front, they turned me around, and continued on my back. Sheila spanked me a few times. They then turned me back around and had a bit more fun, then finally turned off the water and stepped out to dry themselves off. During this whole time, Bob often reached in to change the temperature on us, also touching as much of the girls' flesh as possible. Again, this sentence may have to be cut out, but by the end of this whole scene all four of us had nearly reached orgasm, though Sheila didn't allow us to actually reach it.

When everyone was dried off, the floor was cleaned up, and the underwear was hung up to dry, we all went back to the woodshed, where I was tied in a spread out, standing up position. Sheila took charge for the rest of the day, and chose not to let anyone, including herself, get any clothes. By this time, there were only about two hours left before it was time for all of us to go home. Sheila and the others started by tickling me furiously for several minutes, then used the paddle, and even the whip a few times. I was then put in several different positions. In many of them I was either suspended from various limbs, or hung upside down. Once I was securely in a position, Sheila would either tickle me, whip me, paddle me, tease me, swing me around, or do something else with me.

This part wasn't as enjoyable for me, but was still sort of fun. I was then taken around the house and tied to various things, and the same things would happen to me again once I was secured in a new position. For the final half hour, I was tied to Bob's bed and tickled furiously, with every trick Sheila had read on the internet. Eventually, it was over, and we all got our clothes back and went home, taking whatever equipment we had brought. Before I left, though, I took out the frame we used in the shower, dismantled it, and put the pieces back where I found them. Too bad we couldn't have kept it.

Since then, we have had one more session at my place when my parents left on another two-day business trip. For this one, again we did something totally different, but I will explain it more next post. I should have mentioned this earlier, but Sheila's parents were gone on a vacation for most of the summer, and Sheila was house-sitting for them. Also, as you may have noticed, in these stories I left out details such as when someone ate, or went to the bathroom, but such details wouldn't have had any significant impact on the story anyways.

If anyone wants, they can comment on my stories through e-mail. A good idea for this site would be if we scheduled meetings in IRC chatrooms. Someone else can take care of the details if they want to. Anyways, there are plenty of good stories on this site, and I hope to see more of them. Pamela5 and Hollis have some good stories going. I can't wait to hear the rest of them. I'll probably continue writing and posting my own stories. Goodbye until next post.

Jeff